Trapped

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt so guilty as she could feel her third orgasm of the night starting to build inside her. They must be so worried about her.... while she was.... "MRRGGHHHHHHH.... HMMRRRRHHHHHHH.... UNMMMMMMHHHH....!!!" she screamed with the thick cock in her mouth as she squeezed the goon's head with her lovely thighs and violently convulsed her full round hips as wave after wave of her third orgasm hit her.

Later that night, the young mother moaned as she rode the old goon. She was squatting, straddling him, his large penis deep inside her silky, tight, wet pussy. He fondled and played with her breasts and ass as she slowly rocked her hips, back and forth, up and down, round and round.

"Oohhhh... yes... yessss.... hmmmmm... fuck... fuck... so big!.... So Big!..... Yesss... Oohhhh!" she moaned.

After some time, he grabbed her smooth, round waist and started giving her hard strokes from below. The young wife started shrieking with each thrust, her body thrown around violently, her big round breasts jiggling, rotating and slapping against each other, "OW... OHHH....AUUHHH... HUUFFF... FFFOOHH.... HAHH.....AUHH... Fuck me Salim Khan... fuck my married pussy... Yesss... fuck me... Fuck MEEEEE!!"

As she collapsed on his chest, she continued to rock her ass with the goon's dick inside her and wondered that she had spent two nights in the stranger's bed so easily. Was she really just a slut? And what demands would tomorrow bring?

The third day, Salim Khan was relaxed. The riots were continuing as planned and the politicians were happy.

But he had a plan for his sexy captive wife. Today was the day that he was going to take her sweet ass.

They started their day with a long shower together. After sucking him to hardness, she wrapped her smooth, long, creamy white left leg around his waist as he fucked her standing up.

After breakfast, he allowed her to wear her lacy white bra and panties. She was looking exceptionally sexy in her underwear and jewellery.

The goon sat on the sofa as the beautiful young mother gave him a sexy lapdance.

She stood in front of him swaying her nice round, panty covered ass in his face. Then turning around she bent forward and rubbed her bra clad boobs against his face.

Then moaning and panting heavily she dragged her beautiful face down against his and gave him a deep french kiss.

Standing up, she took a step back and smiling sexily, raised both her hands straight above her head and jiggled and swayed her round 38C boobs in her tight, lacy bra. Rotating her round ass she turned around and bending forward, arched her back and stuck her perfect ass out, spanking it lightly.

She moved back towards him and squatted between his spread hairy legs, her back towards him and reaching behind her, tugged at het bra hooks, smiling back at him.

The old goon didn't have the patience to unhook her bra, so he simply ripped it open. The young housewife giggled and standing up she turned to face him, started shaking her tits.

Her torn bra fell away from her beautiful brown nippled creamy smooth round jiggling and swaying breasts.

She swung around again and rotated her round butt in his face, looked back at him, winked and peeled off her panties.

Then she sat back on his lap, leaning against his chest as he massaged her tits and pussy, she kept rotating her naked hips.

Salim Khan kissed the young housewife and carried her to the bed, dropping her on all fours and she automatically took the face down, ass up position.

The goon took some oil and lubed up his cock and then poured some of the oil down Shalini's butt crack.

"I'm gonna fuck your ass." he said to her.

She got scared, "But I've never....."

Delighted that he was getting to pop the beautiful mother's anal cherry, he said, "Can't believe your husband hasn't tapped your perfect ass. Don't worry, I'm going to take your last virginity and make you a complete woman."

Poor Shalini was terrified but knew that protesting or crying would only make things worse. She wasn't under any illusions about how violent Salim Khan could be. She wished she had let her husband fuck her ass earlier. Now, her last virginity was going to be raped away by an ugly bastard.

She asked in a quivering voice, "What do you want me to do?"

"Just keep lying there with your ass sticking up, keep your buttocks relaxed. I'll do the rest." saying this, he kept a pillow below her belly.

"Beautiful, perfect, virgin ass..." he whispered and spent the next five minutes tonguing and basically eating her ass. He stuck two of his fingers inside her anus to prepare it for the coming buggering.

Then, kneeling behind her, he pressed his blunt cockhead on her tight little butt hole.

The young wife flexed and unflexed her dainty toes at the strange feelings on her back door.

As the man pressed relentlessly, her little anal opening finally gave way, popping open to accommodate the tip of his cockhead.

The sexy wife shrieked in pain and surprise. Holding her hips tightly, Salim Khan reared back a little and thrust hard into her ass, making her scream, "AAAARRGGHHHHHHHHH OOHHHHHFFFFF!"

After four more thrusts, he was balls deep in the beautiful wife's ass. She wouldn't stop screaming.

Then, as he held her like that, without moving for a couple of minutes, she stopped screaming and lay there quietly whimpering.

"Does it still hurt?" he asked her.

"No.. uh, a little... but... feels strange..." she replied.

Reaching below, he started rubbing her clit and at the same time, started to slowly fuck her ass with long, gentle strokes.

For the next 15 minutes, he fucked the beautiful young wife's ass, as she screamed, whimpered and moaned, giving her long hard strokes, sometimes short ones. He squeezed her swinging breasts, spanked her jiggling hips, pulled her hair, kissed her and fingered her sloppy wet pussy until he finally pushed her onto the bed, pressing her naked body under him as he flooded her bowels with his hot cum.

----

Mrs Shalini Sharma stood under the shower, sobbing loudly, scrubbing herself hard. Glad to be finally back home after a week of depravity and debauchery, she tried desperately to scrub her rapist's presence from off her.

She had managed to contact her husband, children and in-laws to assure them that she was alright. Now that the curfew was lifted, her husband was finally able to return to the city. He would be reaching home in a couple of hours.

He would, of course know immediately that something had happened. The road to recovery would be long and hard but they would make it.

Over the next few days, Shalini tried desperately to avoid thinking about what had happened with her. The memories were horrible but her pussy couldn't help tingling as she recalled sucking on that thick stinking cock, having her ass and pussy eaten, getting slammed hard in different positions, giving up her anal cherry, dancing for him, sucking his cock as he spoke on the phone; she blushed as she remembered lying on the bed, her arms and legs wrapped tightly around Salim Khan, moaning and screaming his name as he ploughed into her ass, missionary style, his pubic bone rubbing against her clit.

It had taken her a couple of sessions to actually start enjoying getting ass-fucked. But after that she actually had squirted a few times while taking Salim Khan's cock up her ass.

One especially titillating memory was from her second last day with him. He had ejaculated copious amounts of cum onto her hair, face and breasts after fucking her face and tits. But he didn't allow her to clean up after that.

Throughout the day he kept depositing new loads of cum in her pussy, in her ass, on her belly, her back, her thighs, her armpits, her feet.... until her whole body was covered with his wet or encrusted semen.

She was feeling like a dirty wanton slut.

She had remained like that until the evening, when he had taken her into the bathroom and bathed her, fondling her as she stroked his cock with her hands.

That night, they didn't get much sleep. She came hard over and over again as she received his dick in all her holes; she even came while giving him a blowjob.

Before finally letting her go the next day, he had taken her ass again, standing behind her, slamming hard into her tight butt, lifting her entire body up by his powerful thrusts.

Apart from their sessions when awake, she would also sometimes wake up in the middle of the night, feeling his hardening dick poking against her back, belly or thighs, depending on her position, and his hands squeezing her ass or breasts. She had quickly learned to lie still and let him take her however he wanted. The first time, she had sleepily pushed away: her buttocks still stung at the memory of the spanking that he had given her.

He had made sure that he got his money's worth from her sexy body. And inspite of everything, she couldn't stop her pussy from getting wet as she recalled her week with Salim Khan, when she was a shameless slut for the old goon.

------

But the old goon was now in trouble. He had done too good a job of handling the riots and things had gotten out of hand. Now the political higher ups were desperate for a fall guy.

So about four days after her release, Shalini watched the news on TV that the 'Criminal Mastermind' of the riots, Salim Khan and his entire gang had been hunted down and shot like rabid dogs by the police.

Considering the powerful orgasms he had given her, she was surprised at her lack of emotion on hearing the news. The only emotion she felt was that of regret that her tormentor had had a seemingly quick and easy death.

12