Trapped With A Centaur

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The intentions of Tyremus were obvious now, and Lila recognized how he had finally been consumed by lust, transforming into the alpha male who had to assert his dominance over her. He was going to fuck her throat, whether she liked it or not. Luckily, she was ready for it.

She could feel the heat radiating from his broad equine underbelly, pressing ever closer over her head while his dick pushed even deeper. If her companion wasn't careful he could easily get carried away and crush her under him.

Her mouth strained open as wide as possible to continue to wrap around each invading inch of his shaft while he persisted in pushing it deliberately and slowly toward the tightening depths. While her tongue was now pinned under the weight of his girthy length, she still managed to flutter it along the underside to further stimulate the oversized penis.

One of her unoccupied hands lifted to pet against Tyremus' belly, a silent gesture to reaffirm that she was pleased, and wanted him to continue. Though in his state, she wasn't sure he would've stopped regardless.

Meanwhile, her other fingers still worked furiously over her clit, driving her neglected cunt along the path to a mind-shattering orgasm and further serving to constantly renew her enthusiasm for sucking him off.

Tyremus gave a deep growl when his throbbing glans bumped against the narrow entrance to Lila's throat. There was a brief pause before he shoved and pressed his cocktip harder into that tightened gullet. He would not be denied entrance.

The half-lidded eyes of Lila watered under the pressure, her mouth beginning to tire from being stretched open and latched firmly around so much of his monstrous shaft. She turned her head to meet his unwavering, stony gaze, her pleading expression begging for him to use her for his pleasure and to sink his titanic dick even deeper. Trails of saliva escaped from her greedy, clamping muzzle, further making her appear desperate and ragged.

No words needed to be further exchanged. Their lust-filled desires had mounted to this moment and soon would reach the point of no return. Tyremus had her firmly trapped beneath him, and she was at his complete mercy.

A rough, baritone growl shook loose from his throat, and he battered his fat glans against the barrier to her gullet, popping through it with little resistance.

The effect on Lila was immediate.

With a shuddering, muffled cry her loins spasmed against her questing fingers, flooding the bearskin rug with her juices. The walls of her throat tightened on the invading flared head, swallowing around the throbbing end repeatedly and further serving to excite him.

The enticing, pleasure-inducing throat spurred Tyremus on with a clear goal in sight. He ignored her climax and began relentlessly fucking her tight throat for all it was worth, ass shaking as he sawed his throbbing dick back and forth in a frenzy. The feeling of the walls of her gullet massaging over the ridge of his glans was heavenly, and it was inevitable that this would be the catalyst to finish him off.

She set her weary, pleased gaze upon his wildly-swinging balls and let him continue to use her mouth like the perfect onahole. Pleasing Tyremus and his fat cock were all that mattered to her now. As long as he was enraptured by the blowjob it was worth enduring the discomfort of a sore jaw. And she wouldn't hesitate to do this all over again in a heartbeat.

But even a mighty centaur such as Tyremus had limits to their sexual stamina, especially when receiving luxurious treatment from a beautiful, skilled woman such as Lila.

Each forceful, deep buck into her throat drove him closer to the end, his concentration devoted to nothing but his pistoning cock and the warm, wet confines of her mouth and gullet. Each thrust sent electric shockwaves radiating from his groin, prickling across his skin and making him feel dizzy. His huge, swaying balls tightened and hugged into his body, threatening to unleash their copious contents. The pleasure continually mounted, with every slam of his hindquarters teetering on being the trigger to push him over the edge.

"G-h-h going to..." He stammered a warning, his strained voice trailing off as he grit his teeth together.

But Lila didn't seem particularly worried, hollowed cheeks sucking without a care in the world while the vice of her throat popped over the humping glans repeatedly. She was thirsty for it and did her best to match her suckles to the eager pace Tyremus seemed hell-bent on. There was never even any idle consideration on just how much a virile centaur might have stored in those grapefruit-sized balls.

For a moment Tyremus paused his frantic thrusts, almost as if considering to not unload in Lila's throat. But it was difficult for him to focus on anything but the pleasure-inducing vacuum of her maw and the audible, lewd slurps which accompanied the sloppy blowjob. So just as quickly as he had started to pause, he shoved his cock back down her hole and resumed fucking it with the same needy pace.

Adding on to the overwhelming sensation, Lila wrapped both her hands to the shaft outside her mouth, giving squeezing jerks to the length in time with each heavy plunge. Her cunt continued to gush onto the rug, the pink slit begging to be touched again or filled by the cock she swallowed upon. Further down, her feet were unoccupied, until she arched her legs upwards so the soft pads of her paws could curl around the base of his dick, joining her hands and mouth in rhythmically tugging on it towards completion.

The centaur's stout body trembled from each new source of pleasure Lila piled upon him, but as the unwavering thrusting continued and climbed in intensity, it was still the tight throating of his shaft that made him reach his end, the pressure of the mounting climax finally breaking free and rushing over him.

The fat glans gave several strong twitches in her gullet and swelled further in size, cluing Lila into the moment she had been eagerly anticipating. Her throat strained to keep the tip snugly tucked inside, tightening upon it with silken flesh and eliciting an elated howl from Tyremus. His thrusts halted as she quickly dislodged his cockhead, pulling it outside the entrance of her mouth and rolling her tongue out to lovingly cradle the throbbing end. The timing was impeccable: immediately afterward the bulging slit on the tip widened open and Lila's eyes fervently drank in the sight; it was almost time. Hands and feet still jerking along the length, her maw remained wide open while she frantically danced her tongue against the underside of the flared tip, rubbing hard along it repeatedly and pushing the centaur the rest of the way over the edge with a final, gratifying coup de grâce.

And then it began.

The walls reverberated around them with Tyremus' great bellow, his burly form uncharacteristically shuddering on the waves of a massive orgasm. His glans began uncontrollably spasming against Lila's sweeping tongue, much to her elation. She redoubled her efforts in assaulting the end with her tongue, lashing it with rippling strokes, but the exhilaration turned to astonishment when the glans gave a particularly hard twitch, and a huge blast of semen jetted out from the slit, grazing along her tongue but mostly hammering hard into the back of her exposed throat. She barely had time to gag before several more blasts followed the first and her entire mouth became flooded with the sticky fluid, some of it pouring down her jaw and collecting between her breasts. Her hands and feet still milked along the veiny shaft, extending his climax and forcing his balls to give up every drop. And while she valiantly tried to swallow as much as she could, in the end, the torrent of hot cum felt unending and she knew she was hopelessly outmatched.

Tyremus was initially preoccupied with the pleasure of the many rocketing spasms, his eyes shutting while he deeply groaned and basked in the moment. One of his eyelids fluttered open in a daze, where he spotted Lila struggling to deal with the deluge of his seed. He gave a weak, almost apathetic grunt in acknowledgment, shutting his eye once more but arching his hindquarters to pull his restrained cock up and away from her copiously dribbling mouth.

But Lila did not approve of this idea. Panting heavily, her hands and feet clenched at the shaft hard so it wouldn't get very far. Then, she jolted her body upright to pursue his twitching dick, practically hanging off of it now. Her movement was more sluggish and weary, but she was still prepared to show him she wasn't quite finished yet.

These contrasting motions between the two resulted in Tyremus' wet cock slipping free from Lila's grasp, recoiling about with rigidity as several ropes of cum spurted out from it onto her head, absolutely coating her top and face and creating the spitting image of an eager bukkake participant. Her body slumped back down to the floor with a thud, but she didn't appear particularly bothered that she was obscenely covered by his fluids.

Instead of giving up, she leaned up again and pursed her mouth over the glans just in time for the flow to have greatly declined. The remaining few spurts were still heavy, but manageable enough that she could swallow, which she happily did. By this point, she felt drunk on the spunk and tried her damndest to suck out the remainder directly from the source like it was a thick straw of meat.

Tyremus didn't move further to deny her from getting at his cock. He gave a drawn-out, pleasured groan, but mostly had come down from the high of the moment. He was simply entranced by how his companion -- fur still soaked with his juices -- sucked and polished the sated knob of his dick like she was hopeful for an immediate round two. The wanton display was stirring enough that he almost didn't want to separate her from his penis. Yet the hypersensitive tension of his spent glans demanded some reprieve. He stepped forward suddenly with a jerk, forcefully yanking the end of his cock from her mouth with a wet squelch.

It was hardly beyond Lila's reach, drooping down a mere arm's reach behind her, but she took the hint. She sighed luxuriously and stretched out forward on all fours, arching her butt and tail in a very suggestive manner before giving Tyremus' mirrored face a cute yet ragged wink. Her tongue swept over her chops to swipe at some escaped cum, cleaning off a mere fraction of it.

He had to stifle a chuckle at how ridiculous of a disheveled mess she appeared as, plastered with his warm cum, fur wet or sticking out oddly. When she crawled out from underneath his body he couldn't help but notice how their combined fluids had awkwardly soaked the black fur of the rug.

The two of them didn't move for some time, both still recovering from the vigorous workout, panting, and relaxed. Lila was curled up on the floor, eyes barely open. Tyremus on the other hand was sitting, slumped loosely next to her.

After the long pause of silence with neither of them speaking, Tyremus cleared his throat. "There's a barrel of water in the bathroom and a few clean rags." He offered, his tone hushed but kind.

Lila stood slowly and gave her nude form a quick once-over, managing to somehow smirk at the absurdity of a centaur of all things marking her like a brothel whore.

Her hand swept out at the air, snapping fingers to dispel the mirror that had served them well.

"Might need to conjure a tub to bathe in." She stepped close to his human side and jabbed her finger accusingly into his chiseled abs. "I wasn't expecting you to spray me like that!" She teased, smiling at him with genuine affection.

"Well I did try to--" He began.

"--Mhmm. Don't worry..." Her tongue idly licked some more spunk off her chin and she trailed a finger up to his bulging pecs. Her words became playfully seductive: "I loved it."

She slipped away with a lingering glance, her hand sliding from his muscles reluctantly while she stepped into the bathroom, rear and tail emphatically swaying to give him a show.

"She's good." He muttered to himself in admission. He couldn't resist staring at her wiggling rump while she sauntered away from him and disappeared past the curtain. There were still many hours ahead until the ice spell ended, but the possibilities of ways to spend these hours had taken a sharp turn for the better.

It took only a moment of reflection before Tyremus decided to follow after her, hand swiping a rag from the bathroom shelf to assist. It wouldn't take long to get cleaned up, but the duo making another mess in the cabin was almost guaranteed.