Trappers Bend Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt the painful tension in the hook loosen, and involuntarily sagged back, pressing against his cock, feeling it slide along the outside of her slick sex, grazing her clit.

"Can you hold still while I remove the hook?"

She made an agreeable sound and tried to nod, inadvertently moving her body. He chuckled, the scorn in it making no impression on her. Instead, Ana felt a thrill knowing she was exactly what he'd wanted and what he'd made her.

His filthy little animal who can't help herself.

She moaned gratefully as he pulled the hook out, fastening it through the bars at the top of the cage. Then he grabbed her hips, digging his powerful fingers into her side as he carefully lined himself up. Her whole body trembled as his cock pressed forward until he was just inside, slowly working in and out, just the head.

Suddenly, Miss released the nipple clamps. Her resolve crumbled before the rush of pain, and her body drove itself back onto him. She swallowed him deep inside her, the cowbell clanging wildly against around her neck as she pushed and scrambled to get more inside.

And beyond anyone's control, Ana wailed and came. Her cunt spasmed wildly, as she bucked her hips, thrusting as hard as she could against her Sir.

For a moment, he tried to reign her in, take her on his terms. He spanked her ass and Miss slapped her face, the two commanding her to control herself, or she'd be punished, but she just thrashed harder. For the first time since her capture, Ana felt like she was beyond anyone's control.

His resistance crumbled quickly -- how could it not? Dane had spent the afternoon tormenting her for just this moment, and he couldn't resist being swallowed by her release right along with her. He drove into her violently, over and over again until he came inside her. His hardness returned almost immediately, and he lifted her backside until she pressed against the top of the cage, and fucked her even harder.

Ana would never remember how it ended. She had a vague memory of the sensation of being flipped on her back again, and someone loosening her straps amid muffled conversation, but she might have imagined it. The only scrap that came through to her clearly took her a long time to make sense of.

It was hard to make out who it was -- the conciliatory tone was unfamiliar, but it must have been Miss speaking.

"Don't worry, Dane," the voice had said, "One way or the other, I'll finish my work."