Travel Delays Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Shelby stood, I saw the capri pants fall to the floor. She was wearing a black leather harness, which held a dildo about the same size as Andrew's cock, maybe even a bit smaller. That was fine by me, as I didn't want to get used to anything bigger than him. If I ever got his cock in my pussy, I'd want to feel every bit of it. And, I was already making plans on how to get a sperm donor. Shelby adjusted the dildo, moaning slightly as she got it in place.

"You okay, babe?"

"Oh, yeah. This particular model has a second dildo that goes into the wearer, while the main one rubs right over the clit. I'll be getting almost as good as I give."

Shelby moved between my legs, positioning the tip of the dildo at my entrance. She looked me in the eye and smiled. "I love you, Alison. Are you ready for me to make love to you?"

"Hell, yeah. Give me all you got, baby."

She thrust the dildo into me. While I had used sex toys before, I was technically still a virgin. I'd never actually had a live cock in my pussy, and last night I'd had one in the ass for the first time. That said, it felt great. It was a completely different sensation than having a dildo manually inserted. This was fucking. I felt the fake cock sliding into me, its texture causing sensations throughout my vagina. And, when she was all the way in, Shelby's hips smacked against my pelvis, stimulating my clit. I pulled her close, holding her against me, filling me.

"Yeah, just stay there for a minute while I feel you."

She leaned down to kiss me. "I could do this every day, Al."

"Damn, baby. I'd let you." I pushed a lock of sandy hair back. "You're gorgeous, you know that?"

"I just want to be good enough for you."

"You already are, Shelby."

She started moving, pulling out slowly. "Ever since I met you, Alison, I've felt different about you. You looked better to me than any guy, and your hand felt better in mine. No one's lips fitted against mine better than yours did."

She was moving faster now, and we were both panting a bit. "Damnit, Shel. I wish I'd known that sooner. We could have been lovers, years ago."

"We're lovers now," she whispered in my ear. "And, I'm never letting you go, Al."

My orgasm was massive. I didn't quite pass out, but my whole body spasmed. And, it wasn't so much the stimulation of my body as the stimulation of my mind that pushed me over the edge. I pulled her down, screaming into her kiss as my body shook, then fell back to the bed.

"Damn, sis. I've never seen two girls look so hot."

I looked over, seeing Andrew alone -- and very hard.

"Uh, where did Ros go?"

"Back up to Christine. I think she's planning on giving your friend a consolation prize for not being part of this tonight."

I looked up at Shelby, flicking my eyes to Andrew. "Can you stay inside me until I come again, babe?"

"Like last night?"

"Do you mind?"

She kissed me gently. "No, I really don't. You have to ask though."

I smiled, running my fingers through her hair. "You're so good to me, Shel. Roll me over so I'm on top."

She rolled, ending up on her back with me lying right on top of her. I could feel the swell of Shelby's breasts press against mine through the shirt. I kissed her again, then turned to my brother.

"Do you still have the lube down here, Andy? I've got another hole that needs filling. I'd really love my favorite two people in the world to double-team me."

He grabbed a tube from beside the bed and moved closer. "Are you sure this is what you want, Alison? Neither of us can claim we're drunk this time."

I sat up and pulled him close for a kiss. "Big bro, I want this. Please, don't say no."

He smiled. "I just needed to hear you say it, little sister. Give me a minute to get you ready."

He moved behind me, gently pressing me forward until I was again lying on Shelby. She wrapped her arms around me while Andrew got to work. I felt the cool lube as he squirted it just above my asshole, then his finger spread it around, teasing my rear entrance. He added a bit more as he started to press a finger into me. It was different from the last time, as Shelby already had her fake cock stuck in my pussy. Now, I felt the pressure compressing the tissue against the dildo, as well as stretching my anus. It was different, but not too uncomfortable. Andrew added some more lube and a second finger, stretching me more. I felt an increase in the internal pressure and couldn't help myself as I pressed back against his knuckles.

"Oh, eager for another finger?"

"No, babe," I panted. "I'm eager for another cock."

He slid in a thiedr finger, and I moaned. "Hold that thought, little sister."

After moving the three fingers in and out a few times, he slowly withdrew his hand. Almost immediately, I felt his cock press against my ass.

"Come on, Andy. Please, fuck my ass."

"As you wish, dear sister."

I cried out as his cock pushed into me. He moved slowly, with constant pressure on my ass. Soon enough, I felt his hips press against my ass cheeks.

"Ohh. Damn, Andy, this feels good." I kissed Shelby again. "And you, babe. It really feels amazing. You can try moving, but start slowly."

Shelby smiled, her pale blue eyes locked on mine. The feeling of her fucking me with the strap-on while looking into my eyes like that was incredible. When Andrew's cock was added to the mix, I knew that I was going to have another overwhelming climax. They both started slowly, and I could tell that Shelby was getting almost as much stimulation as she was giving me. We started kissing, thrusting our tongues into each other's mouth like we were fencing. She started to speed up her hips, and Andrew kept pace. They got synchronized, both pushing in at the same time. The sensations flowing from my pussy and ass were already causing my eyes to lose focus and dart around, and I knew I would come soon.

The pressure in my belly was growing, and not just from the two dicks in me. Then, Andrew leaned down and took hold of the back of my neck with his teeth. I screamed, and Shelby pulled my face to hers, smothering the sound. I could feel her body jerking under me, but it felt that she was miles away. At the same time, my bowels filled with heat. I felt jet after jet of Andrew's cum fill me like sweet, soft fire. The three of us finally stilled, rolling to the side. Andrew managed to stay in my ass, holding my hips tightly against him.

Shelby pulled away slightly, pulling the dildo from my still-trembling pussy. She worked a buckle and removed the harness, dropping it behind her on the bed. Then, she grabbed the blanket and pulled it over us. I looked in her beautiful eyes and smiled.

"Thank you, Shel. You're the best thing that's every happened to me."

"I love you too, Alison. We'll make this work out, somehow."

"Yeah, we will." I tapped Andrew's leg. "You awake, big bro?" There was no response. "Shel, I think I know who I want to be the sperm donor, when we're ready for children."

"Are you sure? There would be risks."

"I'm sure. Are you okay with that?"

She thought for half a minute. "He stopped Link from hurting you. He told you what I couldn't. I don't think I could have asked you to marry me this week if he hadn't been here. And, that may have meant I lost you forever."

"You were still going to visit me this summer."

"Maybe, or I may have been too scared to go through with it. Andrew didn't let me off the hook. He made me face my decisions, and include you in them. If it wasn't for him, I wouldn't be with you right now." She kissed me again. "I can't think of anyone who would be a better biological father to our children, my love. Just, let's be sure we're ready before we try, okay?"

I pressed my forehead gently against her, closing my eyes. "Of course, Shel. We'll talk about it before it happens, I promise."

Just as I was falling asleep, I felt Andrew's hand softly caress my hip.

***

ANDY -- GRAD

When we lived in Philadelphia, Alison and I had been accepted into J.R. Masterson School. It was a mixed middle- and high-school, delivering classes from grades five through twelve, and was considered one of the top college prep schools in the country. I had not known it at the time, but less than ten percent of those who applied were admitted, based on academic performance. For high school grades, it was less than five percent. Alison and I made it our first year in Philly, Angus and Arthur did not. The twins could have made it in grade six, but they had already made friends in their school by then and did not want to move.

Christine's family had moved to Philadelphia the same year as us, but both Roslyn and Shelby had been born in Philly, and were classmates from kindergarten all the way through to graduation. Shelby would not have come to Masterson at all had Roslyn not begged her to try. Of course, the girls had been the best of friends as long as they could remember, and now they were graduating. The graduating class had all been at the school at quarter to four, but Alison and I came with Christine's parents for the five o'clock ceremony. I wasn't sure if my sister was more excited to see the graduation or because of the band of white gold glittering on her finger. She raised her hand to look at it again just before the lights in the auditorium lowered.

"Happy, Al?" I asked softly.

"Very." She hugged my arm. "Andy, I'm getting married!"

I could hear Mick chuckling on the other side of his wife. "So, it seems. At least you're giving Mom and Dad time to prepare. They'll be a little shocked."

She shook her head. "They'll be happy for me, just like you."

"Hey, even I was a bit shocked, Al. And I'd been seeing you together before I found out. Just give them some time to adjust and everything will be fine."

Then the ceremony started, and we went quiet. I knew who the valedictorian was, but didn't really know her personally. She did the standard 'you're great and this is the start of the rest of your life' speech, which was received well. The awards had been handed out the week before, so they went right into distributing the diplomas. The graduating Class of 1985 was called up alphabetically, so Christine was near the beginning. A short blurb was added for most of the students, naming the school they had been accepted into, and whether they had a scholarship. I didn't recall it being mentioned all weekend, but Christine had an academic scholarship and would be attending Penn -- University of Pennsylvania -- here in Philadelphia, studying general sciences. She would have to pick a concentration before second year.

A bit later, Nick was called up. I don't think they even mentioned what he would be studying, but everyone heard that the best receiver in the district was going to Penn State on a full-ride football scholarship. The applause was still going as Roslyn was called up. She would also be attending Penn on an academic scholarship, studying psychology. I had a feeling I knew why she had decided to go that route. We had to wait almost to the end for Shelby to be called. Although most of the crowd was not quite as enthusiastic about her wrestling scholarship as they had been for Nick's, Alison did what she could to make up for the reduced volume. Shelby spotted her, and broke into one of her best smiles just as the photo was being taken.

After the ceremony was concluded, the Class of '85 gathered outside for one last photo together, caps flying into the air in celebration. Then the families descended on the graduates, congratulating everyone. While Rick and Finn had come to see their siblings graduate, Link was conspicuously absent. That was fine with Shelby, though, and she pulled me over to see her parents. Her father was only five-foot-six, with auburn hair and brown eyes. Link looked just like him. Shelby's mother was almost six feet tall, blond and blue eyed like her daughter.

"Mamma, Dad, this is my friend Al."

Her father extended a hand to me with a smile. "Shelby told us you've decided to get married."

"Uh, actually, sir, I'm Andrew. My sister is Al -- Alison."

He froze, stunned. "What?"

"I told you, Dad. Alison's my girlfriend."

"No, that's not possible."

"Uh, yeah, Dad it is. I told you and Mamma this yesterday. Were you even listening?"

He shook his head violently. "No, Shelby. You're my daughter, not my son. If you marry anyone it will be a man, like Andrew here. I am not allowing you to marry a woman. It's not even legal!"

Shelby grabbed her breasts. "Then maybe I'll get rid of these. Then I'd be a man like you always wanted. It's not a big deal in this day and age."

"The hell it isn't!" he shouted. "I forbid this. You are not having a sex change, and you are not going to marry a woman!"

Several people were looking now, and those nearby were moving away.

"Darling, can we talk about this later?" his wife suggested softly in a slight Swedish accent. "You're making a scene."

"There's nothing to discuss. It's not happening."

He turned on his heel and strode away, not caring when he pushed people aside. Several shouts followed him.

"Mamma," she cried, "I told him this yesterday."

Shelby's mother pulled her into an embrace. "I am sorry, darling. He was not listening to what he didn't want to hear. I thought that he would be more open to this. We had many discussions about how liberal the Swedish culture was when we met, and he never expressed a prejudice against lesbians or transsexuals before." She wiped Shelby's face. "But, let me talk to him. I'll see what I can do. For now, why don't you introduce me to your fiancée?"

She nodded. "Thanks, Mamma. This is Alison. You probably remember her from a couple years ago. They went to school here until they moved back to Ontario."

"Yes, of course," she said, extending a hand. "You were often called Allie, correct?"

"Yes, Mrs. Saunders. Christine Cooley and Roslyn Gunn were the rest of our brat pack."

"Oh, yes. I recall some of the antics you girls got into. But, why don't you call me Astrid? And tell me, what are you up to these days?"

"I've got another year of high school to go ... we have thirteen grades on Ontario. I'm still thinking about what to study after that."

"Well, you still have some time. And, Andrew, are you at college now? I seem to recall you were a pretty good wrestler."

"Well, no one offered me a scholarship when I graduated here, so I went home with my family. I just did some technical school and went right to work. Mick Cooley had given me some training in the construction business, and I decided to continue in that field. This way I have no debt, and I'll have enough saved up to buy a new truck outright by the end of the summer."

"Excellent. Although many people seem to think a college education is essential for a good job, we still need the skilled trades. The scientists and paper pushers aren't going to make our roads and buildings."

I chuckled, "No, they aren't."

Roslyn was suddenly there, Christine right behind her. "Hey, Shel ... you okay?"

Shelby gave Roslyn a hug. "Yeah. Dad's just being an unreasonable asshole."

"Language, darling," her mother chided gently.

"Sorry ... but he is being unreasonable."

Astrid sighed. "Yes, he is. You're still planning to attend Christine's grad party tonight?" Shelby nodded. "Well, maybe by tomorrow I can get through to him. In the meantime, let's try not to rub his face in it too much, all right?"

"Yeah. Nothing will happen before I graduate anyway." She took Alison's hand and kissed her gently. "Mamma, I need to go up and visit Al for a bit this summer."

"You have to complete your medicals next week and get the paperwork off to the college. I don't see any problem with you travelling north the following week. Your summer training begins the second week of August, and you have to attend. That gives you six weeks. I think that it would be good for you to get away. Also, you two need a bit more time to get reacquainted, I think." She turned to me. "Andrew, will your parents object to Shelby visiting that long?"

"Not at all," I assured her. "They'll probably even let them sleep together, since there's no chance of Al getting pregnant."

"Yes, that is true. Shelby, darling, we'll have to talk about whether you want a family."

"We already have, Mamma. Al and I will probably want to have kids, and we'd prefer a sperm donor so they're Alison's biological children. That would be much easier than adopting. Of course, that's still five or six years away. Lots of time to figure out the details."

"All right, darling. Andrew, do you mind taking Shelby to the Cooleys'? I don't think it's a good idea to have the dinner with her father and brother, like we were planning."

"Sure."

"Thank you, dear. Now, I'm going to see if I can catch my husband before he strands me here."

"You sure you're all right, Shel?" Roslyn asked softly after her mother had left.

"Yeah. I knew that I'd face some discrimination, but I hoped at least my folks would accept it. I'll deal with it."

"Not alone, darling."

"Thanks, Ros." She took a deep breath. "So, you guys have dinner plans? Seems like my calendar is suddenly clear."

***

AL -- AFTER GRAD

When setting up the grad party plans, Christine had suggested that we all get together with our families for dinner right after the ceremony. Roslyn's father and brothers all agreed immediately. When Shelby had brought up the idea, her father and brother both shot it down. But now that her family's dinner plans had been scuttled, she was added into our group. There was a little scrambling for an extra chair at the restaurant, but it all worked out. And, everyone was gushing over my new ring, so I was in heaven. I don't remember a thing about what was said, and nothing about my meal. I just recall that the entire dinner was fun. Even Shelby almost forgot about her family for a couple hours -- almost.

Following dinner were the after-grad parties. There were several being held, and most would be pretty big. Since Cristine and I had thrown the big birthday party on Saturday, we were having a really scaled-down night. Basically, it was our brat-pack. And Andrew, of course. Nick had been invited to the massive football/cheerleader event, and Roslyn had told him to make sure he had lots of condoms. He assured her that he had a new box of the heavy-duty latex, just in case. More information than I would have needed, but she seemed pleased. And Finn? We dropped him off at his friend Phillip's place on the way home.

When we got to Christine's, her parents congratulated us all once more. Evelyn gave her a hug and quick kiss, then headed for the stairs. Mick gave her a much longer hug, picking her up off her feet and swinging her a bit.

"I am really proud of you, Chris. I wasn't sure you'd get the scholarship, but you worked for it. We don't want to get in the way tonight, so your mother and I will be watching a movie in our room. If you need anything, just knock on the door." He started up the stairs, then stopped. "Oh, if you're going to raid the liquor cabinet, don't go overboard. And for the love of all that is holy, please don't water it down."

"Um, okay, Dad," she said, blushing.

He chuckled as he followed his wife upstairs.

"So, I guess he knew you were stealing liquor," I said,

"Yeah, guess so." She smiled. "But, now we've got permission. Who's thirsty?"

"I'm going down to set up a movie," Andrew said. "Just bring me down a Coke when you come."

"I'll get it," I volunteered, whispering to Christine, "He'll need a good shot of run in it."

She laughed as Andrew disappeared down the stairs. "You trying to get your big brother drunk again?"

"I've never gotten him drunk," I objected. "I only loosened him up a bit. How else was I going to get fucked?"