Travel Escort Has Benefits

Story Info
Accompanying a gal friend across country gets sexy.
2.4k words
4.45
18.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Accompanying a gal friend across country gets sexy

Beth had recently divorced and was moving back to her hometown of Houston. The house was sold, her furniture was in transit and all she needed to do was take her car and some personal stuff across country. She was homeless for this short period so she was staying at our place. Beth was a little more than a casual friend as we had spent many hours with her and her ex but the gals were the real buddies.

Because she had never actually driven anything close to what would be a 2000 mile trip from Sacramento to Houston Beth was very anxious, almost frightened. Could she stay awake? Was it dangerous for a woman alone? What if she broke down or ran out of gas?

My wife, Valerie, solved the problem with a declarative, "Tom will go with you. He loves road trips and he can take the time". It was a surprise gesture but I did have some business to do in Austin so this was a realistic plan. With a very short discussion and a toast with our wine glasses the deal was set.

Off the next day, a little late as I had to do some planning of my own. There was no schedule but just to try to get a good number of miles into the journey. The drive went very well as Beth and I were very comfortable with each other and the conversation was easy. We even covered our personal relationships and talked a bit about sex with our partners. Nothing serious. It was great fun for me as I was very aware that my wife has sent me off for several days to be alone with another woman who, by the way, was very attractive. Slim and fit, exactly my age, this gal would be a MILF if she had any kids.

Even with the late start we still managed to put in 500 miles arriving late at the Arizona border. The only motel we found with a vacancy had only one room left with one queen sized bed. A quick discussion brought us to, "What the hell, we can share." I wasn't thinking nasty thoughts here but it was titillating.

I showered first to freshen up. I was sitting in a chair in nylon warm ups when Beth came out in her sleepwear which is basically a long T-shirt. Plainly no bra but I couldn't see if she was wearing underwear.

She hopped into bed and I dropped a bomb on her. "You don't know this but I sleep nude." She asked if maybe this one time I should keep on my underwear. "I don't have any. I only use 'em in cold weather."

"Well", she said, "I guess that's the way it is. We're adults, right?" So be it. We hit the sack spaced conservatively apart.

Sometime in the middle of the night something happened. I don't really know how but I sleepily awoke to find myself in a spoon position with Beth. She was on her side to my left and I was curled up into her butt. This is a common position for me and my wife. It's a natural thing for me and I must have done this move in my sleep.

I have to admit this felt awfully good. My arm was draped over her upper leg and I was fully nested into her hind end. I didn't have an erection but it started to stir as my mind recognized the situation. At this point she was either awake or in a dream state as she moved into me with slight wiggles.

I was now fully awake and I could feel that she was wearing underwear. This set a limit in my head. I was thinking that this is not really dangerous, that it can just be a highly stimulating event that can be useful to my future fantasies. Let's stay here for awhile.

I did remain like that for at least 15 minutes. All during this time I didn't get more aggressive but my dick was definitely hard and it pressed into her backside. She didn't take any action at all other than the occasional wiggle and backthrust. Very subtle. I really had no idea if she was awake and therefore aware.

I broke this contact and we went back to side by side sleep. It was like this 'hug' never happened. We awakened and said a good morning hello. When she left the bed I saw a flash of the blue bikini panties that covered her bottom.

This next day was heavy driving as we burned up the Interstate through Arizona and New Mexico. That's 650 miles and a long day. We were getting along beautifully. Beth liked the CD's that I had brought along as they were all Sixties rock, R & B, and Motown. Music that's easy to sing along with and brings lots of positive memories.

Her car was an older Mercedes with bench seats. At one point she fell into the nap zone and laid down putting her head on my leg. She was out like a light for almost an hour. I was really enjoying the contact plus I got to look down her blouse for a peek-a-boo at her braless chest. It was a pleasant drive as once again I was stirred by the circumstance of being alone with this sexy gal.

At El Paso at 9 P.M. so we grabbed a roadhouse type dinner and discussed what to do next. Stop for the night or continue on for 3-4 hours to Ft. Stockton, Texas which would really take a lot off the final day? That would put us in Austin by early afternoon rather than after dark. We were wide awake and it was an easy decision. On to Ft. Stockton. At our gas fill up I grabbed a six pack of beer and we headed into the night.

A mixture of talking, singing, and drinking made for a fun drive. No traffic to speak of in this stretch of Texas highway. About an hour in Beth broke out a small stash of weed and that added to the spirit.

Ft. Stockton was dead when we arrived after midnight but we found a motel. This place had the two bed layout so I figured there will be no sleeping space or nudity issues. No showering tonight, too late. I stripped down and got into my queen bed. Beth took some time in the bath and when she came out it was in the same long T-shirt that she uses for sleeping.

But I wasn't ready for what happened next. She turned off the lights and pulled back my sheet. This gal just hopped into my bed. I really didn't know what to make of this. Was she going to jump my bones?

She slid over, placed a kiss on my cheek and then a peck on the lips. I had no idea what this signaled other than she's here to stay. Sure enough, she rolled over to her side and it was clearly sleep time. We were just to be bed partners and I guessed she had become so comfortable with me and so enjoyed the earlier bed contact that she didn't want to sleep alone.

