Trapped

Story Info
Horror then nothing.
938 words
3.3
8.4k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dnick47
dnick47
345 Followers

The following account is completely fictional and all characters engaged in sexual endeavors, are eighteen years or older.

************************************************************************************************************

Our adventure began one Sunday afternoon when my mother was driving my sister and me back to college. We were stopped at a stop sign when from out of nowhere this man appeared with a gun then points it at my mother's face. He demands that she let him in our van. Mom of course complies.

"Drive," he tells her. Then directs her way and that until we appear back in the woods driving down a fire lane.

"Stop here," our abductor demands.

"All of you, out!"

We comply as he flashed a large bord weapon in our faces.

"All three of you, strip."

The sight of my mother and sister's naked bodies excites me and my cock is grown hard despite my efforts to try and keep it down. Both of the women have hot and are attractive. My mother's hair is champagne blonde and it is natural because the hair covering her pussy is the same shade. My sister had red hair with hair on her pussy confirming that she is a natural redhead. My stiff cock does not escape his notice.

"They turn you on, don't they boy?

"Answer me boy or I'll disfigure their pretty faces."

"Yes, they do."

"I know you want to fuck them, don't you, piss ant."

"Yes, I would," said under my breathe.

"Louder bastard. Say 'I want to fuck my mother and my sister.' loud so I can hear it."

"I WANT TO FUCK MY MOTHER! I WANT TO FUCK MY SISTER!"

"Good boy, that wasn't so hard was it, boy."

"No sir."

"Do you have a preference? Do we fuck mommy first or do we fuck sis first?"

"No sir, I do not have a preference."

"Well, let us see which now smells the best. Get up in the and sniff them. Ladies bend over at the waist."

After they bend over, our assailant grabs me by the neck forcing me to sniff their open slots.

"Well, which one?"

"Mother's pussy."

"I thought so. While you are down there stick two fingers in her hole to get some honey and give e a taste too."

Mother tasted full-bodied and tangy. He had me do the same thing to Cynthia. She tasted good but Mom was better. He thought the same way as I did.

"Okay, fuck your mother first. Be sure to cum inside her."

I had gone a little limp so mother sucked me back to hardness. After I was hard, she aligned e up and told me to push and my cock disappeared inside her.

"How does it feel to have your son's cock buried inside you?"

"It feels good," the mother said almost weeping.

"Okay, dog turd, fuck her. You (pointing the gun at mom) had better enjoy it. I want to see you panting like a dog wanting it. Understand!?"

"Yes, I understand."

"Good, I want to see some passionate about fucking, now go at it."

I pulled back then thrust back into mom as we begin fucking.

"Bet you've been touching yourself dreaming of his cock in your pussy, am I right bitch!"

"Yes, I've been thinking a lot about how'd it feel inside me."

"Does it feel good?"

"Yes, it feels wonderful."

"You enjoy it so much you want him to fuck you at least four times a week, don't you slut."

"I want him the fuck me at least that often."

I was fucking her long and slow. Despite myself, I was turned on by the experience of being balls deep inside the woman who carried me for nine months then carried for me long after that. Yet the predominant thought in my mind was the sheer pleasure I was feeling being balls of being balls deep in a very attractive woman plus the thrill of the feeling of my cock head rubbing the walls of her birth canal. Yes, she ceased being my mother, she became my lover.

When he saw the expression on my face he commented,

"You are loving his kid, aren't you?"

"Yes, sir I am."

"Are you going to blow your load in her?"

"Yes, I want to fill her with my cum."

"You are a good son being able to fuck your mother and enjoy it. I never could."

He began to sob, "That whore made me fuck her!"

He was brandishing the weapon in mom's face and I began to fear that either intentionally or accidentally, this mad man would blow my mother's face off killing her.

Then, as if in a horror movie, he turned my attention to my sister,

"That little bitch didn't help. No, the whore, enjoyed it when I was forced to eat her dirty pussy."

Running toward her weeping yet with a dice contorted in intense hate.

"You little bitch!"

Rita, my sister was hysterical with fear crying uncontrollably as he threatened her life. He had freed my hands so I could fuck mother. I feared for my own life but I knew that if it was possible, he would not harm either my sister or my mother.

He was standing close by the van getting crazier by the moment seeing his sister in mine and his evil mother, who abused him, in mine. I gathered my courage leaping at him hoping to knock him breathless so I could wrestle the weapon away from him.

The last thing I recall was me struggling to control a weapon both of us having hold of the weapon struggling for it. Then nothing.

dnick47
dnick47
345 Followers