Travel Delays Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bullshit," Christine said as we left the store. "You need this just as much as the rest of us, maybe more. After all, you're the one who just got engaged and now you have to show off your ring. You're going to do that with ratty nails? Besides, it's all going on Dad's credit card."

At that point, I stopped arguing.

We had a light lunch, then Evelyn dropped us at the nail salon, with the promise to return in two hours. I had done my own nails before countless times, but I'd never had them done professionally. Christine insisted on the full treatment -- pedicure and manicure for each of us.

"So, what do you want, dear?" the beautician asked me. Her name tag said 'Sarah'.

"This is my first time, Sarah. I'm just watching my friends graduate, so I was going to simply throw another coat of gloss on."

"You don't want to do that. I'll have your nails cleaned and smoothed in no time. Did you want anything special for the polish? Maybe to match your dress?"

"Well, it doesn't need to be anything special. My dress is just a shade darker than my eyes."

"All right, I can work with that. How about the shoes? Open toe or closed?"

"Open. They're a royal blue."

She picked up two bottles. One was a shade darker than the aquamarine, the other a deep blue.

"I think the lighter shade on your hands, to complement the stone on your ring. If I try to match the dress without seeing it I could clash. This way, we're using complementary shades. The toes will match the companion sapphires, and will be darker than the shoes. That way, everything will tie in to one complementary whole. What do you think?"

I smiled. "That sounds good."

"All right, you should take off your ring first so I can do the manicure. You'll want to put it back on before I paint your nails."

I looked at my hand, taking a deep breath. "I just got it this morning. This is the first time I'm taking it off"

"You got engaged today? Well, congratulations are in order, then."

I smiled. "Thanks, Susan. I've never been happier."

"I can tell. I'll see about giving you a discount, just to make your day even better."

"Allie," Shelby said from beside me, "I can hold your ring for you. I'm getting my feet done first."

"Thanks, Shel," I said, removing the ring and handing it over with a wink. "Don't lose it."

"Don't worry about that. Your fiancé would kill me if I did."

We both laughed at that. Susan laughed too, even though she didn't really get the joke.

***

Evelyn was there a few minutes before we were done and chatted to the woman at the front desk while she waited for us. I was feeling completely pampered, and the polish was way better than I had ever managed on my own. I always seemed to end up with wavy edges. Sarah had also carefully trimmed and shaped my nails, and they seemed to be the perfect shape for my fingers now.

"Did everyone enjoy themselves?" Evelyn asked. We all said yes, of course. "Excellent. Let's get going then. I have to pick up some things on the way home. Roslyn, are you able to join us for dinner tonight?"

"Sure. I have to zip home for a sec first. I need to get my dress and gown too."

"All right, we'll do that right now."

"I just have to pay, Mom," Christine said, reaching into her purse.

"I've already taken care of it." She winked, "No reason to give your father a heart attack when he gets his next bill. Don't forget to return his card after your hair appointment tomorrow."

Christine blushed a bit. "Yes, Mom."

Then we were on our way to Roslyn's place. She only took a few minutes to get her dress and gown, and we were on our way again. Evelyn stopped at a bakery on the way home. She wouldn't answer any questions, simply returning with a white box, which she asked Christine to hold -- and not open.

Soon, she was pulling into the driveway. Finn came out to meet us, taking the box without a word and heading inside.

Evelyn looked into the back seat. "Would you three mind waiting here a minute? I need to speak to Christine inside for just a moment."

"Sure," Roslyn said.

Christine just shrugged and followed her mother inside.

"So, what's that all about?" I asked.

"She's probably getting talked to about maxing out her dad's credit card on lingerie yesterday," Shelby joked.

We all laughed at that, though we hadn't spent that, much. I mean, not really. We didn't have to wait long before Christine was opening the door with a big smile, waving for us to come in.

"Well, so much for being yelled at," Roslyn said. "She looks far too happy."

As we got to the door, Christine stopped us. "We have to cover your eyes."

"What?" Shelby asked.

"Yep. Ros, you cover Shel's eyes, and I'll get Allie. Then we can take them in."

She stepped behind me and put her hands over my eyes.

"Is this really necessary, Chrissie?"

"Absolutely, Allie. You'll see in a minute. Okay, you can walk forward now."

Christine guided me through the door and back to the dining room. I heard someone close the door behind us, probably Finn. I could feel Shelby coming to a stop next to me, and reached out to take her hand.

"On three," Christine said. "One...two...three!"

A bunch of voices called out 'Congratulations!'

Christine's hands disappeared and I saw that the room had been decorated with balloons and signs saying 'Congratulations on Your Engagement!'. There was a big cake in the middle of the table that read 'Congratulations Alison & Shelby', with a pair of joined rings made of silver icing. I noticed the cake was chocolate, the only acceptable flavour.

Andrew was right beside me, and I pulled him into a hug.

"Let's see the ring," he said, and I put out my hand. "Oh, very nice. Good choice, Shelby."

"She chose the ring, I just narrowed it down a bit to what I thought she might like."

"And I like it very much," I said, kissing Shelby. "I can't wait until we can actually get married."

She smiled, "Yeah, me too."

"So," Andrew said, low enough so only I heard. "I guess you've found your 'boyfriend'."

I sighed. "Yeah, guess I did."

Dinner was mostly leftovers from the barbecue, accompanied by a fresh salad. And the cake, of course. Later, the four of us retired to Christine's room, where she made sure that their dresses and graduation gowns were perfect. Christine had me get out my dress too, checking it over carefully to make sure that it met her standards. By ten o'clock, we had finished the preparations.

"All right, girls," Christine announced. "The only thing we have left is the hair. That's tomorrow morning, so we need to get a good sleep. Allie and Shel, that means that you actually spend the night sleeping, got it?"

"All right," I said.

"Fine by me," Shelby replied. "As long as I get to hold her, I'm a happy girl."

"Speaking of which, I need to give Shel some one-on-one training. Ros and Allie, why don't you head down to the games room? I'll bring her down when we're done."

"What are you doing, Chrissie?" I asked.

"Just showing her how to use something that you will definitely enjoy, Allie. Don't worry, I won't let her fuck me tonight. You'll be the first one she uses it on."

For some reason, I suddenly got jealous of the girl who had been my best friend, my virtual twin sister, since grade seven. "Chris, no sex. Pinkie promise?"

Christine paused, and I saw a flicker of hurt flash across her face. She then put out her hand and we linked our little fingers. Her voice was solemn, "Alison, I won't ever have sex with Shelby unless you're with us. Pinkie promise, if I lie, I die."

We tugged three times then released, opening our hands. The Pinkie Promise was supposed to be reserved for life-or-death promises, and I realized that I had misused it. I stepped forward and hugged her tightly. "Sorry, Chrissie, I shouldn't have made you do that. I don't know what came over me."

"I do," she said softly. "You're leaving me with your lover, and I'm going to teach her how to use a sex toy on you. You have nothing to apologize for. Go on downstairs and talk with Andy. We won't be long."

I kissed her gently and nodded, then Roslyn took my hand and led me out of the room.

"It's probably a good thing you made the pinkie promise," Roslyn said once the door was closed. "I don't know if she's ever been on the receiving end of that particular toy. I have a feeling that she would have been very tempted to try it out. But she won't now, that's for sure. Plus, Shelby knows how you feel about it and she won't touch Chris."

"Thanks, Ros."

"No problem, darling." She paused as we got to the stairs leading to the basement. "Um, can I ask a favour?"

"Sure. What do you need?"

"Well, last night Chris and you both got Andrew's, um ..."

"His cock?" I asked with a smile.

She reddened slightly. "Yeah. I mean, he gave me a great orgasm and all, but I'd really love to, you know ..."

"Are you asking to have sex with me brother, Roslyn?"

"Do you mind?"

"I'll tell you what I told him ... only if I get to watch. Unfortunately, I can't join in until Shel gets down. It's not fair to her."

Roslyn gave me a hug. "You're like, the greatest friend, Allie."

"Hey, you still need to convince Andy to fuck you."

Roslyn undid the top two buttons on her blouse. "Oh, I am sure I'll find a way to do that."

Andrew was watching a movie when we got down there, something with a lot of explosions. He hit a button on the remote and the screen froze. I noticed that his eyes swept over Roslyn, pausing on her chest, before coming to my eyes.

"Hey, what are you girls up to?"

"Not much. Chrissie wanted to talk with Shel privately, so we have nothing to do. Ros was a bit bored and asked what you're up to. I told her 'no good', but she insisted on checking herself."

He stretched out a bit on the bed. "Well, I wouldn't say I'm up to no good. I was just watching a movie, but I'm open to suggestions for other activities."

Roslyn sat next to him, running a hand down his arm. "You know, you really do have nice muscles."

"I remember you saying something about that last night."

"Yeah. I felt your hands last night, but I didn't feel everything I wanted."

"Ah," he said, nodding. "You feel a bit left out. Al and Chris got something extra and you didn't. Did you want me to make up for that now?"

Her eyes were sparkling. "Oh, yeah. I'd love that."

"Well, I hope you have the condoms with you, because I think we'll need one."

She reached into her purse without looking and pulled out a square foil package. "Got one."

Andrew turned to me. "Alison, it's up to you whether you want to stay. I don't want you to be uncomfortable."

I gave him a wide smile and sat on an end recliner, positioned so I could see them both but far enough that I couldn't touch without moving several feet. "Oh, don't worry about me, Andy. You two have fun, I'll just watch from over here."

He winked at me, then turned to Roslyn. "Shall we get you more comfortable?"

"Oh, yeah," she whispered.

Andrew slowly undid her shirt, pulling it free from her skirt. He kissed her shoulders as he slid it down her arms, his fingers caressing her as the shirt dropped to the bed. Roslyn pulled in a shuddering breath as his hands slid back up. He moved behind her, unsnapping her bra. She caught it before it fell, holding the cups against her big breasts. He moved her red hair to the side, kissing and gently sucking on her neck. Roslyn gasped a few times, and I think he might have given her a couple of his highly-erotic love bites. I could feel myself getting wet remembering the way he'd used them on me the other night.

Andrew moved from behind Roslyn, laying her down beside him. He kissed her gently on the lips, and she grabbed his head, pulling him into an energetic kiss. He broke off, leaving another tiny kiss before moving away. Andrew slid his hands out across her collarbones, moving down and around her big tits. He lightly caressed the sides, but barely paused there. His hand continued to her hips, then found the buttons for her skirt. She lifted her hips, allowing him to slide it down.

Her panties were a satin cloth in dark wine, the same as her bra. He left them on for now, and started to kiss down one leg. She was moaning before he got to her foot, and he continued up the back of the leg, hitting that amazing spot in the back of the knee. As he moved to her left leg, I was regretting that I had not insisted on getting him first. My brother had fucked Christine in the ass before giving me the same, and now I watched him getting Roslyn ready to fuck her pussy. I knew that I was jealous, and I also knew that it was really wrong for me to feel that way. I didn't care. I wanted his cock inside me, desperately. And that was the one thing he told me he could never do.

When he was done with her legs, Andrew once again kissed her. It sounds crazy, but I only realized that he was still dressed when Roslyn tugged at his tee shirt. He let her pull it up, slipping out of it and stepping back. He undid his shorts and slipped them down, briefs coming off at the same time. Now my gorgeous brother stood there, gloriously naked. He saw me watching him, and gave me a wink. Then he knelt between Roslyn's legs, finally pulling her underwear off.

Tossing the panties aside, he bent down and licked her furry pussy. I had trimmed my hair down there, but only along the edges so nothing showed past my bathing suit. Still, I only had a thin layer of short, blonde hair that did little to hide my pussy. Roslyn had a thick bush of dark red, and I could barely even see her slit until he spread her lips open. By then, she was crying out in pleasure. I couldn't quite make out what he was doing, but it looked like he had a couple fingers in her pussy. When it looked like she was going to climax, he pulled away -- the same trick he had used on me. He moved up her body, kissing gently until her reached her breasts. He spent a few minutes there, licking, sucking, and pulling her nipples with his teeth. Then, he kissed her as he lay down on top of her, pressing his gorgeous body against her. My jealousy growled again.

"I might need that rubber now," he said softly.

"I don't care, just fuck me, Andy."

"See what arousal does to your brain, Roslyn? It makes it so hard to make simple, logical choices. Christine said the same thing last night."

He picked up the packet, ripping it open and pulling out the condom. He slid it on easily, with the casualness that comes from obvious practice.

"So, are you ready for my cock now?"

"Oh, fuck yeah. Please, give it to me, Andy."

"Well, since you said please..."

His hips dropped down, and I could see his cock disappear into her red forest before the view was blocked by his hips. She groaned as he slid into her, wrapping her legs around his waist. Andrew began to move his hips, sliding his cock in and out of her hot, wet tunnel. His hands went to her breasts, and he alternately sucked one nipple, then the other. Roslyn lifted her legs higher, trying to pull him deeper into herself.

"Yes, darling. Bite my nipples harder. God, I love that."

He did as he was asked, and she arched her back almost immediately. She thrust a fist into her mouth to stifle her scream as she came. Her body shook under him as he continued to pump his cock into her pussy. Andrew waited until she slumped back to the mattress, then pushed her legs back so they were over his shoulders. He hammered into her another half-dozen times, before going rigid with a groan. He slowly slid out of her and slipped Roslyn's legs to the side, then lay down next to her.

Roslyn smiled. "Mind if I taste you?"

"You want to?" She nodded. "Well, who am I to refuse a beautiful young lady?"

"Feel free to reciprocate," she giggled, climbing over him.

Roslyn licked his cock, still covered with the condom. Then she started to roll it up, kissing as his cock was exposed. When it popped off the tip, she sucked him into her mouth briefly. Then she did something that shocked me a bit -- she slurped his cum out of the tip of the condom.

"Mmm. You know, Andy, I like the taste of cum, but yours is some of the sweetest I've ever had. Oh!"

He had just started to lick her again. I couldn't see anything, but whatever he was doing seemed to be working. He had her moaning in seconds, and less than a minute after he started she was coming again. Roslyn collapsed beside Andrew, panting.

"Damn, you're good, Andy," Roslyn panted. "You can come visit us any time you want."

"I'll keep that in mind," he chuckled. Her turned to look at me with a smile. "See, Al. Your friends wouldn't have minded me sharing them with you."

"I don't know, Andy," Roslyn said, still a little breathless. "I think Chrissie and I would have had a few fights over whose turn it was to have you."

"As I demonstrated last night, I have no problem satisfying both of you."

"You're right. Allie, can Andrew move down here?"

"No, he can't," I said firmly. "He's my brother, and I still want the chance to fuck him."

"Hm. Interesting topic to walk in on," Shelby said.

I jumped off the chair and ran to her, kissing her wildly. "Please tell me you've got the strap-on," I whispered.

"I might," Shelby replied with a grin. "But, Chris said we need to get some sleep. I can't keep you up all night."

"Babe, if you don't fuck me, I'm not getting to sleep at all."

"In that case, I guess I'm going to have to help you get ready for bed."

I grinned. "Yeah. Can I get my girlfriend to tuck me in?"

She took my hand and led me to the bed. Andrew was watching, not saying a word. I had no idea if he was interested, excited, disgusted or jealous. His face was calm, with no emotion, but his eyes captured every motion as Shelby removed my dress. Once I was down to my bra and panties, Shelby started to kiss me. We were so close in height that neither had to bend to match lips. Her kisses left my lips, trailing down my neck. She kissed me through my thin bra, making the nipples harden. We hadn't even laid down yet, and she already had me moaning. I barely noticed Shelby reach behind me and undo the bra. Her lips were suddenly directly on my skin, and I pressed my body against her. I could feel something hard in one leg of the capris -- she had pulled them on over the strap-on. I ran my hands down her side, grabbing her hips.

"You can fuck me any time you want, Shel."

She straightened up, kissing my lips. "I want a bit more before I try out the new toy. You can lie down now."

I gazed into her icy blue eyes. They seemed to look right through me, and I felt like she was seeing the love I had for her. Love that I hadn't even realized before. I smiled and slowly lay back. She bent over me, kissing the underside of my tits. I'd never had anyone do that before, and it felt amazing. Even Andrew had focused more on the tops and sides. Shelby knew just what I would like.

Shelby's kisses moved down, across my belly. She stopped at my thin cotton panties. Her fingers hooked the waistband and pulled gently. I lifted my hips and spread my legs slightly, helping her to remove them. Once they were off, she looked me in the eye as he inhaled my scent from the crotch.

"Now," she said, "I'll taste the honeypot itself."

Shelby knelt next to the bed, pulling me to the edge. I had not really noticed before, but she was strong. Link wasn't the only one in her family that did weight training. Shelby may not have the testosterone levels needed to bulk up, but that didn't mean her efforts were not paying off.

She kissed up one leg, pausing just shy of my crotch. I thought she was going to go back to the other leg, but she thrust her mouth against my pussy. Her tongue slipped into me, and I came. It may not have been as overwhelming as the one Andrew had given me in the motel, but it was fantastic, nonetheless. She continued to thrust her tongue into me until I stopped quivering. I realised as I caught my breath that she had not even focused on my clit.