All Comments on 'Trapped in a Game Pt. 07'

by Kousakacomplex

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
gametime279gametime279about 4 years ago
You're killing me!

Kousakacomplex you're not just a great writer on this site, you're a great writer period. Your characters are awesome, not shallow, believable, and very, very, likeable. Ordinarily, that would be a great thing but in this case I've already spent the majority of the story worrying about Kelly and Serra and not wanting either one to get "left out" or have to take a secondary role. Now not only is that looming as scarily as every, but you have is liking Dana too and I don't know how it's all gonna come together and be resolved without it either going bad for one/some of the characters. 27/5 stars as always. Can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Rock the FUCK ON!

Outstanding continuation of a great story. I hope Kelly gets to share Josh with Serra.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
This is so good!

This is such a great story! Keep it up!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Better than many litrpg stories ive read

Hydra831Hydra831about 4 years ago
So good

You are killing me. Lol I came to this website for porn, and here i am spending all today of and on reading this amazing story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Alessandria, huh? Is Gara going to make an appearance too?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Profuse Thank you

In this era of quarantine its great to have an amazing story like to this to enjoy. Sex scenes and the character development are fantastic. Please keep up the amazing work and thank you.

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenabout 4 years ago
Lovely

Love is non-binary. Its not just a 1 or a 0, on or off. It is a spectrum. Ideally as children we grow up and love our parents and siblings and other extended family, but we love them differently than we love our first crush. Differently than we love our first 'love' and should things progress along that path, differently than we love our children. Why then must so many people be hung up on the thought that you can only love one other person as spouses love? Both (possibly soon to be the trio) of his lovers Love him, and deeply enough to give anything for him. His sister, because she always has, and he's always been there for her. His wife, because she saw the love in him to have, and the love they grew over years. (And now, perhaps the minx can feel it too? But that is still a merely a possibility, but should it be true, she like his wife came into this love knowing he loves others, truly and deeply.) It comes down to them being willing and able to share each other, or... I suppose, some may learn to love others as well. But that seams so unnecessary. I hope that the Seven or those that wish to, can help this world, or at least this budding family, realize their love for each other isn't wrong, and needn't be what the world that was says it should be.

Lovely story, thank you ever so much for your work. Binge read through a bunch of it. Your writing flows so beautifully. A lot can happen in 3 years, but I'm glad to have found your stories at last. I hope you stay well. ^.^

bokentoebokentoealmost 4 years ago
ridiculously good

I logged on at 2.30am for a quick gander at what new stories had been published, quickly saw this next installment and within minutes forgot about what i came for and dived into the next chapter. 90 minutes later i'm needing to go to bed, but utterly satisfied to have finished this latest and once again, awesome chapter. can't wait for the next installment. keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The Whole Series

I remember reading the beginings of this story 3 years ago and couldn’t wait for the next parts, waited 3 years for them and i’m glad i did! Continue the Great work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good job

I love reading novels, more so the once in this category but most of the time the stories don't come out as often or are just dead. Please keep us updated about your progress i understand IRL problems but try to update your bio even if you are going to not write the stories for a while or even if you're going to give on the story(which i hope you don't) thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
So good...

I've been reading for a while now and your story is with out a doubt one of the best thus far i have read, the characters are well defined, sexy parts on point, a great story with a great plot, just enough drama... keep the good works!!! It fucking rocks!!!

DeliciousDreamsDeliciousDreamsalmost 4 years ago
Fantastic imagination

This is a great series. I got hooked on 'Trapped in a Game', last year and I've absolutely loved it! I couldn't wait to read more but I had to wait for the next episodes. I took a break from literotica for a few months, but I kept thinking about this series. So I jumped back in the other day and was well rewarded with two more episodes that blew my mind! Fantastic imagination, great story telling, keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Series

I love it. Believable situations, development of the characters. Cool fights.

If I were in Josh's shoes I would have been passed about being forced into something with Dana. It turned out fine, but they seem to forget he just got over his own trauma

I don't hate it being in the story, because it fits their MO. I just personally would have hated that. It would follow me and tarnish any relationship I had with any of them.

