All Comments on 'Trapped in the Outback Pt. 03'

by JasonClearwater

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
DeathAndTaxesDeathAndTaxesover 6 years ago

I was very happy to see this chapter, as I've been thinking for the last couple days how I haven't seen hide nor by hair of you in a while. Nice hot wrap-up to this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
That was awesome.

I was wondering how this was going to end with everything that had been going on. I like the way you folded the dominant play in with the horror theme. I think it was really successful. Thanks for this story!

Hutchison12Hutchison12over 6 years ago
Wow - Fking Wow

Jason,

I absolutely love the ride, journey we go on in all of you’re stories. I’ve said that sometimes imma bit uncertain or uncomfortable with where I think the story is going, and then bam..... you turn it into a fantastic ending.. and start for Deacon and Jason.

Thanks soooo much for the story, loved it , hooked reader lol, cheer John.

JasonClearwaterJasonClearwaterover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks all for the feedback.

Oddly, the part of this that took the longest to write, was the last few paragraphs. I think I'm going to write more of these two. :-)

Jase.

catamitecatamiteover 6 years ago
A powerful read

Touched a nerve; na! Fuck more than that, mind BLOWING

sm1982sm1982over 6 years ago
They are so cute!

I was holding my breath wondering if Deacon was in deed, a psychological killer but he was just a man who was crazy about Jax since the first time he saw him. I hope the writer does write more about them from time to time.

EtaskiEtaskiover 6 years ago

I'm such a big horror/thriller fan, I appreciated this a lot! It's so nice to find an author who knows how to play with that tension and put it through an erotic story like ribbons of caramel through ice scream. ^_^

*ahem* I mean 'cream.'

Definitely glad to have seconded this story for "Most Original Sex Scene" for the forum contest this year!

notusuallyshynotusuallyshyabout 6 years ago
Killing me

I was meant to be in bed two hours ago. First chapter then bed, and ended up reading the lot in one go. You're so good you're killing me. Too tired to bestow any further compliments other than I love your humour, I do crack up on occasion!

tjdhall2tjdhall2over 4 years ago
Trapped in the Outback

I loved this series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJasonClearwater@JasonClearwater
520 Followers
Update: April 2021 I haven't been active on Lit in years, and won't be for the foreseeable future, but I felt like an update was in order, to let everyone know I'm still alive. . About me: I'm gay, and more interested in D/s than ass-plundering, which is why I don't waste ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories