All Comments on 'Trappers Bend Ch. 10'

by InescapableTales

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
CreveleCrevele6 months ago

Your command of Ana's internal psychology here is really, really, top notch. There aren't many writers of this stuff who have done better. I'm not sure about these new secondary characters though - maybe a time lapse is in order?

InescapableTalesInescapableTales5 months agoAuthor

Thanks so much for the feedback, Crevele! I'm so glad Ana feels believable to you. For me, feeling what the sub feels is what makes a D/s story hot, so it means a lot to me that her internal psychology feels clear and compelling.

I see what you mean about the other characters. I really enjoy the interaction with Goldie and the neighbor, but it does seem a little rickety in places, and I've struggled a bit with structuring the rest of the story. I think it'll come together as I pick this one back up — I do have a reason for them to be there, but you'll have to wait for it ;)

StrictThursdayStrictThursday5 months ago

Really well done so far. It’s a little further on from my comfort zone but the writing is great. Hoping you pick this back up at some point.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userInescapableTales@InescapableTales
117 Followers
I'm a dyed-in-the-wool kinkster and professional writer, trying to move from corporate "content" flack to full-time erotica author for lovely readers like you. My erotica focuses mostly on dubcon and CNC, femsub stories, where reluctant submissives are transformed by their ex...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES