Trapped

Story Info
Milf trapped during riots.
5.1k words
4.25
56.5k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lxnd
Lxnd
210 Followers

Sparking a riot in India is surprisingly easy. Sustaining and controlling it, that's hard work. So it was that Salim Khan found himself continuously on the phone directing his goons to different areas of the city for his political masters.

At 50 years old, he was a trusted old goon with a reputation. And he was one ugly mofo. Over 6 ft tall, muscle bound, bald, with dark swarthy skin, thick nose and lips, small cunning eyes and a scraggly beard, he had a constant bad breath and body odor.

Now, after constantly working to set fire to the city, he was finally satisfied with his work. The riots would continue for days and politicians would gain whatever it is they gain from human misery. Pleased with a job well done, he was now horny.

-------------

"GET HER!!" the man yelled excitedly as his partner grabbed the woman's long hair and pulled. She screamed in terror and agony as the other man grabbed her by the waist and quickly tied her hands behind her back.

The beautiful 35 year old mother of two had just stepped out of her house when the riot broke out. Before she realized what was happening, she found herself bound between the two goons, crying and begging to be let go.

"Sure, we'll let you go, after we've had our fun with you." they laughed.

Just then, one of the men got a phone call.

"The boys have caught two bitches." he said to his partner after the call.

"Great, so now we have three..."

"I have an idea. Let's sell this bitch to Salim Khan. He appreciates good pussy."

So half an hour later, the woman found herself, still bound, standing in front of the ugly giant named Salim Khan. Humiliated and terrified, she listened to the men haggling over her price.

In the end, Salim Khan shooed them away, paying five thousand rupees for the young housewife.

Then he looked appraisingly at his purchase. She was a beautiful woman, dressed in a simple yellow cotton saree. Long, soft brown hair, down to her waist, very fair, almost Caucasian complexion, luscious pink lips, pretty oval face, dark brown eyes.

The red vermilion powder at the parting of her hair, her wedding necklace (called 'mangalsutra'), silver toe rings and wedding and engagement rings on her left hand, all indicated that she was a married woman.

She was about 5ft 9in tall, with a nice milfy, 38C-32-40 figure.

She was crying, "Please, let me go back to my family... I'm a married woman.... a mother....."

"Listen bitch, I'm tired. We can either do this the hard way or the easy way. I'll rather enjoy the hard way but you'll get seriously hurt. You tell me, what'll it be?"

"I'll do whatever you want." she sniffed quietly.

"Good! I'm going to untie your hands now."

After untying her, he gave her a drink of water which she gratefully accepted.

Then holding her hand he led her into his bedroom, shutting the door behind them.

The room had a large bed, a long mirror, cupboard and a sofa with a table.

"What's your name?" he asked her.

"Sh... Shalini Sharma..."

"Hmmm.... nice name.... Shalini..." then he added abruptly, "Come on, get naked... take off all your clothes." and started undressing himself.

She was momentarily startled and then unwrapped her saree, dropping it to the floor. Next, under the lustful gaze of the ugly old goon, the beautiful housewife unbuttoned her blouse and stripped it off.

After hesitating for a moment, she untied the knot on her petticoat and dropping it to the floor stepped out of it.

She now stood shaking in just her white lacy bra and panties.

"I said, get naked, bitch." Salim Khan growled.

Quietly shedding tears, Shalini reached behind her and unhooking her bra, stripped it off. Then pushing the waistband of her white panties, she rolled them down her smooth, creamy long legs.

By now Salim was also naked. His large dark hirsute body was stinking and his cock was rapidly growing like a thick snake into an eight inch long and four inch thick monster.

The beautiful naked housewife was trembling with fear, making her pretty round breasts jiggle sexily, and they were a nice pretty handful, 38 C cup, topped with light brown areolas and inch long nipples. Her pretty crotch was covered with a beautiful soft brown hairy triangle.

She had not waxed or polished her legs, so the tiny sparse brown hair on her calves and forearms were standing on end. The very little hair somehow added to her sexiness.

Despite her terror, her body was preparing for a mating by moistening her pussy.

Licking his lips, he whispered to her, "Come here."

The naked beauty went and stood in front of him.

Running his hands over her soft face, gently, he stroked her smooth naked shoulders and then gently cupped her nice round breasts, massaging her nipples.

"How many children do you have?" he asked her.

"Two..." she whispered back, "boy is seven and girl is nine."

"Good, good... nice... nice breasts... beautiful..." he started squeezing and tugging on them hard as he got more and more aroused by her lovely mammaries, making the young mother whimper with pain.

"Turn around and bend over."

As she bent over, he grabbed her thick round ass, prying her cheeks apart, looking at her tiny brown butthole and opening up her pink labia.

"Yes, perfect ass and pussy... you'll do nicely.... lovely..." he said approvingly as the young mother sobbed at her humiliation, having her most intimate parts so roughly handled by the ugly stranger.

Salim Khan then sat at the edge of the bed and pulled the naked beauty down on his lap. Then holding her by the back of her head, he thrust his tongue into her sweet mouth. To her credit, Shalini managed to hold the kiss despite the man's terrible breath. He continued kissing her lips, tongue and mouth while squeezing and pinching her breasts.

She also involuntarily started rubbing her pussy against his hairy thigh.

Shalini was terrified and disgusted. But to her shock, she also realized that she was getting aroused. She couldn't stop herself from rubbing her increasingly wet pussy on Salim's thigh even after she realized that she was doing it.

He lowered his mouth and started licking and sucking roughly on her sweet breasts.

She loved having her breasts played with. But this was so different from when her husband did it, gently lovingly. Salim Khan was just enjoying her sexy body without any regard for her pleasure; he was going to get more than his money's worth from her.

But she was feeling a familiar heat and tingling spread across her naked body from her breasts and pussy.

Her mind was filled with conflicting thoughts of fear, pleasure and guilt when Salim Khan raised his mouth from her succulent breasts and hungrily started kissing her sweet mouth again.

He had been pleasantly surprised when the demure young housewife had started rubbing her wet pussy on his thigh. He hadn't expected her to give in so easily.

After making out with her for about ten minutes he rolled her over onto the bed and got her on her knees and elbows.

As Shalini waited to be penetrated, on the bed on all fours, she thought about her husband and children. She knew that the only way that she had any hope of seeing them again was to let the disgusting old monster have his way with her. Hopefully, he would let her leave afterwards.

"Stick your ass out." Salim Khan said. So she arched her back and raised up her nice round ass. He licked his black lips as he looked at her alluring naked ass and pink pussy. He couldn't wait anymore.

After rubbing his thick cockhead on her labia, he held her rounded hips tightly and thrust straight inside her tight cunt. She let out a loud moan, "HHRRGGHHMMMMOOOAAAHH!"

Then spanking her ass, he started to rapidly thrust in and out of her, pulling her head back by her hair.

He fucked her, hard.... very hard. Her tits swung and slapped against each other, her round ass and thighs jiggled sexily with each thrust as the room echoed with the sounds of their slapping flesh and the young mother's helpless screams and moans.

Salim Khan shouted as he fucked the young wife, "FUCKING BITCH.... YOU LIKE THIS DON'T YOU?? SWINGING YOUR ASS... SHAKING YOUR TITS ALL DAY.... DRIVING MEN CRAZY.... YOU LONG FOR STRANGE COCK... DON'T YOU?"

She replied, "NO... NOOOO... OWWWWW...."

"Fucking MARRIED WHORE... TAKE MY COCK... TAKE IT... THAT'S ALL YOU'RE GOOD FOR.... TAKING COCK.... STUPID BITCH....."

Shalini could do nothing but moan, groan and scream as she received her rapist's hard cock into her tight, soaking wet pussy, "OOWWW OHHHH HHUUNNHHHH AARRRGGHHHH AAUUUHHHH OOHHHH HMNNFFFFUUUAAHHHHH.... AAARRGGHHH.....!"

While fucking her like this, Salim Khan would suddenly grab her round hips tightly and let loose a series of very hard, lightning fast thrusts before continuing giving her long, hard strokes again.

All rational thought left her mind as all that the sexy housewife now knew was the intense feeling of being fucked hard.

Salim Khan continued banging her like that for the next ten minutes, pulling her hair, slapping her face and tits, squeezing her swinging boobs, spanking her jiggling ass, all the while shouting insults at her, while all she could do was moan, groan, squeal and scream in pain, pleasure and humiliation.

He then paused for a while and prying apart her ass cheeks with his thumbs and fingers, admired the view of his thick black venous cock embedded inside the delicate pink folds of her pussy, topped by her cute wrinkled tiny little brown butthole.

Then wetting his thumb with his saliva, Salim Khan thrust his thumb into her brown butthole and holding her butt with the rest of his fingers and palm, started moving her butt up and down over his cock.

Shalini didn't have any time at all to react to these new sensations in her butt and so just moved her ass in tandem with her rapist's hand, fucking his hard cock with her tight pussy while softly moaning, "Ohhmm.... hhnmmm... ohhhh.... ssssss...hhuunnnmnmm oohhhhh......!"

Then, he wrapped his arms around her torso, pushed her down on the bed and lay on top of her, slowly thrusting in and out of her from behind. She spread apart her thighs and lifted her feet, so that her knees were folded up and the front of her thighs were on the bed.

She had already cum twice during her hard fucking and now as she felt the slow intimate thrusts in and out of her silky wet pussy and she felt Salim Khan kissing and licking her face, she felt another orgasm building up inside her.

Shalini hated what was being done to her and wanted it to be over soon. But she couldn't stop her body from responding the way it was to her assault.

As he picked up his pace, Shalini arched her back and hoping to finally make Salim Khan cum, whispered and moaned her orgasm, "Ohhhh... yessss... fuck me... keep fucking this wife..... yesssss... ohhh... fuck meeeeeee!"

Finally, the man released his seed deep into Shalini's married womb, rotating his butt, pressing his crotch against hers, pinching her breasts and nipples and whispering, "Yesssss... take my cum.... you married slut.... take... take it... take it up your married cunt.... take.... take it!"

It was now around seven thirty in the evening. Both Shalini and Salim Khan had fallen asleep after their fuck session.

Now that she found herself waking up naked next to this ugly stranger, she was terrified again. She quickly started to get up.

Salim Khan also awake and asked her, "Where do you think you're going?"

"I have to go home..."

"The riots are going to continue for a week. You're safer here with me.... unless you fancy a gangbang."

"No! Please..." she whispered, horrified.

She was glad that her children were with her in-laws for a few days. Her husband had gone out of station; she wondered where he was....

After supper, they both sat next to each other on the sofa. He had given her a loose white t-shirt to cover her modesty but himself remained naked.

As they talked, she found out that all these horrible riots had been engineered by politicians and that the police had been ordered to stand down. Salim Khan was quite proud of playing his part. The plan was to let them continue for a week after which the police would take back control of the city.

The young mother's heart sank as she realized that she was stuck with her ugly rapist for a week. She had already decided that resisting would be useless and only get her hurt without accomplishing anything. She just wanted to get back home safety. So she would continue to do whatever the ugly gangster wanted even if she found it disgusting. But thinking about the orgasms she had experienced with him, she was overwhelmed with guilt.

It was 11 pm. Everything was perfectly quiet. Outside, an uneasy calm prevailed during the night.

In Salim Khan's bedroom.....

"Mmmmhhmm... slurrrrppp.... hmmmfff... mmhhh mmm... glob... glug... mmmhhh..."

The beautiful captive young housewife was completely naked again.

Salim Khan was sitting on the bed, his back resting on the headboard, his left leg thrown carelessly, straight, spread wide, his right knee folded up and thigh spread wide to give complete access of his hairy balls and erect dick to the beauty who was bent down, kneeling between his legs, her ass resting on her heels, licking and sucking his cock.

Salim Khan looked down lovingly at the beautiful young mother as she moved her lovely head slowly up and down and back and forth on his massive erection while gently massaging and cupping his hairy dark balls with her soft dainty hands.

She was a wonderful cocksucker and he was enjoying the exquisite sensations of her pink lips, tongue and mouth as she slowly fellated him.

He gently stroked her naked back and caressed her round ass, cupping it, rubbing it, he ran his fingers across her hairy, wet pussy lips, making her moan.

She was giving the old goon the best blowjob he had ever had. He decided that after he had cum in her mouth, he would eat her ass and pussy. He usually preferred completely shaved and smooth pussies but this wife was exceptional. Even her pubic hair added to her beauty.

Besides, he was almost sure that she was a virgin behind. He'd love to be the one to pop her anal cherry. But not tonight, there would be plenty of time later.

For her part, Shalini couldn't help but compare Salim Khan's dirty, stinking circumcised dick to her husband's uncut one. Her husband was careful about hygiene and she always loved rubbing her face on his dick before giving him a blowjob. She liked to pop his penis from behind his foreskin.

But the dick she was sucking now didn't have a foreskin. It felt strange and different.

Shalini had been fellating Salim Khan for about twenty minutes when he finally grabbed her head and shot a stream of his thick cum into her mouth. She choked and groaned but managed to swallow most of it, letting the remaining bubble out from the side of her luscious pink lips.

She finally sat up, panting, her saliva and his cum running down her chin onto her breasts.

"Turn around and get back on all fours." he ordered Shalini.

Bracing herself, expecting another hard fucking like earlier that day, the pretty mom obediently took the face down, ass up position, arching her back.

So she was surprised when she felt his wet tongue on her thick pink pussy lips and moaned with delight.

Grabbing a handful each of her delectable ass cheeks he stuck his tongue deep inside her pussy.

For the next half hour, he bit, nibbled, licked, slurped on her pussy, perinium and butthole, her labia, her clit and the deep valley between her buttocks.

The young mother squealed, moaned, groaned, shrieked and screamed with delight and humiliation as she repeatedly and reluctantly came on her rapist's mouth and fingers, even squirting her juices onto the bed once.

The old goon then rolled the still moaning and panting housewife onto her back and folding her sexy legs at the knees spread her thighs wide apart. Then sticking his cockhead at the opening of her tight wet pussy, he said to her, "Open your eyes, look at me, Shalini."

She looked into his eyes. Then he said to her, "Say my name, baby."

She moaned, "Salii... oojhjh..mm... KhaAann.... Ohhhh!" as he thrust into her.

Then holding her by her buttocks, he started kissing her face and neck and slowly started thrusting in and out of her tight pussy.

She moaned softly, pushing thoughts of her husband out of her mind, wrapping her smooth white arms around her ugly rapist's shoulders.

As he slowly increased the speed and power of his thrusts, she moved her ass in tandem with his thrusts, moaning and panting constantly.

Soon the room echoed with the sounds of their slapping flesh and her moans, squeals and panting.

Shalini had already stopped fighting the sensations in her body and now her sexy young body writhed with pleasure as she was hit by wave after wave of orgasms. She would moan and whisper the name of the man taking her, "MMMMmmmm... ooohhh... Sssaliiiiiim... Saaliiiiiim Khaaaan... hummmmmmfff... uuufffff....oohhh.ssss..!"

She came twice more during this time.

Then the goon suddenly squeezed her sexy naked body to himself and started emptying his balls into her, groaning loudly.

Later, the young housewife's thoughts were those of confusion and shame as she drifted off to sleep, "He's forcing me... raping me.... but he's made me cum... repeatedly... this is not me... I'm not a slut... am I?... I just want to get home to my family.... yes, that's what is important.... I'll keep playing along.... who knows what'll happen tomorrow?"

She kept trying to convince herself that she had hated it but the mind-blowing orgasms she had just experienced were undeniable.

She didn't know it yet but she would be spending the next day as Salim Khan's personal stress reliever and cumdump.

The next day was a busy day for Salim Khan. He started early, arranging the burning down of the fire station. He was important enough to not actually be on site and barked orders over his phone.

"You're gonna be naked today." he had already told Shalini as the young mother was putting on the t-shirt he had given her.

Throughout the day, he kept groping and caressing her sexy naked body. While talking on the phone, he would squeeze her breasts, spank her ass, finger her pussy. He even carried on an entire conversation with his thumb in her anus and first two fingers in her wet pussy, moving her back and forth.

After a particularly frustrating conversation with a politician, he pushed the young wife onto the bed on her back and fucked her hard, missionary style, squeezing and slapping her ass and tits as he slammed hard into her pussy.

"Mmmmhhh... hmmmfff.... ufffff... oohhhh.... ow!.....auuhhhhh...hmmnnnhhh..!" she moaned as he slammed into her.

She was surprised at how aroused she was at being humiliated like this, being used as nothing more than a cumdump.

He got off her aching but satisfied pussy after dumping his load into her and said, "You're a great stress buster, bitch."

"Always available for your service." she giggled.

As the day went on, he fucked her twice more but mostly he would simply stick his dick inside her mouth or pussy, give a few thrusts and withdraw without actually climaxing.

Shalini felt very humiliated and abused but was very aroused at the same time. She had never been so sexually aroused for so many hours at a stretch before.

She couldn't help cumming a few times even though the man was using her, completely unmindful of her pleasure.

She reasoned that if she was just a cumdump to him then he was just a dildo to her, albeit a scary and dangerous dildo.

That night as Shalini lay on her side deep throating Salim Khan as he squeezed and kneaded her thick round, smooth ass and ate her out, she wondered what her family might be thinking? Did they even know that she was missing?

Lxnd
Lxnd
210 Followers
12