Travel Delays Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, you've got me now," Shelby said, putting her arms around my waist as I opened the fridge.

I grabbed the soda, then turned to kiss her. "Yeah, I do. You'll have to get yourself a strap-on of your own before you come visit, Shel."

"Absolutely."

"And you said I was a nympho!" Christine called from the other room.

"No, Chris. You're the one who said that."

Everyone laughed. Once we had collected the snacks and drinks, we headed downstairs. Andrew had the TV on, with a movie ready to go. The Universal logo was displayed, a slight distortion from the paused tape. I noticed that the bed was pulled out, but he was still fully dressed.

"So, what are we watching first?" I asked.

"Well, our host made a request, so I thought it only fair we watch her movie first."

"Yeah? And, what movie did you ask for, Chrissie?"

"I want it to be a surprise. But, it's a high school coming-of-age story that I think everyone will enjoy. Let's dim the lights and get comfortable, then we can start it."

She lowered the lights until the room was shadowed, but with still just enough light to clearly see each other, at least when we were close. Her father had set up the pot lights to minimize glare on the screen, and the picture seemed to jump out of the projection TV. It was as close as you could get to an in-home theatre without getting film and a projector.

I ended up between Shelby and Andrew -- my favourite position, I decided -- with Christine on my brother's right and Roslyn past her. There was barely enough room for all of us on the bed, but no one was complaining about being cramped. Andrew pressed a button on the remote, and the movie started. The Go-Go's 'We Got The Beat' blared from the speakers, and we all started moving to the music as the title came on the screen.

"We're watching Fast Times?" Roslyn squealed nervously.

"At Ridgemont High, baby," Christine said, pulling her close. "I thought it would help set the mood. Hope you brought down some condoms, Ros, because I think you'll be needing them."

"Fuck," she whispered.

"I certainly hope so," Christine laughed.

There were a couple sex scenes, and lots of sex talk, but all they really showed was Stacy and Linda's tits. Nothing actually happened while we watched the movie, but that changed not long after the credits rolled.

"So," Christine started. "Who gets Andy first?"

"Does he get a say?" my brother asked with a smile.

"Well, I'm sure we'll all consider your input," she replied with a smile.

"Alison should be first," Shelby said, surprising me.

"What?" Andrew and I asked together.

I could tell that Roslyn was a bit shocked, but Christine seemed to be thrilled at the idea.

Shelby took my hand. "I know you want it, at least once. I can give you a simulation, but not the real thing. You have the chance now, Al. Take it."

"I really love you, you know?"

She smiled and kissed me. "Yeah. Now, ask Andy if he will give you this."

I turned to my brother. "Andrew, can you really fuck me, just this once?"

"Al, I can't take the chance you'll get pregnant."

"That's why we've got the condoms, Andy. Please, big bro?"

"Damn it all, Alison. We should not be doing this."

"Lots of things we should not have done. I don't care ... I love you, and not just as a brother. I want to feel you inside me, Andrew. We both know it will never happen once we're back home."

"Al ..." He sighed, and I knew that I had won. "Are you really sure about this?"

"Yeah, big bro. And, Shel agrees." I brushed the blonde hair back from his forehead. "You know, you really are gorgeous. I could find a lot worse guys to officially take my cherry."

Andrew turned to face me, leaning down for a kiss that I fully reciprocated. "I guess we'd better get comfortable, then."

"Hell, yeah." Between him and Shelby, I was naked in no time. Christine and Roslyn insisted on undressing Andrew and I helped Shelby with her clothes. The girls then started undressing each other while Andrew turned his attentions on me.

Shelby may have suggested that Andrew fuck me first, but she wasn't about to leave us alone. As my brother started to kiss and caress me, Shelby was pressed up to my back, hands grazing my sides while her lips nuzzled my neck. Between the two of them, I was hitting my first climax before Andrew was past my breasts. He continued travelling down my body, ending up between my legs and inducing an even larger orgasm.

"I'm ready, Andy," I whispered when I caught my breath.

"I'm going to need one of those rubbers," he said.

Right on cue, Christine stuck one in his hand. "We're not judging your performance, Andy. But, Ros and I will be watching how you treat your sister very closely. I just wish I had a camera to film this."

"I can guarantee that there is no way I would allow that," he said seriously as he opened the foil package. "One last opportunity to avoid full-blown incest, little sister. Are you sure this is what you want?"

"Oh, yeah," I panted. "Abso-fucking-lutely positive."

He moved up to kiss me again. This time, his hips dropped down, allowing his hard cock to brush my tingling pussy.

"Andrew, I haven't had the chance to give you any pleasure."

He chuckled coarsely. "You don't need to do anything, Alison. Trust me, I'm getting plenty of pleasure. Ready?"

"Yeah, baby. Fill me."

He slid his cock into me in one long, slow thrust. I would have screamed out loud, but my mouth was suddenly covered -- this time, by Shelby's mouth. We kissed intensely for a few seconds, then she sat back. Her hands continued to roam gently over my body, playing me like a harp as Andrew's cock slid in and out of my pussy. It felt like all of my nerves were singing as we made love. I had asked him to fuck me, but that's not what he was doing. Every time Andrew was with me, it was much more than just sex. We both knew in our logical minds that we could never be a couple, but our emotions didn't seem to understand that.

Sooner than I had hoped, Andrew went rigid, his hips pressed hard against my pelvis. He let out a long groan, then leaned down for a kiss.

"I wish we didn't have to use the condom," I whispered in his ear. "I would have loved to carry your child."

"Damn, Al. You're going to be the death of me."

Shelby then touched Andrew's shoulder, kissing him when he turned. "Thank you, Andy. This meant a lot to her."

"I know exactly how she feels, Shel. But she's your lover Shelby, not mine. Take care of her."

My heart was soaring as I watched them. Shelby leaned down to kiss me as Andrew slid out. I realized that she was crying when her tears dropped to my cheeks.

"Why are you sad?" I asked.

She placed her forehead on mine and shook her head slightly. "Not sad, Al. Happy. I never thought that you and I could ever be together."

"Well, we are now. Can you hold me for a bit?"

"As long as you want, my love."

While we snuggled, I was able to see what the others were up to. Obviously, Christine had allowed Roslyn to go next. Andrew wasn't making much of a fuss about being used as a stud, I noticed. Christine was giving Roslyn some additional attention, just as Shelby had given to me. She even had to quench our red-haired friend's screams with a kiss the same way. I was a little jealous that Andrew took longer with Roslyn than me, but, of course, he had just come. It made me feel a bit better to think that his climax had been bigger with me, and I had gotten a couple orgasms to Roslyn's one.

When he pulled out, Christine was immediately there to suck Andrew's condom-wrapped cock into her mouth. She bobbed on him a couple times, then brought her jaw up sharply with just the tip in her mouth. At first, I had thought she bit him, but Andrew didn't jerk at all. When she pulled off, there was a drop of white on her tongue. She caught my eye with her evil smile and grinned.

"My turn, Andy, baby. Don't bother to change the wrap. You can do me doggy while I lick Ros to another orgasm or two."

Once again, my brother was not about to object. He moved behind her and rammed his cock into her without warning. She squealed a bit, but it was well-muffled by Roslyn's hairy pussy. I really couldn't believe his stamina, to be honest. I knew that guys needed some time to 'recharge' after coming, but he was jumping back into the saddle again with barely time to catch his breath -- not once, but twice. I was starting to think that I might be able to entice him into some more back-door action when he was done with Chris.

After she had come again, Roslyn turned around, sticking her head under Christine's smooth pussy. I could see that Andrew was receiving some stimulation from her was well as Chris, who had again dropped her head to munch some red carpet again. Then, Christine lifted her head and looked over her shoulder.

"Hey, you want to stick your thumb in my ass?"

"You mean you want me to, right?" Andrew asked.

She laughed. "Yeah, I do."

Andrew rubbed his thumb between Christine's legs, wetting it with her fluids. Without stopping the motion of his cock, he slipped the thumb slowly into her asshole. She moaned into Roslyn's pussy as he pushed the thumb in and pulled it out. Andrew picked up his speed, fucking her as fast as he could. There were wet slaps each time he thrust in, Christine's moans keeping time with him. I wasn't sure if he was holding back, but she started coming just before he did. She was pushing back against him as he hammered her pussy. Her moans had jumped an octave, but the volume was still being kept down by Roslyn's pussy. Andrew was obviously fighting to keep as quiet as he could while he came in her pussy.

When his breathing had settled, Andrew withdrew his thumb and pulled out of her pussy. As he came clear of her, Roslyn gasped.

"Chrissie, the condom broke!"

"Oh, no!" she said, covering her mouth with a hand.

Her tone was nowhere near as shocked as I would have suspected. Plus, that wicked smile was firmly in place, and her hand wasn't doing much to hide it.

"Chris, did you do something to the rubber?"

"Why, Allie," she asked with false innocence, "what could I have possibly done to it?"

"Oh, I don't know -- maybe you bit it when you sucked him after he did Ros."

Christine sat down next to Roslyn. "Honey, if I did that, I'd be, like, almost guaranteed of getting pregnant. I mean, he came what, three times in that condom? And now it's all in me Plus, I'm right at my most fertile time. I'm probably ovulating tomorrow or the day after."

"And, if he offered to fuck you without a condom, what would you do?"

Her eyes lit up. "Shit, would you do that, Andy?"

"What? No way! I'm not getting you pregnant."

She shrugged. "I probably will be within a few hours, no matter what you do."

"Are you insane?" Roslin almost screamed. "What will your parents do when they find out?"

"Hush, not so loud. Anyway, they'll yell at me for a couple weeks, then we'll work things out. I figure I can easily complete my first semester before I need to take time off. I can arrange to do a few credits by correspondence the following year, and hopefully get back in full-time the year after. It will only delay my grad by a year. Maybe just one semester."

"You actually did that on purpose?" Andrew asked angrily. "Didn't you think that maybe I should have a say in whether I knock you up?"

"Yeah, I did it on purpose," she said firmly. "Shit, Andy, I've been lusting after you since the first time I set eyes on you. There was no way I was going to let you spend the weekend here and not try to catch some of your genes. You want to hate me, go ahead. But if I'm pregnant, I'm having our child. Nothing will change that. And, if you're willing, I'd gladly let you fuck me again before you go tomorrow, just to increase the chances."

"Darling, you're seriously messed up." Roslyn said.

"Yeah, Ros. Believe me, I know." She laughed nervously. "Actually, I am getting a bit scared now. But, before you ask, I am not at all sorry. I'm just not sure that I'm ready for it all."

Andrew sighed, a sound of resignation that I recognized well. He placed a hand on Christine's belly and kissed her cheek. "You still should have asked, Chris."

"I didn't want you to say no," she whispered.

"After making love to my sister and fucking Ros, there's no way I could have said no to you."

I noticed the way he had worded that, even if the others didn't.

"Really?" Andrew nodded and Christine smiled. "Maybe we can do it again, after you've rested a bit? I really do want to have your baby, hun."

"You know that your dad will kill me when he finds out, right?"

She pulled him down for a proper kiss, and I found that I wasn't at all jealous. It didn't make sense to me at all. I had been seeing green when he was fucking Roslyn, but the fact that Christine had probably gotten herself pregnant by him -- something I would love him to do to me, no matter how wrong I knew it was -- that didn't bother me at all.

"Andy, he loves me. I'll just tell him it was my fault, that I accidentally ripped the condom. If he asks me how, I'll offer to tell him. Of course, he'll immediately pass on that. But, I'll tell him that I want to have your child, and there's no way I'll abort. Plus, I don't want him going after you. Don't forget that I'm his little girl. He'll do anything for me."

"You really think you'll get off Scott-free?" he asked.

Christine laughed. "Are you kidding? I'll be grounded for the rest of the summer. I can promise that you're the last boy who's going to stay over for a long, long time." She sobered, but a smile remained on her lips. "Andrew, whatever the punishment, it'll be worth it."

"You're almost as crazy as Al."

"Yeah, that's 'cause we're twins." She kissed him again. "I'll come down a bit later and see if you're interested in more fun. For now, Ros and I should go to bed so Mom and Dad don't ask too many questions. You know, if you were living in PA, I'd marry you."

Andrew glanced at me. "Sorry, but I don't think I can do that. You're always welcome to visit us. Right, Al?"

"Yeah, Chrissy. Any time."

She rolled over to me, kissing me hard. "You're not mad at me, are you?"

I let my hand slide down her small chest, gently flicking her nipple and eliciting a small squeak. "I really should be, babe. You should have asked me first, too. But I'm happy for you. Just make sure I get to see my niece or nephew. I want to know her."

She nodded, hugging me tightly. "You're a better friend than I deserve, Allie."

"Hey, I'm your twin. This is what twins do. If I was just your friend, I'd be royally pissed at you right now."

She had tears in her eyes. She hugged me quickly, then grabbed her clothes and ran upstairs. Roslyn sighed -- a completely different sigh than Andrew's -- and started getting dressed.

"I really don't know what got into her."

