Trappers Bend Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aaah," Ana said, with a little giggle, as she heard Sir's footsteps retreat.

Somehow, the rubber coated metal ring surprised her, and she gave a little "uugh!" of dismay as Miss set it in place behind her front teeth, and tightened the strap behind the back of her head. It was suddenly much harder to relax.

"Nothing you can't handle, little one," Miss said, stroking her hair as Sir came back into the room. "You'll drool a little bit, but that's okay. No one will mind your drool."

"Oheh, ighh," Ana bleated, feeling the need to respond.

The gag was nothing compared to what they'd done to her arms and legs, and yet it brought her helplessness home to her. She heard rustling some equipment behind her, and the wet sound of something being squeezed from a tube.

"Be quiet for this next part," Sir said from behind her.

Ana held her breath as he pulled the g-string to the side. Then she felt it, something round, solid, and incredibly cold, like a large metal marble against her sphincter.

"Aough?"

"Ready, slave? Five, four, three-"

Ana let out a whine as the marble pressed in, trailing a thin, curved shaft that went on and on, chilling, deep, and invasive. It was only when Dane tucked the long end of it under the waist of her g-string that she realized it was some kind of metal hook, now curving to the side in an incredibly uncomfortable angle. Miss gently stroked Ana's whimpering face.

"It's just to hold you in place, dear. You'll spend a lot of time on all fours, and this will keep you in just the right position. I suppose that's another hint, isn't it?"

"Aayau-" Ana stopped as she felt Miss grab her tongue.

"Hush, dear. If you're this loud already, you'll lose your voice by the time we're done. Besides, you'll only encourage us."

Ana whimpered quietly as Sir pulled her knees closer together, and snapped a chain into place. Miss repeated the task in front, chaining her arms closer, though not quite parallel at the elbows. Foced to stretch her triceps almost painfully, she almost didn't notice Sir hooking something to the the back of her harness.

She felt herself sink down, resigned. There were a lot of chains attached to her, and she was very, very helpless. Miss cradled her head gently as Sir turned her on her side, the hook sliding jarringly inside her. Ana let out a forlorn cry, her limbs flailing in confusion as her back rested against the front of the couch.

"You'll be upright in a moment. I just needed your head straight to put on this collar," Miss said, pressing the leather band against her neck.

It was very thick, more like a yoke for an animal than a collar meant for a woman. With it on, she'd be barely able to move her head at all!

"Once I add your last accessory, I'm sure even you will be able to figure it out, so this will be your final clue."

Miss lay down, face to face with Ana, her body facing in the opposite direction. The slave seemed to have trouble focusing on her, her direction turned inward and her eyes flickering here and there at random as Dane went back and forth between her limbs, attaching and adjusting chains.

"You have the biggest, darkest eyes I've ever seen. Pretty, and soulful, and so very docile, with long, lovely lashes. Looking into them tells me you're just where you're meant to be."

She kissed Ana on the tip of her nose.

"Ready Dane?" Miss asked, rolling into a crouch.

"Just a second," he said, carefully sliding Ana away from the couch and crouching behind her. "Alright."

"Focus now, slave," Miss said.

She gave Ana's cheek a little slap, then a second one, harder. Finally, Ana's eyes looked up and focused, and she gave an abstracted little grunt -- the sort of sound a sleepy dog might make in lieu of barking.

"We're going to stand you up on all fours. I expect you to follow you can to make this easy for us."

"Uh, yuh."

"Good girl."

All at once, the two lifted and turned her body. Ana felt a pulling on the collar and the harness, and heard the chains draw taught, as the two awkwardly dangled her, her right arm half folded against her side.

"Just a little higher," someone said, and instructed her to move her arm out to the side. Then suddenly, she was on all fours.

"There we go."

For a moment, she was terrified to move, baffled that her weak, folded limbs hadn't already collapsed under her. But somehow she stayed balanced -- in fact, it was easier on her limbs than she expected.

As she tried to shift, the reason dawned on her: Dane had attacked chains to all four limbs, forming a box with an X across it, which prevented her limbs from sliding out from under her. It did not, however, take the weight off her back. Ana's core started burning almost immediately, as the exhausted slave struggled to support herself.

"Auh? Uhh lraah," Ana burbled miserably, a strand of drool dripping down her chin.

As if in answer, she felt the chains at her neck and back draw taught, and soon most of the pain was gone. She heard a clang and saw Miss hold a large heavy cowbell in front of her for a moment, before dangling it from her neck.

Ana tried to look up, but only managed to twist her body, bringing another dull clang. Her breath caught in her throat as the massive hook turned and pulled inside her, as Sir took up the slack in its chain.

"Uuhhhaahh!" Ana called out, fruitlessly raising her ass to ease the pain, as if offering herself.

"Good start, cow, but lower pitch next time. Do you think you can walk like this?"

"Huuuah," Ana said uncertainly.

For several moments, she tried to to move her elbows forward, but the chains underneath her body stopped her from extending them. Her brain felt slow, dull, unable to process the new rules of motion for her body.

Finally, Ana managed to ease her right knee forward a few inches, followed by her left. She moaned again as Sir pulled her forward, tugging painfully on the hook.

She couldn't see it, but he must have had them attached to some sort of handle, and was helping to hold her up by them, the shifting tension playing havoc with her sense of balance. Ana managed to steady herself and slide her elbows forward until they couldn't slide any further. She panted, wishing she could rest.

She'd moved less than half a foot.

"I said lower," Miss said, striking her ass with the crop. "There are positions lower than livestock for slaves who can't even moo properly."

Ana shivered from the threat, and the realization that she'd been making animalistic grunts and groans with each breath. Her skin felt hot and prickly as she struggled to lower the pitch while Dane tugged painfully on the anal hook, inching her forward. Her eyes watered, numbly fixed on the floor below her.

"Better," Miss said, lightly tapping and dragging the crop against her swollen sex as if in reward. It immediately broke her focus, and she stopped and pressed against the tip, letting out a distinctly un-bovine whine.

"When I want you to rub your slutty little cunt raw, while whining like a bitch in heat, I'll tell you," Miss said, with a vicious slap to the inside of her thigh.

Ana let out a growl, and tried to press her legs together, which turned into a yelp as the riding crop struck her labia. It was a light blow, but it stung painfully on the sensitive tissue, as did the cruel laughter that followed it. Her rebellion broken almost before it started, Ana plodded on, sniffing and grunting, her curvy body jiggling as glinting with metal and leather and a light sheen of sweat.

The entire journey would have been only a few steps normally, although they stretched it out by parading her around the chairs and tables. But her painful procession seemed to Ana to take hours. When she reached her destination, she no longer cared what they had in store for her -- she was just happy to stop.

* * * * *

Ana's shoulders were burning and her ass was sore. She managed to look up enough to see what looked like some sort of modified kennel directly in front of her, a foot or so taller than she stood on all fours. The top was covered by some sort of metal grating, and the bottom, by a rubber mat, but the sides were open.

"Stay," Dane commanded.

Ana tensed to support herself as the chains slackened, increasing the burning in her core and shoulders, and making her feel the weight of the cowbell for the first time. At least they gave her poor ass a momentary break. Her captors threaded the harness and collar chains through the top of the kennel.

Sir detached the hook, holding it in his hand, and placed his other hand on her flank for a moment. Ana let out a sigh, an unaccountable feeling of gratitude and pleasure welling up in her for the momentary gesture of human affection.

"Time to get into your stall, little cow," Miss said, slapping Ana's ass with the crop, as Sir pulled her forward painfully by the ass hook.

Ana clambered in as quickly as she could, eager for her captors to relieve the tension in her body again. She felt the front two chains pulled taught as her captors hooked them into the top of the structure, yanking her head and neck high, and taking most of the weight off her elbows.

A moment later, they slacked the chain to Ana's collar slightly, releasing her neck. She waited numbly as they attached elastic cords from the harness at her hips to the top corner of the frame behind her, tightening them until it felt like her knees were barely touching the ground.

With the tension pulling forward from the chest harness and backwards at the hip, the arrangement took most of the pressure off her back, and provided a gentle stretch. It was heavenly, compared to how she'd felt moments ago, and Ana closed her eyes, sighing as she savored the momentary respite.

"It's almost restful, isn't it?" Miss' voice lulled, soothing and dusky against her ear as Sir started to attach something new to the anal hook.

"Of course," she added, her lips brushing Ana's ear "my Master has a trick to make sure his slaves don't get too lazy. Make sure you give me a nice 'moo' when you feel it."

Suddenly, she felt an elastic band pull the anal hook back and up, digging painfully against her rear passage. Ana let out a whine, thrusting her ass up in the air to relieve the strain.

"Disappointing," Miss intoned, clicking her tongue reprovingly.

Ana let out a pleading low as the anal hook pulled even tighter, but they showed her no mercy, clamping it to the top of cage.

On the thick, rubber pad with the bondage taking much of her weight, Ana had little leverage. She immediately began to scamper like a dog on a slick floor with her knees and elbows, fighting to relieve the pain.

First she tried to slide herself backwards, but her knees lost traction on the floor, causing her ass to drop and pulling painfully on the hook. That caused her to slide forward again, struggling to get her knees in place and building the painful pressure. The scramble repeated, the unhappy cow swinging erratically, as if performing for her tormentors.

Ana's heart was racing. She shivered, sweat dripping from her body, her chin wet with drool, her thighs clammy with lubrication, and her skin hot with humiliation. Her own animalistic grunts and moans seemed to echo in the quiet chuckles from her captors.

Now and then, Miss would strike her with the crop and instruct her to moan more like a cow, or Sir would run his hands proprietarily over her body, slapping her ass, tormenting her ticklish ribs, or running his fingers along the front of her damp g-string to see her grind against him, keening in need.

She barely even noticed when someone unstrapped her top. Her frantic scrabbling had slowed to a dull, hazy squirming, as she hung there, with no choice but to drip and wait for some chance of reprieve. When Sir began to pinch and roll her nipples, she saw a chance, and let a long, sensual moan, wordlessly pleading with him to use her body for pleasure instead of pain.

For a moment, she thought she'd gotten through to him. He paused to tousle her hair and scratch her scalp, and must have signaled Miss to loosen the hook, because the pressure decreased noticeably. Then, she felt metal jaws close on her nipples.

"Since we don't have any way to milk you, these clamps will do for now," he explained cheerily.

She grunted in resignation. It was tolerable at first compared to her other torments, and the decrease in pain from the anal hook made it bearable.

She soon found out that he wasn't done. The dull pain grew sharp as he stretched them them forwards, and tied them to the front of her cage, pulling her breasts forward and together.

That set off a whole new round of struggle, much to her captors' delight. Ana leaned forward, briefly decreasing the sharp biting pain in her nipples, while ramping up the dull, stretching agony in her rectum. Then, she pressed back, pulling on her nipples to relieve her ass until she couldn't take it any more, and had to shift forward.

It was useless, but she couldn't stop. So she whimpered and scurried and fucked back against the metal hook torturing her ass, as the cowbell clanged mockingly. Her moans settled into a ceaseless droning prayer to her captors, to anyone who would stroke her and fill her and take her pain away.

Ana knew something was about to happen when she felt Miss' hands untie her thong, the front already half buried in her slit. She shook her ass at her captors to signal her eagerness, but they seemed to be in no hurry, plotting in low voices behind her.

* * * * *

"Is this the first time she's been treated as a cow?" Goldie murmured.

"Magnificent, isn't she?" Dane said proudly, watching Ana desperately shake her ass at him, her moans rising and lowering with the tension on her hook and nipple clamps.

"Being an animal certainly comes naturally to her."

It took a long moment for Dane to process the icy reply, and he slowly turned to Goldie with a look of bafflement tinged with not a little suspicion.

"What do you mean?"

"She hasn't submitted, Dane. She's merely found another place to hide. This animal wallows in any degradation so it can care only for its own pleasure. And like an animal, it will bolt as soon as you open the gate."

She turned away. "I'm sorry. I worry I won't have time to finish my work here... for you."

"I... respect your dedication, but come on," he said, gesturing at Ana's glistening backside with an incredulous smile. "Take the win."

Goldie didn't return the smile, but silently stepped up behind Ana.

The cow slave was quietly whimpering, her body sagging in momentary defeat, but the moment Goldie's slick, latex-clad leg brushed her lips, she came to life. Ana pressed back with a deep, grunt of pure need, and in moments, she was humping desperately against it, headless of the violent jerking at her nipples and ass.

Miss struck the crop against Ana's ass with a sharp crack, and turned towards Dane as the girl sagged, shaking and panting for breath.

"So what? I want her to be eager to please," Dane protested.

"You see a slave eager to please, while I see a greedy little animal, only eager to please herself. Let's test her and see who is correct."

"Finally. Thought I'd burst first. What do you have in mind?" Dane asked, rearranging his hard shaft in his pants.

Miss held up the soggy thong.

"I'll bring her back down a bit, and give her something to keep her mouth occupied so she doesn't get too loud. I'll tell you when she's ready.

Dane nodded. "Do that."

Goldie smiled and leaned forward to kiss him.

"You can start teasing her as soon as you like," she whispered, "but don't enter until I signal."

* * * * *

Ana rubbed miserably and desperately against Miss' leg, as the two whispered behind her. A snatch of their earlier conversation floated through her head, her earlier ordeal seeming like a pleasant dream.

She certainly wasn't "doing the minimum" now. Ana would have laughed if she could catch her breath, or stop sobbing from the painful tugging at her sensitive nipples, and the burning humiliation of humping Miss' leg. Surely even the cruel dominatrix would have to recognize just how hard Ana was working to please her.

Miss stepped back, and Ana sagged in her bonds, numbly bearing the pain as the two whispered and kissed like new lovers behind her. She closed her eyes, wishing for something, anything to take her, and swallow everything she was right now in an oblivion of pleasure.

A strange calm settled over her as Miss' shoes clacked around her. She felt like an animal must feel. Her ears perked up, as she heard Sir knelt behind her, straining for the faint sound of a zipper lowering through her own panting. And she had an animal's unthinking understanding that the fateful moment had arrived.

Something slick and cold pressed against her face.

"Do you see what a filthy little animal you are, cow?" Miss said loudly, rubbing the thong roughly across her face.

There was nothing left in Ana that could object. Instead, she sniffed in deeply, inhaling her arousal and sweat. Oh yes, Ana could see quite clearly what she was.

She was well past trying to make words through the gag, but her whimper had an eager, hungry tone. She felt Miss' lips against her ears, and the g-string pressed through her gag.

She felt a sense of reverence as Miss placed the cloth on her tongue, letting her own taste star to fill her mouth. Her patience lasted for only moments, before she began to work it for her nectar, slurping and moaning to please Miss -- to show her that she'd become exactly what the woman wanted.

She gasped in pleasure as the dominatrix stroked her hair with one hand and slapped her cheek with the other.

"You're lucky your Master likes filthy little animals," she said, quietly. "Maybe he'll decide to keep you yet."

Ana let out a long moan, her eyes going wide. The lights seemed to grow brighter and warmer as Sir's fingers stroked up the inside of her thigh and gently grazed her sex.

"My Master would just keep you in a stall for your milk. If you were lucky, the farmhands would use you now and then for pleasure, or perhaps breed you. You're better as a bitch in heat for your master than a cow for mine. Now show him what a needy little cunt he owns."

She felt Miss reach down and cup her breasts, placing her fingers around the nipple clamps.

"Now it's time to thank Sir for taking the time to train you," she said, looking above Ana's head to where Sir waited behind her.

Ana let out a laugh of delight as above her head, Goldie winked at Dane.

* * * * *

"Do, you want me to use your hole, little cow?" Sir asked.

His voice seemed luminous and powerful, like nothing she'd heard before.

"Uhhuhhhuhhuhh!" Ana responded, grinding painfully but irresistibly against the rough denim of his pants to show her eagerness to please him.

"Your purpose is to please me, not to get my pants dirty with your dripping cunt," the young man said with disdain. "Have you forgotten how to control yourself, you filthy little animal?"

The sting of his words only made her hump back harder, desperate to get him inside, struggling to thrust her ass higher to feel where his head poked out of the waistband.

"Stay." he said, spanking her ass hard. She pushed back harder, craving the stimulation.

"I said stay, you stupid cow!"

Ana yelped as he pulled sharply on the hook, sending a shock of pain through her ass. She was shaking in pain and arousal, her ass thrust into the air as far as possible, waiting desperately for the sound. She nearly squealed with joy when she finally heard it: the sound of Sir's zipper being lowered.

And then he was against her. She panted, taking little short breaths as she held herself in place, struggling not to press back until he commanded it. To wait to be mounted.