QuirinusQuirinusover 3 years ago
Aaaand

You lost me.  Which is a serious pity, because up to this point, this was shaping up to be my favourite story on the site, bar none. 

To be more specific, you first lost me at the point when Dana decided to 'massage' Josh's genitals with her breasts.  As a man who, like Josh, struggles with depression, poor self-esteem, and suicidality, I can definitively say that being raped would not help with any of those things, and is, indeed, a common *cause* for this pathology.  Nor would the experience be in any way improved by two women whom I love and whom I believe to love me watching, encouraging my rapist, and laughing at my predicament.  And I absolutely would not subsequently embark on a side adventure alone with my attacker and let her finish the job.  And this was especially disappointing given how well you had portrayed Josh's depression up to this point!  It was one of the main reasons I loved this series!  I would have expected someone who apparently has some knowledge, either clinical or intimate, of depression to understand that sexual violence against men is no laughing matter.

I did my best to get past this, choosing to take the charitable interpretation that the noncon elements were intended for titillation--not my cup of tea, but there's no accounting for tastes--and that it had simply slipped your mind to add the appropriate tags/warnings, but you lost me for good at the point when Josh decided to go down on Dana underwater.  Even setting aside the nonconsensual nature of Josh's and Dana's first encounter in the chapter, I confess I have some difficulty reconciling the version of Josh who adamantly refused sexual activity with Serra in part two--despite there being at the time no agreement or understanding between himself and Kelly--to the version who is now apparently happy to take Dana to a metaphorical bed--despite *having* such an understanding with Kelly. 

It might be returned that Kelly and Serra, in encouraging Dana's sexual assault of Josh, appear to have given him permission to subsequently engage in consensual sex with her, a permission Kelly had not given Josh when dumping him on Serra for the first time, but this explanation is clearly insufficient.  To begin with, since Josh and Kelly had no romantic or sexual relationship prior to their sleeping together that first time, and given that they had no chance to discuss such a possibility that night or thereafter, Josh wouldn't have needed Kelly's permission to dally with Serra in part two; this clearly indicates to me that his reluctance to do so was born, not of a desire to be faithful to a relationship which did not exist and might not ever exist, but of a simple lack of interest in (or even distaste for) casual sex with a woman he had only just met. 

Perhaps that is merely projection on my part, placing my own thoughts on the subject into the head of a POV character with whom I share some important struggles, but even so, it still defies credulity to me that he would be content to take a few ambiguous and offhand comments as permission to go off by himself with Dana and have sex under a waterfall when earlier in this very chapter he had been so worried about whether Kelly would forgive him for sleeping with Serra when he believed Kelly to be dead and he and Serra to be married.  Even if that were an arrangement he'd agree to under any circumstances, surely it would still require thorough discussion first!

At any rate, you're definitely a very talented writer, and I almost always thoroughly enjoy your stories; it's just frustrating that they always seem in the last 30 per cent or so to go somewhere I'm not comfortable with going.  I suppose I'm just not your target audience.  *shrug*  Regardless, please keep writing and publishing, sir; I know your readers, myself included, are all grateful.

Pilot6455Pilot6455about 3 years ago

I'm not into over analyzing a story so I don't have any negative comments. I love this idea and the characters are extremely rich. My whole attitude is that the author is taking me on a ride and all I have to do is enjoy it. I have loved this story from the beginning and can't wait to see where it ends up. Seriously, this is one of my favorites on this site.

striker24striker24over 1 year ago

A couple of things don't make sense but it's nice to see the story get back on track again!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Mc is a simp and needs to grow a pair. He's a coward.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I haven’t read the next part yet but PLEASE end up with just Kelly

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKousakacomplex@Kousakacomplex
Kousakacomplex here! My writing is all about romance, and as my name implies (if you're familiar with it) the brother sister love stories are (mostly) where it's at for me. I'm an amateur writer, having written a couple of light novels already, but recently my life has brought...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES