Trash Can Keely

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dude, you're finished?" Jack says, a little surprised.

"Not yet," I say as I pull of the condom. "I've just got the perfect ending for her." I hitch up my trousers a little, but my erection is still sticking out.

I clamber up some crates and onto the dumpster. Keely is looking at me concerned. My dick is waving above her face.

"Mate, what are you doing?" Jack says.

"I'm going to finish on her face," I tell him.

"Oh what," Keely shrieks indignantly, "no you are not."

I'm kneeled on the dumpster above her face. My dick is throbbing. Keely places her face downwards, staring at the ground. I grab her head, trying to move it upwards, but she refuses. I worry this is going to be an anticlimax.

"Oh, for fucks sake," Anna tells her, "let the nice man cum on your face and then we can all go home."

She shakes her head.

"Keely," Ben tells her, "don't be such a killjoy. Take a load on your face or tomorrow we're all going to finish on it."

She shakes her head again. I'm fumbling in my pocket for my phone.

"Seriously, Keely," Jack says, "lift up your face and take the cum, then I'll cut you free."

Keely pauses, perhaps reconsidering. But now Anna is marching in, grabbing Keely's face with both hands and lifting it upwards. "For god's sake, you stuck up bitch," she snaps at her, "It's bukkake time." She looks to me. "Mate, hurry up."

I look gratefully to Anna. I have one hand on my dick and the other on my phone. It's recording. Keely's face is looking up at mine, Anna's fingers keeping it in place. "Why the phone?" she asks.

"I only get to cum on Keely Michaels face once," I tell her "I want to remember this moment for the rest of my life."

I grasp my dick, and it's all the touch I need. The best orgasm I've ever had surges through me, the cum shooting up and onto Keely face. She closes her eyes in disgust as I deposit several spurts onto her right cheek. Halfway through I wipe my cock across her face, leaving a trail of cum across her mouth and nose and unloading the rest of it onto her left cheek with a satisfied groan. My phone has captured every glorious moment. Keely opens her eyes with a look that blends equal parts pure hate and humiliation. The white sticky mess is still oozing its way down her face. The rest of the courtyard is laughing.

"Mate," Jack laughs, "that was awesome. But I've got to set her free soon, I suggest you're long gone by that point!"

I tuck my dick back into my trousers and my phone into my pocket, then drop from the dumpster.

"Thanks guys," I sincerely say, "that was the greatest present ever, but I better go!"

"See you later," comes a chorus from everyone but Keely. I take one last look at my former school bully, her stunning form stark naked and strapped to a dumpster, my cum still dripping down her face, and leave.

I walk quickly from the courtyard through the side passage and out onto the streets of Sheffield. I'm sure I'll return to Angels bar one day, but I doubt I'll have a night quite as good as this one!

12