All Comments on 'Trapped in a Game Pt. 06'

by Kousakacomplex

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
Burning_HereticBurning_Hereticabout 4 years ago
A welcome surprise

Well, I never thought I'd see you post another chapter of this. My apologies for underestimating you. I am very glad to be proven wrong. I hope this time finds you well.

keanereaderkeanereaderabout 4 years ago
2 years, welcome back

Great return, hope you're all right! And I hope you'll continue because this chapter was really fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Senpai is alive!

I REPEAT SENPAI IS ALIVE!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Holy cow!

Just like everyone else I was SUPER excited when I saw this but had to go back and reread the last chapters to remember where we left off and still have the same terrible dread. I love both girl characters and don't know how this ends without feeling terrible about the one he doesn't end up with. This one reenforced how much it would suck if it had been real but I don't think it would have been any less terrible if the story had been that Serra was the one that "died". Obviously when I say it sucked I mean it hurt/elicited the emotions you were going for, not that the story was poorly written. 5 stars. Can't wait for more. How many more chapters will this arc have?

purpleelfpurpleelfabout 4 years ago
Happy 😃

So happy to see you writing more

ZaeranimZaeranimabout 4 years ago

This is one of my favorite stories on here and I was super excited to see a new chapter. Cant wait to see the next part. Keep up the fantastic work!

daimmo3dmadaimmo3dmaabout 4 years ago
ah shit

That was quite a rollercoaster. I was a bit disappointed thinking you chose to end the story "like this". Shouldn't have had any doubt. Here we go again I suppose.

PokingdemonPokingdemonabout 4 years ago
That was wierd

Really strange chapter. Maybe that was the point to have the reader thrown into a whirlpool sucked into another dimension only to wake up questioning the whirlpool's existence. Whether it was a dream or something real. Any how i hope you keep writing. I love reading about mmo stories and litrpg stories. And btw dont ever think you're story is too ambitious for this site. Look at Tefler and Over Red and see what they wrote. Its only too ambitious if you can't handle it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Yay!

Yay you're back! More please?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Welcome back!

Good to see you are doing well enough to be writing again, and well done with this midpoint, it was an excellent set-up.

cybrpyrocybrpyroabout 4 years ago
Hooray, it's baaaaack!!!

I got a bit dis-comboobulated in the beginning, but by the end it all made sense. Thanks for another great chapter and hope to see more soon!

ThitabeThitabeabout 4 years ago
Glad to see you writing again

Please don't take anywhere near the 23 months it took to write this one to publish the next chapter. I love this story, but I had to go back and re-read the other 5 chapters so I could have a working idea of what had happened so I wouldn't be too lost while reading this chapter.

Vadawg02Vadawg02about 4 years ago

Never seen anything like this, although I'm relatively new to this sight. This who stores brought me back to my D&D and EverQuest days... Holy shit, this was amazing. 5 stars across the board. I told my wife she needs to read this. Please don't stop.

M_grey555M_grey555about 4 years ago
5 stars

Yo this chapter was awsome! A freaking roller coaster ride from hell but awsome. Can't wait for the next chapter. Ya really had me going though. Please dont kill the sister off. That would be depressing.

hornier_bastardhornier_bastardabout 4 years ago
I re-added you as a favorite

I removed you from my favorite list after a year waiting for this chapter... now that you're back, I've re-added you to my favorite list.

Please don't make us wait another (almost) 2 years for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I read all the characters in a day continuously!!

I could feel Josh as in the chapter lol Gone mad where the story was heading

Getting back to the game is good though

Please you don't go to another world write the sequel haha

bokentoebokentoeabout 4 years ago

it took me several tries to get through the final chapter. At first i wasn't a big fan of the fact that the game world ended, but then i found myself enjoying it the more i got into it, to the point where i didn't want it to end. I'm looking forward to reading more on this adventure. Hopefully get more chapters in this series, sooner the better :)

JonbiroJonbiroabout 4 years ago
Amazing

I’m sorry to say it took me this long to find you, but it appears I found you at a perfect time. I loved this story and the mind bending twists, as a league of legends player and lover of isekai I enjoyed the references. Keep up the good work! But most importantly keep up with your health as well :)

lastman416lastman416about 4 years ago
Welcome back

I’m very glad to see this story continue!

I hate to bring up criticism amid all of the positive comments, but I don’t understand why Josh so readily accepted the final scenario as reality (although I don’t really think it was) after suddenly being told his previous reality was fake, and especially when he had to work out that certain parts of it weren’t real. Plus, the final section felt a bit rushed.

But again, I’m very glad to see you publishing again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Dude, you have to finish this!

You are one hell of writer. Amazing character development and plotting. Looking forward to the next chapter!!

oldtexasbikeroldtexasbikerabout 4 years ago
I hope I live long enough to read the ending

You are truly a gifted story teller this has been absolutely intoxicating to read and I am filled with anticipation for the ending. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
DUDE!!

I've been waiting for so long for this update! Please, don't leave us hanging again!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Glad you're back

Happy to see you're finally back!

This is probably the best chapter so far, your writing was on point and even added some more depth to the characters, if that was even possible.

Im kinda sad to see that this story is probably staying with Kelly being Josh's love interest, since for a while i kinda wanted to see him end up with Serra. Would also be something different than most stories: Through being in love with his sister and having a relationship with her, the protagonist finds the love of his life.

Not something you see on literotica that often, if at all.

Nevertheless, wherever you're going with this story, whether Josh ends up with Kelly or Serra, I'll continue reading, since this story is amazing.

Keep up the good work and i hope we hear more from you soon! :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
What was she drenched in?

I may have missed something in a flashback, or that may have just been purposefully vague, just curious.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Glad you’re back

You’re one of the few writers that I follow here for the storytelling craftsmanship rather than the sex scenes. Please continue being awesome.

dikupinyadikupinyaabout 4 years ago
next

please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
hope you finish

Really good story. Been tracking ir since the start. I really like the new banished as well. Justhope all is well for you and that your fans getto finish this story line.

glassesdeptglassesdeptabout 4 years ago
Thank you!

Thanks for continuing this series, I honestly reread the whole thing over the last few days. This has been one of those series' that I've thought was discontinued but am extremely happy to find out still has life in it. You're writing is really great, and I hope that you continue to find inspiration to continue!

Also, I never checked out your other works on here, but I will be doing so now that I've run out of "Trapped" to read again! Again, glad to see you around again.

glassesdept

c13131515c13131515about 4 years ago
Wow!!

You really need to continue this story! Once I started reading i couldn’t stop.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Sooooo f—-ing good!

Organically grown confusion.

You had me guessing all over the place.

Enjoyed it thoroughly…. I’m just hoping the next installment isn’t delayed. 🤞🏽

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wonderful

So glad to see another instalment of this story posted. I was not disappointed. You wove mystery and intrigue into a personalized story with great sex too. Thanks for sharing your story with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
HALLELUJAH. HE'S POSTED.

A rollercoaster if I've ever read one. I just hope you keep cranking these out. A absolutely amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
???

U left me hanging again!

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 4 years ago

The previous chapters were fantastic, but this one was a real disappointment.

Instead of the end of the fight with Tsun, we got 6+ pages of dream sequence? I can't help feeling that the entire chapter was pointless.

ugonnacum91ugonnacum91almost 4 years ago
Its so real!!!

I was initially disappointed , later i accepted her death, than Bam!! She's back I am so happy finnalyyyy, Love your writing, thanks a ton!!!, also thanks for sharing with us this perspective of life, that sometimes we take things for granted when in reality life is so fragile , lots of positivity from my side!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nice job.

To those complaining about this being a fluff chapter. ....... There is more to this story than you are caring to see. This was character development for Josh and serra. Josh seems to have decided not to suck. And serra ? The depth of her admiration and perhaps love for not only josh but his sister also was laid bare. That's character devolpment rarely seen used well around here. Serra was in that private server 10 years probably. Time accelerated mind you. She lived that life of hell I would wager. She had to walk away from her "daughter" to finish helping Josh. Knowing the by products of that realm arent real does not make their loss less real for the psyche.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Still great!

So I read the earlier parts when they came out a couple of years ago and randomly thought about this story again. The fact I remembered the writers name so I could come back and find out there's finally a new chapter, is a compliment on its own. This is a great story, and even though it maybe started out as a horny sword art online fanfic, it turned out pretty damn great on its own merit 👍

kakwannkakwannover 3 years ago

The classic "am i mad?"/alternative future/"everything was a dream" chapters of every sci-fy stories is such a clichĂŠ... but my favorite moment of scify stories.

texstertexsterabout 3 years ago
Reserving judgement

I’ll hold my judgement of this chapter until after reading the rest of the story, but I will say that this chapter felt like a roller coaster that gets a little too jerky back and forth in the middle of a ride. I was prepared for more in-game storytelling, and a full chapter that went completely outside of that was unexpected and somewhat less pleasant than a more straightforward approach (In my opinion only, of course).

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You got me fucked up

JacktacularJacktacularabout 2 years ago

Damn I so like Serra better than Kelly. Please back burner the sister, Serra deserves the happy ending.

NWX217NWX217over 1 year ago

Have to admit, I almost quit here, I almost said fuck, this guy screwed it all up, fuck em. Read a few comments and pushed forward, damn man

striker24striker24over 1 year ago

It was tough getting through this part. It is even worse than the preceding part. It's uncomfortable getting inside the head of a broken crazy person and the part was very weird and boring.

I hope the series can recover next part...if not it'll be 3 strikes IMO.

Delray23Delray23over 1 year ago

I'm so glad that the game isn't over yet

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This chapter, hell this whole story, seems to be more about a man coming to terms with himself and seizing his agency. It's deep and intriguing and emotional. And I just about quit when she told him Kelly didn't come out alive, but the Serra side of the story kept me going, telling myself I could cry about Kelly when the story concluded. But it's not over yet! This has been one of the most immersive stories I've ever read and I love it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKousakacomplex@Kousakacomplex
Kousakacomplex here! My writing is all about romance, and as my name implies (if you're familiar with it) the brother sister love stories are (mostly) where it's at for me. I'm an amateur writer, having written a couple of light novels already, but recently my life has brought...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES