Trapped With A Centaur

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe we shouldn't continue..." His hoarse voice broke the quiet of the crackling fire and occasional slurp. He lightly stomped with a single hoof at the rug he stood on, his body continually stimulated by the treatment from her eager tongue.

"Mhmm?" She responded with a muddled murmur, the sound strange with her tongue wiggling into his balls. She reluctantly pulled her muzzle away from his sack and met Tyremus' eyes through the floating mirror. A strand of saliva rolled down her chin, the souvenir of her wet, oral assault.

He started to retreat with a slow step. "I think that--"

"--I think you need to relax, hun. You're always so tense." She pursed her mouth and leaned in to give a quick adoring peck to one of his balls, all the while maintaining eye contact.

He flinched and started to form a response before cutting himself off and simply shutting his mouth without a word. Instead, he set his hoof back down and let himself just stare into those alluring, hungry eyes, quietly acknowledging that she was right.

A slight sly grin curled her mouth. She turned her attention back to his wet balls before leaning down and then pointing her muzzle up towards them, maw opening wide like a snake ascending to devour a pair of oversized eggs.

The sharp, jutting fangs from her splayed mouth made Tyremus seem hesitant to let her continue while she raised her maw to meet the left side of his sack. When enough of it slipped between her open mouth she closed it snugly upon the single ball, and soon after her cheeks tightened around it to begin gently sucking. Her pearly teeth never even grazed the skin.

A silky, humming moan rang from her throat to lightly tickle at his scrotum. Getting her mouth completely stuffed by part of one of his fat equine balls was a prospect that Lila found absolutely delightful. Her main regret now was that their sheer size meant that she couldn't suck on the entirety of them. But she had previously come to the conclusion that fully taking them -- or all of his shaft -- was going to be a futile effort, as disappointing as that was to her greedy sexual appetite.

Watching her practically devour one of his balls, Tyremus let out a pleased groan and slightly loosened his rigid stance. His cockhead began to drip heavily onto the rug space behind his companion, and his face darkened shamefully from it.

Lila's eyes widened when his slackening standing pose caused his lower body -- including his groin -- to press down against her head and suckling maw. It was a little too much ballflesh for her liking, so she gave a particularly distinct, wet slurp before pulling her muzzle back and popping it off his saliva-soaked balls. As much fun as it was for her to lavish his nuts with her mouth, she was more excited about the rest of his cock which stretched down over her head, and she wanted to ensure Tyremus knew this.

Tail swaying left and right anxiously, she scooted her rear backward along the soft fur rug. This caused her backside to graze over the wet patch on the rug, and she gave the bulging cockhead before her a playful, yet accusatory look. The precum-weeping slit seemed to stare back at her before another large bead of the fluid rolled off its plump head as if to taunt her in defiance. This simple, lewd display made Lila's face light up, and she sensually smacked her lips; it was time for the main course.

Her eyes closed once more with a pleased sigh, her mouth stretching wide open, displaying her many teeth, her tongue, and the throat beyond. She leaned into his dick to capture it within her deep maw, her hot breath tickling at the end of it with its approach. Her tongue impatiently flicked blindly through the air to search for the glans, before she settled for snapping her mouth closed onto the spot she thought the heavy cock was. However, much to Lila's dismay, it shut upon nothing but empty air, her teeth uncomfortably impacting into themselves with a noisy clack.

She blinked her eyes open in confusion. The problem became clear immediately: Tyremus had taken a few steps backward, setting a short distance between her muzzle and his dangling dick.

He gave an uncharacteristic, deep belly chuckle upon seeing Lila narrow her gaze in irritation; he had taken away her prize. This laughter shook his entire form gently, including the mammoth shaft and balls underneath him, which flopped about and further fueled Lila's lust for it.

In her mind, it was a step in the right direction for her stony centaur ally to begin displaying emotions more openly. But even that thought wasn't enough to trump her shameless need for his prick which had eluded her. Her eyes locked onto his cock fervently, the drive to taste it almost overwhelming.

Before Tyremus could regain his composure she lurched forward, chasing after his cock again, her mouth stretching open and diving towards it hungrily. This time he gave a strong pelvic flex, twitching his cock up to smack into his belly before it fell back down and landed on her head, part of the length neatly placed on the top of her muzzle. She blinked and stared as it rested there, her eyes crossing to look over the expanse of male meat. The shaft gently curved up to follow the bridge of her nose, with the glans at the end pointing into the air like a readied cannon.

It took Lila far too long to realize that Tyremus was toying with her, something that she would have never expected from the typically stern Centaur, who previously would barely ever even crack a smile. Perhaps her nature had begun to rub off on him during their weeks of travel. Or maybe this was just how he acted when intoxicated by lust.

Regardless, she was always the one who played games with her partners, and she would not tolerate what he was doing to her. So instead of playing into his hand again, she deviously slipped her long tongue from her mouth and curled it up to meet the underside of his shaft. Tyremus choked out a startled gasp as she began lapping against his cock lightly and repeatedly. The warm, wet tongue pressed softly enough to be completely maddening to him, and consequently, his cock began to throb wildly between her eyes before a large spurt of precum ejected from the tip and fell over the top of her head.

Lila's lips arched into a smug grin. Her half-lidded gaze remained entirely focused on the lengthy shaft as she reveled in its reaction to her tongue's continuous assault. She was back in control now.

Every undulation of that slippery muscle against Tyremus' dick made his body tense further. She could easily coax a powerful orgasm from him if he let her continue tickling at the sensitive underside of his shaft.

He quickly took another three steps backward to escape from her tongue before his hindquarters promptly slammed directly into the cabin wall. He turned his head to look back, noticing that he had barely created any space between them. This fact quickly dawned on him, the agitation wrinkling his expression. He was out of room to maneuver, trapped in the corner between the bathroom, the unused shelf, and Lila.

Below him, her eyes sparkled with triumph, especially when she noticed the restrained panic Tyremus was trying to hide.

She reached a hand back to drag the bear rug closer to the wall, a necessary accommodation for being planted on her knees for so long. But after kneeling on it again, her head turned its attention quickly back to the vulnerable cock as she finally got her wish of closing in on it with her mouth.

"All mine now." She cooed softly while her muzzle placed a delicate kiss on the end of the slickened glans.

A subdued, deep grunt was the only acknowledgment he gave, and he did not attempt to further maneuver away from her. No more games.

The singular innocent kiss upon his cockhead devolved into Lila lewdly making out with the tip with wet, audible smacks. "Mmm..." she moaned, a single hand shooting up to tighten around the middle of the thick shaft. While the girth was too much for her single hand to encircle, her grip was meant as a measure to prevent it from escaping her mouth again. With that assurance in place, she pulled her lips from the tip slightly, instead opening her ample maw up and lolling her pink tongue out from it. Following this, she began powerfully jerking the shaft downwards, slapping the huge crown against the flat, broad expanse of her tongue. Feeling the mere warmth and weight of it in her grasp and striking upon her tongue sent her soaked pussy into a series of impulsive clenches upon nothing. She wanted more. She needed more.

Slap. Slap. Slap.

The distinct, wet sound of flesh striking flesh sent a shiver down Tyremus' hefty body. She continued thwacking his big, blunt glans along her outstretched tongue, forcing it with every strike to pulse and expel a large spurt of precum along the pink carpet of flesh. He noticed that with every slap of his cock, Lila's jaws began to close a little bit more, like she was having trouble fighting the urge to suck upon it.

It was once again a struggle for her to stop teasing herself, the incredibly desperate look in Lila's soft brown eyes an obvious indicator. She had him right where she wanted, and it wasn't enough to sate her uncontrollable lust. Her sensibility yelling to take things slow was losing the battle to the strong desire to devour his prick like some shameless slut.

Her warm, panting breath teasing his cock, she completely concentrated on beating the girthy tip down against her flat tongue multiple times in quick succession. A line of drool slipped from her lower lip and rolled off her jaw. Her gripping hand tightened further around the immense shaft and she gave it a few slower, firm slaps upon her tongue before her willpower collapsed entirely. With a delighted, needy mewl, she finally slurped the fat glans into the titillating wet heat of her mouth, maw wrapping around it snugly. With the meaty end properly engulfed, Lila lost all resolve, her eyes flaring wide while she sucked upon it frantically in a lust-fueled frenzy.

This prompted an immediate, room-shaking roar from Tyremus, who bucked and pushed a few times into that ceaselessly suckling mouth. But she kept a controlling grip on the shaft to prevent it from continuing its inevitable journey toward her throat.

And Lila was only just getting started. With her mouth still attached to his dick, her legs stretched out on the rug while she repositioned herself slightly to try and get as comfortable as possible for sucking the centaur off. Her ass wiggled into the comfy fur beneath before her mouth swiftly resumed where it had left off. She slotted his cockhead firmly between her four canines and hollowed her cheeks to apply deliciously tight suction. Her tongue joined in the oral assault, rising to dip into the wide cockslit and then fluttering against it to collect the tasty fluid there. She had only taken in the tip of his dick, but it filled the entrance of her mouth and pressed firmly against both her tongue and the fleshy roof. It was a sensation as thrilling as it was intimidating, trying to accommodate the equine cock. Lila was no stranger to giving blowjobs, but the receiving men were never quite this well-endowed.

The taste of his dick was even better than she had anticipated. It was salty, naturally, but had earthy, musky undertones. Additionally -- as she swabbed at the glans with her tongue -- she suspected that he was no stranger to proper hygiene. Which was something she could not say the same about many of the other men she had sucked off.

A deep hum of enjoyment rang from Tyremus' throat, joining the filthy squelches of Lila's sloppy suction. His eyes gawked into the floating mirror and the lecherous display of his companion's mouth clinging to the end of his cock like it was a source of sustenance. At the same time, his hindquarters trembled, desperate to resume thrusting further into that delightful source of pleasure.

Lila recognized how he was deliberately holding back, likely in fear of potentially hurting her. After all, his body was much larger than hers and certainly less fragile. Little did he know that she was eagerly anticipating gagging herself silly on the rest of his mammoth cock. She wanted him to use her mouth and throat like a fleshy, wet sleeve; to shove back and forth inside of it until he unloaded the contents of his fat balls down the welcoming orifice. It was practically all she could think about while nursing tenderly upon the throbbing, spongy tip. But before getting to that, she needed to adjust her position again. Her neck was craned awkwardly to align her mouth with the hanging shaft and if she intended on continuing for a while, doing so from an appropriately comfortable pose seemed prudent.

Her mouth popped wetly off the glans, flecks of saliva and precum flicking through the air. She stared adoringly at the dripping cocktip and the expansive shaft beyond, content with her progress so far.

For the first time in a while, she spoke again, her voice sultry. "Mmm. I'm going to lie down, hun. Think that it'll be easier on the neck."

Without waiting for a response, she stretched out upon her back against the rug, arms tucked to her sides and legs spread wide and slackened. It was with reluctance that she had to leave the close proximity to his cock, but her attention never left it. Her gaze was locked upwards to his dick, excited from the mere thought of wrapping her mouth over it again.

"Just lower yourself down now." She purred, eyes flashing with unceasing lust. "Feed me that big... tasty... horse cock!"

As if being called out, Tyremus' length throbbed hard upon hearing her fiery demands for his body. A large dollop of precum pulsed from the slit, rolling off the end and falling into the air below. Lila gave a satisfied, toothy grin and quickly lolled her tongue out to catch the salty sample. Her eyes closed and her tongue returned with it, relishing in the newfound addicting taste.

A hazy voice tugged at the strings of her mind, commanding her to get back up there and forcefully milk out a proper, massive load from that tasty dick. It reminded her how easy it would be to piston her mouth along the immense shaft while jerking it repeatedly with both hands. How easy it would be to push it past the point of no return, to make it spasm with pleasure and tighten before spraying her face with hot, sticky cum over and over and --!

-- Lila had to mentally beat down the subconscious voice to prevent it from giving her any more ideas. Her dreamily lidded eyes fluttered open.

Meanwhile, Tyremus was busy using the floating mirror to appropriately align his body. He took his time, stepping about carefully to ensure that his sloping, pendulous cock would meet her reclined head.

Lila waited patiently, enjoying the tantalizing show of his meaty shaft and balls swinging around above her while the centaur figured out the logistics of their bodies. She appreciated how cautious he was, in such a carnal situation that demanded urgency.

Finally, Tyremus decided he was in position. He shifted each of his four legs apart slowly, letting his lower body sag down towards the cozy, sprawled Lila.

Lila nodded rapidly with delight upon seeing the centaur's cock slowly lowered down towards her muzzle. She was utterly cock-crazy by this point, and couldn't bear the thought of not getting it back in her mouth soon. She lasciviously licked her chops again in excitement, before stretching her maw wide to create the perfect opening for catching his dangling dick. Her tongue impatiently wriggled upwards to lick the glans in greeting, while her hand seized the veiny shaft below the head, squeezing it tightly and ensuring the approaching length would sink directly into her awaiting mouth. Once enough of the crown and shaft had been pushed along her welcoming tongue mat, she tightened her jaws to seal it inside, moaning around it. Immediately, she resumed sucking upon the rigid flesh with a pleased hum, cheeks expanding and contracting to properly milk at the tip.

Tyremus arched his chest and groaned. Enveloped by the deliciously wet heat of her mouth again, he pressed his luck and slowly pushed his hindquarters down further to feed more and more of his cock into her tight muzzle. The throbbing glans and some of the shaft easily glided across her slickened tongue, but not quite far enough yet to meet the entrance to her throat.

Lila's moans rose emphatically against the mouth-stuffing cock, her hand giving a single jerk to the shaft before dropping and allowing him complete control in determining its depth. Her hands rushed down to her pants, fingers hurriedly hooking the hem of both them and her underwear. Her hips wiggled from side to side while pulling both garments clean down from her body, rendering her fully nude. Finally free from the last of her clothes, she crept her fingers down to her soaked nethers, two digits extending to rub needily across her flushed slit. Touching herself after all this time gave both a sharp rise to the volume of her moans and the intensity of her mouth's suction.

Tyremus' eyes flickered to her pink, puffy pussy, the entrance drawing his gaze like a moth to a flame. A filthy, wet sound from Lila took his attention back to her tightly sealed mouth around his erection, incessantly slurping.

She caught his gaze and spread her legs out towards the mirror to give him a proper show of her fingers rapidly circling her clit. She wanted him to imagine what it would feel like to slide his cock over her silken entrance before plunging it inside and fucking the daylights out of her. He already had a welcoming hole to thrust into, and all Lila wanted now was for him to give it a vigorous pounding.

His thoughts seemed to match hers, as his enclosed shaft gave a mighty twitch inside. She hummed around it softly, swirling her tongue over the veiny shaft to assuage it; a difficult task considering its size.

But that wasn't enough for him. He gave an experimental buck into the heated orifice, testing for her tolerance. When her eyes rolled back and she gave another smothered moan, he took that as an indicator of what Lila really wanted; a proper face-fucking.

He began grunting frequently under the sensation of her exquisite suckles, and his vocalizations grew louder once he began thrusting along the length of her tongue down toward the goal of that elusive throat. The thrusts began slow and measured, cautiously testing her limits before accelerating to a deliciously brisk pace, more and more of his massive cock plunging into the tight orifice.

Lila nodded rapidly to try and signal her approval to his lively cock pistoning. However, with the thick length being so firmly embedded into her maw each nod was barely perceptible, instead looking like she was merely bobbing her head to meet each powerful thrust.

Soon, Tyremus' gaze grew lecherous and single-mindedly aimed at his companion's hollowed cheeks and clenching maw. He continued rocking into her, but his eyes sinfully dipped lower to the creamy white, smooth exterior of Lila's throat, the hunger for getting inside of it unsated.

His teeth clenched, his hindquarters straightened, and he began bearing his groin down on her with more force than necessary. After one more hefty thrust into her slurping, hungry mouth, he didn't pull his cock back, instead slowly pressing it further and further down into its deepest recesses.

Lila's eyes widened with a small twinge of anxiety, the girth of more and more of his cock sinking into her accommodating maw. She responded by trying to recline her head further back to delay it from pushing too quickly, but it didn't take long before the back of her head was shoved tightly against the bearskin rug beneath, pinned down by the mammoth, throbbing shaft which was about to spear into her throat.