Trapped Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clay laughed, playing his fingers through my folds. "Tell me my pet, Why did Kate want to wash this area so thoroughly? Is it really that dirty?"

I gasped as he inserted a finger as he said the words dirty, "Fuck you," I gasped, having trouble focusing on my breathing as it seemed to get shallower.

His finger came out and he pinched my clit hard making my eyes water and a whimper escaped "You shouldn't speak so disrespectful to me. I could have sworn I taught you this lesson before but I guess you have a hard time remembering," his other hand dropped the sponge and found my breast targeting my nipples pinching one and twisting until I cried out, "You also forgot to call me Master, cunt. You want to try saying what you said again?"

His fingers pinched and twisted harder and I felt tears form in my eyes, but I smiled and said sweetly, "Fuck you, Master."

I heard him chuckle as his hands let go of my sensitive spots. I was confused as he undid the ropes from one of my legs until I realized he was raising my leg up into the air. His grip on my leg would leave bruises for sure, I tugged trying to get my leg out of his grip and away from whatever sadistic plan he had, He glared at me giving me a clear message that I shouldn't as his grip tightened around my ankle. He tied it off leaving me feeling exposed with one foot in the air.

He took off his belt and I looked at him pleading. He smiled, and I bit my tongue failing to keep in the scream as he smacked my pussy hard five times with the belt. Two of those times it hit directly on my clit. I cried from the sting of the belt

"Now apologize and we can get on with the shower," Clay said.

"I-I'm sorry. Clay," I said with a smirk.

"You will not call me by my name. You will call me Master." He said calmly smacking the inside of each of my thighs ten times.

I was screaming at the end somehow out of breath. "Now try apologizing again Cunt."

"I'm sorry, Sir," I said with a glare.

He sighed and walked behind me. A shiver sent through me as I felt him behind me. I heard the swoosh of his belt right before it hit the right under my butt where it met my thighs. I sobbed and gritted my teeth. He applied two more and I pulled on my bonds with no use. I was a wailing mess after he administered five to each size. My head was hanging down feeling exhausted. I heard his steps as he walked back over to me. I focused on breathing slowly taking in breaths. The roar of the shower still going and the smell of body wash filled my senses. His touch jolted me out of my calming down as he gripped my hair and pulled my head up. He looked at me expectantly waiting for me to apologize.

I felt him loosen his grip and could have sworn I saw disappointment flash in his eyes when I said: "I'm Sorry, M-master."

"Good girl," He said a giant grin lit up his face as he stopped pulling my wet hair and gently stroked it. "Let's finish up this shower and then I have a surprise for you okay?"

Dread filled me and I almost started crying again in fear of what he had in store but softly replied: "Yes Master."

He nodded in acknowledgment and went over grabbing the handle of the showerhead and moved it over my body washing the soap off of my body. He grabbed the shampoo and massaged it into my scalp. I leaned into him with as much leeway as the ropes would give me, humming in pleasure as he released some of the tension that was in me over the last few days. He moved and I jerked back to standing up straighter. He washed it out careful not to get any in my eyes and moved onto the conditioner. When we were all done he left the shower leaving me cold and shivering as the water dripped off of me.

I could hear him whistling getting something ready. It didn't take him long before he came back and he gave me an amused look as he saw me shivering one leg and my arms tied up into the air. He came over with a fluffy towel and patted me dry and made sure to dry off my hair as best as he could. Master slowly untied me giving me a moment to get my limbs back in control. He put his hand on the back of my neck firmly as if in a warning. I felt small standing next to him, almost like I was walking in his shadow.

I hugged myself rubbing my arms trying to get warmer and he led me into the bedroom. He sat me down on the bed and I immediately felt nauseous, 'was this it? Is he going to rape me now?' The soft bedsheets felt like sandpaper on the abuse that was administered to my bottom. He put his hand on my shoulder gently forcing me to lay down. I got on the bed more and laid down completely. He grabbed my hands and raised them above my head putting cuffs on them that was tied to more rope making it impossible to move my hands down. He caressed my face moving hair out of it. I stood there stiff like a board.

Master got up and grabbed a small case from across the room. He smiled as he turned around seeing me lift up my head trying to see what he had in his hand. My surprise I guessed but just about anything could be in there.

"Want to see what I have for you, my pet?" He said with a smile setting the case down on the bed.

He didn't wait for my response as he opened up the case revealing a dark leather collar. It had the same locking mechanism as the ankle bracelet, meaning I wouldn't be able to take it off once it was put on. I looked at it closer. It looked more electronic than most collars that I had seen but before I could figure it out Master took it out of the case. He grabbed my hair and lifted my head and secured the collar. I wiggled in my bonds trying to get my arms out but it was useless. Thoughts of kicking him sprang to my mind but with my arms being tied up I knew I couldn't make that mistake. I stopped squirming as he set down my head onto the soft pillow. He caressed my face admiring how I looked with his surprise on me.

"All mine," He said, his hand traveling in between my legs.

I let out a whimper shifting my legs trying to deny him. He easily split my legs apart putting his knee in between them as his head came down and he sucked one of my nipples. His hand pinched, rubbed, and teased my clit making me wet as he slowly slid his finger down further putting one in to fill my whole. I was about to complain when his mouth found mine and interrupted me with a passionate kiss. Our tongues met and swirled as he came out letting me get air as he bit my lower lip.

He smiled at me broadly as he roughly sucked on my neck marking me, and slowly kissing his way down leaving a trail of warm kisses that left my stomach in knots of nervousness as he grew closer to where his hand was playing with my cunt. His hands slid underneath me gripping my ass groping it. I took in a breath flinching as his warm breath met my sensitive area. I gasped as his tongue ran up tasting me.

"Mmmmm, almost ready for me," He said with a chuckle bringing a burning blush to my face.

He continued to eat me out, sucking and nibbling on my clit making me whimper and moan. I tried multiple times to escape by squirming out of his administrations but his hold on my ass kept me close to his mouth as he brought me closer to cumming. My breath grew shaky as I begged him to stop, I was becoming too sensitive. I could hear my own heartbeat as my head grew full and empty at the same time. Master doubled down focusing intently until I couldn't help it as a sensitive feeling rushed over throughout my body as I orgasmed.

My body went limp, I could feel my heart pounding through my whole body. I focused on breathing as I closed my eyes feeling the aftershock coated my body like a blanket leaving a low vibrating feeling. I gasped and opened my eyes, looking down to see him run his fingers up and down my slit making me whine when he directly touched my clit. I looked at him in fear as he took off his clothes revealing his large gleaming manhood. He scooted close to me our skin touching each other. I felt the warmth from him. Master rubbed the head of his dick through my slit a few times getting it wet with my liquids.

"Please no," I begged.

"What was that pet?"

"Please Master don't."

"Hmmm, well I guess I can make it so it's less painful, "He said grabbing a bottle of lube and apply a generous amount to his cock. He stroked it on rubbing the gell all over, "I'm not going to make this enjoyable for you though. You already got your orgasm, consider it a gift that I let you feel like that before I give you a try."

I cried out as I felt his tip slowly slid inside. I felt something burn and then an intense pain as he thrust his hips forward pushing further inside. He grabbed my hips and thrust forwards more getting deeper inside of me. I felt a tear fall from my face as my virginity slipped away. He gave me half a second to adjust until he fucked me faster. I closed my eyes trying to block out what was happening.

He grunted as he slammed into me," Fuck you are tight little one," He said smacking the side of my ass a few times making me cry out. "Oooh, you tightened right there. We are going to have to explore that later," he said the evil promise of pain in the future left me with a feeling of dread.

That quickly disappeared as he started to pull out slowly confusing me. I looked at him with hope that this was over, that he had finished. Just as his tip got to my entrance he thrust back into me burying his cock deep within me. I let out a small noise as he hit my walls filling me with a dull pain in my stomach. He did this several times until he resumed his speed of pounding into me.

"Say my name little one."

I gasped as he thrust upwards sending a wave of pleasure through me. I shook my head refusing to do as he asked as I gritted my teeth bearing through the pain he was causing me with each thrust.

Slamming into me, he commanded, "I can't hear you pet, I said. Say. My. Name," He said each word punctuated by a sharp thrust, a hand closing around my neck as he leaned in closer to me a sadistic smile on his face as he whispered into my ear "Tell me who you belong to."

I let out a sob. "You."

"And who am I," He said darkly a threat in his voice.

"You, Master. I belong to you. Please. P-please stop."

He laughed pounding harder into me as he let out a roar cumming deep inside of me. A shudder ran through me as I felt his seed seep through me. I sobbed the tears running freely. He got up and went to the bathroom, his gait carefree almost in a dreamers walk. He returned shortly with a wet washrag and gently cleaned me up. He sighed satisfied after sitting down and settled right next to me spooning me, his hand gripping my tit possessively playing with my sensitive nipples slowly. He let us sit there, he would caress my body feeling my curves letting me calm down.

"Now little one, stop making rivers. You are mine now, there is no need to fuss. This collar says you are owned by me so no one else will touch you. Now sleep tomorrow we will have a chance to talk more about what being mine really means."