Trapped in Florida

Story Info
Two teenagers Carter and Ella get trapped in Florida.
1k words
2.93
10.5k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was June the perfect time for two teenage friends to go on vacation together. It was Ella's idea to go she was 19, tall, skinny and had short hair with blue eyes. Carter was her life long friend he was 19, tall, skinny and had short hair with brown eyes. Carter and Ella got in their car and drove all the way down to Florida from Georgia they only stopped for gas and bathroom breaks.

They rented a small two room and one bathroom house with a small pool and hot tub in the backyard. When the finally made it to their home they both quickly pound all their stuff away and took showers. After finally taking showers they went out and grabbed some quick dinner and drove back. They sat down on the small couch and turned on the news they were shock to see that it said, "Because of corona-virus -19 everyone in the state must stay in their homes."

Carter and Ella looked at each other with sad looks on their face's Ella said, "Well we can still have fun at home." Ella then got up and went to bed Carter a few minutes later got up and went to his own bed. In the morning Carter woke up and saw Ella out by the pool wearing a bikini.

Carter walked out and Ella asked if he could rub some sun screen on her. Carter being the horny teenager he is of course said yes and walked over. Carter pound a little bit on his hands and asked Ella were she wanted him to start Ella said, "My legs then up please." Carter began to rub Ella's thighs and rubbed his finger across the rim of her butt cheek.

Carter then rubbed her back then moved his hands to your breast. Carter went in fast and began to rub them from behind. Ella turned around grabbed his face and stuck her wet tongue in his mouth Carter started moved his hands under Ella's bra and rubbed her hard nipples. Ella moved her hand to Carter's shorts and stuck her hand in them and began to rub his cock.

After rubbing his cock for a few minutes Ella pushed Carter on a small chair next to the pool. Ella got on her knees and pulled off Carter's shorts then started to lick her lips while pulling off his underwear. Carter's big cock bounce up and Ella laughed, "I'm so fucking wet right now." Ella got up and pulled off her bikini bottom and untied her bikini top. Carter rubbed Ella's wet pussy before she slowly sat on his cock.

Ella released a soft moan then she shoved his cock all the way inside her Ella moan so loud it hurt, "OH FUCK." Ella began bouncing up and down her big fucking tits where moving so beautifully in the Florida breeze. Ella grabbed Carter's hands and placed them on her tits then moved her hands to the back of the chair for support. Carter could feel Ella's tight and wet pussy pulling at his dick trying to make him cum. But Carter was not going to cum before Ella did.

Ella screamed, "I'M CUMMING OH YES I'M CUMMING." Carter was starting to feel Ella's juices flow out of her pussy and on to his cock and legs. As should as Ella came Carter yelled, "YOU BETTER HOLD ON I'M ABOUT TO RELEASE." A few minutes after Ella could feel a strong stream of hot cum shooting inside her pussy make her feel the best she felt her whole life.

Ella sat on Carter's cock for a little bit longer before getting off and cleaning the cum off her thighs. After a few more minutes Carter got up and cleaned his cum off his cock and took a quick shower. When he was done he walked to the kitchen and saw Ella cooking some eggs and bacon. Ella was wearing underwear and a top but nothing else. It got Carter horny looking at her but he didn't want to move in to fast to soon.

Carter sat down at the small table while Ella brought a plate of food for her and Carter. After a long day of eating and hanging out in the pool the sun turn to the moon and Ella went off to bed.

But before she did she asked Carter, "Hey do you want to come to my room tonight and hang out."

Carter replied, "Yeah I would love to." Ella walked to her room her ass shaking with each step.

Carter followed Ella quickly to her room when he walked in Ella turned around and shut the door. Ella said, "You already know what is gonna happen." Carter just stood there and smiled. Ella grabbed Carters shirt and pushed him on the bed before taking off his shirt and going for his shorts. Ella didn't waste time she pulled off his shorts and boxers than took off her underwear and bra.

Ella sat on Carters cock pushing it inside her, her head shot up from the rush of excitement. Ella started jumping up and down on his cock don't stopping to breath, Carter wrapped his hands around Ella's ass checks squeezing them in pleasure. Ella fell on Carter's chest, Carter pound his legs up with his cock pushing deep inside Ella's pussy then coming back out then rushing back in.

Carter said, "Ella I'm cumming get ready."

Ella replied with, "Give me all of your fucking cum now."

Ella sat on Carter's cock while it started to soften up, Ella felt Carter's hot cum sliding down her leg. Ella said, "I'm to tried to get up I'm going to sleep on you." Carter didn't have time to answer before Ella fell asleep, Carter thought to himself, "I guess I'll talk to her in the morning." Before falling asleep with is cock still inside of Ella's pussy.

This is the end of this story so far but I do plan on making more stories and adding more to this story. If you liked it please leave a comment saying what you liked and what I should add to make my stories better.