Trappers Bend Ch. 10

Story Info
A sadistic dominatrix helps Dane see Ana's full potential.
5.4k words
4.57
4.6k
4

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/14/2023
Created 06/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 10: Ana's New Friends

When she first felt it, Ana tried to convince herself she must have fallen asleep. The alternative was far too terrifying. She was blindfolded, bound, gagged, alone in the closet, her own voice incessantly conditioning her to obey her captor. And now she'd felt a tug on her buttplug.

It was hard to convince herself that it hadn't happened -- that it couldn't have happened. Although the movement was subtle, her body reacted, her pelvic muscles sympathetically contracting around both plugs inside of her.

And when she felt another little tug, she gave up entirely. She didn't struggle or try to ask who was there through her gag. She simply squeezed repeatedly on the plug inside of her, turning the violation into a jolt of pleasure -- applying the lessons she'd been taught.

"Hello, Ana," said a voice behind her ear. "I'm sorry about that. I wanted to make sure my Master's invitation was properly presented."

"I'm a possession, like you," she said, lifting the headphones off the slave's head.

The woman chuckled. Her voice low and throaty, with just a hint of an accent from somewhere in Eastern Europe.

"Well, not exactly like you. It seems like you're being trained for a... singular purpose."

She felt hands lift her stroke and lift her breasts gloved in something cool and slippery that made her shiver.

"Men feel that way when they see a woman with a certain type of body, don't they? Perhaps they're right. How many days did he own you before you confessed to being a toy?"

"One week?" the woman asked, twisting her nipple.

Ana whimpered, trying to shake the woman off. The woman laughed again, the pain shooting through Ana's sensitive nipple only added to the mockery.

"Three days?"

Her lips brushed Ana's neck.

"A single night? That's the answer, isn't it?"

She brushed a finger along Ana's cheek.

"Don't be sad, little one. You should be proud. You're a role model for natural playthings everywhere. You said it best: you're a sex doll. And you have always been a sex doll."

The woman released her breasts and walked around in front of her, the clicks of her heels impossibly loud and distinct in Ana's ears.

"Oh, sweetie! You're shaking," she said, putting a hand on against the slave's chest. "Shh, be calm. I thought this was fun for you."

"Ummm uhhh!" Ana moaned.

"So you're serious? You really don't want this?"

She slowly ran her hand down Ana's stomach. "All you have to do is tell me the truth."

Ana thrashed in her bondage, begging to be released. It was hard to believe that Karl and whoever this woman was didn't know that she was here against her will. But some tiny part of her clung to the hope that this cruel woman might release her.

The hand traced further down, the fingers spreading out to press against her lips where they split around the leather strap. Then the woman removed her fingers. Ana heard the squishy sound of her rubbing them together.

"Tell me something, Ana. Does this sound more like a woman who isn't enjoying herself, or like a sex toy fulfilling its purpose?"

She paused, listening to Ana sniffle. "You were so noisy a moment ago, before I caught you in your little lie."

Ana felt the slick hand hand press back down over her mound, the fingers splitting and rubbing maddeningly up and down her lips.

"Don't worry. I won't punish you for that lie, as long as you're truthful from now on. I just want you to know that I know. Does this feel nice, Ana? Be honest with me."

Ana whimpered her assent. She dreaded, even hated it, but the feeling of those latex covered fingers as they slid along her lips, gently pressing her against the rough leather was beautiful.

"Good girl. You may not realize it, but I'm the best friend you have. Your master might feel quite cross with you when he realizes you almost escaped. Especially when he hears you tried to bribe another man into rescuing you with your cunt."

"Hush," she added, squeezing down painfully in response to Ana's protests.

She stood there, silently torturing Ana's lips until the slave grew quiet and still again, then returned to the gentle stroking as if nothing had happened.

"I'm willing to keep your secret for you if you'll be a good girl for me. Or I could tell your master, and he'll keep you completely immobile until you're begging to suck his cock just so you can move your neck and jaw."

"So which is it? Would you rather obey me unconditionally for the next week, or face your master's consequences for trying to escape?"

She paused, listening to Ana's ragged breathing. The needy little bitch was hers, straining in her bonds to feel the woman's fingers press just a little more firmly. She was almost disappointed. Still, the easy acquiescence just meant she'd have to push things a little further, a little quicker.

"Tell me you belong to me, big tits."

She put her ear against Ana's gag, feeling the tickle of her breath as the slave moaned out her assent.

"Tell me you'll do everything I say."

Ana whined with need, her stomach clenching as she tried to push herself over.

"Good girl. Why don't you come for me?"

The moment she gave the slave permission, Ana shot off. The woman smiled to herself, listening to the whimpers, the quiet rattle of the cross, the panting ragged breaths whistling through the toy's nose as it came on her hand.

"Good girl," she murmured, hearing the back door open. "This will be our secret. Your owner is home."

She placed the headphones back on Ana, and knelt in the back of the closet.

* * * * *

The walk home with Tilly was oddly normal. They'd slung Dane's jacket over her shoulders to hide her bound arms, and simply walked, but it was clear she'd have cooperated regardless.

Had there been any passers-by, Dane would have been worried, but not overly so. A careful observer might have noticed the way the woman's cheeks were puffed up, or the dark ball showing in the gap between her lips, but only if they'd had some reason to stop and stare in the first place.

Dane was strangely irked to see how her and Byron flirting. She'd lean up against him when he'd grab her upper arm, and occasionally lag behind so that he'd swat her ass and chastise her. All in all, she seemed quite happy with how the day was turning out.

It's not that Dane was adverse to Byron enjoying himself, but the whole situation didn't add up. They had very little reason to trust Karl, and none to trust Tilly. The thought of the slaver alone with Ana Dane him angry, and the playful attitude of his companions was not helping to calm his nerves.

You'd think that Byron would be furious that this woman had been sent to spy and intentionally delay them for whatever Karl had planned, but he seemed rather pleased. Byron had never told him "trust no one" -- he'd never had to; it had been implicit in their business from the beginning. And now he was acting like he was on a pleasant date with his captive.

There was no sign of Karl at the house, save for a lingering aroma -- some aftershave or cologne with a rainy, nostalgic smell. Dane immediately wheeled Ana out so he could hear her as he opened the kitchen windows. The faint mewing calmed him, as did the way she twitched in response to the electrified vibe inside of her.

She was covered in a sheen of sweat, her breaths loud and fast. The smell of her arousal had spilled out of the closet, drowning the lingering smell of aftershave and something else Dane couldn't quite place.

Her lips pouted out on the sides of the leather strap, swollen and practically dripping, but otherwise, the bondage looked the same as when he'd left her -- that is, until he looked at her backside.

A high quality butt plug was nestled between her cheeks, her prominent posterior slightly bending the rolled parchment neatly placed through the handle. It looked both perverse and distractingly formal against the round, bruised ass of his latest acquisition.

Dane opened the ribbon and slid it out, revealing a note in quite attractive handwriting.

Dear Dane,

Congratulations on your new piece! It is quite beautiful and tractable, and will serve you well for many years, should you choose to retain it. If not, I'd be happy to give you a very good price.

Please accept my apologies for all the subterfuge. It's not easy to trust new friends in our industry. I felt that discreetly observing you might reassure me, and I'll be happy to explain everything to you next time we meet.

To that end (and as a show of goodwill) I left you something that has been very useful to me. She's very obedient and skilled, and will be a great help as a trainer or mentor for your acquisition, or simply as entertainment.

All I ask in exchange is that you take good care of her, and bring her back to me this Saturday for dinner. Or if you prefer, you can send her home with Tilly tonight.

All the Best,

Karl

Dane took a deep breath. This was his girl. If she was not given a butt plug this morning, there was a reason for it. This virtual stranger had no right to interfere with his property.

Even more infuriating was the loose scrawl the stranger had left on Ana's ass in permanent market. It consisted of an arrow, pointing towards her butthole with the words, "Bring her too? I'd love to try this."

Byron had meanwhile cuffed Tilly's hands together in front of her, and was carefully replacing the scarf in her long hair.

"Do you intend to ungag her as well?"

"I was thinking of it," he said.

"Wait," Dane said, coldly, turning towards Ana. "I'd prefer her gagged and blindfolded, with her wrists cuffed behind her back for the moment. We don't know if we can trust her yet."

Byron cleared his throat, awkwardly but followed the order, exchanging a look with Tilly behind Dane's back.

Just then, Ana jumped, her soft belly jiggling slightly as she clenched under another assault from the vibrator. Dane slid the headphones partway off Ana's ears, and stroked her hair.

"Did you have some company when I was out, little cunt?" he murmured.

Ana made a little pleading sound deep in her throat, a sort of pant, that could have equally been a whimper or a moan of arousal.

"And what did you too get up to?"

As if in answer, she pushed against his fingers as he ran them along her body. At the moment, she very much seemed to prefer his attention to someone or something else.

"Karl's 'little something,' if you're in there come out," Dane called into the closet.

He gasped as the darkness at the back of the closet moved and detached from the shadows. He wasn't sure how many times he'd looked at her without seeing her since coming in -- definitely enough to make his skin crawl.

Before him stood a woman covered head-to-toe in tight, black latex, save dark red lips and eyes covered in blue, shimmering eye-shadow, tapering to purple at the corners. She was athletic, a little taller than average, with wide, strong shoulders, and thick thighs. Her breasts were small, and sat high on a powerful chest, her stomach muscles still visible under a thin layer of softness.

She walked towards him smoothly and gracefully, her gaze artfully downcast but still on him. The motion was so controlled, so fluid, that it took him a moment to even notice the high-heeled latex boots on her feet.

It was a display of submission, but tinged with an incredible intensity, purpose, and pride. Even blindfolded, sweating, flushed, and whimpering, Ana seemed to shrink further as the woman walked past her, not sparing her a single glance.

Dane had never seen such a slave before, but he knew instantly what she was for.

"So you're Karl's slave trainer?"

"Yes, Sir. Essentially." she responded.

"Speak freely."

"My Master uses me for many different purposes. I believe he thought I'd be most valuable to you as a bitch breaker."

Dane smirked. "What do you mean by that?"

"May I?" the woman asked, gesturing towards Ana.

He nodded.

"A slave trainer would teach a little... thing like this how to conduct itself," she said, palming one of Ana's breasts. "To stop squirming in its bonds, for example, or to thrust its breast into a hand that cups it."

She pinched down on the nipple and chuckled as the slave complied with a whimper, pressing forward.

"But it's often easier for a girl to become a slave if she first stops being a girl," she said, rubbing Ana's stomach. "A bitch breaker helps a girl get to know herself as an object. It makes training much quicker and more effective for the right kind of girl."

"And what makes Ana the right kind of girl?"

The woman smiled, putting her hand on Ana's ass.

"If you have a very independent, willful slave, it can help somewhat to weaken that resistance. But Ana is naturally submissive. She knows already that she's nothing but a pair of fat tits, a big ass, and a dripping cunt -- she tries to deny it, but she knows it.

"A bitch breaker merely needs to teach her how to focus on the facts. Then she can dedicate herself to being the best slave she can be."

She stroked Ana gently. "Have you given her a name yet?"

"Her name is cunt for now," Dane said. "She chose it herself. As you say, she already knows. And what is your name?"

"My Master calls me by my duty. So for this job, he would call me 'Bitch Breaker." He also calls me Goldie sometimes when enjoying me personally."

"And what does this woman call you?" he asked, removing Tilly's blindfold.

The slave's face flickered with just the edge of a smirk, giving way to an expression of abject devotion.

"That is my Mistress. She has many names for me."

Dane couldn't tell how Tilly managed it, bound, gagged. Her eyes merely seemed to blink, and the slave was on her knees, looking abashed.

"Apologies. She usually calls me Goldie, because I'm her dog, Sir. I am quite affectionate in that role."

Dane reached into Tilly's mouth, pulling out the gag, and motioned for Byron to uncuff her.

"You have incredible control over your pet," Dane said. "I'm quite impressed."

"Not as much as I'd hoped," she said, with a little smile that made Goldie flinch. "Would you like a few tips for handling her?"

"Please."

"We've provided her as a sort of emissary. She is a very skillful trainer and obedient slave who knows the industry from both sides. She should also provide insight into our own training methods. In return, she will report to us on your skills and capabilities."

"And he flaws?"

Tilly lowered her voice, casting a look back towards Ana. "Have either of you ever heard of a bitch breaker before?"

The men shook their heads.

"She came up with it to describe the specialty she invented. She's very, very good at breaking girls. Keep an eye on her, if you want that pretty thing over there to retain any independence."

Dane smiled, imagining the possibilities

"Thanks, I think I can handle her."

Tilly reached up and patted him on the shoulder.

"They all do. May I inspect your new girl?"

* * * * *

Ana had strained to make out the conversation at first, aware of multiple people speaking in the room, but given up. No one had even bothered to turn off her headphones or electric plug, and trying to tune out the sound of her own voice made her dizzy. So she drifted and dripped, and did her best not to draw attention.

Presently, gentle hands stroked her hair for a moment, and lifted off her headphones.

"Look at you. How are you doing, sweet thing?" Tilly said in a low, soothing voice.

Ana wasn't aware she was even pleading, but the woman seemed to react.

"Ssshhh. I'm not here to hurt you, baby. Just wanted to say hi. Can I give you a little advice?"

Ana shivered, feeling the woman's cheek brush against hers. Soft hands stroked her, circling around to the small of her back.

"You probably don't feel this way, but in a way, you're a very lucky girl," she said, one hand coming to rest gently on her inner thigh.

The fingers trailed along, rubbing her inner thigh in a way that made her lips shift against the strap without ever touching them.

"Not many girls wind up with someone who makes them feel this much pleasure, do they?"

She pressed her forehead lightly against Ana's.

"But they've been using it against you, teasing you without letting you cum, haven't they? Making you desperate?"

Ana made an uncertain sound in her throat.

The woman chuckled quietly.

"So Goldie helped you out. I'm sorry -- she's going to collect on that debt. But it's okay," she said, her hands working to Ana's lower back and kneading at the tension.

"I know you'll be a good girl for her, so you can come visit me. I'm not a trainer anymore. I never deny my girls. Especially girls as pleasing as you."

She carefully deflated and removed the gag, rubbing Ana's sore jaw gently as she worked it.

"So are you going to be a good girl for Miss Goldie?" Tillie asked, raising her voice.

"I... Yes, umm," Ana whispered, her voice raspy.

"Miss Tilly, for now," the woman said.

"Yes, Miss Tilly."

"May I taste you before I go, Ana?" she asked.

"Are you... asking my permission?" Ana asked.

"For now," Tilly said, a smile in her voice. "I'd like a flavor to go with that wonderful smell."

"I... Yes, Miss Tilly," Ana whispered. Tilly had turned off the device inside her, but she felt a rush of arousal as the gentle fingers brushed her lips.

"Share it with me, child," she said, holding a finger against Ana's lips. Ana licked the strong, thin finger, and felt Tilly's tongue flick against hers teasingly, sweetly.

Ana was suddenly on the edge of tears. She'd never seen this woman, and knew she must be in league with her captors. But nevertheless, she desperately wanted to go with her, to learn what she had meant -- what it was to belong to a woman who never denied her girls.

The woman gave Ana a luscious kiss on her neck, excruciatingly slow and kind and patient. And then she was gone.

* * * * *

Dane reached into his pocket and handed Tilly the antique buttons he'd cut off her shirt.

"I'm glad we met," he said. "I'll take good care of your Goldie."

"Thank you," Tilly said. "I hope we can all become friends."

"As long as you keep sneaking around to a minimum in the future," Dane said.

Tilly laughed. "Unfortunately, that's one thing I can never promise. But Goldie is very valuable to me. I hope she earns a modicum of trust."

Dane watched as she walked out of the room with Byron, pausing a moment before Goldie to let the latex slave kiss her hand.

"Well," Dane said, turning to Goldie, "We still have a bitch to break. What could you do with this slave?"

Goldie's eyes sparkled as she rolled to her feet.

Ana heard the woman's heels, clicking across the silent kitchen. Fingers descended on her, trailing lightly from her front to her side, her new tormentor circled her. The woman paused when she brushed a sensitive spot on her side, giving Ana a little pinch, and again, when her lower back twitched.

She's testing me, Ana thought, trying to hold herself extra still, to avoid showing any weakness. Her efforts backfired almost immediately. She tensed, holding in her breath when the woman stroked brushed a ticklish spot along her ribs. The fingers stopped, pressing into the spot as if to mark the vulnerability.

"Eeehhh," Ana bleated failing to stop her outburst. The woman reached up and slapped her.

"S-sorry, I'm ticklish th-"

She whimpered as the woman slapped her again.

"Be silent and still, cunt."

She felt the woman release the strap around her forehead, followed by the ones holding her chest and hips. She replaced Ana's wrist bindings with cuffs on chains, providing several inches of slack, before removing the straps around her arms.

12