Trapped in Paradise

Story Info
We meet at a deserted Caribbean Resort and play in the water.
2.6k words
4.08
4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

This is my first attempt at an erotic story and a little experimental. It's a short story for women, but maybe men would like it too. Basically, it is narrated by a man from his perspective, recounting an encounter with his lover to his lover.

It is a little rough but I wanted to know if I was on the right track before trying something more polished.

I would love to hear some feedback from a female perspective--good or bad--that I can consider for my next story. Things like: too much this, too little of that, turned me on, didn't do anything for me, that kind of stuff.

Hope you enjoy the story!!

**********

Trapped in Paradise -- A Fantasy about You

by Dirk Carlyle

I was finally at the tail end of a very rocky and unhappy marriage and was ready to start my new life. I had pulled together all of my rainy day money and booked a week at an all-inclusive singles resort on a beautiful beach in the Caribbean.

A week in Paradise, I thought, was exactly what I needed. Palm trees, hot weather, warm water and cold cerveza. And maybe even a chance to meet someone nice. Someone to talk to without things devolving into an argument. And maybe, just maybe, someone who was craving an intimate connection as much as I was.

My desire for intimacy is often dampened by my intellect. But I was determined to leave this intellect behind, if only for a week. To give license to the desire that so often fills my body. To move out of my comfort zone and embrace the unknown, whatever that may be.

But things did not go the way I planned. By now Covid was in full force. I arrived on the last plane flying into the island, which was also the last plane leaving the island. As I exited the plane, I felt the hot, humid island air enveloping my body as I watched the last queues of tourists lining up at the gate to return home.

When I arrived at the resort it looked positively deserted. Just a skeleton staff, an empty pool, empty beach, empty bar, empty dining room. My heart sunk. There were no guests to talk to, my Spanish was very limited, and at the moment there was no way to return home.

But at least I was in Paradise and the limited staff did what they could to make me comfortable in the situation. The cook made me his specialty; barbequed lobster. The Caribbean spices were delicious. And I spent the evening sipping Scotch on the beach, looking at the stars over the ocean and feeling sorry for myself.

The next morning I woke up with a tremendous hangover. I stumbled down to the dining room and forced some food into my queasy stomach. I was starting to feel a little better so I put on a swim-suit, a colourful, short-sleeved dress shirt and sandals and headed to the beach with a tall frosty Pina Colada.

As expected, the beach was empty, but I was ok with that at the moment. I found a lounge chair under a shady umbrella and sipped my drink. Each sip relaxed me and eased my headache. I squinted at the bright sunshine, watching the birds, looking at the distant boats, feeling the warm breeze washing over my body. I was starting to feel so relaxed that I closed my eyes and drifted into sleep, lulled by the fresh sea air and the sound of waves gently lapping against the shore.

I don't know what I was dreaming about, but when I woke up, my right hand was inside of my swimsuit and my cock was as hard as a rock. Remembering where I was, I quickly pulled my hand out of my trunks. Well at least the place is deserted, I thought. Glad nobody saw me.

Then I heard your voice and nearly jumped out of my skin. "Nice package" was the first thing you said to me.

It was the first English voice I had heard since I had arrived the night before. I looked over to my right and there you were lying on the lounge chair beside mine. You were wearing a big flowery hat, large sunglasses, a cute little bikini covered in a shear wrap, and a naughty smile on your face.

I couldn't believe how beautiful you looked to me. Your lips, your hair, your sexy smile, your breasts...

My face immediately flushed with embarrassment. How long had you been there, I thought. Do you see me touching myself? My cock was pretty hard to ignore. It was still straining against my swimsuit and threatening to poke its head out from under the waistband. And looking at you wasn't helping the situation.

"Hi", I managed to mumble. "My name is Dirk".

I allowed my eyes to scan further down your gorgeous body and saw that you had a couple of fingers inside your bikini bottoms, absentmindedly stroking your pussy lips as you looked at me.

Oh my god, I thought. Not only had you seen me touching myself in my sleep, you decided to pull up a lounge chair and join me. The hot flush of embarrassment on my face turned into a lust for you that began to warm my entire body.

"Hi yourself", you said with a wry smile. "You look happy to see me". "Would you like to go for a swim?"

"I..I'd love that", I stammered as you stood up, removed your shawl and reached out to me with your left hand.

I got up, took your warm, soft hand in mine and we walked together to the water. It felt so warm and inviting as we waded out, the sand squishing between our toes. We stopped when it covered our bodies and we started bobbing up and down with the gentle waves.

We turned towards each other, close enough that you could almost shade me with your hat and I could see my own lust reflected off of your sunglasses.

You put your right palm on my chest and said, "Now, about that package...", as you traced your hand down my chest, snuck your slender fingers under my waistband and softly cupped my balls.

My cock had softened somewhat in the water, but feeling your warm hand gently holding my balls made it swiftly spring to life. I couldn't resist touching you, either.

I put my left arm around your back and pulled you even closer to me while I kissed your lips. You responded by sucking my tongue into your mouth, which raised my passion even higher. I reached up and cupped your left breast in my right hand, marveling at how firm and soft it felt, feeling your nipple harden.

I took my hand off of your breast and pulled my swimsuit down, releasing my now hard cock, feeling the freedom of the water flowing around my naked skin. You released my balls and gripped my shaft. Gently squeezing it a while slowly moving up and down.

I renewed my focus on you. Tilting my head, I began kissing and sucking on your neck, below your left ear, still holding you close with my left arm while my right began exploring down your body, looking for your bikini bottoms.

But they weren't there. You had already pulled them down to your ankles. You grabbed my wrist and guided my hand to your pussy.

I began stroking your pussy lips while you continued to grip my shaft. I gently pinched each of your outer lips between my fingers and stroked them from top to bottom. You let out a little moan and tilted your head back while I continued to kiss your neck.

I pinched your pussy lips together with 2 fingers while my middle finger ran up and down between them. Even in the water I could feel that you were getting wet by how slippery you felt.

My hand moved up your pussy and found your little clit. I pinched it gently between my thumb and index finger and began to slowly stroke it, feeling it swell and grow, drawing slow circles around it, gently brushing the tip. You moaned again and gripped my cock even tighter while we started French kissing passionately.

"I want to feel you inside me", you moaned with desire.

"We have to be careful", I protested. "We can't do any heavy thrusting under the water."

But neither of us wanted that anyways. We both like to take our time, to move slowly, sensually, so we can enjoy the moment and feel all those delicious sensations that are lost in a frenzied attempt at an orgasm.

I put my hands on your hips and lifted you slowly onto me while you guided my hard cock with your hand. I waded further out so that the water was over your head and you were floating freely, tethered only by my cock

You took your sunglasses off, put your arms around my neck and we stared into each other's eyes as the gentle waves slowly bobbed you up and down my shaft. We had only just met, but I felt very close to you in that moment. It felt so loving, so intimate.

Under the water, my left hand was gripping your ass, keeping you from sinking, while my right hand was between us, my finger gently stroking your clit.

So I am in Paradise after all, I thought, relishing the feeling of your pussy gripping my hard shaft, slowly stroking it up and down.

I don't know how long we were out there, or how many orgasms you had. Time stood still. And I didn't want to cum. I didn't want this perfect day to end.

I looked around the beach and resort and didn't see anyone else. Then I had a naughty thought. "Do you want to play in the hot tub?" I asked with a coy grin.

"Lead the way", you responded immediately with that sexy smile of yours. I was so happy that you were ready for more.

We were so lost in the moment we had forgotten about our swimsuits. Both of our bottoms had drifted away and were long gone. We laughed as we ran across the beach to the lounge chairs, my hard cock bouncing in the breeze, hoping the staff wouldn't see us. Safely wrapped in a couple of hotel towels, we made our way to the hot tub.

The resort's hot tub was tucked away in a corner, shaded by palm trees, overlooking the ocean. Normally it was full of happy couples, drinking, laughing and enjoying the moment. Today there was nobody. The water was still and the bar was closed. Perfect, I thought.

I found the timer and turned on the bubbles. At once the still, clear water came to life. We slipped off our towels and slid into the warm water.

We sat there for a moment, side by side, feeling our muscles relaxing from the heat, feeling the bubbles trace their way across our naked skin, looking at the waves hypnotically rolling into the beach.

Then, as if by cue, we both turned towards each other. Your hat and sunglasses were off, so I could look into your beautiful eyes and see your lovely face. I leaned forward and we kissed passionately while you grabbed my hand and put it on your breast.

I pushed your top up, cupping your breast from underneath, exposing your nipple for the first time. I pinched your nipple between my fingers and began stroking it, feeling it harden. Then I switched to your other breast while your hand began searching for my cock.

"Wait", I said. "I want to try something."

You gave me a curious look, before returning to that sexy smile. "What do you have in mind, Tiger?"

"I want you to take off your top and float on your back," I said, with a deep lustful voice.

It was a large hot tub, with plenty of room to stretch out in without touching the sides.

"Don't worry, sweetheart", I said, grinning ear-to-ear. "I won't let you sink."

The bubbles made the water opaque. But still you looked around nervously to see if we were still alone. We were. So you slipped off your top and put it on the side of the tub by your towel and moved into the centre of the tub while I knelt beside you.

"Relax", I said. "Just lie back and let your body go limp."

The water made you so light I could have held you up with a finger, but I wanted to touch your lovely body. I spread out my fingers so I could hold both ass cheeks with my right hand and put my left hand gently between your shoulder blades.

You lay back for a moment, spread-eagled, seeing the sun peak out between the palm leaves, feeling the bubbles trickle up over your naked body. I could feel you getting more and more relaxed and leaned over to kiss you on the mouth.

You kissed me back passionately and I could feel your desire building. I pushed up more on your shoulders and exposed your awesome breasts to the afternoon breeze.

I floated your body down a bit so that your right breast was under my face and sucked your nipple into my hungry mouth, tracing circles around it with my tongue, licking across the tip.

Then I spun you a bit more so that I could get my face between your legs. I just knelt there for a moment, seeing your beautiful body glistening in the warm water, a content smile on your face, your breasts gently swaying, warm bubbles tracing up your body, my right hand holding you up from beneath, my left stroking your thighs.

You looked so sexy that I had to taste you. I grabbed your ass with both hands, pulled your pussy out of the water and pulled you towards my face.

I started running my tongue up and down your pussy lips and felt you jerk from the feeling. "That feels so good", you murmured.

Then I wrapped my lips around the top of your pussy, gently sucking and licking until I could feel your little clit trying to poke her way out. I began making circles around your clit with my tongue and could feel it swell and grow into my hungry mouth.

"Put your finger in", you moaned.

I took my right hand off of your butt-cheek and began to stroke your pussy lips while I continued to suck on your clit. I began stroking my finger up and down between your pussy lips. You were so wet so it just slipped in.

I hooked my finger up towards your stomach, feeling for your g-spot, and you arched your back. Stiffening for a second, before relaxing back into your weightless state.

I kept licking your clit and tracing circles around it with my tongue while I put a second finger inside of you, filling you up.

I loved sucking on your pussy. It felt naughty and intimate at the same time as I looked up across your stomach and breasts. I tried to make it last as long as I could, stroking my fingers in and out of your wet pussy, licking and sucking on your swollen clit, but eventually you exploded in a huge orgasm and had to push my head away to make me stop.

"That was amazing", you said. "My legs are still shaking!"

You went over to the edge of the hot tub, put your arms up on the sides, straightened out your legs and closed your eyes, a satisfied smile on your lips.

You looked so relaxed, I was worried you were drifting off. But then, through closed eyes, you said the words I was longing to hear:

"Don't go anywhere, Tiger", you cooed. "Your turn is next."

**********