Trapping a Straight Boy, Ch. 02

Story Info
A straight boy was hunted and tricked. Now the trap closes.
2.1k words
4.68
23.3k
33

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IAP83
IAP83
85 Followers

A week had passed since I baited a drunken straight Corey into swapping blowjobs on my couch. While I had spent that time pouring through his social media accounts learning everything there was to know about him, I hoped he spent the week thinking about what happened to him and with any luck, working himself into a confused mess.

Among all the questions he must have asked himself about that night, the one that made him lose sleep was, how could he let this happen to him? He's a well built guy, and can handle himself physically if he needs to. At least, that how he hoped his family and friends saw him. But when a cock was shoved in his face, he didn't punch the guy attached to it, or push him off and storm out, or even just excuse himself and leave. Instead, he opened his mouth. He actually opened his mouth and let it happen!

He told himself it was because he was drunk and horny, but he knew deep down it was because he was afraid of confrontation-- that saying no could have made me mad or led to an argument, so instead of doing anything to stand up for himself, he just folded and did as he was told.

What kind of man would do that? Anyone else he knew would have done something, anything, to stop it, but he actually let it happen to him. Is this why his ex cheated on him and left him? He'd always feared he lacked "it," that confident bearing that other men seemed to have. The balls to go after what they wanted, and to stand up for themselves when they were being taken advantage of. Now that quiet nagging feeling at the back of his head was so loud it was keeping him up at night. Maybe he really was a pushover after all. And if his ex and random guys at bars could see that in him, how many others could see right through him?

After a week of letting his insecurities gnaw at him, the time for subtlety was over. It was finally time to introduce Corey to his new life.

I drove over to the address I saw on his ID and recognized his truck parked out front from his Facebook page. I walked up to his door and knocked with the kind of authority that let anyone inside know I wasn't going away.

After a second, the door swung open. As soon as he saw me, his eyes bulged out of his head and he froze completely. As he was trying to stammer out something, I pushed past him and walked right into his living room.

"Hey Corey," I said, sitting down on his couch while he was still frozen by the door. "We have some unfinished business."

The color was starting to return to his face, and Corey was finally able to move again. He quickly shut the door before anyone could see and turned to face me. "I, uhh, oh, it's you," he stammered diffidently. "From the bar. What, uhh..." he trailed off into visible confusion.

"Well you left in such a hurry last week, we didn't finish our conversation."

"Hey, look," he said, finally getting a little traction. "Last week was a one time thing. I was really drunk. I'm not even into guys..."

"Well, nobody's perfect. With time and practice, no one will notice."

"I don't want any more practice," he said nervously.

"That's really beside the point. Last week, I got you off. Now it's time for you to return the favor."

"No," he said, his voice betraying panic. "That was a one time thing. I didn't even really want to suck your, uhh, err, I mean, I wasn't really into it last time. I was just really drunk."

"Oh?" I said, pulling my phone out of my pocket. "Could have fooled me."

I turned the screen towards him, showing him a screenshot from the video of that night zoomed in. His eyes were closed, his hand wrapped around the shaft of my cock, its thick head buried in his mouth, and just in the bottom of the frame you could see his own hard cock standing at attention.

"Looks like you're having an awfully good time to me."

His eyes bulged again and the color drained from his face.

"That... you recorded that?"

"In 4K. Look, when I zoom in, you can make out the stubble on your 5 o'clock shadow."

"I'm not like that. I'm sorry if..." he trailed off again, not knowing what to say.

I couldn't help but chuckle at his apologizing. "It's okay," I smirked. "See your cock in the picture? Hard as can be. Some part of you must have wanted it. Now you get to explore that part."

"I'm not going to suck your cock," he said, clearly trying to sound authoritative but just coming across as petulant. I chuckled again.

Flustered that his attempt at assertiveness fell flat, he looked down at the rug and pointed to the door. "I think you should leave."

With a deep sigh and a shrug, I stood up. "Alright," I said. "If you say so." I slowly made my way to the door and reached for the doorknob. "But I bet Alicia agrees with me that you wanted it."

"Wait!" The panic was sharp in his voice. "What was that?"

I stopped with my hand still on the doorknob. "Alicia Corelli, your ex. I can't wait to hear what she thinks of your video."

"You sent it to her?" he asked, not even trying to mask his terror.

"Not yet. But I'll send it to her Facebook account as soon as I get home. She doesn't seem like the type to keep a secret either. How long to you think it will take before Nate sees it? Or Doug?" I said, naming his best friend and his dad.

"How do you know..."

"You really should be more careful with your privacy settings. Anyway, I should be going."

"Wait!"

I turned back and saw an instant of raw terror on his face before he got some sort of control over himself again. He met my eyes for a moment before looking back down at the rug. His shoulders slumped and he looked like he was visibly deflating.

"What do you want?" he asked quietly.

A broad smile broke out across my face. "Well," I said leaving the door and heading back to his couch. "For starters, I want you to strip."

I sat back down on his couch. Corey was frozen, not knowing what to do. Could this really be happening?

"Well?" I said, breaking him out of his stupor. He looked at me, hoping maybe he misheard.

"Go on," I said. "Strip."

Fuck, this really is happening. Slowly, he took his socks off, stalling as much as possible. He pulled his shirt over his head and held onto it for a second, frozen in awkward indecision again. I gestured for it, and he tossed his shirt to me.

He slowly undid his belt, unzipped his jeans and pushed them down. He'stepped out of them and kicked them to me. Standing in front of me in just his boxer briefs, he froze again. He looked at me with pleading blue-green eyes. A reprieve wasn't coming. I raised my eyebrows in impatience. He sighed and slid his boxers off, kicking them to me. He stood in front of me, nervously shifting his weight, naked and vulnerable, not able to look at me, and having no idea what to do with his hands.

I didn't get a chance to see him with his clothes off last week, so I took the opportunity to get a proper look now. He was well built; muscular, but not especially defined owing to a little too much light beer and shitty bar food. It worked for him, though-- a rugged exterior that hid the softness underneath. He had trimmed patches of dark hair on his chest and belly. His cut cock, definitely not hard anymore, dangled between his legs, his hands occasionally trying to hide it from me.

"Put your hands on your head." He looked at me. This was all so surreal to him. Everything had to be repeated just to convince him it was all actually happening. "Do it."

He put his hands on his head and looked down again. I got up and started pacing around him, taking him all in. Lifting heavy materials around the job site all day gave him a tight bubble butt. I ran my hand across it. He jumped at my touch, but kept his hands on his head.

"Keep your hands up," I said, moving behind him and running my hands across his chest, belly and ass. His face flush deep red, mortified beyond belief that he was letting this happen.

I reached between his legs and grabbed his cock. He jerked involuntarily and tried to pull away from me, but with my other arm I yanked him back upright and against me. I stroked his cock for a little, until I could feel it twitch in my hand. He immediately started squirming in my grip. He knew that I knew. I chuckled in his ear and went to sit back down on his couch.

"Get on your knees."

He looked up at me, his eyes flashed a mix of disbelief and desperation.

"Now, boy."

He slowly got down on his knees.

"Now come here."

He shuffled up to me on his knees.

"Now undo my pants," I said, leaning back into his couch.

He breathed in deep and reached for my buckle. Slowly, deliberately, trying hard not to touch my body, he unbuckled my belt, then undid the button. His hand brushed against my hard cock and he froze, looking up at me. With a look, I urged him on. He unzipped my pants and looked back up.

I pushed my pants down just far enough to free my cock. It jumped up, pointing right at Corey's face.

"Now it's your turn. Suck."

"Please. There's gotta be something else you want."

"I want you to suck my cock. Now do it."

He looked down at my cock, hesitated for a moment, then took it in his mouth. I pulled my phone out and propped it up against a cushion to record again as I guided him into a decent blowjob. Now bobbing up and down on my cock, now licking up and down it's length, now licking my balls, with me directing him each step.

"Time to see if you can deep throat," I said, taking his head in my hands and holding him down on my cock. It wasn't long before he was gagging, trying to push off my thighs to get away, but I held him right down on it.

"We're going to have to work on that," I said, laughing as he gagged so hard the tears ran down his face.

"Because I want to make one thing clear," I said, letting go of his head as he caught his breath but kept sucking. "This isn't a one-time thing. This is an any-time-I-want-it thing. I'm going to keep your secret as long as you do as you're told. Do you think you'll ever be able to look your friends in the eye again if they find out what kind of a cocksucking slut you are? Or your family? Your life is in my hands now. You belong to me. Is that understood?"

He began to take my cock out of his mouth to answer when I grabbed his head and pushed him back down on it.

"You're not done yet. But I expect an answer. Do you understand me?"

He gurgled some sort of reply I couldn't begin to understand, but it was one syllable (more of less) and he kept on sucking, so I took it for yes.

By now I was close, so I grabbed him tight. "I'm going to cum down your throat, boy, and you're going to swallow every drop. Understood?"

"Mmphff."

I pumped my load into him, feeling him wince and try to pull away, but I had him tight. With nowhere to go, he swallowed every I shot into him. Spent, I let go of him and he sat up, a look of defeat and disgust in his eyes. I grabbed his head one last time to wipe the last of my cum on his face, then pushed him back on his heels. I stood up over him laughing.

"You're getting much better at that. Still a long way to go though. You'll get to be a pro." I said, zipping my pants and stepping around him. He had no response. Whatever fight he had was gone from him.

"I'll be seeing you soon." And with that I stepped out of his apartment, leaving him naked and on his knees in his own home, cum dribbling down his chin, wondering what he just got himself into.

IAP83
IAP83
85 Followers