Trapped at the Reunion Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"W-why? Is there something wrong?"

"Nah, nah, it's just uh-" Chuck cleared his throat again. "I need to take care of... something."

Kenji's eyes widened. His body felt hot. Could it be that Chuck is also...

"Oh, uh, sure, let me just," Kenji flicked the shower handle and stopped the water, while it was still running on Chuck's side. As he grabbed the towel and wrapped it around his waist, pointing his hard cock upwards and against his stomach to hide it, Kenji stopped. He turned around to look at Chuck's backside. The sight made his mouth water and his cock twitch. Chuck's back was rippling with muscle, and his ass were two perfect circular mounds. As if he felt Kenji's eyes on him, Chuck turned his neck around, and their eyes met. Kenji saw Chuck glance down at his crotch, where his bulge was straining against the towel.

"You... you're also..." Chuck said, breathlessly.

"Yeah, all of a sudden," Kenji said. His cock was aching to be touched, and the soft towel rubbing against it was only making him more aroused. Kenji wanted to step forward.

"This is... this is awkward," Chuck let out a strained laugh. His body was still facing the shower. Kenji wanted him to turn around fully, so he could feast his eyes on what Chuck was packing.

"Hey, Chuck, I've been meaning to ask you something," Kenji said.

"What?"

"Do you... like men by any chance?" As soon as he finished the question, Kenji saw the confirmation in Chuck's eyes.

"I... yeah... actually," Chuck said with a gulp. "Are... are you..."

"Yeah," Kenji nodded. "Me too."

"Oh, uh, cool. I'd never have guessed," Chuck said. The lust was everywhere. In the steam, in the water running down Chuck's back and dripping from his ass, in the blood coursing through Kenji's veins. He couldn't take it anymore. He wanted Chuck. Right now.

"What--- what are you..." Chuck stammered as Kenji dropped his towel and walked towards Chuck's shower.

"We need to help each other out, right?" Kenji said, stepping under the water. His cock was touched Chuck's ass.

"We- we don't know if that's what they mean by..." Chuck said, inching forward as Kenji pressed his hardness against the mounds of muscle. But Kenji couldn't let go. He grabbed Chuck's shoulder and spun him around, then pushed him against the wall. Just as he imagined, Chuck's cock was erect in its full glory, jutting outwards from his muscular body like a cannon on a tank.

"Don't you want me to help you with this, Chuck?" Kenji reached a hand forward. He could see the shock in Chuck's eyes fade away and turn into pleasure as his fingers wrapped around Chuck's shaft.

"Kenji... fuck..." Chuck groaned, eyes rolling back. Kenji began to move his fingers up and down Chuck's cock. He started off slow, but the lust inside him propelled his hand to pump faster and faster.

"Yeah, feels good, doesn't it?" Kenji pressed himself against Chuck's body and licked his nipple, which elicited a deep moan from above.

"Fuck... don't... don't stop," Chuck panted as water rushed down their bodies, as warm as Chuck's shaft against Kenji's palm and as rapid as Kenji's pumping. He sucked on Chuck's nipple, flicking his tongue across the hard nub while his own cock rubbed against the inside of Chuck's thighs. When Kenji moved to the other nipple, he glanced up at Chuck's glassy, wet eyes.

"Help me with this?" Kenji said and grabbed Chuck's hand, placing it onto his cock. Chuck bit his lips and nodded. As he started jerking Kenji off, Kenji turned his attention back to Chuck's nipple.

"Fuck yeah, suck on it," Chuck said while Kenji nursed on his nipple at an even needier pace. "I never guessed you were into men, Kenji. But you're fucking good at this."

Kenji released Chuck's nipple from his mouth and groaned. Chuck's hand felt as good as he imagined. His fingers were thick and strong, his motions quick and thorough. "You're not so bad yourself," he said.

"You're welcome," Chuck said with a grin. Kenji felt compelled to press his lips against Chuck's. So he did.

"Mmmph," Chuck let out a surprised grunt as their mouths smashed into each other. When Kenji started to tug on Chuck's bottom lip, he could feel Chuck ease into the kiss, which grew more and more passionate. Their lips pulled against each other as their hands continued to jerk down below, the warm water splashing in between their tongues. Kenji put his free hand around Chuck's neck to pull his head even closer, while Chuck put his on Kenji's ass.

Kenji pulled away as he felt Chuck's hand knead his ass cheeks. "Fuck me," he said, out of breath from the kiss.

Something flared up inside Chuck's eyes. "Yeah? You want me to fuck this ass?"

"Fuck yeah," Kenji said. "Do what feels right, right?"

"Right," Chuck nodded. Kenji felt Chuck's finger creep down to his crack, which made him quiver. Chuck leaned in, but not for a kiss.

"This hole is mine now," Chuck growled into Kenji's ear, and before he could react, Kenji felt a digit probe through his opening.

"Ah, fuck..." Kenji moaned as Chuck's finger slowly slid inside. Their hands were still firmly wrapped around each other's cocks, but the pumping had stopped. The sensation inside Kenji's hole was the only thing on both of their minds, it seemed.

