All Comments on 'Trapped Pt. 01'

by Ecrosis

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More please!

Fuucckk I'm wet now šŸ˜ please keep writing this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
good non-consent;

none of the phony 'girl really likes it'

storycleanerstorycleanerabout 4 years ago
Quick Recommendations

Keep writing to see where the story is going. You should try to give a hint though as to what is to be expected. Switch to third person narration. First person narration is more implausible and limits knowing thoughts for all the participants and emotional reactions.

Sir is a polite term that in modern usage does not mean Master, which is a title , not a regular name. Please keep that in mind Sir is a politely term,just that. It is not the same as Sir. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good beginning!!

More, please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Proofread before publication

It's difficult to read a story when you have to continually re-read to figure out what the author actually meant to write or convey. Basically good content, but always proofread before publication.

HowQueerHowQueerabout 4 years ago
Sequel

IT HAS BEEN 3 DAYS!! WHERE IS THE NEXT INSTALLMENT?!?

KiryusAnaKiryusAnaabout 4 years ago

I rarely explore Non-Con, and I only categorized my series as such because of the sake of others, even though I would still consider it as more closely related to BDSM, however I read this story and loved it, and I have voted 5 stars for a job well done! Although it is still rape, (this is not a complaint at all, you gave a warning and properly placed it in this genre) I enjoyed this story immensely, and am excited to hear more from you!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Not for me

This story is completely different than Caged (which for some bizarre reason is only showing ch1 on your main menu?). This comes across as current contemporary making this illegal slavery/ human trafficking and to me itā€™s not sexy.

Iā€™d suggest that you bear in mind that this isnā€™t a BDSM story, he isnā€™t a Dom and she isnā€™t a sub even if she has to show some submissive behaviour. She is a victim and heā€™s a fucking psychopath who has kidnapped, abused and raped her. Itā€™s like comparing ā€œrape fantasyā€ to fantasy rapeā€ the first is a normal kink the second is a story about someone being raped. As such I donā€™t find rape sexy.

Tess (UK)

bandogirl09bandogirl09almost 4 years ago
Gotta have more.

Ok so as soon as I finished caged which I LOVED by the way I had to read what else you had. Your an excellent writer and I really really hope you continue with BOTH stories soon!!

fiosefiosealmost 4 years ago
Amazing

I just finished reading caged and this story. And I'm in love with the way you tell them. I'm looking forward to the next ones!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wrong category

Should be in BDSM. Boring and predictable :(

EcrosisEcrosisalmost 4 years agoAuthor
to the person who said it should be BDSM

It isn't BDSM as she does not agree to it there for it is non-con. BDSM has an agreement with both parties of what happens. In the story I created there is only one character that has a choice. I do plan to write some BDSM but I want these two stories done first

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

are you going to finish the story??

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Confused a bit

When Kate was thrusting her fingers inside the slave's pussy, she didn't break the slave's hymen? And when Clay was fingering the slave in the shower and in the bed, her hymen didn't break either? Then her virginity was taken away in the bed? Ok, we could need a little background on why the slave is where she is. Or did I miss that part?

Like the Caged series, this storyline is similiar and like the way that master can be hard and soft. It messes with her mind of kindness with harsh punishment. I am surprised that slave did not find her rape without a lot more pain. Afterall she was beaten with a belt on her pussy in the shower before her rape. What about the mistress? Would love to see Kate take her punishment and have slave watch. Did slave get her arms released before letting her sleep? Uncomfortable to sleep with your arms stretched above your head. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Clandestine Modern Day slavery is almost an automatic fail for me. I have yet to read a story with that setting where the author convincing builds a system where slaves can not kill their masters and escape.

thomas_deanthomas_deanover 1 year ago

Reduction to Slavery

Depersonalization and loss of autonomy are essential to accompany the fear and force necessary to enslavement.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Secretly love it. It's quite intense, would love to read more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEcrosis@Ecrosis
Hey guys sorry for taking so long, I am in college, and it's finals week so I have to prioritize that. I will be able to start writing again after this week so I should have something out soon. Happy Holidays