All Comments on 'Trapped at the Reunion Ch. 04'

by melodramatic_erik

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved this series, the reunion backdrop, the locations and scenarios, the four characters that you actually grew to really care about. But the ending didn’t pay off. Why would Charles do this? What was his motivation? It feels empty without the details and explanation. Was he trying to get Andre back with his first love, Joel? If so, that would’ve been more poignant if the boys rekindled their love after the 10-year. But they didn’t, in fact just went on to marry others and lead their lives. After such a wonderful story, I wish the ending had been more of a climax that really delivered. The second ten-year time gap didn’t work for me, as all the momentum of these friends getting back together and being forced to analyze their relationships was lost. Also knowing Charles was behind it, made the student-teacher scenario with Kenji and Andre super creepy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well, first let me say that I loved this story. It was intriguing and very well written. Each chapter covering separate incidents in the guy's lives and contained hot sex scenes. Chapter #4, being the most emotional of them all was handled very well. But all of that being said, I'm left with two questions. Why didn't you have Joel and Andre end up together after rekindling their feelings for each other. And most important, you explained who was behind the kidnapping, but not WHY. So, I'm kind of left wanting closure that I didn't get. MLF

bienclarbienclaralmost 2 years ago

If he didn’t have daddy issues before, he does now.

dnsontndnsontnalmost 2 years ago

Wildly imaginative without even hearing what inspired you, melodramatic_erik. As muses go you picked great ones. I was excited when each installment posted, couldn’t wait to read more. As for speculating why Mr. Hicks did it? I’m guessing he was a bit of a perv. I’ll be back to read this again, no doubt. Five Stars every word.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why is my main question? It really wasn’t who. I assume we all thought Mr Hicks wanted some closure for his son and maybe rekindle Joel’s and his son’s love now that he is out and still 10 years later has not found anyone that he loved so much. I really loved the story, but the 10 year wait after the kidnapping was too long. It almost made me think no one was really close anymore. The 2 married to other men again feels sad, even for Mr Hicks who went to all the trouble of the elaborate fake school. Thanks for writing! Granted reality is not always a happily ever after, but sometimes we readers read to escape a bit. I know sometimes myself know the ‘why’ in my story, but I get so involved in plot and character development that I feel like I very clearly explained things that in retrospect and with constructive feedback I realize I needed to flush out better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermelodramatic_erik@melodramatic_erik
Is English my first language? No. Am I particularly gifted at writing? Also no. Am I super experienced when it comes to sex? I sure wish I was. But do those things stop me from writing erotic stuff? Absolutely not. So live bravely and follow your dreams, reader.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES