Trappers Bend Ch. 11

Story Info
Is Ana a natural sub, or a greedy, filthy little animal?
7.5k words
4.81
6.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 11: The Other Kind

Author's note: Hello, lovely readers! Thanks for all the kind feedback, and sorry for the long break from this story. I wasn't very happy with how Chapter 10 came out, and then got caught up in other projects.

I will probably go back and rework it at asome point, but I couldn't leave you hanging until then. After all, there's a new uninvited guest in the house, and she has some very cruel plans for poor Ana.

As always, this is just fantasy. Treat your partners with respect, and don't assume the bondage or anything else that happens in my stories would be safe in real life.

-IT

* * * * *

"Please, sit down wherever you like," Dane said, handing Goldie a bottle of porter.

"Thank you, Sir. May I assume I can speak and act freely for the time being?"

Dane sat down on the couch and sipped his own beer.

"You may. Consider us colleagues until I say otherwise."

Goldie smiled and slid into a lounger opposite Dane, sighing in pleasure as she settled into the plush leather cushions.

"Thank you, Dane. I must say I'm pleasantly surprised."

"Because of what Tilly said? Does your Mistress often loan you out, and then turn the borrower against you?"

"What makes you think she wanted to turn you against me?"

"You heard her advice to keep a close eye on you."

"'If you want that pretty thing over there to retain any independence,' she said. Did it turn you against me?"

"No, but I will keep my eye on you."

"Than I'd say my Mistress has done me quite a favor with her introduction," she said, with a devilish smile.

He raised his bottle to her and took a sip. "Was it true? Will she lose the last of her independence if I don't restrain you?"

She looked thoughtful. "That remains to be seen. But I can protect you from her at least."

Dane laughed, glancing towards the figure shifting in the doorway. "Protect me from Ana? You're joking, right?"

Goldie leaned forward "Not at all. Tell me the truth. She's already convinced you to keep her, hasn't she?"

Dane looked surprised. "I suppose I might like to keep her."

"It certainly wasn't her idea, though," he added, with a little laugh.

"Pity. With her natural assets, and docile temperament, a girl like that could be very valuable to the right buyer, and would certainly reflect well on you as a trader. But I can see you care about her a great deal."

Her tone was not complementary.

Dane scowled. "I find her sexy, if that's what you mean. And with all the planning, I've put quite a bit of work into her already."

Goldie smiled coolly. "And I can see she responds well to your command already. Perhaps I should have said that you enjoy her a great deal. She's voluptuous, and enjoys her predicament in spite of herself. You find it intoxicating the way she loses herself in it. You value her pleasure."

"So what? Is that so unusual?"

"Not at all. Quite normal for a young man with his first slave. But it's a weakness she will continue to exploit," she said, taking a sip of beer.

He leaned forward, his eyes narrowing.

"Explain."

She smiled, recrossing her legs.

"You want to give her pleasure, and to give her pleasure is to gratify her desires. And what does she desire more than anything?"

"Freedom, I guess, but do you think I'd just free her like that?"

"Of course not, Dane. But underneath the helpless exterior, she's quite a manipulator. She only needs to engineer a moment of inattention to get you to trust her a little more than you should."

"A manipulator? It's her second day in captivity, and already she obeys me almost without protest."

"And she'll continue to, until just the right moment."

There was a long pause as Dane considered it.

"No, no. It's not like that at all. She rebelled once already, and I immediately made her regret it. She learns quickly, and she knows she's made for this life."

"Oh, really? From the lack of welts, I'd assumed she hadn't had the chance. You must have thought of a very creative punishment."

He scowled.

"I gave her a choice. She pledged to spend her life as my slave -- quite an accomplishment for the first day of captivity."

She watched him silently, his face turning red as he slowly processed what he'd said.

"I'd punish her harshly if she attacked me or refused to obey again. Or put my life in danger, of course."

"Or your freedom?" Goldie asked lightly.

Dane stared as she took a long, slow draw on her beer.

"Why do you ask?" he asked, quietly.

Goldie gave him a regretful expression. "I hate to have to tell you this. Your slave thinks it's our secret, and I want her to trust me, but your safety is my duty."

He nodded.

"My Master caught her trying to escape. Had he not stopped by, well... I suppose you still would have had her pledge to protect you."

"What... What did she do?"

"She managed to work her hand loose, then tried to bribe my Master into freeing her when he caught the attempt. I'd prefer not to get into the sordid details," she said with a sympathetic smile. "He tightened everything back up, so you're safe for now."

"Jesus. I thought I was more careful than that."

"Don't blame yourself," she said, standing up. "You're not the first Master to be taken off guard and betrayed by a cunning slave, playing the submissive. That's why I'm here, Dane."

She sat beside him, her hand on his shoulder like a concerned friend.

"I have a sense for these things, and I've broken more cunning bitches than your little cow."

Dane started to stand up. "Let's tan her hide."

"Sit, please. It's a confusing time for Ana -- she hasn't accepted what she is yet."

"So, what?" he asked, sitting back down. "Should we just let her get away with it?"

"For now. If you whip Ana, it will be over. I promise you, Dane, she'll go much, much further to have me keep her secret."

* * * * *

Ana had almost been relieved when her captors returned. The game Karl had played with her had been crushing -- how he'd toyed with her hope of escape -- shook her to the core.

When he'd casually stuck his cock in her like she were a pair of boxers he was trying on, it had almost been a relief; it made her feel like she'd never been near escape, and it was all just a game they were all playing together. As if she'd never almost gotten that first wrist free.

It would have been a struggle at any rate, she consoled herself. Without a tool, there was no guarantee she'd have even been able to free her other wrist, much less her whole body. She would have been alone, fighting so much harder, with the dildo shocking her and her own voice saying terrible things about who she was and what she wanted, wearing away her resistance with each repetition.

But something had changed inside her to have someone so familiar from the outside world use her just like her captors had. She'd never been close to Karl, but she'd never doubted he was safe, either. Maybe he still was safe, she thought gloomily. Maybe this was just what safe was now. A doll tucked away in her doll house, safe from discovery by the outside world. Perhaps a favorite toy, but still just a toy.

Ana tried to hold still as her thoughts turned to Goldie. On the one hand, the woman terrified her. The men were brutish and effective, but to them, she was the desired object. Sure, they enjoyed her suffering; she'd seen it, and she'd felt it. But ultimately, it was her body and its objectification that gave them pleasure -- the experience of her submission to them.

This woman had a deeper kind of sadism, because she was also a slave. Ana could sense that Goldie had been through what she'd been through, and much more. Somehow, she'd learned to enjoy inflicting it on others from both sides, able to sense and savor nuances of her subjugation that her captors would never even noticed.

But there'd been moments where Goldie had given her hope, and asked for her trust. She had no illusion the terrible woman really wanted to help her escape. But she really did seem to want to guide Ana through the experience, as someone who knew it.

At least Ana wouldn't be all alone, and she'd have someone to show her the way -- all she'd have to give up was any hope of ever returning to her old life or regaining her freedom.

The thought made her angry. Not only had this stranger humiliated her, but she'd wrapped Sir around her finger. After pawing at her body and encouraging Sir to mutilate her with piercings and tattoos, the two had bundled her in a harness, with her arms bound at her side, and put her in a sensory deprivation hood with the mouth open.

"I know you'll be a good girl for me, and not make a sound," the woman had explained, as she lowered the hood.

And she'd been right. They'd parked her by the doorway of her own living room and talked. She couldn't make out a word, but she could hear the faint rumble of speech and place them, first sitting across from each other, then beside each other, the woman's tones seductive as she led the brute who'd captured Ana.

And the worst part of it all was the jealousy. She was jealous of this woman, for the way she talked and flirted with the man who'd turned her life upside down, while she stood their like an ornament in her own house. Ana knew the cruel woman was planning much, more -- that Goldie would take what she wanted from Dane as easily as Dane had taken what he wanted from her, and the thought made her head swim.

At least the conversation had been over quickly, and they'd dressed her after a fashion. Dane had wrapped her in an orange thong and bikini set she'd only brought on a whim, a pair of platform boots, and a black, zippered miniskirt that didn't even fully cover her ass. The thin woman smirked and pawed at Ana's curves as he dressed her, relishing her self-consciousness.

Somehow having the clothes on made her more humiliated, not less. She was particularly self-conscious in the orange thong. Ana had always been a little ambivalent about how wet she got. Most of the men she'd dated had found it sexy, but it also made her feel slutty and oversexed.

She was sure her captors could already smell her -- Goldie said nothing, but gloated with her eyes. The meager clothing they dressed her in provided no protection. It just made her worry that they'd torment her more if her sex stained her bikini bottom, and the thought itself made her feel flushed and tingly.

"Slave, stop fidgeting and pay attention please," Sir said, drawing her out of her thoughts.

Ana swallowed, glancing nervously at Sir and her newest uninvited guest, her hands still bound at her sides.

"Yessir," she said.

"This woman is your Mistress for the time being. You will address her as 'Miss.' She is experienced as both a slave and a trainer who will serve as a role model while she is here. Is that understood?"

"Yes sir," Ana said, almost in a whisper, her eyes cast at the floor.

"Good. She has a very strict Master who is considering purchasing you. He likes difficult slaves, whereas I prefer easy ones. I will consider her opinion when I choose whether to keep you. How are you going to be with Goldie, slave?"

"I... I'll do what she says, Sir," Ana said, feeling her body bristle.

Her heart started to race as she bit her lip, slowly raised her eyes to her captor's.

"Do you have a question, cunt?" Dane asked.

His eyes were filled with the same lust she always saw when he looked at her, but there was something harder and angrier. She took a deep breath, determined to go on.

"Is...." She trailed off, chilled by Goldie's expression. "It's nothing, Sir."

"You have no secrets anymore, cunt," Dane said, stepping forward and lifting her chin in his hand.

She willed herself to focus on his eyes. Maybe she could get through to Dane if she focused just on Dane.

"Sir, I want to, uh, obey. But if her Master wants to... wants me, couldn't she... I mean, isn't it in her interest to-"

"To what, slave?" Dane asked, his voice calm and cold. "What do you think your Mistress will do? Are you calling her a liar?"

"No Sir!" Ana said, fighting to keep the trembling from her voice. "But how can she be objective when her own Master-"

She froze, feeling a latex-covered hand alight on her waist. She closed her eyes, trying not to tremble, and finding her body responding by shaking even more.

"You have a lovely house, Ana. Did you decorate it yourself?"

The voice was polite, courteous, at ease. Ana's eyes opened a crack to see Goldie standing in front of her.

"Th-thank you. I just, uh, started to redecorate-"

Goldie grasped Ana's chin. "Eyes on mine when I address you. That's better. You were saying?"

Ana's arm twitched, wanting to remove the hand still gripping her chin. "Just started to redecorate, when Sir... captured me. I had meant to redecorate this winter," she trailed off, her voice barely above a whisper.

The grip on her chin tightened.

"Speak clearly and respectfully please."

"Yes, Miss. Umm... I had mean to-"

"To redecorate this winter. Yes, I know. Now, I believe you had a concern about me. Do you remember?"

"I...." She knew it had just happened. She could feel it right below her awareness. Something about the power this woman had over her.

The pleasant expression darkened just a shade.

"It was something very rude and disrespectful to your Mistress," the woman said, her voice still almost friendly, "but apparently it wasn't important enough for you to remember."

Ana felt a slowly welling sense of panic in her stomach. Why couldn't she remember?

"I'm sorry, Miss. It just slipped my mind."

"Do you think I'm lying, Ana?"

"No, Miss," she pleaded. "I know I forgot."

"So I'm not a liar like you called me, am I?"

"I don't... Did I?" A spark of recognition lit in Ana's eyes. "No, I -- I'm sure I didn't call you a liar!"

Goldie smiled coldly.

"So I'm lying about that too, cunt?"

Ana's eyes welled up with tears. To her surprise, Goldie took her in her arms, as if to soothe the quiet sobs.

"Shh, sweetie. I know you're sorry, aren't you?"

Ana sniffled and nodded, suddenly exhausted. She had no idea what she'd done, and was sorry about everything.

"You were wrong to call me a liar?"

Someone had pushed a tissue against her nose, and Ana blew un-selfconsciously.

"Yes, Miss. I'm sorry."

"And you'll never do it again, will you?"

"No, Miss," Ana said, barely stifling a yawn.

The impression that another snare had just closed around her flickered through her tired mind for only a moment. Then she sighed, and it was gone.

"Good girl," Miss said, holding her up by the shoulders and giving her a friendly smile. "Because if you ever imply that I was less than truthful again, you will spend quite a long time wishing you had not."

She gave Ana a silly grin, and the slave responded with a confused laugh.

"Watch your feet, cunt," Miss said in a gentle voice, steadying her. "Now, it's time for your first lesson. Do you remember what we had you do before this conversation?"

"Uh, yes. I mean, yes, Miss. I was standing by the wall."

"And do you think you did well?"

"I think so, Miss." She'd had one instruction, to stand quietly, and she'd followed it.

"Why is that?"

"I tried to be quiet and wait patiently."

"In other words, you did the very minimum possible, like the lazy little cunt you are," Goldie said, her voice oddly playful.

Ana opened and closed her mouth.

"I don't-"

"That wasn't a question," Goldie said with a warning look. "You had the opportunity to display yourself properly for your Master and Mistress. Instead you spent the whole time shifting back and forth, trying to eavesdrop on our conversation."

"Yes, Miss," Ana said, suddenly feeling weak and defeated.

Miss smiled and gripped Ana by her upper arms, marching the slave over to stand against the arm of the couch. She switched her grip to the front of Ana's harness, steadying the slave as she sat down.

Ana cried out in surprise, collapsing over the padded armrest as Goldie pulled her down by the harness. Her head landed in Miss' laps, her shaky legs scrabbling for only a moment before she lost her footing entirely.

"Ana," Miss said, petting her head, "there are many different roles for slaves, some more demanding than others. There are slaves whose job is to focus constantly on pleasing their Masters, which is the kind of slave Sir wants you to be. Do you think you've been good enough to be that kind of slave?"

"No, Miss. I mean, I wasn't, but-"

Miss pressed a finger to her lips.

"You're right. But there are other slaves too: slaves whose only job is to submit. In a way, they're more free, because they don't need to worry about things like how to please their Master or address their Mistress. And that's the sort of slave my Master wants. Do you understand?"

Ana was exhausted from all of this, and even in the awkward position, the head pets were so soothing that she could already feel herself drifting off. If she could just get the woman to keep talking and stroking, she could drift off like this.

"Partly, Miss," Ana yawned, "could you explain more?"

"It would be easier if I showed you."

"Oh. Okay, Miss," Ana said, not managing to hide her disappointment.

"Good girl. Just relax," Miss said.

Suddenly, from behind Ana felt hands grab her legs and lift while Miss grabbed the straps of her harness. Ana let out a little confused whimper as the two lowered her onto the carpet.

Ana shivered as Sir unzipped her skirt, then went to work on her platforms, while Miss began to unstrap her right arm.

"Now let's see if you can guess what you're going to be before we're done. You'll have three guess. Do you want a hint?"

"Uh huh," Ana said her voice sleepy and thick.

"Your first hint is that it's a position often given to girls with your body type." she said.

"Thanks," Ana murmured as her right arm was released from the bondage. She started to work the shoulder, only to feel Miss immediately pick it up and bend it at the elbow. The woman then placed the arm inside of some sort of strange, padded brace while finished removing the shoes. She let her eyes flutter closed as Sir unbuckled her left arm.

"No guesses?" Miss asked, jarring her back to alertness. "That's fine. Just let your little brain rest while we give you another hint. Sir, want to take this one?"

"Sure. This will fit your temperament," Sir said, the smirk apparent in his voice, "as a girl who just wants to be taken and strapped and used. Want to guess what you'll be?"

Both her arms were bound now, and the two were tightening the braces. When her thumbs nearly touched her shoulders, they locked the device in place.

Like little wings, Ana thought drowsily as Miss grabbed her right leg.

"Ssssome kind of, uh, concubine?" she mumbled into the rug.

She felt a playful slap on her ass.

"You're not even trying," Miss said.

Her voice sounded light and friendly, even pleased. Ana was glad the woman wasn't mad at her.

"Third hint. You'll be making something people enjoy -- something useful -- although not right away"

She finished wrapping a brace around Ana's leg, and began to tighten, pulling her ankle towards her bottom.

"You'd better guess before we finish, slave," Sir said. "Or we won't be able to understand you."

They weren't calling her "cunt," she noticed, and Miss had even called her by her name once. Even with the bending and restraining of her limbs, it was nice to have them talking to her, working gently with her body. She felt a little safer than she had.

"Sorry, Sir. I don't know," she mumbled.

"That's fine," he said. "You'll figure it out sooner or later."

"Open your mouth, silly girl," Miss said, squatting down beside her head.