Trapping a Straight Boy, Ch. 04

Story Info
Straight Corey finds himself as the halftime entertainment.
3.4k words
4.51
20.4k
35

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IAP83
IAP83
85 Followers

For days afterwards, Corey had a hard time thinking of anything other than his night strapped to the bench. The welts on his ass were fading, but the memories weren't. The feeling of helplessness being forced into bondage, the vulnerability of being groped and spanked, the humiliation of being made to admit he's not a real man... and the deep shame of starting to believe it. More than anything, he couldn't shake that feeling of being violated, feeling fingers and then a cock forced into him. He tried to fight back at first, but it hurt so much that he... oh god, he gave up. He let it happen. What was wrong with him, he wondered. All that stuff about being born missing something... maybe it was true after all...

As he was stuck one day rolling all this over in his head, his phone buzzed in his pocket. His heart sank on seeing the message: "Clean up and be at my place by 8:00."

He toyed with the idea of running again. The thought just made him sigh. In addition to sucking cock, now there was video of him getting fucked, too. He thought of his ex, who was already laughing at him behind his back. The thought of her seeing that tape? No, he could never let that happen, even if it meant another night on that goddamn bench.

"Yes Sir," he texted back.

He showered slowly, hating himself for getting ready to be used again, but knowing he had no choice. He shaved, brushed his teeth, took one last look in the mirror with a sigh and dressed to leave.

Just before 8, I heard a knock on my door. I got up to answer it and opened it to a bashful Corey staring at his shoes. I put a hand on his shoulder and pulled him in.

"Good to see you could make it," I said. "We were hoping for some entertainment."

We? No sooner had that thought crossed his mind than he turned the corner into the living room and froze. Two other men were sitting on the couches, beers in hand, Monday Night Football pregame on tv.

"Gentlemen," I said, maneuvering Corey to the middle of the living room. "Meet the help. This is Corey. He's going to be taking care of us tonight. Boy, meet Scott and Josh."

The two men waved at their introductions. "Stay here and let them get a good look at you," I said, clapping him on the shoulder and taking my seat in one of the chairs. Corey was frozen where I had left him, eyes wide, face flushing red.

"You weren't kidding," said Scott. "This one's not bad."

"Wait till you see the rest," I said. "Strip, boy. You won't be needing your clothes anymore."

Corey hesitated. This was a lot more than he was expecting.

I shot a hard glance at him. "Do I really need to motivate you? Strip. Now."

Corey swallowed hard. If he tried to make a break for it, he'd have three angry men to deal with. The thought of having three men shouting at him... he knew he didn't have the balls to stand up to that. Resigned, he started to take off his shoes.

"Sorry fellas, I'm still breaking this one in," I said to the men on the couches. "But he'll do as he's told now, won't he?"

"Yes sir," mumbled Corey, putting his socks with his shoes and pulling his shirt over his head. He tossed it on a nearby chair, followed quickly by his pants.

He pulled off his underwear and stood before the room naked. He blushed bright red from embarrassment.

"I gotta hand it to you," said Josh, eyeing every inch of him. "You really did get yourself a good one."

"Thanks," I said. "He's been fun so far. Now let's get him looking right. Come here, boy."

He walked up to me. "On your knees, facing away."

As he dropped down, I pulled a piece of black fabric out of my pocket. I pulled it around his neck and tied it into a dignified little bow tie.

"There. Now he looks the part. How's everyone set for drinks?"

"I'm good," said Josh weighing his beer.

"I could use another," said Scott, finishing off his bottle.

"Another beer?"

"No, I'm thinking a manhattan for kick off."

"Well?" I said, looking down at Corey between my knees. "You heard the man."

"I... I don't know how to make those."

Both men looked at me.

"I know, I know, he's still in training. There's a cheat sheet on the bar cart, boy. You're going to want to get familiar with it."

Corey got to his feet and crossed the room to the bar cart, nervously picking up the laminated sheet. Three parts this, one part that, two dash of another... how much is a dash? He was a bud light kind of guy, cocktails weren't really his thing. He made his best guess and brought it out to Scott. He took a sip and instantly winced.

"Fuck, that's sweet!" said Scott, grimacing. "What sorority did you learn to make drinks in?"

"I...I'm sorry. I can try again," Corey stammered.

"Come here," motioned Scott. As soon as he got close enough, Scott grabbed him by the arm and pulled him over his knees. No sooner was he bent over did he feel a sharp smack on his ass.

"You're making drinks for men," he said, spanking him hard at a regular interval. "I'm not interested in your Kool-Aid bullshit. I don't give a shit how your girlfriend likes it."

"Ex," I said as Scott kept spanking. "And she doesn't think much of him either."

Scott laughed. "I should have known. Bitch like this can't satisfy anyone," he said with one final smack. "Now try again."

"Yes sir!" Corey yelped, jumping up to scurry over to the bar cart. He tried again, adjusting his earlier attempt. He brought out the new drink, nervously watching Scott's reaction.

He tasted it. "Much better. Now-- on all fours, bitch."

Corey slowly dropped down to all fours. Scott used his feet to nudge him into position, pointing Corey perpendicular to the couch. Then Scott leaned back, kicked his feet up and put them on Corey's back, taking a long pull from his drink.

"I gotta tell ya, this ain't bad," said Scott with a big smile.

"You don't get to hog him like that all night," said Josh.

"Gentlemen, we talked about this-- whosever team has the ball gets to use the boy."

"And Philly won the coin toss, so I win the boy," Scott said, tapping Corey's head with his foot for emphasis.

Jesus, they really are treating me like property, Corey realized. Passed back and forth like some play thing. He realized glumly that foot stool was probably going to be the least humiliating he'd do that night.

As Philly marched slowly down the field, and the men in the room eventually settled into the game, talking about nothing in particular and more or less ignoring Corey, treating him like any other piece of furniture. But as we chatted, the Eagles quarterback got careless, threw into tight coverage and right into the defense's hands.

"Yes! Miami ball!" yelled Josh. "And my boy, too. Good timing-- I could use a fresh drink. Think he can handle a gin and tonic?"

"He fucking better," I said with a laugh. "Go on."

Corey climbed back up to his feet and walked to the bar cart. He carefully mixed a gin and tonic and brought it out to Josh. He held his breath as Josh took a sip.

"Hard to fuck up, even for him," said Josh with a grin. "Now my feet could use some rubbing. Put some of that muscle into it." Josh slapped Corey's biceps playfully.

Corey got back on his knees and did as he was told. How did this happen to him? A few weeks ago, he was a regular guy. Now he was naked in a black bow tie, rubbing a stranger's feet while he sipped a drink he made. Something was wrong with him.

A hard slap across his face broke him out of his thoughts. "If I wanted a girl to rub my feet, I would have found one. Put some fucking effort into it."

"Yes sir," said Corey, gripping harder, trying his hardest just to blend in with the furniture again.

The first quarter passed like that, Corey being handed off back and forth with each change of possession. Now making the three of us drinks, now standing close as one man or another groped his body or tugged on his cock. Occasionally a receiver would drop a pass, or a quarterback would get sacked, and Corey was made to bend over and let one man or the other take out his frustration smacking his ass or squeezing his balls.

Corey was just coming back from the bar cart with a fresh drink for me when the Dolphins running back broke a tackle, ran down the sidelines and dove into the end zone.

"Touchdown! Yes!" Josh shouted, pumping his fist. "And first blow job tonight. Get over here, bitch." Josh started undoing his belt and pulling his zipper down. Corey looked at me with pleading in his eyes. I laughed to myself. What exactly was he expecting? I gave him a look to show him it wasn't optional. His shoulders sank and he turned to make his way to Josh, whose cock was out and hard in his hand.

Corey dropped to his knees as Josh pulled his head in. Before he could even adjust himself on his knees, Josh rammed his cock into Corey's mouth. It was way more than Corey could handle, but Josh forced his head down further, gagging him instantly.

Josh laughed. "I love all the little noises straight boys make." Josh leaned back and let him go to work. And work he did-- if it meant not getting gagged like that again, he'd give the best blow job he was capable of.

As he sucked, the game moved on. Josh had gotten absorbed with the game again, ignoring Corey while he sucked cock as best he could. After long minutes of devotedly sucking, Josh was getting close. He clamped Corey's head tight, looked down on him and said, "you're going to be a good bitch and swallow everything, aren't you?" Corey mumbled a reply, not taking Josh's cock out of his mouth. Josh held him tight and shot his load down Corey's throat. Corey swallowed as much as he could, but some still dribbled down his chin.

"There's a good bitch. Now go clean me up-- not with a napkin, with your tongue."

Corey dropped his head, but knew there was no use fighting. He leaned back in and licked Josh clean before drying him with a towel.

Josh had barely pulled his pants up before the new orders began. He wiped the cum off his chin and went back to the bar cart to get the next round. He took his time mixing, hoping the men would forget about him and give him just a little time to recover. His hopes were interrupted by loud and sudden cheering from behind him. This time Scott was celebrating as the replay showed an Eagles receiver catch a bomb over his shoulder and walk into the end zone. His heart sank as he remembered that Josh had described his blow job as "the first of the night."

"Oh bo-oy," called Scott in a sing-song voice. Corey turned around to see Scott's hard cock already out of his pants, cock ring around the base of it causing the veins to stand out even more. "Bring that mouth over here, bitch."

Already queasy from Josh's cum, Corey didn't know how much more he could take. But there was no way out now. He trudged over to Scott and got between his legs. He took his cock into his mouth without hesitating. It was somehow less terrible when he stopped thinking about what he was doing and just did as he was told. He thought back to the other night, being told that when he stopped fighting and just accepted what was happening, everything would hurt a lot less. Maybe all that was true after all...

As he licked Scott's tip, he was hit with the sudden realization that he was starting to get pretty good at sucking cock, and a fresh wave of shame hit him. He didn't have long to dwell on the thought, though-- Scott's breathing had gotten heavier, and now he grabbed a handful of Corey's hair and yanked his head back and off his cock. Josh aimed it at his face, and with one last grunt, pumped his load all over Corey, laughing at the sight of it.

Disgusted to his core, Corey wiped his face off and took the next round of orders. The rest of the half passed quickly, Corey being passed from one man to another, doing his best not to think about what was happening to him and just getting through it the best it could. Finally, time expired in the half.

"Alright, boy," I said, motioning him to the middle of the living room. "Time for our halftime entertainment. Jerk off for us. Let's see the kind of slut I trained."

Corey slumped over. He felt used, disgusted, exhausted... there was no way he could get hard. But there was no use arguing. He started pulling at his cock, but not getting any harder.

"Sir, I'm sorry, I can't," he said weakly.

I scowled at him. "Then you better figure it out. Limp dicked boys get the cane." Both Scott and Josh smirked at that.

Corey sighed and closed his eyes. He tried to imagine himself anywhere else, trying to picture himself with his ex, but it was no use. The humiliation of standing in front of men he was forced to serve, stroking his dick... the feeling of shame was settling like a heavy ball in the pit of his stomach.

But as he dwelled on that feeling of being used and degraded, something happened-- his cock twitched. He was grateful enough for a possible escape route from the cane, he didn't question the feeling, but focused on it harder. A straight boy... forced to blow strange men... he imagined his ex seeing him now, laughing at what a bitch he's become... the thought of it all made him harder still.

He hadn't wanted to jerk off since his night strapped to the bench, but suddenly that feeling in the pit of his stomach was taking over. Used... humiliated... owned... a primal sort of horniness gripped him, a different feeling than when he was with a woman. He was hard now, as hard as he could get. He knew men were still watching him, but he couldn't stop himself from moaning. Before long, his knees buckled, he moaned once more, and shot his load onto the hardwood floor. Wave after wave of intense orgasm hit him as he squeezed out every drop of cum that had been building for days.

No sooner did he finish than his head cleared and an intense feeling of guilt hit him. What the hell was wrong with him? How could he have gotten hard like that... thinking those thoughts...and to cum that hard...

"I knew you had it in you," I said, breaking him out of his thoughts. "Now clean it up."

Corey went towards to kitchen to grab a paper towel. "No, dummy, not like that. With your tongue," I said, turning to the men on the couches. "I told you he was pretty, I didn't say he was smart."

Corey dropped to the floor. After licking it clean and refilling then men's drinks, the third quarter began. He settled into the now familiar routine of being passed off between the two new men each time the ball changed hands. When he just turned his mind off, did as he was told and pretended to be somewhere else, the game passed a little faster. A few quick touchdowns in succession and he was ordered back to his knees, sucking off each of the men again. This time, though, neither man finished. Maybe they were spent, he hoped.

As time ran down in the fourth quarter, Philadelphia held a 3 point lead, with Miami driving. Time was nearly out, with only enough for one last play from the Philly 30 yard line. Miami's quarterback dropped back, saw his receiver get a step on the defense and launched the ball. It came down in the corner of the end zone, just over his receiver's shoulder and securely into his hands. Both men shot off the couches.

"Yes!" shouted Josh, hands shooting up. "Fuck yes! Did you see that!"

"Holding!" screamed Scott, almost simultaneously. "Horseshit! Are these fucking refs blind?!"

Josh laughed. "You're just bitter. Now I get to break in the boy for you."

Before Corey could process what he just heard, Josh grabbed him off floor where he had been rubbing his feet and hauled him to the edge of the couch. Josh pushed him over the arm of it, bending Corey over at the waist and holding him down. I tossed him a small bottle of lube, which he caught with his free hand and opened with his thumb. He squeezed out a thin stream on his hard cock, smearing the excess on Corey's hole.

In a flash, he forced his way inside Corey. Between the pain and the surprise he cried out involuntarily, but the men ignored him.

"Goddamn, he is tight! This boy really is straight. You're missing out, man!"

"Fuck you," growled Scott. "You know that no-call was bullshit."

"I don't know that, loser," smirked Josh, settling into a hard, fast rhythm. "It's a great day to be a Miami Dolphin."

Corey struggled to take it as the men kept trash talking back and forth, ignoring his grunts. Just treating me like meat, he realized.

Josh picked up his pace even faster, his breathing coming heavy now, cock pumping even harder. Corey felt Josh hold him down with all his weight and heard him moan as he finished with a few hard, deliberate thrusts. He felt Josh's cock slide out of him, and something warm starting to dribble out.

"Goddamn it," Josh said, slapping Corey's ass hard as he got off of him. "Nothing like breaking in straight hole."

Corey moved to push himself off the couch, but was stopped by Scott storming towards him.

"Oh no, bitch, you're not done yet." He pushed Corey back down on the couch and brought his own cock out.

"Fuck dude, you really tore him up," Scott said, taking a good look at him before slamming his cock into Corey's now gaping hole.

"Haha, you know you love using my cum as lube," said Josh with a smile.

That just made Scott ram into Corey that much harder. "Fuck off!" yelled Scott, channeling his rising anger into even harder thrusts. "Fucking refs! Fucking Eagles!"

Beneath him, Corey screwed his eyes shut, gripping the cushions with white-knuckled fists. He screamed through gritted teeth, louder with each thrust.

After what seemed like ages of Scott taking all of his frustrations on Corey's ass, Scott grabbed him hard. With a few final pumps, he added his load to Josh's, cumming deep inside him. He pushed off and stood back a little to admire his work. Corey's hole stood open about the size of a quarter, cum oozing out of him.

With one final slap on his ass, Scott went to clean up. "Nothing straight about that hole now," he said with a laugh.

Both men were dressed now, making their way to the door. "Great time tonight," said Josh. "We'll have to do it again soon."

"I'm hosting next time," said Scott. "I've got some boys in mind for entertainment, too."

With that, they stepped out the door and off for home. I turned back towards Corey, who had pushed himself off the couch and was standing awkwardly next to it, still naked, cum glistening on the insides of his thighs. He stared at the floor, face looking worn down and disgusted.

"Good work tonight, boy. I told you that you were a natural at this," I said. "Now get dressed and get out. It's getting awfully late for a school night."

Not letting him stop to clean, I pulled Corey towards his clothes, and started pushing him towards the door as soon as he has his pants up.

"You're a real whore now, boy. No coming back from that," I told him, pushing him out into darkened streets. "Now goodnight. I'll be seeing you again soon."

IAP83
IAP83
85 Followers