Trapped, Trained and Twisted Pt. 09 - Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah, you're a cute little bitch aren't you?" They would say as they squeezed my exposed tits and thrust their hard cocks into my wet fuck hole. "Look at how wet you are, yeah you want this don't you whore?" They would breathe into my ears as they licked at my flesh.

I couldn't bring myself to speak or move, rather I simply endured it. Occasionally teardrops would flow from my eyes and slowly drip down my soft cheeks as the only indication that there was still a life that resided inside this body. I was miserable. My life had no meaning and if I drew breath solely for the pleasure of my Master, I had no reason to exist now.

One night as I sat up on the bed, my naked body bathed in the soft blue glow of moonlight that drifted through the barred window of the room, I heard the familiar jingle of keys in my door. I steeled my insides for another visit from a male staff member of the institution and another rape of my lithe little form.

The door creaked open and an obese male shape in a white orderly uniform entered. I knew what was coming, so I sat still as a statue. The attendant knelt down in front of me and stroked my hair, gently running his hand across my cheek.

"Is the Cunt still its Master's devoted toy?" The voice asked. A voice I recognized instantly. My blue eyes lit up and I looked down to see my Master's face right in front of me. My heart leapt from my chest for I knew I was finally to be rescued. I moved quickly on the floor, not even waiting for my Master to give me the order and started licking his shoes, running my tongue over them in broad strokes, my bare ass high in the air, my spine curved and my tits down just as I had been taught.

"Oh yes Master, yes!" I cried in a whisper. "The Cunt is your faithful pet now and forever Master."

He ordered me to kneel and leaned in to press his lips to mine, kissing gently. He looked over my body and the way my muscles had atrophied in this place and in one fluid motion picked my frail physique up and held me close in his arms. "We don't have much time, my toy, the guards will be coming around any minute."

I buried my head against his chest feeling the comforting warmth of my Master's body as he held my slender frame tight and carried me to safety. He quickly navigated the long white hallways of the facility, utilizing a back door to exit the building. We crossed a field of tall green grass that swayed gently in the breeze of the night air until we reached the small blue economy car that my Master had waiting for us in a parking lot on the other side. He gently arranged me in the passenger seat and upon squeezing himself into the driver's side, we were off.

I looked at him with nothing but adoration in my blue eyes. He had come back for me. My Master had risked everything and saved me and now I was truly free. He turned to me and a smile formed on his lips. "Do you want to know where we're going, my toy?"

"It's not important, Master, as long as the Cunt is with its owner, that's all that matters."

He reached over and tenderly combed his fingers through my long black hair. "I love you my pet and I always will. No matter where we end up, we'll always be together." As the car sped out into the darkness, I knew everything would be just fine. I would live out the rest of my life as a faithful pet for my Master and we would be happy and free together. Every moment was an opportunity to show my obedience and earn his praise. Every day was a new chance to prove my worth to the man who owned me entirely, mind, body, heart and soul. The remainder of my life was blissful and perfect, and I was a very lucky Cunt indeed.

Chapter 20: Epilogue.

The two figures hovered next to the heavy metal door of the meager institution containment room. It was time for them to do checks on the patients to ensure that everyone was in their proper place. "What was the story with the girl in this room?" The male attendant asked the nurse who stood at his side.

She was one of two girls who were rescued about five years ago. Some crazy named Arnold Pierce kidnapped and tortured them. Tried to make them into his sex slaves or something and ended up turning their brains into mayonnaise. It was pretty sad actually, such beauty and so young too."

"So what happened to the other girl?"

The nurse shrugged her shoulders. "I wouldn't know, that was before my time here."

The attendant peered into the sparse room at the female figure that sat in the dark. "How did they know it was him?"

The nurse gave a crooked smile and replied "well, he wasn't exactly a genius. I'm a little surprised it took as long as it did for the police to find him. They knew both girls were missing for months. Turns out he was even parading one of them around town at secret parties that only a bunch of perverts knew about. The real break came because he took one of the girls to a tattoo place to have her marked up with a bunch of degrading stuff including some kind of bar code. The guy who worked there knew the girl and called it in to the police. Pierce was an Einstein who had his real name on the paper that had the tattoo designs on it," she stated with a hint of sarcasm.

"What an idiot," the male interjected.

"Good for the police though, all they had to do was match the name with the license plate of his car that they got off the store's security cameras and they knew just where to look. Even his neighbors figured he was up to no good. They said he was always a loser whose overbearing mother made his pathetic life a living hell until the day of her passing," she continued.

The attendant's eyes stared back through the slot at the catatonic girl and he observed how her wildly unkempt hair flowed from her head and the way her full ruby lips moved ever so slightly. "Did they ever catch the guy?"

"He ran. There was a manhunt that went on for a couple of months actually," she replied.

"So he got away?"

"At first he did, yes," she answered.

The attendant perceived how the moonlight streamed through the barred window on the wall bathing the girl's naked form in a soft blue glow. "But he got caught, right?"

"Not exactly," the nurse continued. "He was hiding out in a cheap motel up north. Police got a tip off about his whereabouts and were closing in. The coward hung himself from a ceiling fan."

"So he's dead now?"

"As dead as he's going to get. Dead for five years."

The attendant took one last look at the gorgeous lithe girl with disheveled dark hair that flowed to the middle of her back and for a brief moment he thought for certain he saw her soft crimson lips turn upward in a slight smile. "Just a trick of the light", he told himself shaking his head.

The two moved on to the next door, passing the paper in the door slot that read "Kristin Kailey." Yet Kristin Kailey was long dead. Only the Cunt remained. While those who peered at her lifeless form night after night pitied her and felt sadness for what they considered to be a life wasted, in the Cunt's own mind, she was living a life of blissful happiness with a perfect version of her Master worthy of her absolute devotion who had none of the flaws and shortcomings that defined the real Arnie Pierce. She was Beauty, she was the Cunt and she was happy. And in the end, happiness is the best anyone can hope for.

The End.

(So now its the end. Woo woo! Probably not exactly the ending most of you were expecting but that's fine. Whether or not this is a happy ending depends entirely on your perspective. Is her current state better or worse than a lifetime of trauma, therapy and pain? I don't have the answer by the way, I'm just pointing out that we always knew things weren't going to end well for our Cunt and any attempt at a "normal life" would have been futile given the damage done. The only way to make a typical Hollywood happy ending would have been to throw all logic and rational thinking out the window and oh the comments I would have received had I done that!

I also wanted to thank all of you for reading the story. There were times when I would read your comments and think that a lot of you were being trolls and while some of you definitely were (you know who you are), I came to realize that a lot of you were just really getting into it. You were becoming passionate about the story and the characters and you were expressing that passion in your way by offering up your opinions about who the characters were or what you felt should happen going forward. The fact that I had such a strong impact on you is a great compliment to the hard work I put into this story so I thank you for all of your amazing passion.

Normally in my writing I tend toward either true experiences from my own adventures as a real submissive or really creative over the top bdsm fiction as opposed to something like this which was kind of a slow burn, gritty and more realistic fiction. It was something I wanted to try though so hopefully it was a story that most people enjoyed despite some of the negative comments from anonymous trolls.

Please give me a good rating because this makes me feel good and be sure to leave respectful comments because I seriously adore hearing from you and seeing your thoughts and getting into good discussions, especially if there was something you didn't understand. Also be sure to follow me because I've written a good number of stories that you may enjoy so be sure to check them all out.

Love,

Kristin K.).