"I think it was my brother, actually."

"Ha, ha. Not funny, Allie. She could be in big trouble."

"Ros, she said it's what she wants." I reached over and took her arm. "I'm not going to be here. Will you do what you can to help her? She's really going to need a friend, someone she can trust."

"Yes, of course I'll be here. But, it's just completely irresponsible of her. The timing's all wrong."

I smiled. "I don't think she'd agree with you, Ros."

Roslyn sighed again. "No, she wouldn't. I'd better get up there."

Andrew, Shelby and I watched her go. We were quiet until her footsteps on the stairs had faded.

"Well, that was unexpected," Shelby said.

"Why would she do that, Al?" Andrew said, frustration obvious in his voice. "Doesn't she understand how much of a burden a child will be?"

I pulled him to me, kissing him. "Andy, I was tempted to do the same thing. And, I can guarantee that she doesn't love you nearly as much as I do. You really are gorgeous, and I would love to carry your child. But Chrissie just doesn't have the same fears as I do with you. She only has to worry about what her parents will say."

He shook his head. "You'd really want to have a child with me?"

"Yeah, big bro, I would. Of course, I understand logically that it's not a good idea. So, I'm willing to take the next best thing." I glanced over to see that my fiancé was ready, as I was sure she'd be. "Would you and Shelby make love to me again? Like yesterday?"

"Yes, Alison. I'd love to."

I couldn't help a giggle as I crawled on top of Shelby. I slowly lowered myself onto her strap-on, moaning with pleasure. While Andrew collected the lube, I moved up and down on the rubber dildo. It was no natural cock, but it was all I'd be able to have for a while. At least, in that hole. When Andrew dribbled a bit of lube down my ass, my entire body shivered with anticipation.

"I'll start slow," my brother whispered in my ear.

I nodded, looking at Shelby below me. She was smiling, her hands beginning to roam over my chest. I hesitantly brought my hand to her slightly-larger breasts.

"May I?" She nodded, and I began to touch them. "I love your tits, Shel."

"Not as much as I love yours."

I leaned down for a long kiss just as Andrew pressed the first finger into my ass. I sucked in a breath between our lips, but pushed my hips back a bit. A second finger followed the first, then a third. Andrew left his fingers there, and Shelby started to move her hips, stroking the dildo in and out of my pussy. It was exquisite, and I almost sobbed when Andrew removed his fingers. But, they were soon replaced with his thick, hot cock. I thrust my tongue into Shelby's mouth as Andrew started to push into me. Shelby held still, other than her hands and tongue, while Andrew slid into my ass. When he was almost all the way in, I pushed back hard with my hips, driving his cock the rest of the way in.

"Now, both of you, fuck me until I pass out."

The started moving together, almost in synch from the start. Shelby was massaging my tits while Andrew slipped a hand around to stimulate my clit. I quickly lost count of the number of orgasms I had, but then Andrew placed a hand on Shelby's to stop her work on my boobs. I was only receiving internal stimulation then, the dildo in my pussy and the cock in my ass. I knew that there was another orgasm coming, but it was building very slowly. The other orgasms had come quickly with all the stimulation I was receiving. Now, it was growing deep inside somewhere. As my arousal climbed, I started moving my hips, forcing them harder and faster into me. I lifted my body up so that I could pull Shelby's face to my tits.

"Suck them, dammit! Sick my tits, Shelby," I shouted.

She did as she was told, and my arousal jumped. Not long after that, Andrew slid his hand back to my clit. He seemed to know just how to play my body, and my clit was soon burning like a supernova. I had never experienced this level of arousal before, and I didn't know how I had not come yet. I reached for Shelby's chest, squeezing her tits and pulling her nipples. Her hips jerked under me, and I realized that she was coming. Almost at the same time, Andrew drove his hips forward, filling my ass to the hilt. I felt the hot splash of his cum deep in my bowels, seemingly right beside my womb. Then, everything was washed out in a brilliant light that seemed to burst from my core.

I came back to consciousness some time later. As I began to register my surroundings, I realized that I was snuggled between Andrew and Shelby. They each had a hand on my side, Shelby just under my arm and Andrew at my hip. I also realized that they were both still inside me.

"So, sleeping beauty awakes," Andrew whispered from behind me.

I turned just enough to kiss him. "Wow. How long was I out?"

"Only a couple minutes. You really need to get some sleep, love."

I turned my head forward, seeing Shelby watching me, a smile on her face.