Trappers Bend Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ana was still stuck, but even so, it was a relief to be able to move a bit more. She made a grateful sound, and shook her arms, sore from hours with the straps digging into them.

"Really? After what I just told you?" Goldie asked.

Ana shook her head, shivering involuntarily. She felt the hand on her face.

"Do you remember what I told you?"

"To be still and, uh, silent," Ana replied, shaking. "I'm s-sorry."

"And yet you immediately shook your arms. Why did you do that?"

"They were sore, and I wanted to shake them out."

"And that was more important than obeying me, was it?"

"No, I... didn't think, umm... Miss."

She felt the woman stroke her face, and pressed against her hand, wordlessly begging the woman to stop playing mind games and content herself with Ana's submission. Instead, the woman clamped, her fingers squeezing Ana's mouth painfully.

Ana felt the palm of the woman's other hand against her nipple, her own trembling dragging the sensitive bud back and forth rapidly. The sensation was almost excruciating.

She leaned in, her breath on Ana's face.

"Do you know what the entire room smells like?" she asked.

Ana felt hot shame flush her chest and neck. The woman just laughed. "I can see you do. But why don't you tell me anyway?"

"My, uh, pussy, Miss."

"And why is that?"

"Because I'm very wet, Miss," Ana whispered.

"Louder. For everyone."

"I'm very wet, Miss," Ana said, her voice quavering.

"Could you remind me of your name?" the woman asked.

"It's Cunt, Miss," Ana breathed.

The woman laughed. "Seems like your owner named you well, didn't he?"

Ana's mouth moved silently for a long moment, before she forced the words out.

"Yes, Miss."

"Really? Can you tell me why it's the perfect name for you?"

"Because my cunt is... often wet, Miss."

"'Often wet,'" the woman chuckled. "Has it been dry since your owner took you, cunt?"

"I don't... I don't know, Miss."

Ana felt the fingers stroke lazily down her belly, brushing against the outside of her cunt as she stepped away.

"Can I take this out?"

"Yes please, Miss!" Ana said, hopefully

Ana flushed redder as the other two laughed at her.

"Sure," Dane said, "take her through her paces."

"Yes Sir," Goldie said, with a wink.

She unstrapped the belt and pulled out the front dildo in a rough, business-like way, making Ana yelp as it was yanked out of her delicate, swollen sex.

Ana was worried she'd be slapped, but Goldie ignored the sound, unstrapping the blindfold.

"Be good for this next part, okay?" she said, in a completely different tone. Her voice was oddly solicitous and parental voice, as if she were reassuring a child about to get a shot.

"Uh, okay."

Goldie smiled, and patted her cheek.

"What's the right thing to call me?" she asked, smiling.

"Sorry. Yes, Miss," Ana said, flustered. "I mean I'm supposed to-"

"I know what you mean, sweetie," Goldie said. "Eyes on mine."

She rested her palm on Ana's mound, slowly sliding a finger inside of her. Ana closed her eyes involuntarily, and Goldie slid her finger back out.

"Eyes. On. Mine." She repeated.

"Okay, Miss," Ana said, focusing.

Goldie pressed in, slowing down momentarily as Ana's eyelashes fluttered, giving her a moment to refocus. She smiled as Ana managed to hold her gaze.

"Good," Goldie said. "Good cunt," she repeated, giving Ana a kiss on the nose.

She hooked her finger inside Ana and pulled back out, pressing her g spot.

"Oh, Miss," Ana whimpered.

"Whoops. Eyes on mine sweetie. It's hard to keep anything in that pretty little head isn't it?"

Ana bit her lip. "S-sorry Miss."

Goldie smiled and kissed Ana on the nose again, slowly pressing her finger in and out. She held it in front of Ana's face, the slave obediently licking the latex clean.

"Alright girl, you can shake it all out now," Goldie said.

She turned to Dean. "Do you have any kind of single pole? Ana's going to help me with a little demonstration."

"Yes, actually." He motioned to the cabinet that normally housed Ana's parents' nice dinnerware. Ana watched as Goldie opened the cabinet. It had been emptied out, and filled with a variety of sex toys. Goldie pulled out an adjustable metal device, along with a long, flesh-colored shaft whose purpose was painfully clear.

"But that's..." Ana started. Goldie turned and smiled at her. "That's, uh, going in me, Miss?" she asked.

"Smart little cunt!" Goldie replied. "Yes it is, but if you're good, we can take it out in a little bit, okay?"

"Uh, okay, Miss," Ana said, in a tone that suggested the exact opposite.

Goldie smiled, patiently bolting the cross-member to the frame and screwing on the dildo. She gently extended it into Ana.

"Is it wide enough, and deep enough?"

"Uh, it's-"

"Yes or no, sweetie."

"Yes," Ana said.

"Good girl. Ready?"

"Uh, yes, Miss?"

"Good," Goldie said, her smile turning into a sneer.

"This next part can be pleasant or it can be painful, cunt. It's up to you. Do you understand?"

Ana literally yipped in fear at the sudden change. She thought she heard Sir's chuckle. Miss' face didn't even twitch.

"Don't make any noise, be still, and don't attempt to communicate with either of us until we say so," Goldie said, pressing an index finger against Ana's mouth.

Ana nodded, fearfully.

"So, it's a nice piece," the woman said, turning toward Dane. "Naturally compliant, nice body."

"Also, responds well to handling," she added, grabbing Ana's breast.

"Hhh" Ana hissed almost silently, feeling the dildo pressed into her.

Goldie winked at Dane.

"Do you plan on adding any ornamentation?"

"I haven't completely decided yet," he said. "I'll definitely be neatening her bush, though."

"Good plan," Goldie smiled, grabbing Ana's bush. "A little decorative patch of red hair would look quite fetching over those fat pink lips, once you remove all the extra hair."

Ana whimpered. Was Goldie pulling up and down on her hair to make her fuck the dildo? Why did she tell her to be still and quiet?

"I was thinking something simple. Maybe give her a landing strip or a diamond shape, and permanently depilitate the rest," Dane said.

Ana looked down. No, Goldie's hand grasped her public hair, but it wasn't moving. How was she doing this?

"She'd also look very cute with a heart," Goldie replied. "I know it's a little girly, but a lot of buyers like that sort of touch."

Was Ana fucking the dildo herself while these people talked about her body like they were painting a house? No, she couldn't be turned on by something like that, could she?

Dane made a skeptical sound with his tongue.

"What about tattoos?" Goldie asked.

Ana choked back a whimper. She was fucking the dildo. And she couldn't stop.

"No tattoos for now," Dane said. "But it really depends if I sell her."

"Good call. With busty girls-"

The whimper grew into a moan Ana couldn't stop. Goldie whipped around and slapped her face, glaring. The girl bit her lip and pressed down harder on the dildo, the chains around her wrists rattling.

"As I was saying, with busty girls like her, it can ruin resale value. Buyers like their own canvas."

"Well, if I decide to keep her, she'll get my mark when fully trained. I might mark her anyway -- something small for branding purposes."

"I like that," Goldie said. "Make the little cunt earn her marks."

Ana opened her mouth wide, trying to pant as quietly as possible.

"What about piercings?" Goldie asked, as the chains rattled.

She turned glowered at Ana, her face so close the slave could feel her breath. Ana shook, the chains trembling with her body as Goldie pinched her nipple and pulled up.

"Please, Miss!" Ana hissed.

"That's strike two, cunt, understand?"

Ana nodded, tears in her eyes.

"Yes, Miss," she whispered. "I'm sorry, Miss."

"I may add piercings later," Dane responded. "Probably no nipple piercings -- at least to start."

"Oh no?" Goldie asked, "they can look quite lovely, on a busty slave like this."

Ana panted in pain as she slowly inched up and down the dildo despite Miss' painful grip on her nipple.

"Well, I might want to milk her," Dane said. "And anyway, I'd really like to start by ringing her cunt lips so I can close her up when she's not in use. You can see what a little slut she is; I doubt she'll be able to resist on her own."

"Uuugghh! I'm suh-suh-sorry, Miss," Ana sobbed, tears flowing as she bounced on the dildo as she cried.

Goldie spun around. "Why can't you stay still, you stupid little cunt?"

"I don't know!" Ana sobbed. "I cuh can't!"

Goldie's voice softened.

"Should I give you something so easy even a worthless slut like you can do it?"

Ana nodded.

"Alright. You can fuck that dildo until you're right on the edge. Just don't cum. Do you think you can manage that, cunt?"

"Yeh-eh-ess!" Ana sobbed.

"Good," Goldie said, twisting Ana's nipple painfully, but do it QUIETLY."

She turned to Dane, walking closer. "What about cosmetic surgery? She probably doesn't need these tits any bigger, and the curves suit her, but the lips could be a little fuller if you intend to use her for oral."

Dane grinned. "That's not a bad idea. She's a lazy cock sucker. If I pump them up, at least I'd get some enjoyment out of it."

"And it goes so well with the sex doll motif," Goldie responded, gazing into his eyes, "Although it will make her harder to understand.'

She shivered as Ana let out a long moan, the chains rattling.

"Well, you can hear I don't keep her around for conversation."

Dane wrapped his arms around Goldie's waist.

"And really, I like the idea of her looking best with her lips wrapped around a gag," he added.

"Or a cock," Goldie replied, leaning in for a long kiss as Ana watched, desperately fucking herself for her tormentors' pleasure.

Goldie turned back towards the slave, Dane's arm around her waist.

"Anyway, as you can see, she's imaginative, suggestible, and easy to confuse. She responds very well to an unpredictable top. She lacks self-control, so you'll always have reasons to punish her."

"But the best thing of all," Goldie said, massaging Dane's package through his pants, "is that she really wants you to succeed. She loves this."

"Is that true, cunt?" Dane called out. "Do you want me to succeed?"

"Wuuh-uhhh?" Ana wailed, tears streaming down her face. "I mean, I don't know Sir, but I... can I please come?"

"If you come, you belong to Goldie until she goes back to Karl. Goldie, do you want to tell the cunt what will become of her?"

"I'm going to turn you into a cow, cunt."

"A c...cow?" she spluttered. "No, uh, what do you... oh.... Oh fuck!"

Ana came violently, her legs collapsing, bottoming out the dildo inside her as she twitched and jerked in her bonds.

Ana listened to Miss' heels click-clack up to her. Her body still shook with aftershocks, and she was too exhausted to so much as open her eyes, even when Miss pulled her up by her hair.

"If you liked that, little cunt, you're going to love what comes next."

12