All Comments on 'Trapped in Amber'

by Ironiclaconic

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
ben_kiwiben_kiwiover 11 years ago
Best ! Story ! Ever !

Well written. got into it and great twitst

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Damn!

Damn that was good!

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 11 years ago
A most fascinating tale.

Thank you.

StarofAirdrieStarofAirdrieover 11 years ago
Great

Very nice twist!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Best use of Literotica as a story device ever!

Good work

Sensual_GoddessSensual_Goddessover 11 years ago
Bravo!

Great story, kept me on edge to the end. Nice work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
amazeballs

Best! Story! Ever!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Really great job

I read all the way to the end... despite finishing earlier. That almost never happens.

latin_loverlatin_loverover 11 years ago
Brilliant

A great set-up, an ingenious twist and a happy ending! Congrats on a really great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
this was awesome

Just fucking loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
There's nothing better

... than a smart, well-written story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Another winner

Top-rated all the way! I am so glad you've decided to share more with us than just that one "pretentious" one... ;)

Tiger885Tiger885over 11 years ago
Wow

Usually I don't read any stories longer than two because they bore me. Read this all the way through though! Wonderful story. Keep writing!

sycodavsycodavover 11 years ago
Slutty with class

Great twist, I'm glad the babysitter wasn't involved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Brilliant!

Just BRILLIANT!

I love the crossover character & reference to your other story with the marriage counselor! Pure genius! ~

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A well-crafted story

Very well written. I like your writing style very much and the story - the second of yours I've read - has that delicious sting in the tail. Congratulations and please continue.

ElithalElithalover 11 years ago
wow

Wow, genius story. You are an amazing author, keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Best! Story! Ever! I'll be up in 5 minutes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
best story I've read

That was fucken awesome!!!

talldarkfellowtalldarkfellowover 10 years ago
Finally! A True Man.

I didn't think Literotica actually permitted a story where the husband resisted the nubile, willing, 18-year-old babysitter. I always thought an algorithm screened them out. Granted that most of us are dogs, or have stong canine tendencies, but surely some male could get enough blood to his brain to think through the situation to its logical and inevitably grim conclusion.

Ok, the voice-changer was a tiny bit hokey, but by that time I was completely hooked on the story. Heck, I even used to buy the latex mask thing on Mission Impossible.

I even bought her having to "test" him after his infidelity. Would that most husbands got that kind of test before we suffered temptation. Knowing a wife would participate in such a fantasy without declaring you a degenerate pervert would probably preempt some from feeling like straying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Staggeringly good story. Such a rarity to see the guy not being a total asshole in the end. Thank you

Robin68Robin68over 9 years ago
wow

WOW! !

I am so happy that you wrote this. It's very rare to read about a relationship was and can continue to be a happy and enduring relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Really great story!

I loved the story with its high level of artistry.

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 9 years ago
Did not see this one coming - great twist

Clever. Hope he knocks her up a few more times. Good story.

oregon_trailoregon_trailover 8 years ago
Really had me there

The story is a combination of firsts for me: first story to be *this* meta (I'm reading a story on a website in which the main character is reading a story on the same website about his babysitter having sex with himself), and first story to make me so far lost in the story until the punchline. Even though the story is as impossible as those porn videos about babysitters to be real, the ending is appropriate and loving. Please write more!

mjef2mjef2over 8 years ago
Different

Thanks!

As has been said, well thought out and written, and I applaud that it is in such a way that the ending is a total surprise.

I also agree that I read to have a Love rather than Hate reasoning in the writing as often I discount entire authors when -forgive the pun- Hate is so in your face.

Well done,

Now let's see, what was that comment about Amber being in other stories....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent

Great you are a fabulous writer

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Interesting premise

But I think I would probably end the whole marriage at that point. I can see getting past a drunken mistake, but her treatment of him was way over the line. Disrespect. Lying. Manipulation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Outstanding!! Anony 2/20 is delusional

I think it's brilliant and COMPLETELY disagree, his wife tested him as she should have. Likely this person cheated themselves and resent needing anything but an apology and empty promise to move on. What a great story!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I agree with Anonymous 2/20

I understand reconciliation from a single drunken mistake. And the lack of trust from the wife. However there was no progress.... She kept him in limbo and should have either ended it or started rebuilding. Instead she took the path of entrapment and severe emotional abuse. Frankly I would be done with her; I would not care to get to know the "new" Dawn if that is what she is now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
ANOTHER TWIST

...on the twist. Amber reads the babysitter texts. Confesses to Dawn that it reflects her feelings. Dawn informs hubby, gives him permission to allow the babysitter to "seduce" him (while she secretly watches?).

Anyway, great 5 star story as is.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great job

Really well done, and fidelity at the end was a nice touch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Perfect

Perfect ending to a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well....

Best. Story. Ever!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it! Delightful twist!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Unexpected.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

4 Stars for sure from Me . Keep up the good work

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous