Trapped, Trained and Twisted Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled and nodded, feeling the warmth and love from the woman who stood in front of me. She escorted me out of the tack room and walked me to the passenger side of the car, giving me a tight hug that squished my exposed udders into her corset. "I'll say goodbye to Stormy for you, I may go ahead and have him give me another cart ride before we call it a day. Be good Beauty."

Master trudged to his vehicle and furiously flung open the car door. As he positioned his obese form into the seat, his breathing was heavy and he gripped the steering wheel hard as he fumed. We proceeded down the gravel driveway and turned on to the highway, driving in silence for several minutes before he turned to me and yelled "You are not Beauty, you are the Cunt. You have always been the Cunt and you will always be the Cunt. Do you understand?"

I quickly nodded "yes Master, it is the Cunt and it is proud to be owned by Master. It hopes its Master doesn't blame the Cunt for what happened today."

Master took a deep breath in an attempt to calm down. He gazed at my naked little body, my legs obediently spread wide and he used a chubby finger to brush an errant strand of long black hair from in front of my crystal blue eyes. "I know it wasn't your fault. It was those...those bad people who took advantage of you. I should have been a better Master and stayed with you."

His hand once again came to rest on my inner thigh, gently rubbing the silky skin that resided so close to the moist pink flesh between my legs that was spread and on display and once again I embraced the joy of my Master's touch on my skin.

Continued in Trapped, Trained and Twisted Pt. 07

(Thank you so much for reading my story! Please give me a good rating because this makes me feel good and be sure to leave respectful comments because I seriously adore hearing from you and seeing your thoughts and getting into good discussions, especially if there was something you didn't understand.

Keep in mind that I know this story might not be for everyone. It has some pretty dark parts in it that may make some people uncomfortable, but it was written to explore the psychology and methods of this kind of transformation. If its not your cup of tea, don't give it a bad rating, just move on and leave the rating judgement to people who enjoy this type of content and can evaluate it without a negative bias.

Also be sure to follow me because I've written a good number of stories and there's going to be a lot more of this one as well).