I was exhausted from the thirteen hour drive combined with beer and pot so I fell sound asleep without any thought to my bedmate. However, sometime just before dawn I was in full piss hard condition so I arose to relieve myself. When I returned to bed I noticed that Beth had moved a little toward my side and was presenting her back in my direction. Of course this recalled the spooning position from last night. This may have been an invitation.

I made my big move right into her backside, my right hand pulling her upper leg and ass into me. However, there was something quite different. No underwear. The blue bikini bottoms were not there, just flesh. Holy shit. My temperature spiked as did my prick. She snuggled into me and we made a tight pair.

No words were exchanged. It was just this fleshy attachment. My cock had worked into that wonderful cavity between her ass and her pussy. I was not active, it was just a parking place of great intimacy. A couple couldn't get much closer together.

This was our position for quite some time. She wiggled and bumped back a little but it was not a suggestion for intercourse. She was just confirming the contact, the intimacy. Then it changed as Beth shifted her body a bit and then used her hand to manipulate the tip of my prick into the opening of her labia. Not an entry as would be a screwing but just swallowing the cocktip and allowing the two of us to be physically connected.

I was still sort of a passive participant here, simply touching, rubbing, gently caressing her backside and her hips. But my cock remained in place nested up to the rim in her wet and warm womanhood. I was fine with this as it was extremely sexual and intensely intimate.

I was with her like this for a good time, ten minutes maybe. You could tell something was going to happen and it did. Beth shifted her body just a bit again and with her fingers she slid my member fully into her. A smooth, wet, deep penetration. There was an incredible almost exotic moan from her as she felt it going into her completely. It was an amazing sound I shall not forget.

It was definitely a coupling. I was buried in my friend's pussy. It's not a fucking as we were not noticeably moving. She was holding me within her and it was immensely enjoyable. It remained passive. She just wanted to feel me there, she wanted a cock to fill her up.

So it went for another 10 or 15 minutes. I was actually in a weird kind of serenity. It felt wonderful just being linked up like this. We were exchanging something between us. It was lovely.

I didn't really care if it went any further and it didn't. She pulled away and leaned over to give me that same kiss on the cheek and peck on the lips. It was not meant to be passionate, but rather to show an appreciation for my participation. Then it was off to get ready for that day's drive.

We traveled to Austin without any discussion about what went on that morning. It was the same comfortable companionship. Our dinner was at a little nicer restaurant with wine this time. Beth did tell me that I have been a terrific traveling partner and that she was very happy I was able to come along. I told her the experience was just as nice for me. A quick giggle between us seemed to acknowledge that we are keeping a little secret.

We were back at our hotel room by 9 P.M. and I didn't really know how to handle the remaining evening. Beth was quietly sitting in the upholstered chair while I freshened up in the bathroom. When I stepped out she was laying naked on the bed, face down with her butt at the edge, her legs down to the floor. She was not looking in my direction. Her eyes were straight ahead. A little shocked, it brought a little humorous comment from me referencing THE GRADUATE, "Are you trying to seduce me Mrs. Robinson?"

She answered, "Maybe. What's it look like?"

Of course this was clearly a "please fuck me" display. This is the finish of our trip and she wanted to have full sex. Her pretty ass was like a target with a bullseye and I headed right for it shedding my warm up pants on the way. This full submission posture was very sexually exciting.

I reached her and touched her back with gentle strokes followed by very slight smacks to her behind. I touched her cunt and massaged her there with two fingers. She was very moist and aroused. Beth responded by rising on her elbows and thrusting her rear towards me. The hotel bed was the perfect height for our joining.

I lightly connected with her, just placing the tip of my really hard prick at her entry. After first taking a few false strokes I merged into Beth all the way, slipping deep into her wet tunnel. Her rump was against my loins with my hands grasping her hips. Her fingers dug into the sheets and we fucked.

It was special. An incredible, unforgettable session with our bodies slapping together for some duration. I could hear quiet guttural sounds from her, muffled by the sheets as we then rushed into a mutual climax. We shared this together and I withdrew right after. An outstanding screwing, to be sure. Great sex.

Beth crawled fully onto the bed and I laid beside her. Her face was flushed and she had that post-orgasmic glow. Then, she looked at me and said in a humorous tone, "Thanks. I needed that".

Very cute. We both chuckled but I followed with, "This has been quite a trip. I don't think I will ever forget it".

"You aren't supposed to forget it. This is one helluva memory for both of us."

We both fell off to sleep the night. No more sex. No morning sex. We were not lovers. I think Beth needed something like this after her divorce. Maybe she wanted sexual attention and the feeling of being wanted or desired. Or maybe she simply thought a nice cock would make her feel good. Who cares. For me it's simply the best road trip...ever.

I told Valerie about the one-bed motel and the cuddling intimacies but I didn't expand the story to include that Beth and I had actually fucked. I just decided to keep a little privacy so I saved that until later. I wondered if maybe that much information might do some damage but when I eventually did tell her of the final night she offered a typical Valerie response: "Of course you screwed. You two horny people finished up properly".

Valerie thought the bedpartner thing was really natural and erotic and the way that Beth offered herself for a fucking was devilishly hot. She liked the visual picture of me coming into that room with Beth invitingly submitting her ass on the bed. A bonus for me in that she also found it to be very stimulating and we have role-played the scene into our own sex life more than once.

It will be a few years before Beth reenters our lives. That will turn out to be interesting.