Trapped, Trained and Twisted Pt. 09 - Final

Story Info
End of the series. Cunt finds a friend and gets rescued.
9.3k words
4.48
23.2k
21

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Seventeen: To Decorate a Cunt

My eyes fluttered open to the brightness of day that filled my Master's bedroom. I felt like I was having a déjà vu moment as I sat up and the sheet fell away from my naked body. My head was pounding in pain and I felt like I had gotten into a fight with a city bus and lost. I gazed at my reflection in the mirror that sat across from the bed and I could see how severely my right eye was swollen shut. My face was inflamed and a colourful combination of red, black, purple and blue. I looked like a monster from a horror film and felt even worse.

I pulled myself out of bed and for the first time I could see the various decorations from the previous evening's festivities that still covered my body. On my face I saw the word "whore" written across my cheeks with my mouth serving as the O. My forehead bore the word "cocksucker" and I had small drawings of cocks on each cheek.

Looking further down my body, small red concentric circles surrounded my nipples, making them appear as targets. More degrading words covered nearly every inch of my skin along with crude drawings of various sex acts and bondage on my tummy, back and legs. It was then that I saw the words that must have put Master over the edge last night; the ones that required me to be punished so severely. In large letters above my pubic mound where a litany of words referring to my pussy were neatly written, was the sentence "My Master is a Loser."

I slumped back on to the bed holding my throbbing head in my hands as tears dripped freely down my abused cheeks. My own body served as an insult to my Master, no wonder I wasn't pleasing to him. He was my entire existence. In fact, I couldn't clearly remember much from before he took possession of me. It was evident that my purpose in life was to serve him and yet I was failing miserably.

I opened the door to the bedroom and crept out of the room, searching the house for my Master. He wasn't at his computer, nor was he in the kitchen or bathroom. It was then that I heard the basement steps creaking as he ascended the stairs. I quickly moved in front of the basement door and got into the greet position. My spine arched, ass raised and tits on the floor to show my continued devotion to my Master.

The door swung open and he moved to stand right in front of where my head was pressed to the carpet. I had to fight the desire to start licking and kissing his shoes immediately, but I knew I had to wait for the command. He leaned down and gently stroked my long dark hair, his thick fingers tracing down my spine to the small of my back.

"Follow," he said as he walked to the kitchen.

I got up on all fours and crawled behind him like the faithful pet I was. He pulled out a kitchen chair and took a seat, pointing at the stained linoleum floor between his legs. "Kneel."

I knelt down until my knees hit the hard floor, ensuring that my toned thighs were spread wide to properly display my cock sleeve, my tits thrust out and my hands cupping them in offering to my Master. I steeled myself for the bad news that I was inadequate as a slave, that I had disgraced my Master and that I would require significant punishment as a result.

"I'm so very sorry," he said as his chubby digits swiped the dark hairs from my face and tucked them behind my delicate ears. "I never should have hit you and I feel terrible about it. I lost control because of how that bitch Kara treated me and I took it out on you and I shouldn't have. I love you more than anything and I would never do anything to hurt you. I swear it will never happen again and this time I mean it. Do you think you can ever forgive me?"

He gently stroked my bruised cheek with his hand in a physical display of the affection that he clearly felt for me. My Master appeared truly contrite, his eyes watery with a sorrowful puppy dog look. Forgive him? I thought I was the one who needed to be forgiven, for it was surely my behavior that forced him to hit me in the first place. I didn't even need to think about how to answer. My Master was still pleased with me, he still wanted me and more importantly, he said he loved me.

"Of course Master," I said as a smile of joy and relief crept over my full ruby lips. "The Cunt loves its Master and is devoted to its Master completely. The Cunt is very sorry for its part in angering its Master and it will try to be a better slave for Master's pleasure."

He lifted my chin and moved forward, pressing his lips against mine in a passionate kiss that found his tongue exploring the insides of my mouth. The dread and worry that created such a pit of despair in my tummy had dissipated and the pain and anguish that my head was feeling only moments before gave way to the absolute love and devotion that filled my entire body in fluttering waves.

"It seems that every time Master takes the Cunt out, Master ends up feeling bad, "I observed. "Would it not be better to keep the Cunt here at home with its Master where it can be safe and Master can be happy?"

My Master stroked his chin and replied "you're probably right, but you know when I was a little kid, before my Daddy took off, he once told me that there's no point in buying a shiny new car if you can't drive it around the block to show it off. I was so proud of owning you that I just wanted to parade you around a little bit."

I nodded and smiled, moving forward to give my Master another deep passionate kiss as I reveled in his praise. "Is my pretty little toy hungry?"

"Yes Master, the Cunt is very hungry Master, for Master's cock of course," I said cheekily.

He grinned and stroked my hair lovingly. "There will be plenty of time for that, first let's get you some real food." He poured some cold chicken broth into my dog bowl and gave me the order to get into the eat position. I lowered my tits to the floor and raised my ass, knowing he had a close up view of how exposed the pleasures between my thighs were to his gaze. My face hovered over my shiny metal dog bowl, anxiously awaiting the command that would give me permission to eat. I was salivating heavily, the clear drool dripping past my lips as if I was a wild animal. Finally after enough teasing, Master gave me the command to eat, and I ravenously licked every drop of the delicious liquid with my soft pink tongue.

After a few days the writing on my body had almost completely faded and the swelling around my right eye had subsided enough for me to see normally again. The purple and black bruises on my face were slowly fading reminders of the mistakes of the previous weekend, but soon those would be gone as well. I was back on my routine of serving my Master with my body, mind, heart and soul. Once again I was kept plugged most of the time and given a cleaning enema each morning. I slept soundly while suckling on my Master's cock and I rarely walked on my feet in the house anymore, my Master preferring for me to be on all fours as often as possible. Certainly my knees were getting a workout and were usually reddened and sore, but that was inconsequential, for I was being a good obedient toy for my owner.

Master was working on his computer with me happily suckling away at his cock one afternoon when he looked down at me and said "I was thinking that we should get your slave registry number and barcode tattooed on you. That way if you ever get lost or stolen, the authorities will know how to find me to return you. What do you think?"

I slipped the semi flaccid cock out of my mouth, taking care to suck all of my saliva off of it before answering. "The body that the Cunt lives in belongs to its Master. If its Master would like to mark this body as his property, it would be his right."

"Good girl, I thought you'd be pleased. You may go back to enjoying my cock now my toy," he said as his eyes continued to enjoy the view of my naked body between his legs. I happily opened my mouth to accept the gift of his cock once more as he continued to speak. "Despite the fact that I didn't like some of what was written on your little body after the party, I have to admit, I did enjoy seeing your skin covered in words that describe you, my devoted little cock sucking whore. I may have to think about a few other choice things to be permanently tattooed upon your skin."

Darkness began to fall as day gave way to night, as was my routine, I squatted obediently by the sofa in the living room with my lean legs spread wide to ensure that the rings in my labium were pulled taut by the slender silver chains that led to the bands of leather that wrapped around my silky thighs. I expected Master to turn on the television to enjoy some evening programming but instead he approached me with my shiny latex dress and platform stripper heels and instructed me to get dressed as we were going out.

I eagerly accepted the gift of the clothing and in no time I was teetering on my ridiculously high heels and wearing a tight little dress that coated my body like a second skin and accentuated my every curve, leaving almost nothing to the imagination. He clipped the leash to my collar and led me out to the garage where his corroded jalopy awaited.

We drove for a while in the darkness and I marveled at the lights, cars, buildings and activity. I noticed people walking down the sidewalks and the strangest thought lingered in my brain. "Why aren't any of these people on leashes?" I wondered. Finally we pulled into the parking lot of a small shopping strip and took a space right in front of a shop with a large neon sign with the words "Tattoos and Piercings" emblazed at the top.

My Master grasped the handle of my leash and led me through the front door with me carefully clacking along in my heels. The shop was empty save for a muscular blonde who resembled a young Brad Pitt and had numerous tattoos decorating his skin, including one of a beautiful topless mermaid on his arm.

"G'day mates, how can I help you today?" He asked cheerfully.

"We'd like to get a few tattoos for my lovely slave," Master replied.

"Too easy, my name is Will and I'll be assisting you today. Let's get this lovely lady in the chair and we can talk about what we'll be doing today," the tattoo artist said with a smile as he guided me to where I should sit. "I swear you look so familiar to me but I just can't place where I know you from. No worries. So my dear, what can I do for you today?"

"I have some papers here," Master piped up as he handed a copy of the slave registration barcode and a drawing of a person with various degrading words drawn on different spots. "We'd like the bar code and slave number on her pubic mound and the other tattoos as indicated on the second page."

"Ah right, I've done a few of these slave registry bar codes and numbers. They're very popular among people in the SM community around here. These other tattoos, well that's some pretty extreme stuff now isn't it? Are you sure you want me to do that to you?"

"She wants them," Master interjected.

"I'm not asking you, I'm asking her. Is this really what you want?"

"Yes Sir, it is what the Cunt wants," I replied in a whisper.

"The Cunt? Okay but what's your real name hon?"

"Her real name is the Cunt," Master interrupted.

Will looked into my blue eyes, staring at the black and purple bruises that covered half of my face. "I'm talking to the lady here mate, if I have to tell you again to pipe down I'll take you out back and we'll have a punch on, understand me?"

My Master nodded quietly and the muscular tattoo artist spoke more loudly in a tone that dripped with animosity. "I asked if you understood me mate, now do ya or are we having a problem?"

"I understand," he squeaked out meekly.

The beefy artist turned back to me and in a calm gentle voice asked "so what is your name?"

"Its legal name is the Cunt Sir."

He rolled his eyes and shook his head in disbelief. "And these tattoos are truly something you want for yourself?"

"Yes Sir, the Cunt desires to have those tattoos Sir."

"Are you okay?" He asked with a look of concern on his face.

"Yes Sir, the Cunt is fine."

"I just mean if you need any help you can let me know, we can make sure you're safe. You don't have to put up with anyone beating on you, you know."

My Master's mouth opened as if he was about to protest but Will shot him an angry glare that rendered him silent.

"The Cunt is fine Sir, thank you for asking. The Cunt tripped and fell into a door."

"Must have been some door," he said with a skeptical tone. Without notice his eyes suddenly lit up with recollection. "Now I remember you, you're Dakota's friend!"

"Sir?" I replied in confusion.

"I met you at the Royal George a few months ago for her birthday. Say, you haven't seen her around lately have you? She's been dodging my calls and that isn't like her."

"The Cunt is sorry Sir, but the Cunt doesn't know anyone named Dakota."

"I could have sworn you guys were best friends or something, well maybe I've got it wrong and I'm thinking of someone else," he said unconvincingly as his gray eyes scrutinized my Master with suspicion. "Well, let me take these papers to the back to make copies, I'll get some more alcohol wipes and gloves from the back and we can get started, how does that sound?" He asked as he turned to me with a comforting smile.

"That sounds good Sir, thank you Sir."

He deftly moved out of sight to a back room and I looked over at Master for some reassurance. "You did just fine, my obedient cock toy and I'm very proud of you."

Flutters of pleasure flowed through my body at his praise and I savored that joyful sensation as those few words from the man who owned me seemed to activate every nerve ending in my body.

Master glanced around the room when something caught his eye. He stood and approached a side table where he picked up an unopened box of latex gloves that sat next to a nearly full box of wipes. Master poked his head out of the door frame and spied Will in the backroom speaking in a subdued voice on the telephone.

"Get up, we're leaving," he said in hushed tones with a sense of urgency in his voice.

"But Master, the Cunt hasn't gotten its tattoos yet," I protested.

"I gave you a fucking order. You get your fucking ass out of that seat and out to the car this instant!" He exclaimed in the loudest whisper he could muster.

Master was getting upset and I knew where that would lead, so I quickly stood back up, holding on to the back of the chair for support as I balanced on my heels. He grabbed my leash and yanked it hard, practically dragging me through the tattoo shop and out to the parking lot where he swiftly threw me into the passenger side of the car before running as fast as his fat body would carry him to the driver's side.

The bald tires of the rusted compact squealed out in the parking lot as Master hit the gas hard. Sweat began to form at his hairline and drip down his face in large beads, his skin was turning bright red and his breathing was becoming erratic. For the first ten minutes as we sped through the darkness he kept looking behind him nervously but as it became apparent that no one was following us, he started to calm down.

We drove out of the way by an hour before returning to his humble abode. I didn't understand what had happened but I figured he was under a great deal of stress and I did my best as his slave to help him relax. I couldn't tell if my mouth dutifully suckling on his cock while he slept brought him any pleasure that night, but it certainly comforted me as I did my best to demonstrate what a loyal and obedient pet I was for my Master.

Chapter Eighteen: A Pet for a Pet

I had been squatting in place in the pee pose while twisting and pulling on my nipple rings for a couple of hours as I recited my mantras out loud when I heard the familiar creak of the stairs that told me Master was coming up from the basement. When he entered the kitchen where I was positioned, he stood over me with a big grin on his face as I stayed motionless with my thighs spread and the pink treasures contained in between on full display for his pleasure.

"I have a present for you, my little toy," he said, barely able to contain his excitement.

"You got a gift for the Cunt Master?"

"Not just for you, for both of us really, but yes. Would you like to see it?"

I nodded enthusiastically. "Yes Master, the Cunt would love to see it Master."

"Good girl. Stand and follow," he commanded.

Although my legs were stiff from squatting for so long, I managed to get on to my bare feet right after he turned and left the room. I quickly scurried to catch up just as he reached the door to the basement and opened it. Before heading down he looked into my eyes and a serious expression formed on his face.

"I trust you, but if you get confused or you feel like you need to talk to me, you can just shake your udders and we can discuss the issue; Master to slave. Is that understood little toy?"

"Yes Master, the Cunt understands Master and the Cunt is grateful to its Master for trusting it."

"Good girl. Let's proceed."

I followed his large form down the creaky wooden stairs to the room that I spent months of my life in. I felt uneasy as I spotted the familiar worn lime green shag rug, but I trusted my Master, so I continued to follow him like the prized pet I knew myself to be. As we approached the rug I recognized the familiar sound of rattling chains and I could hear my heartbeat pounding away in my chest. I followed my Master into the space and my eyes went wide as I came face to face with the secret that Master had been hiding down here.

The heavy chain was attached to my old shock collar which now adorned the thin neck of an attractive blonde girl with firm ample tits that jiggled with the slightest of movements. She was positioned in a squat with her weight on the balls of her bare feet, lean thighs spread wide and arms together in front of her. I stared intently at her hands but they were balled up and coated in layers of what looked like shiny black duct tape, leaving her without the use of her fingers.

The room was the same as when I was stored here, except the heading on the whiteboard read "Rules for Bitch" and there were slight variations on the rules themselves from what had become ingrained in my very being.

"Cunt, I'd like for you to meet our new pet," Master said with pride. "Her name is Bitch. You are an object which is why you use the term 'it' but Bitch here is a female animal so using the word 'her' is appropriate."

I nodded in understanding, noticing how the girl's eyes went wide as I approached her view. "Yes Master, the Cunt is a thing and Bitch is an animal Master."

"Very good my fuckdoll!" He exclaimed with pride. I know for a fact that you and Bitch are going to get along perfectly. Bitch say hello to the Cunt," Master ordered.

The poor girl's eyes darted nervously back and forth between Master and me as hesitation gripped her naked frame.

"Speak girl, speak," Master commanded.

The girl's cheeks became flush as she parted her pouty crimson lips and in a shaky voice said "woof woof."

"Good girl! Look at what a good little pet you are for me," he said delightedly. "Come Bitch! Come greet your Master girl."

Bitch immediately moved on to all fours, her udders swayed back and forth as she slinked across the rug to the cement floor to where Master and I stood and for the first time I noticed the black rubber tail that extended from the anal plug that resided deep inside her rectum. "Greet your Master properly Bitch."

She planted her captive hands firmly on the floor, lowered her head to Master's shoes and extended her soft pink tongue from her mouth, licking his shoes and coating them with a generous amount of her saliva, not unlike what I continued to do on a daily basis and I wondered for a moment if she had been licking the saliva I left on Master's shoes and if I had been doing the same with hers.