Trapped, Trained and Twisted Pt. 09 - Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What a good Bitch you are for your Master, yes you are! Now greet the Cunt as well"

I stood perfectly still next to my Master as she crawled over to me and began to lick and suck at my bare feet, kissing them and wrapping her tongue around each of my delicate little toes until both of my feet glistened with her saliva.

"Why don't you squat down and show our pet some love? Don't worry; she's been trained not to bite."

I bent down and Bitch immediately crawled up onto my legs and started licking at my face and neck, sliding her tongue across my soft skin in long strokes.

"I've trained her to do that," Master said with satisfaction. "It's just like owning a real dog but a lot more fun. She loves it when you stroke her ears. Go ahead Cunt and try it."

I ran my slender fingers around the top of her ears, feeling the ridges and gently sliding the skin between my thumb and forefinger. The blonde pet responded with soft moans of delight from my touch. Even though she appeared to be a normal human girl, it was clear that she had undergone extensive training to behave in a way not unlike that of a domesticated canine.

There was something vaguely familiar about this girl, but I just couldn't place it. She looked a little bit like Fluffy but she definitely was not Fluffy. Master had reminded me many times that my tiny bimbo slave brain was far too small to contemplate such things, so instead I kept rubbing and stroking her silky yellow hair that was tied up in cute little pigtails. She moved her body back and forth against me, rubbing her large udders on my body as she straddled my thigh, rubbing her dripping wet pussy against it, desperate for release. Her breathing became heavier as her tongue moved to my mouth and she started licking around my lips.

"You can kiss her back Cunt. As a matter of fact, I want you to see just how well trained Bitch has become."

I pressed my lips to hers, we both parted our lips and our wet pink tongues danced together, exploring each other's mouths as we shared an electric kiss. Our saliva mixed in our passion and I felt her warm breath entering my mouth just as mine became a part of her. She climbed on top of me pushing me on to my back, my skin pressing against the cold hard concrete floor as I felt her weight push into my lithe body. She pulled her tongue out of my mouth and licked my cheeks and my chin, her tongue sliding back to my ears where it snaked inside and I could hear her tongue moving around. She licked back down my neck to my udders where she sucked the little silver bells that dangled from my nipple rings into her mouth.

I stared up at the ceiling as I had for so many days and nights, only this time I was overwhelmed with pleasure. My body was on autopilot and my thighs spread without any conscious thought. Bitch understood the signal and moved her head between my legs, her warm breath on my clit causing it to swell past my ringed hood and throb with need. She sucked my engorged bundle of nerves into her mouth sending me into an immediate state of ecstasy. I arched my back and squeezed hard on my udders to keep from going over the edge and stealing an orgasm from my Master.

I looked over at him, my eyes communicating the desperation with which I needed permission to cum, but he shook his head, enjoying my torment as well as the wanton display of lust between the two female creatures he owned.

I pushed Bitch's head hard to force her off my clit as my slender legs began to tremble and my willowy body started trembling with the ache of desire. She moved down to my dripping fuck tunnel and sucked my wet labium into her mouth as her tongue twisted inside me, my juices coating her mouth. Even that was proving to be too much so I grabbed her by her pigtails and pulled her hard back up to my mouth where we continued our fervent deep kiss.

Part of me was as horny and desperate as Bitch but there was another part of me that felt an immense need to please my Master. I could tell that my lustful lesbian interaction with Master's pet was a pleasing show for him so I made every effort to make it as passionate and intense as possible both for his pleasure and ours.

I wrapped my arms around Bitch's beautiful body and rolled as we kissed until she was on her back and I was on top of her. Just as she had done to me, I moved down to suck and nibble on the hard nubs of pink flesh that resided at the ends of her firm udders before sliding my tongue down her flat belly where I circled the inside of her belly button with the tip. She closed her eyes and let out a loud moan before I slid my tongue over her bald pubic mound to her sensitive pink flesh. I moved down to the entrance of her hole and inhaled the strong scent of her sex, the flavors of her aromatic juices melting on my eager tongue as I pushed it past the fleshy pink labium and into the cock sleeve that was her pussy.

Words can't describe how incredibly wet she was and before long her juices coated my mouth and chin in copious amounts. I moved upwards toward her clit, teasing the already swelling organ from its protected hiding place and into the open, wildly sucking on the nub of tissue just as she did to my own sensitive flesh.

Her spine arched and her body started to quiver as I brought her to the very edge of orgasm. "Now, now Cunt, the Bitch hasn't earned an orgasm and if you force her to have one I'll punish both of you."

I knew what that meant so I backed off, licking gently at her labium and moving my mouth down to her perineum where I lubricated the space between her soaking pussy and plugged anus with my sticky sweet saliva. I lost all track of time and was so consumed by my own raw sexuality that I almost didn't hear Master clap his hands and order us both on all fours at his feet.

I scampered quickly to my place with Bitch scurrying right behind me, our udders swaying in unison with our movements until she held her position right next to me, our shoulders touched and I could feel the heat coming off of her sweaty body as she and I both struggled to catch our breath.

"Do you like your surprise my little fucktoy?" Master asked as he combed the strands of my silky black hair through his chubby fingers.

"Yes Master, the Cunt likes Master's new pet very much Master."

"And you Bitch, do you like your new playmate?"

"Woof woof woof," Bitch answered as she wiggled her tanned ass back and forth causing her black rubber tail to swing as if she was wagging it.

"The two of you are going to be the best of friends," he said as his other hand stroked one of Bitch's pigtails. "There are a few changes though. First Cunt, You will no longer shower except to wash your hair. From now on Bitch will provide you with regular baths using her tongue and she's been well trained to clean every available inch of you. "

"Yes Master, the Cunt will only bathe from Bitch's tongue Master."

"Next, as you can see, Bitch is only permitted to make barking sounds. Since she is unable to speak to you, I will permit you to speak to her when the two of you are alone."

"Thank you Master, you are very generous to the Cunt Master."

"Woof woof," Bitch barked as she slid her pink tongue across her lips.

"I need to go do some work now but would you like to stay down here with Bitch and play with her for a little while longer Cunt?"

"Oh Yes Master!" I exclaimed with joy. "May the Cunt spend some time with its Master's new pet?"

"You may, my toy, but remember not to steal orgasms from your Master. Neither of you will cum, is that clear?"

"Yes Master, the Cunt would never steal an orgasm from its owner."

"I know you wouldn't, you're too well trained and you've made me very proud of you. I'm lucky to own both of you and I know that you are both dedicated and devoted to me. You are indeed my faithful obedient little pets."

His words filled me with joy and happiness. Flutters and tingles ignited every nerve ending in my body, flowing through me in waves from the praise that flowed from his mouth. I was his faithful pet and I would always be obedient to him. I wasn't just the Cunt, I was his Cunt.

"I'll come get you later when its time my loyal toy." He leaned down and gave each of us a kiss on the lips before turning and slowly making his way up the stairs.

Master was barely out of sight before my soft crimson lips were once again planted on Bitch's. Once again we lost track of time in our passionate embrace and ran our moist tongues over every inch of each other's delicious little bodies until we were both coated in saliva. Eventually we became tired and she crawled into my lap and curled up. I stroked her hair with one hand as I gently played with her left nipple with the fingers of the other.

I gazed at the bright purple butterfly tattoo that resided on Bitch's left shoulder. Something was gnawing at my soul and I couldn't place what it was. Almost like a feeling of déjà vu. I had seen that tattoo before. In fact, I had seen this girl before but where? Then I remembered what Will at the tattoo shop said. That I was friends with a girl named Dakota. Dakota! That's who I had in my arms. I didn't have any memories from the time before I became my Master's property, but now this one had managed to bore a hole into my tiny slave brain and find its way through. Dakota was my best friend before, and now she is again.

I gave her a gentle kiss on the lips and whispered "Dakota?"

"Woof woof," she barked sadly as a tear dripped from her eye and rolled down her cheek.

I wasn't sure how I felt about this development. I knew I cared deeply for Dakota, but I was also aware that the two issues weren't mutually exclusive. I could serve my Master and continue to be best friends with her, closer than we ever were before in fact. Master had seen to that. Dakota was now Bitch, and Bitch was a well trained pet for my Master and I to enjoy. We would be a happy family together and I realized that Master had brought me a great gift in returning my best friend to me in a form that suited our new lives. For this I knew I would be forever grateful.

