Trapped With A Centaur

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before thinking things through entirely she slipped off the bed, keeping her form crouched down low to the floor and her slender tail swaying. This allowed each step towards the curtained room to remain light and quiet. Tyremus had proved in the past to have excellent hearing, so she took the utmost care in ensuring that he wouldn't detect her approach. Discretion was key in Lila's mind: she would peek through the curtain, take a look at the centaur's junk, and then retreat to the bed before he caught wind of her.

Successfully closing the last bit of distance to the blue curtain, her heart pounded against her chest, thoughts drifting to what she might see. What would it look like? More like a human's? Something like what she saw in her dream? Maybe it was even bigger. The idea forced a shiver of anticipation through her body and her mouth suddenly felt uncomfortably dry.

It was a slow movement, reaching one shaky hand towards the bottom of the curtain. She planned to duck her head down and look under and up at Tyremus since as a centaur he was undoubtedly standing. She decided to risk the chance he might already be faced toward the archway. That would certainly be very awkward for both of them.

Keeping her lithe body close to the floor, she gripped the bottom edge of the curtain and in one smooth motion pulled it over the top of her head. Simultaneously, she craned her neck gently upwards to get the best view of the interior.

Immediately, the burly legs and hindquarters of the equine portion of Tyremus filled her sight. He was facing opposite of her, but his draped caparison blocked her from spotting her true target: she would need to slip closer.

The room was very narrow and barely fit the huge centaur, so it was not difficult for Lila to crawl closer and slide her head beneath the obstructing caparison. Her tail wiggled excitedly and nearly smacked into Tyremus before she snatched it into her hand and held it in place. Then, with a swallow of the lump in her throat, she repressed an exhilarated quiver and slowly tilted her gaze upwards.

And there it was.

Hanging down from its sheath was Tyremus' huge, flaccid equine cock, dangling nonchalantly and unleashing a thick stream of piss into the wooden bucket on the floor below.

Lila's jaw dropped, and her eyes went wide.

It was everything she had secretly hoped it would be. The sheath and first half of the shaft was a dark chocolate brown, before transitioning further down into a contrasting muted pink. As expected, it was thick and lengthy, featuring several prominent veins which Lila longed to caress. The flared glans at the end was her favorite part. The bulging tip had a moderate ridge outlining it, and she couldn't help but entertain the idea of rolling her tongue along the expanse of the shaft before flicking it off the fat crown. Imagining such a lewd act forced a needy twitch from her loins, and she continued to stare in awe while sweeping her tongue over her lips to wet them.

Of course, his entire package wouldn't be complete without the two plump, deep brown testicles at the base. The simple wrinkled crease along the leathery scrotum made Lila want to soundly bury her muzzle into the sizable balls and drink in the accompanying scent.

As a whole, the impressive centaur cock made Lila unable to tear her eyes or body away from the increasingly precarious position. She stared unabashedly, fully taking in the sight in all of its glory. A part of her was fearful that she wouldn't get to see it again if she left, so the decision was made to try and commit each inch of the dick to memory, which was a daunting task considering its overall size.

After allowing some time to pass to fully get over the initial shock of its appearance, the expression on Lila's face turned dreamy once she began further picturing doing some very naughty things with that fat horse cock. It wasn't long before she was languidly licking her chops and salivating like a wanton whore. At that moment she nearly lunged toward it just so she could give the underbelly of the shaft a swift tongue stroking.

Even as the stream of piss began to die down and the cock gave its last few pulsing ejections, her eyes remained glued to the enticing organ. She couldn't bring herself to leave just yet, despite the obvious danger of being detected once Tyremus decided to leave. Time seemed to slow while she glanced from the virile balls to the shaft. She found herself quietly panting, eyes dancing back and forth between the two equally tempting targets. In one singular moment of weakness, she found her mouth pulling itself open to free a long, lurid moan.

But this wasn't as quiet as Lila had hoped.

Tyremus's body became rigid in alarm at the arrival of the new sound directly behind him. He jerked his head back to see what was there, quickly spotting the all-too-obvious feline woman poking under his caparison and staring plainly at his exposed genitals.

A low, angered rumble in his throat alerted Lila to his gaze, and she slid backward, sheepishly meeting his eyes in an appropriately awkward moment. She quickly ducked back into the main room and stood up, waiting for him to follow after her. Her mind raced with things to say or do, but one particularly bold idea surfaced, one which would serve to get her out of trouble. Or possibly into more trouble.

Backing his hefty equine body out of the cramped space, Tyremus wasted no time turning his form to Lila and casting his judgmental eyes upon her, his face tightening with suppressed rage.

"Just what do you think you were doing in there?" He barked, taking one intimidating hoof step towards her.

But she stood her ground against all odds, even when he loomed menacingly over her smaller body. She stumbled over the words to try and give a credible excuse:

"Umm... I was just... curious about what a centaur might have... down there." Her eyes flicked to his haunches and he gave a derisive snort.

He opened his mouth to further yell at her when he suddenly stopped and gaped when she did something entirely unexpected.

She slipped her top off.

In one swift motion, she was half-naked, having freed her luscious breasts from their confines, the tits gently jiggling upon release. A moment later she arched her back to push her chest outwards towards Tyremus to fully emphasize her exposed, curvaceous 'assets'. A sly smirk formed while she gauged the big Centaur's bewildered reaction to her sudden, seductive display. It was an impulsive gambit, but one that she prayed would undo the unwavering warrior.

The fury dissipated within Tyremus. All of the raging emotions within were disarmed by Lila's body in the blink of an eye. He simply could not resist being the one who stared now, with the sight of her jutting, plush tits being all too inviting to his eyes. His narrowed gaze had gone from being cold and unforgiving to one of pure desire. It was now focused on Lila's delectable pink nipples, which had ended up hardening out in the open air before him.

Lila had seen the hungry look in Tyremus' eyes in dozens of other men, but seeing it in his, in particular, made her knees feel weak and her pussy practically gush with anticipation. Taking in the overall size of his rugged, masculine body -- both human and equine -- awoken desires in her that had been long buried since their journey started. The primal part of her brain simply wanted her to strip down the rest of the way and present her swaying backside to him so that she could get properly fucked by that heavy horse cock. These carnal urges that surfaced were difficult to push back down.

Instead, her eyelashes fluttered seductively at him, with a hint of her typical playfulness. "Does this mean we're even now?" She wiggled her chest teasingly side to side to force her breasts to lightly bounce before him.

An affirmative grunt was the only response she got, and his sight was still enamored by her arched tits and their hypnotic movement. He took a few steps closer, the heat between their bodies becoming tangible, before one of his hands extended down towards the jiggling jugs, fingers outstretched to fondle them.

But Lila snatched his hand out of the air before it made contact. She pulled it up to her muzzle, looking upon it briefly before slipping the centaur's meaty index finger into her heated mouth. Her eyes flickered back up to meet his while she began sucking suggestively on the lone finger, giving slow, shallow bobs to it. As if this wasn't already enough to entice her companion, her hands moved back down to cup the underside of her tits and begin squeezing them in time with every dip of her head.

The thinly-veiled implication of this act made Tyremus' cock throb, especially when she started rolling her tongue over the digit. He watched with bated breath, hung up on her every little movement.

But just as quickly as she had started, she slid her warm mouth off his finger and gave a frisky laugh.

"Maybe I should find something else to suck on, hmmm?" Her voice became low and husky. "Would you like that?"

Tyremus couldn't have nodded faster, and his dick twitched excitedly. He stared into her seductive brown eyes which were unabated in their lusty message: she wanted to get at his cock, badly.

Lila took his hand in hers and guided him towards the roaring fireplace and the sprawled bear skin rug in front of it. Her mouth curled into a triumphant grin, relishing in having reversed the situation so that Tyremus was perfectly wrapped around her finger. Now, he was all hers to play with. The reality of that statement slowly sunk in, and it made her mind spin with lewd possibilities of what she wanted to do next with the brawny male.

Tyremus made no effort to resist while she pulled at his hand to lead him onto the rug. By this point, the unmistakable sensation of his weighty dick thickening and bobbing along with each step made it evident he was most interested in following its lust-driven orders.

Stepping around to his side, Lila took two slender fingers and traced them against the caparison draped along his broad, equine back, while simultaneously sauntering towards his hindquarters. Her fingers stopped at his uncovered, long black tail before she firmly grabbed the base of it and gave it a few slow tugs; an action which made the big centaur squirm uncomfortably. He looked back over his shoulder to watch her, and she flashed a toothy grin in return.

The caparison on his lower half had to go, Lila decided. She wasted no time untying the harness and hauling the heavy cloth and its attached bags off of his equine body, where it landed unceremoniously with a thud on the nearby wooden floor.

She assumed that while it was common practice for centaurs to wear next to nothing, Tyremus had likely grown tired of the wandering eyes of humans which always seemed to gravitate down there. Which made perfect sense, Lila realized, given the spectacle of how his huge cock flopped about while dropped from its sheath.

This removal only furthered Tyremus' squirming, who glanced over at the caparison like he had lost a close friend. It being off was the closest thing to him being 'naked', and he twitched his flanks from side to side in discomfort.

But after a few momentary lapses, he managed to still his body, merely keeping his head turned back to keep tabs on what Lila was doing. Her hand returned to pulling teasingly on his tail, the sensation piquing his interest.

Lila quickly reassessed the situation when she realized that she was teasing herself as much as him. She would have had no problem toying with an ordinary man for extended amounts of time, but this centaur and his massive, masculine body made her thirst for more. Her eyes tiptoed along the curving rump to the mouth-watering sight of the back of his full, hanging balls.

"Mmm..." She purred.

Her linen undergarment felt positively sopping by now, the drooling pussy between her legs pining for the opportunity to get stuffed by horse cock.

At this point, she knew it was time to get a real taste. Giving Tyremus a single cheeky wink, she planted her knees into the rug and ducked between his hind legs under the bulk of his equine body.

Tyremus' heart skipped a beat while Lila disappeared underneath him; there was no denying what part of his anatomy she was interested in.

"Wh- what are you doing?" He sputtered, his hind hooves grinding into the rug anxiously. His normal, dispassionate nature had already succumbed to her ways, and he was growing uneasy at how she had him enthralled.

The question had an obvious answer but Lila took it as an opportunity to tease. "Mmm, I'm going to suck on your big cock until the sun comes up." She cooed, voice brazen and sultry. "You'll never want anyone but me servicing you after I'm through."

He blinked in astonishment, trying to digest her words that he had no reply to.

Her knees shimmied against the soft fur of the rug, and she turned to perfectly position herself to be face-to-face with Tyremus' now rapidly-thickening shaft, which she stared upon hungrily. Her lips parted gently to bathe the bulging glans with her warm breath, making it twitch and forcing a shudder out from his big body.

Lila grinned at his reaction -- she loved making the strongest of men crumble in weakness. "Ever have any lovers underneath you like this?" She asked. Her finger pressed down against the plump glans before sliding it off, causing his rigid dick to bounce heavily in front of her, a result that made her eyes sparkle with delight.

Tyremus choked back a groan. "No, I have not."

Lila's brow quirked. She hadn't expected that response. The implications were not lost on her, however; he had probably never experienced the pleasures of a good dick-sucking. Her grin widened into pure elation, and she eyeballed the cock before her with renewed desire. It became her singular goal now to give this girthy sausage the worship it deserved.

"Well, just relax... and let Lila take care of your big, neglected dick." She purred, leaning in to gently nuzzle against the side of the shaft.

Having never done anything sexual with a race like a centaur before, the situation was decidedly thrilling for Lila. Especially when factoring in just how huge his cock looked up close like this. She was no size queen, but there was always the added fun that came with exploring bigger dicks with her hands and mouth. Before getting to that though, she had another idea to benefit her stoic centaur companion.

One of her hands pushed out at the air opposite the fireplace, letting purple magical energy gather and collect in the palm. After a short moment of concentration, the energy pulsed out into the air and manifested into a wide floating mirror, suspended in the air and partially curved around the two of them like a partition.

Tyremus tilted his head, but then peered into the glass, immediately spotting the reflection of Lila seated underneath him.

"Now you can watch me have my way with you, hun." Lila giggled and looked at the reflection of her kneeling form under his massive body, his rigid, dangling cock pointing directly at her face. Her eyes widened; the contrast of size between the two of them made the full sight of this position incredibly arousing. Seeing herself slotted underneath him intimately like this was a stark reminder that Tyremus had finally become less guarded with her. And there was a perverse sense of enjoyment in knowing there would be nothing to stop him from pinning her beneath his bulk. He could completely dominate her smaller body much like in her recent, lewd dream. Still, she felt a strong sense of safety and comfort kneeling under his majestic form. After all, he had always only protected her from harm in the past.

Her head snapped back to the enticing, erect length of horse cock bobbing lightly before her eyes as if awaiting her next move. Her gaze danced across each of the shaft's prominent veins, mouth watering at the prospect of tonguing them. Eventually, her vision ended up back at the pink, bulbous crown, and she simply had to give her chops a slow, lascivious tongue sweep, this time to put on a show for him. Tyremus further quivered with anticipation, his equine body rocking needily and sending his genitals wagging about.

Lila's eyes practically bulged from their sockets. At that moment it was very difficult for her to resist impaling her muzzle on that wobbling dick and slurping upon the fat, flared tip. Pushing aside those urges, she spotted his swaying balls further past the shaft and decided to start with those. There was no need to rush, which Lila was thankful for. They were going to be trapped in the cabin for some time and she wanted to become fully acquainted with every last inch of Tyremus' meat.

Ducking her head under the expanse of his shaft, she leaned in to face his pendulous balls instead. She gave them a brief once over, admiring how the hefty orbs dangled, heavy and virile, reflecting the warm glow of the fire off the taut brown skin. With a pleased smile widening her muzzle, both of her hands came up to lift and pull upon them gently, confirming their weighty nature. Tyremus went tense at the unfamiliar sensation -- especially when she began to give the big balls delicate squeezes, with each of her warm hands taking an ample testicle and grasping them from underneath.

"Your hands are soft." Tyremus murmured in admission. They were more human than feline in appearance but covered with a short layer of white fur and with each finger ending in a small black claw.

After a bit more massaging and squeezing of the fleshy orbs, her fingers curled around the back of the hefty sack and she pulled it towards her mouth. Simultaneously, she dove her muzzle directly into the balls, her nose pressed flush into the valley separating them. A pleasured, muffled sigh escaped her while she inhaled the delightfully musky scent of the towering centaur.

Tyremus tried his best to remain still while this occurred, but Lila's bold treatment of his sack forced the shaft hanging over her body to throb and expel a thick dollop of precum. The sticky fluid dripped down onto her exposed back while his hind legs fidgeted about, tail swishing to and fro erratically.

Lila barely seemed to notice, partially due to being distracted by the faceful of centaur sack which her muzzle was firmly buried into. She closed her eyes and nuzzled against the balls in reverence, pushing into them adoringly like they were a familiar lover. The scent alone continued to serve as a powerful trigger to spur her incessant worship. But it wasn't quite enough. Her long pink tongue lolled from her mouth and began gently licking the fat orbs. These licks started infrequently and only as light caresses but quickly escalated in intensity. Before long the broad surface of her slightly rough tongue was undulating wantonly against his sack, curving under and lifting each of his balls before slipping back and repeating the process.

Tyremus continued to stare through the mirror, fixated upon her entrancing tongue while it stroked at him. It thoroughly wet his balls with its owner showing no signs of letting up. She simply kept lapping at him with unrestrained lust, her eyes shut in concentration to her singular task of spit-shining the surface of his leathery sack. The sensation made him buck his hindquarters down with a grunt, pushing his rigid shaft through the air over Lila's back while she remained preoccupied with slobbering enthusiastically upon him.

A spark of burning satisfaction ignited within Lila's mind, fueled by the centaur's display of carnal desire. She wanted him to buckle and submit to the raw pleasures she could provide him; to be reduced from a mighty, humble creature to a primal beast slavering for the opportunity to fuck her over and over.