Trapped Pt. 01

Story Info
A young girl kidnapped and forced to be a slave.
10.1k words
4.39
62k
78
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ecrosis
Ecrosis
189 Followers

This is a nonconsent story/reluctant all characters are 18 and above. If you don't like this don't read it. Please tell me what you think in the comments or how I can improve, or what you would like to see me write. I am still planning to continue Caged with pt. 2 but came across a little writer block with it...Thanks to lovesexandmore for helping to edit this story!!!

*

I snapped my eyes open. feeling the cold concrete pressing against my bones, goosebumps started to rise upon my arms, as I tried to huddle up into a ball to conserve warmth. That was when I felt the chain on my ankle. Giving it a harsh tug, I found out that the chain was securely attached to the wall. Fear coursed through my body as I looked around and saw a concrete room, across from me in the other corner on the left side of the room was a metal toilet right next to it was a black storage cabinet. Across the room was the door, a drain was in the middle of the room with a series of rings and hooks screwed to the ceiling, wall, and floor. I took another look around frantically, seeing no windows or anything to tell the time.

Gathering my strength, I rose to my feet and started walking towards the door finding that the chain was several inches too short to reach. I tugged at the chain, hoping for the thick metal chain to break, but it stayed firm no matter how much or how hard I tugged. I took a deep breath trying to calm myself down, tears started to crawl down my face tickling my cheeks and I rubbed them away hating how they felt. I slowly returned to the corner of the room where I woke up at. Sitting there confused, thoughts of yelling for help occurred but got quickly shooed away the idea, knowing that whoever brought me here probably had alternative intentions than just keeping me chained up in a concrete room. Too cold and scared to fall back asleep, I examined the chain leading to a leather cuff on my ankle locked there with a small padlock. The padlock required a key in order to open it. I looked around desperately propping my leg up on my knee I started chewing on the leather on the ankle. It was well made and tasted terrible but chewing it helped me with my anxiety and I couldn't just sit there waiting for whoever took me to arrive.

My mind was fuzzy of how I got here not remembering anything but running away and falling asleep in an alley after my parents and I had a fight about the college of my choice. I had successfully passed high school and had received confirmation from several colleges accepting me into their schools but had yet to choose which one I wanted to go to, while my parents had already seemed to have chosen which one I was going to go to. My thoughts were abruptly interrupted when I heard footsteps coming towards my door. I quickly curled up in a ball hiding the foot with the leather cuff I was trying to chew off underneath me and acted like I was asleep. The door swung open with a creak as a man around 6'2 walked in, he had brown hair neatly styled towards the back of his head, and serious brown eyes. Wearing a suit he looked very professional. I glared at him under the crook of my arm. His eyes scanned the room as they quickly lock onto my small body curled up and shivering in the corner.

He looked at me for a good while, before an idea seemed to settled on his face as he took a step forward closer to me. I focused hard on not moving as his boots came about a foot away from my face. I saw him rear back one of his feet. He was going to kick me! As his boot came towards me I flinched and scrambled away from him. I heard his booming laughter and saw him set his foot down instead of carrying through with his kick. I removed the hands that were covering my face and looked at him. Fear was racing through me, making me shake as I looked at him with horror. He was going to kick me just to see if I was awake? We looked at each other for a while. He had a huge smile upon his face obviously getting what he wanted out of his nearly violent action towards me.

"Wh- where am I?" I asked, holding myself.

He took a step closer to me, slapping me hard on the cheek. I yelped feeling the sting from his blow and the blood rise to my cheeks. Roughly he grabbed my chin and tilted my head upwards forcing eye contact with his dark serious gaze.

"Did I give you permission to speak!" He yelled in a dominant voice.

"N-no I-"

SLAP

"Did I give you permission to speak!" He said in a calmer voice slowly enunciating each word. His hand raised ready to strike again if I dared to disobey again.

Slowly I shook my head, not attempting to speak again. He lowered his hand and took a step back, looking at me again with a calculating stare. I shuffled closer to the wall trying to make as much space between me and my kidnapper as I could. Slowly I made sure to remember to tuck my leg underneath me not wanting him to see the chewed on cuff. Hearing him sigh as he got up and left the room. The door slammed shut, a subtle click letting me know that it was locked with no way out. I took a shaky breath trying to calm myself. Even though abductor was gone, my heart still threatened to beat out of my chest making me feel sick. I got up using the wall to help me balance my shaky legs as I walked towards the toilet. I heard the air condition kick on as cold air was being blown into the air. Weird it felt so warm while he was in here.

I worked all during what I assumed was the night on chewing off the leather restraint. I was tired and cold when I was finally able to get it off. I looked at it feeling accomplished. A warmth seemed to spread throughout the room and I grew sleepy, I closed my eyes for a few seconds not even falling into any type of sleep before the door suddenly opened up. I looked seeing Mr. Kicks- a- lot enter the room, wearing black slacks and a blue and white tightly striped shirt. He was followed by another man, who carried a black bag and was dressed in a casual button-up shirt and khakis and leather shoes. I took in the two men that had just walked into my room. I never realized how broad and well-muscled my capturer was until I saw him by this other man who looked fit but definitely not as strong as my kidnapper.

The other man looked around the room slowly his face settling into a deep frown then looking at Mr. Kicks beside him as if he didn't know how I was being treated. They had a silent staring contest in which my capturer won in mere seconds as the other mand shied away and came over to me, kneeling down to get to my eye level as I tried to shrink back further into the concrete wall away from him. He reached his hand out towards me and I flinched. He gave a quick look to my kidnapper by the door at this reaction. He reached his hand out again more slowly, as if trying to pet a stray dog that could bolt at any moment. His hand touched my face and I immediately slapped it away. I heard my kidnapper clear his throat and look at me sternly. I slowly lowered my hand after seeing the anger in his eyes.

"Hey," the man in front of me said drawing attention to him, "now I know you are scared but I need you to behave. I am a doctor just here to make sure that you are healthy."

I moved my head slowly, showing that I understood him. He reached into his bag pulling out a small flashlight. He slowly instructed me through a normal physical, occasionally writing notes onto a clipboard he had. The doctor was very gentle. I saw him look behind him giving a silent signal to Mr. Kicks, who until now was just leaning against the wall staring at me, his lips pressed into a small line the whole time. He walked towards me and knelt down.

"Give me your ankle," He said.

Realization dawned on me that he wanted to unchain me. My heart skipped a beat. Knowing I couldn't hide it I slowly I brought my legs out from under me. My feet felt frozen from the coldness of the concrete floor, for some reason even though he didn't take any of my other clothes from me he took my socks and shoes. I had never seen anybody stare at my ankle with so much disappointment until the moment when he noticed that the cuff was no longer attached. He let out a big sigh before standing up.

"Give me the cuff," He said his face shadowed over with anger.

There was no point in denying or deceiving him about it now. I couldn't hide anything in this room from him. I picked up the chain following it until my hand met up with the cuff. Although it looked more like a chewed up dog toy now. I slowly handed him the leather band. He looked at it with interest. I saw his jaw tense as he ground his teeth thinking. I knew I was in trouble but what was the punishment? He looked up slowly his eyes held an emotion that I couldn't decipher.

"Robert, you might want to excuse yourself, my slave and I need to have a talk about the rules"

"Okay Clay, just don't go too overboard I still have the rest of the exam to do," Robert said leaving.

I watched the doctor leave, the door shut filling me with an overwhelming wash of dread, I felt like crying. I blinked back tears and I heard him chuckle. I looked up to see him smiling sadistically at me. He grabbed my chin forcing me to hold my head up a little higher, our eyes made contact, my chest almost hurt from the amount of fear I felt in that moment.

"Hmmm, I think I like it when you cry, your eyes turn into a prettier blue."

The tears wouldn't stop and soon I was sniffling and crying uncontrollably. Clay moved his hand from my chin to my back. I gave out a small squeal as he lifted me up and placed me on his lap. He pressed his other hand on my head and slowly guided it so I was resting it on his chest. I could tell he was strong, it was comforting to have his warm arms around me.

"Hush now, it's alright. It's going to be hard for you to understand what I am saying with you sobbing like that. Once I explain the rules you won't be so afraid, well of course unless you break them." He gently hushed me and said comforting words until I calmed down.

I slowly got up out of his hold, but he quickly pulled me back down and whispered "Naughty girl" into my ear making me shudder and sink into my self a little. I felt vulnerable here in his arms. Although they were warm and comforting I felt like he could easily crush me if I made a wrong move. One of his hands slowly started stroking and playing with my hair which felt amazing but also terrified me to my core. My emotions can't win everything he does comforts me and terrifies me at the same time.

"Now little one are we all done making rivers?" Clay asked gently

A small blush came to my face, I barely cried in front of my friends and I just balled in this stranger's lap. I Sniffed and slowly nodded my head. He rearranged me on his lap so I was facing him more. I squirmed uncomfortably, I wasn't used to being on somebody's lap. He reached into the pocket of his jacket and pulled out a water bottle. He took off the cap and was insistent that he held the water as I drank greedily from the bottle.

"Now let's go over the rules. You already know that you can't talk without permission,"

He said with an amused smile "Next would be to follow everything I tell you to. If you hesitate or refuse you will be punished. No touching yourself unless I say so, you are mine and I don't take kindly to people playing with my things," He said with a vicious smile. "Now a few more, no escaping and no fucking breaking out of your restraints anymore if you break these rules, get me angry or challenge me in any way you will be punished, do you understand little cunt?" He said grabbing my chin.

I stared at him defiantly, he didn't back down and challenged me with his gaze. I grew nervous the longer this happened. I could feel my palms clam up and my eyes wavered. I cast my eyes down showing my submission.

I didn't want to but I mumbled a "Yes."

"My name is Master if you can't remember I will teach you."

I looked at him for a second understanding of what he meant. I would be hurt if I didn't call him Master. I almost said fuck you but being in his lap stopped me. I wasn't in the best position to act out. I could save that for another time. "Yes, M-master."

He gave a nod then held me against him. He was warm and being wrapped up in his arms was almost comforting. I slowly untensed and closed my eyes. After staying awake all night chewing off the restraint I was tired and quickly started to doze.

I was still in his arms when I jerked awake. I heard him chuckle at my reaction. I felt his arms tense as he sat me down next to him. After standing up he offered me his hand. Overcast by his shadow, I quickly wiped my hands on my pants then with trembling fingers I took his hand as he helped me up. I swayed on my feet but his hand was only my back steadying me and guiding me as he walked me to the other side of the room. He unlocked the storage black storage closet. His muscular frame blocked me from seeing what was inside. He turned around moments later with two pairs of cuffs and some rope. I closed my arms around myself as he walked my way with the cuffs.

He grabbed my wrist prying it from my body and attached it to each wrist. He then kneeled down and put one each on my ankle. He looked up at me from that position and I had to fight down an urge to knee him in the face. There was rope securely attached to each cuff, which he pulled through loops on the ceiling and floors. I gave a shriek as I was lifted off the ground. When he kneeled to tie my ankles down I could barely touch them to the floor and immediately started kicking.

SLAP

My ass started stinging as he repeatedly slapped it making me cry out. He spanked me until I stopped swinging my legs. He gave a silent nod that I saw in my peripherals as he kneeled down to tie my ankles, I was hesitant but let him spread my legs and tie them. He turned and walked towards the black cabinet opening it up silently. Turning around I saw he held a pair of scissors he took calculated steps towards me.

"Stay still," He said in a cold voice.

He carefully but efficiently cut off my jeans. They fell hitting the concrete floor with a small thump. I looked at them longingly goosebumps started to appear. Although it had gotten warmer since they had been here it was still cold without clothes. I inhaled sharply when I felt the icy metal of the scissors touch my skin and cut off my panties in two quick snips. I yelled kicking. I didn't know what he had planned but I wasn't going to sit there nicely for him to just torment me. He spanked my ass again making me yelp. He grabbed a foot pulling harshly and quickly snapped the metal cuff connected to the chain on the floor. I kicked that foot again feeling resistance. He did the same to my other foot and backed up looking at me struggling in the chains.

He turned to the cabinet and got out a wooden paddle. He slowly stroked the paddle along my skin letting me feel the smooth wood. I heard the sound before I felt the sting of the paddle as it slammed against my bare ass. I lost count of how many he had done as I hung there crying. He came in front of me wiping off my tears.

"Now, now calm down," He said shushing me. "That punishment was for chewing off your cuff and kicking your legs and not letting me tie them down."

He gave a shout for the Doctor to enter the room. I looked at him in fear as he walked into the room going straight for me. He pulled a stethoscope out of his pocket and performed a more intimate physical on me. My tears dried and he asked me to breathe in deeply or exhale or asked me basic questions about myself. I answered them all truthfully. His hands traveled all over my body squeezing and probing everywhere. I gave out a small moan when his cold hands unexpectedly touched my tits. I saw an animalistic hunger in Clay's eyes. The doctor wrote something down on his paper then continued on. He pulled out a shiny contraction from his bag and kneeled down in between my legs.

"Take a breath," he said as he inserted it into my vagina.

I let out a small yelp as the cold metal slowly stretched my walls. The doctor looked inside then slipped it out. I looked at him with anger as he cleaned off his instrument and wrote down things on his clipboard. He looked at me one more time before writing something else.

Nodding he gave the clipboard to Clay "Everything seems to be in order I just need a urine sample and a few blood samples"

"Alright let's get the blood samples right now and we can get the Urine samples after," Clay said almost joyfully.

I saw him exit the room bringing back a thick wooden chair with straps on it moments later. I started pulling at my bindings again. Knowing it was futile but I still had to try. Clay smiles sadistically at me as he saw me struggle. Tears were building up again as my heart rate rushed in my ears drowning out the conversation Robert and Clay were having. I blinked rapidly trying to will the tears to disappear. I was sick of crying I had done it so much since I woke up in this concrete prison.

"Now, I am going to untie you and move you to that chair are you going to behave and make it easy or do you need me to punish you more?" He said smacking my sore bottom to make his point.

I flinched but knew I was helpless in this situation. He could do anything to me. I slowly bowed my head in silent submission. I felt him lift up my head and wipe a tear away with his other hand. I saw his mouth move but didn't register any of the words he was saying. I rested my head onto his hand releasing a heavy sigh. Everything felt dull as I felt myself fade into my own mind setting into a nice safe place where no one would hurt me or chain me up. I faintly felt his thumb grip my chin harder jerking my head lightly. I looked up at him my eyes glazed. He looked really mad but I couldn't find myself to care. I blinked slowly and let my eyes fade into that nice warm spot into my head. My head jerked to the side suddenly and a sharp slap lingered on my cheek. I felt it almost vibrate as I rotated my jaw. I looked at him snapping out of my daze knowing that the hurt expression showed on my face.

"Fucking listen to me when I am talking to you. I don't want to see you fading out again understand?" He looked angry is brown eyes almost looked black.

I shrank back in fear I looked at him confused but slowly nodded my head cautiously. He shook his head in what looked like an annoyance. Giving me a stern look he slowly untied the ropes attached to the cuffs on my wrists. Clay put my arms in front of me with a pointed stare warning me nonverbally not to move. He untied my ankles and held me as I readjusted my stance. Putting his strong hand to the small of my back he guided me to the intimidating chair. I nervously walked towards the chair as the doctor got his instruments ready. I was anxious and it showed in every fiber of my being.

Clay tied down my limbs making an escape from this torture impossible. I was visibly shaking. It's not that I have a fear of needles per se more like a fear of the pain as they go into my skin and stay there draining my lifeblood out of me. I was instructed to hold onto a stress ball and roll it out around my hands as the doctor found my vein cleaning my arm and then marking it. Clay came into my vision then distracting me from the inevitable needle digging into my skin. I heard the doctor move collecting more devices to further me in this unusual torture. I shied away as my kidnapper's hand came towards my face. He stroked away a tear I didn't realize had slipped past and leaned in, giving me a kiss. I froze. It was unhurried and filled with heat. His hand slowly left form caressing my face to my hair and my hair to my breasts. Cold air touched my skin as his hands slowly lifted up my shirt creeping softly towards my tits. His kiss lingered and grew as he explored what I tasted like and all I had to offer. I gave a small squeal exhaling a breath of air into his mouth as I felt a pinch in my arm and my right nipple at the same time. It felt amazing and it hurt a bit at the same time. His tongue slowly crept into my open mouth I tentatively gave in to his kiss and kissed him back. I heard him give a small groan and he applied more force, kneading my breasts harder making my breath shake. We heard the doctor give a cough as Clay kissed me one more time before slipping his hands out of my shirt and retreated back towards the wall

Ecrosis
Ecrosis
189 Followers