I had no idea how long I held the beautiful Bitch against my firm pierced udders, but it seemed like Master should have been back already. Still, it wasn't my place to question him but simply to obey. Bitch drifted off to sleep in my arms and I followed soon after, content that my best friend and I had been reunited at long last.

Chapter Nineteen: The Rescue

My blue eyes flew open as the sounds of a loud bang from upstairs ripped through the basement. Heavy footsteps above and the muffled sound of voices burst out. Bitch gripped my exposed little body tightly and I held her close as we both trembled in fear. More thumping sounds and additional voices followed. The door to the basement opened with a loud creak and the sound of multiple sets of heavy boots descending the stairs echoed in the dim subterranean room. I stroked Bitch's blonde hair to try and comfort her but I was just as scared as she was.

"It's okay Bitch, the Cunt is right here," I whispered reassuringly to her.

"Woof woof," she whispered back as she buried her face between my pierced udders.

The footsteps came closer. I heard them clopping loudly on the cold cement floor, then they softened as they stepped on to the worn lime green shag rug that Bitch and I were all too familiar with. I closed my eyes and braced for the worst.

"Clear!" A male voice shouted out as the sound of boots approached where Bitch and I were huddled together with our naked bodies pressing close to each other. I opened my eyes to see a man in dark tactical gear with the word "Police" emblazoned across the front in large white letters kneeling down in front of me as two others swept through the room. "Are you okay Miss?"

I blinked and tried to focus on the face in front of me. I couldn't speak or move at all, it was like I was paralyzed. "It's okay Miss, you're safe now. You're both safe." He pulled the radio off his shoulder and called into it "we have two female victims in the basement, send down the EMTs."

He continued to talk to us in a calm, reassuring manner, asking a litany of questions none of which I could understand much less respond to. He tried to alternate between speaking to me and addressing Bitch. The stunning blonde in my lap looked up at him as he asked "Miss, are you okay? Do you know how long you've been down here?"

"Woof woof," was the only thing Bitch could say in response to any of his questions. "Woof woof woof," she barked as she tried pushing her imprisoned hands against the shock collar that was secured around her slender neck.

After a few minutes more people showed up. They covered Bitch and I in scratchy rough wool blankets and prodded us with their latex gloved fingers; shining flashlights brightly in my eyes temporarily blinded me and asked even more questions that I couldn't grasp.

I sat silently, staring at them without any comprehension of what was going on. One of the medics guided my body forward while another moved my silky dark hair away from my neck and used a pair of bolt cutters to snip the lock from my shiny steel collar. The heavy metal accessory that had graced my slim neck fell away, and I felt the cool basement air on my delicate smooth skin once again. It was only now that I truly felt naked in the presence of a growing crowd of emergency service workers of various types. They pulled Bitch off of my lap and sliced the lock that held her shock collar in place, causing the entire mechanism including the heavy silver chain that secured it to the nearby support post to fall to the floor.

"It's okay," a female medic said to me as she helped me to my feet. "You're free now." I wondered what she meant. Wasn't I already free?

Hands grabbed at my slender arms and lifted me up to my bare feet, leading me up the creaking basement stairs and out of the house. I felt the cool night air on my body as my eyes adjusted to the darkness of the outside and I was escorted to the back of a waiting ambulance. The red and blue glow of police lights ricocheted off the trees and houses as the front yard of Master's house was abuzz with activity. Neighbors stood at their doorways and windows watching intently as others clad in bathrobes and pajamas gave statements to police officers.

I watched as a similar pair of paramedics assisted Bitch to a different ambulance, and in the distance I could see news vans pulling up. The whole scene was making me dizzy. The flashing lights, the noise and chatter, the commotion and worst of all, I didn't know why it was all happening. Where was my Master? Why wasn't he here to protect and save me?

I felt nauseous and anxious. The stress was making my heart beat until I couldn't hear anything else. I thought for certain I was having a heart attack and I couldn't breathe. I felt myself taking deep panicked breaths and the world began to spin and blur. My head became foggy and light and then everything went black.

My eyes lazily opened to a blurry white light with dark shapes. The light poured in and as my focus became sharper, I gazed around the hospital room. Needles connected to tubes were inserted in my arm and taped to my skin and a little machine next to the bed made a beeping sound in time to the beating of my heart.

"She's malnourished and has some signs of anal scarring, but otherwise physically she's in fairly good shape. We'll hold her for observation of course. I can't imagine what she has been through, or the other girl for that matter at the hands of that monster," I heard a female voice say.

"I think she's awake," a male voice observed.

I heard footsteps as the nurse approached me. "Can you hear me? My name is Regina; you're at Northwest Medical Center. You're safe. You've been rescued," the older woman with graying hair said as she came into my field of view. I stared blankly, my mind still overwhelmed with what was happening. "This is Detective Gantry with the police department; he needs to ask you some questions. Would that be okay?" I understood her words, they were familiar yet it seemed like she was speaking another language, not unlike the responders who took me from my Master's home.

The detective approached as two uniformed colleagues stood by the door. He was a middle aged man with male pattern baldness and a paunchy mid section. In a way he reminded me of my Master. "Can you tell me your name?" He asked in a calm, reassuring tone of voice.

"It is the Cunt," I muttered through half closed lips.

"Who is the Cunt?" He inquired.

"It is the Cunt," I repeated.

"Are you Kristin Kailey?" He asked.

"It is the Cunt," I recited again.

"You went missing six months ago. You were abducted by Arnold Pierce. Do you have any ideas about where he might be?"

"It is the Cunt," I kept saying over and over again until he let out an exasperated sigh and turned to the nurse. "The other one only makes barking sounds. We'll never learn anything from them at this rate."

"Don't worry Detective; they've been through a lot. It's going to take time for them to find any kind of normalcy after what they've endured."

"I understand," he said. "But time isn't a luxury we have. Every minute we waste trying to find out what happened is a minute he has to get further away."

My eyelids started to feel heavy, the world returned to a blur and once again blackness filled my universe.

I was in and out of consciousness for days. Eventually I became fully alert and once again I was questioned by the police and yet again I was unable to understand much less answer their questions. The only thing I could get past my lips was "it is the Cunt."

The medical staff became concerned that I supposedly refused to eat, but they didn't understand at all. The issue wasn't that I didn't want to eat or even that I wasn't hungry. As a matter of fact I was starving. But no one had given me the command to eat. No one had brought in a shiny dog bowl for me and no one had ordered me into the proper position. How could I possibly eat in the absence of those directives? Eventually they snaked a feeding tube through my nose and down my throat. It was just as well, all I could do was to stare blankly at the walls muttering "it is the Cunt" over and over again.

I felt lost without my Master. I was acutely aware that I was slipping into a deep depression and there was nothing I could do about it. I was falling into a chasm from which I feared I might never escape. After some time the police gave up on me. The hospital declared that as my issues were not physical but mental I should be transferred to an institution that was better equipped to help me. I was already half catatonic when they wheeled me into the ambulance that brought me to the facility. I was given a plain room with nothing more than a bed that was bolted to the floor and a blanket. There was a part of me that knew that even my Master's basement provided greater comfort and freedom than the sterile dungeon that now contained my physical being.

The only time I really moved was when they would attempt to put clothing on me. They would dress me in their stiff institutional patient attire and as soon as they would disappear through the heavy metal door that secured me in this veritable prison cell I would quickly shed it. Having materials touching my soft skin was like a thousand needles digging deep into my body. It was a torture that I refused to endure, so day after day I would sit on the bed unmoving and completely naked. The end of the feeding tube remained taped to my face and I had a catheter inserted deep in my urethra that allowed the staff to drain my bladder.

I lost count of the sunrises and sunsets that elapsed since I was incarcerated in this facility. They removed all of the rings that had so beautifully decorated the delicate crimson tissue between my legs and the sensitive pink nubs at the ends of my udders. Even my wispy silver bells were taken away, denying me my ability to communicate. Sometimes late at night a male staff member would enter my room and take advantage of me.