"Too fucking tight," Chuck pulled his finger out. He didn't even hit base on it, but its thickness was enough to make Kenji's hole feel stretched.

"I'm gonna..." Chuck muttered and grabbed the bar of soap, rubbing it in between his hands. Kenji took the opportunity to turn, hunch over against the partition, and stuck his ass out.

"Fuck yeah, that's a fucking hot ass right there," Chuck said. "And all for me." Kenji felt Chuck's muscular torso press up against his back and his cock, hard as a brick, against his crack. Chuck's soapy hands grabbed Kenji's cheeks as he humped forward.

"God, I'm so fucking horny," Chuck slid his cock up and down between Kenji's cheeks. "You're horny as fuck, too, right, Kenji? You're dying for this cock inside you?"

"Fuck yes," Kenji moaned. The shower was still running and steam continued to waft all around him, just like the fog of lust in his brain.

"If I'd known, I'd have fucked you so hard in high school, Kenji," Chuck's torso and cock backed away from Kenji, making him feel bare for a split second, before Kenji felt the familiar finger, now slick with soap, at his opening again.

"I thought you were pretty hot back then, you know," Chuck said and inserted his finger, but this time, the entire length went in in one go.

"Mmm, fuck," Kenji panted as Chuck's finger moved in and out of his hole. "I thought you were hot, too."

"Yeah? Did you fantasize about me, Kenji? Being fucked by the star quarterback?" Chuck said, his finger drilling into Kenji and swiveling around masterfully, stretching the walls of muscle apart.

"Fuck yeah I did," Kenji said, his hips pushing back onto Chuck's finger. "I thought about you fucking me in front of the whole football team. And the basketball team, too."

"Oh wow, you're a dirty little slut, aren't you?" Chuck said. Kenji felt a hand grab his cock and start to milk it.

"Fuck yeah I am. Oh, fuck..." Kenji moaned as Chuck worked his hole and cock at the same time. His ass was hungry to be filled, while his cock felt like it was going to explode at any moment. "Fuck me, Chuck. Fuck me."

"That's my slut." Chuck's hand left his shaft and his finger popped out of his hole. Kenji felt the thick head of Chuck's cock rub against his opening. He wanted to back his ass up against it and swallow it whole.

"Ready or not, here I come," Chuck grabbed Kenji by the hips. He thrusted forward with force, and his cock plunged into Kenji in its entirety.

"Holy fuck!" Kenji yelped, his hand gripping the tiled partition, his teeth clenched.

"Fuck! You took it all so easily," Chuck groaned as he pressed his hips against Kenji's ass, pushing his cock even deeper inside. "That's the kind of pussy I like."

"Fuck... fuck me..." Kenji purred. "Fuck my pussy..."

"No need to ask, slut," Chuck growled, and with that, the pounding began. Chuck didn't bother to take his time. His strokes were rapid and shallow, like a jackhammer on the highest setting, but it glided in and out Kenji with a soapy smoothness.

"God, this basketball jock cunt..." Chuck moaned. Their groans and whimpers mixed with the rushing water and bounced off the walls. Kenji felt himself bending further forward to take Chuck's cock, his torso lowering bit by bit onto the partition until it touched his chest.

"So... so good... more... more..." Kenji said in between pants. He'd taken many poundings before, and he'd loved every single one of them, but this one felt different. It was as if his brain was overdosing on Viagra, and all he could think -- no, he couldn't even think -- all he could feel was an animalistic lust.

"Yeah? You want more, you slut? You want me to fuck you even harder? Come here," Chuck said and Kenji found himself being spun around with Chuck's strong grip on his hips. His face was suddenly against the tiles, right under the shower head.

"Fuck yeah. Take that you little slut," Chuck continued to slam his cock inside Kenji, so forcefully that Kenji's torso, like his palms, was pushed up against the wet tiles. Kenji turned his head sideways so that one of his cheeks was on the wall. Through the steam and the water, he looked at Chuck's face, turned on by the mixture of concentration and pleasure in his expression. The clenched jaw, the furrowed eyebrows, the dazed but intense look in his eyes. Chuck, too, was an animal in heat.

Chuck caught Kenji's eyes and sneered. "What? Like what you see, slut?"

Kenji quietly nodded. His eyes travelled down to Chuck's body, where the mounds of muscles on his chest were heaving and his abs were flexing as he pushed into Kenji non-stop.

"Yeah, I have that effect on sluts like you," Chuck said. "They like to call me daddy, or sir, or even master if they're really freaky. What about you, huh? What do you wanna call me?"

The words escaped Kenji's lips without him realizing it. "Fuck me, C-coach..."

"Oh?" Chuck's eyes flashed with interest. "You're Coach's little slut, huh? A little obedient jock slut for Coach?"

"Yes... yes..." Chuck's fuck talk made Kenji's brain go wild.

"Yes what?" Chuck growled. An extra vigorous thrust made Kenji's eyes roll to the back of his head.

"Yes Coach!" Kenji moaned, and the words began to stream out as his mind went on overdrive from lust. "Fuck me, Coach... Fuck that jock cunt... C-cum inside me... Breed me, Coach... Knock your jock boy up... Please... I need it..."

"Holy shit, you're a real slut, aren't you-- Oh, fuck!" Chuck groaned as Kenji's ass, without him being aware, gripped and flexed against the relentless shaft. Kenji felt Chuck's cock throbbing inside him. He knew Chuck was close, as he was, too.

"Coach... I'm gonna... cum..." Kenji whimpered. His cock was on the brink of exploding.

"Fuck... fuck... me too, slut..." Chuck said, his pounding not wavering despite Kenji's ass gripping onto his cock. "Cum for me. Shoot that fucking jock load for me. Make Coach proud."

"Oh, fuck! Yes, Coach!" a loud yelp burst through Kenji's lips, and, at the same time, his cock burst as well.

"Mmmmpph... nnnghhh..." Kenji grunted, his head falling onto the partition and his back arching forward as the orgasm took over his body. He couldn't even count how many times his cock twitched and jolted, how many loads flew out from his cock and hit the tiles. All he knew was that it was the most intense pleasure ever.

"Fuck yeah, take my load, slut. Here it fucking co- Ahhhh, fuck!" Chuck cried out and with one final push deep inside Kenji, he started to unload. Kenji could feel Chuck's throbbing cock lodged inside his hole, filling it with sticky, thick cum. Kenji's knees were weak. His hole was sore. But his lust had been more than satisfied.

At some point, while Chuck's cock was softening inside Kenji's ass and Kenji was regaining his breath, the shower had stopped on its own. The only sounds in the locker room were their heaving breathing and the last drops of water dripping onto the tiles from the showerhead. The steam slowly faded into thin air and Kenji's mind cleared.

What the fuck just happened?

.

.

.

Kenji dried himself off with his towel. He could hear Chuck doing the same on the other side of the locker room, but otherwise, it was silent. No more grunts, no more sounds of skin against skin, no more water streaming from showerheads and pattering on the tiles. There was nothing but an awkward silence, one that Kenji decided to break.

"Do you think we... did what we needed to do? Like, the instructions?"

A second passed before Kenji heard a response. "I don't know. I guess technically we... followed the prompt."

"Yeah," Kenji said, wondering what else the instructions could have meant, when a sudden click startled him.

"Oh, shit. Look!" he heard Chuck call and ran towards the sound. The metal door they came through had opened.

"That means we cleared the room, right?" Chuck asked. Kenji realized he was only in his underwear, as was Chuck. Their eyes caught each other before their gazes turned elsewhere.

"Yeah, I guess so," Kenji nodded. A thought flared up inside his head and he ran through the door back into the small room that connected to the hallway. He twisted the handle.

"Holy crap," Kenji's eyes widened when the door opened. Joel and Andre, who were sitting on the floor against the lockers, immediately stood up.

"Woah, you're back!" Andre said, eyeing him up and down. "Where are your clothes?"

"Huh?" Kenji looked down at his almost bare body and blushed. "Right. Wait a sec," he said, rushing back into the locker room, almost colliding with Chuck at the metal door. Footsteps followed behind him.

"What is this place?" Joel's voice rang through the room.

"It's like a brand new locker room," Andre said. "It's giving me the creeps."

"Yeah, I know," Kenji hurriedly put his suit back on. When he returned to the entrance, Chuck was already dressed, and Joel was looking at the clipboard that they'd found.

"So, you guys did all of these steps?" Joel said, frowning at the instructions.

"They're so vague, though," Andre added. "The first two are fine but help each other with what? And what does going all the way even mean? What did you do for these ones?"

Joel and Andre were staring at him, expectantly. Kenji turned to Chuck, who didn't seem like he wanted to be the one to say it.

"Um... that's not... really important," Kenji said and grabbed the clipboard from Joel's hands. "What's important is that we got out, yay!"

"Yeah, Kenji's right," Chuck nodded and shuffled in between Joel and Andre to get out of the room. "One down, three to go, right?"

"Exactly, we'll be out of here in no time," Kenji quickly followed Chuck, ignoring Joel and Andre's confused looks as he stepped into the hallway.

"Hey, what the fuck?" Joel said while Kenji and Chuck tried the remaining doors in the hallway. "You two have to tell us so we know what to do when it's our turn."

"Yeah, we're in this together, aren't we?" Andre said. "Come on, you gotta-"

Click. A door had been unlocked. The group quickly stepped behind Chuck as he turned the handle.

"I guess this is the second room," Chuck said and flung the door open. It was the same tiny room, the same red light bulb, the same metal door with a piece of paper stuck to it. Once again, it was Chuck who grabbed the sheet of paper and flipped it around.

"Room Two," he read. "Players: Chuck Fredericks and Joel Martinez."

12