Traveler Ch. 02

Story Info
The harem grows with royalty joining the ranks.
8.5k words
4.29
4.7k
8
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bonez36
Bonez36
67 Followers

A few weeks later the younger sibling pulls up with the friend she hopes meets with my approval. I greet them both eyeing the bust of my soon to be new friend and invite them in for lunch. "So did you tell Gina everything that's needed for the full ride?" I question the woman aching for my attention.

"Mostly but I left out the finer points. She's very excited to get started." I look over to find Gina nodding.

"We'll start right after dinner it'll be a bit of a late night but not too bad. However I wouldn't have the time to explain everything slowly so it's up to you." She jumps at the chance and both start eating quickly.

"Q take Gina down and get her ready while I isolate her friend so she doesn't affect things." I order once everyone is done. Once in the bedroom with B2 I snap my finger and she strips instantly before crawling behind me.

"Did I do well Master?" She asks like an eager student.

"You beat your sister here so that's one point but we won't know who won until she gets here. On the bed we're in a rush." I soon have her bound spread eagle on her back so tight she can't move an inch. I give her a potion and start to tease her. Once I know she's feeling the effects I start to question her. "Did you do as I ordered?"

She moans nodding. "I teased myself while doing my phrases every night just as you ordered Master." I stop teasing her and blindfold her patting her on the head.

"You lay here doing your phrases while I go play with your friend. I'll be checking on you so I expect you to always be loud and clear or I might leave you here all night."

I stand walking out as I hear her start. "I must obey my Master. I must please Master." I head down to the dungeon finding both Q and Gina naked but Gina's tied to the cot. Her breasts are beautiful and I can't wait to play with them.

"How is it going?" I ask walking in.

"I just finished Master. She's ready for you." I nod grabbing a potion before walking over.

"This will help get you prepped for later." I offer it to her watching her suck it down as fast she could. "First up is testing your reaction to being touched so this blindfold is going in place and I'll start in a few minutes." I take Q outside and shower her in affection before going to torment my new prize. I start by running my hands down her arms and along her sides down to her legs before I start back up. Gina's moaning already as I dance around her chest without touching her breasts yet.

"How does this feel?" I question laughing as she groans out. "SOOO GOOD!" After hearing that I went to work her helpless tits slowly rubbing them working up to gripping and squeezing them.

"And now?" I only get moans of pleasure back so I go nuts exploring the twins before settling on her nipples. Again I slowly ramp up until I'm pinching both quite hard and using them to move her massive melons around. "After we finish your start up I'm going to enjoy using these babies." I comment as my hands move south bring her arousal to a quick peak. After linking her to Q I fuck her tits long and hard before cumming all over her face. That was the start of my collection slowly growing over time with Q happily by my side.

After creating a harem of rich females I set up shop in a large hidden castle with moat and drawbridge. I kept a few women around to staff the place and they are all too happy to cook or clean for a chance to link with Q. I set aside a week every month for Q to relax and recover without the drain of connecting with anyone. I'd always kept a day or two between linking's but this week was our special time where I spoil Q in new and inventive ways. I bath her in affection and shiny gems along with whatever new interest she discovers. We were on our second day together when I'm told we have a visit at the gate. Everyone is freaking out but no one says why so I head down with Q following behind.

I'm stunned to find the queen's coach waiting to be let in but I'd ordered the gates to remain shut. I allow them inside after seeing the queen of a neighboring country waiting to be shown in. I quickly invite her inside to talk over a small meal. "I've heard from several that you are the man to see to unwind in a big way and your secret treatment is the greatest things ever. I've traveled here to book you for two weeks starting right now." One of her guys lifts a large chest onto the table opening it up to reveal a king's ransom. I feel Q grip me and I know my eyes went wide.

"I'm honored your majesty but I hate to inform you that you've arrived during our week of downtime to refill the energies expended in the treatment. I also have clients booked for next week already so I'd happily set aside anytime I have free for at this moment." This was a lie but I figured I'd push it and soon another treasure chest appears and she looks at me plainly.

"I've set aside the next two weeks and I'll be staying here." Q nods slightly at me but I'm not going to totally cave.

"Well I could cancel of course but I would still need at least 4 days to recharge and I could start your warm up cycle on the third day. Would that be acceptable to you?"

She nods looking at me. "Understandable. Thank you for being so understanding." I nod motioning to the small fortune sitting on the table.

"You made a good argument. However I'll have to send my staff away and your people will need to clear out to at least the outer wall before we start because others can really affect the energy flow. Another term that sadly I cannot change." She only laughs.

"That will be fine. I guess I'll spend a few days shopping in town and I'll be back in three days." We come to an agreement and she's gone just like that leaving Q staring at me while glancing at the chests.

"Master I'd link with her right now if you ordered. Imagine the control you'll have once she's like the others and I'm ready to give her to you." I laugh kissing her head hugging her to me.

"I know my sweet girl and I'm going to enjoy that in the near future but in this moment it's our week together. That means you get to dig through our latest payment for your favorite pieces to keep. After that we will spend the next three days as planned and after our time with her highness we are going to have another whole week together. Once again I'm going remind you that I have all of this because of you and show you that you're even more important than the queen." She's weeping into my chest before looking up at me grinning.

"Thank you Master. You're amazing to me." I wipe away her tears kissing her a long moment.

"I also plan to turn her into your pet in some form or another depending on what you want. Think about riding her around like a horse or playing fetch with her as a puppy or maybe you want her as your devoted little sex pet desperate to do anything to please you." I can feel Q rocking on my lap and my fingers find her excited slit. "Does my little mousey want her royal highness naked and on her kneels begging to lick you to orgasm?" Q can only moan as I keep pushing.

"How about her on all fours with her face buried in your crotch with me behind her pounding her royal ass hard?" Q bucks and moans cumming in my lap before collapsing into me panting. "I want to hear exactly what you want later but right now it's nap time." I pick her up with me heading to the bedroom to lay together and doze off. The third morning I'd sent everyone away and the queen arrived in the early morning. After locking down the castle with everyone else outside I offer her highness breakfast before we start and finish the meal quickly she ready to jump in but I need to ensure things go well. "Did anyone tell you exactly what was involved in this treatment?" I know my programing should prevent it but I'm curious.

"I'm told it's rough and rather personal things are part of it but all the discomfort is well worth it in the end. I'm willing to accept everything and start right now." This seems almost like an order from her but I know it'll be the last and only nod grabbing the distilled portions that's Q second level arousal.

"Well drink this and we'll start the prep." She downs the liquid before looking over at me waiting so I chuckle. "Alright well follow me and I'll explain." I get up leading us to the dungeon as I speak. "The full treatment involves connecting you with Q here allowing you to feel the pleasure she feels serving me and the massive climax that will give you. The first step today is to try to get you in a mindset like hers which I'm betting is quite far from your norm." We've arrived so I point at a box on a bench. "I'll ask you to place everything you're wearing inside for safe keeping." She's not fulling feeling the potion yet and gives me a look so I add. "I've also decided that Q is recharged enough to start the full treatment tonight provided that you are in the correct head space."

She smirks clearly thinking she's won against my rules and is quickly nude. I motion around at the room full of devices and cages inviting her in as I say. "I don't normally do this but pick the first one you wish to use." Another smirk before she starts to look around to make her pick. She eyes the full body stocks before looking at me shouting.

"This one." She jumps into place allowing me to secure her in place very pleased with herself.

"Excellent now I'll add the extras." I comment blindfolding her before moving around to tease her defenseless slit until she's panting. I walk back around offering my dripping fingers to her mouth questioning. "Have you ever tasted yourself?" She shakes her head slowly sticking out her tongue timidly at first but soon she's licking me clean. "What do you think?" I ask.

"Not bad at all." I laugh grabbing the gag.

"Open up a moment." I order and she obeys allowing me to lock the gag in place. "Now I have some magical toys to help you focus on pleasure while you wait." I slide a toy inside her dripping slit and a smaller one for her tight ass along with a pair of enchanted gloves. "These will fill your holes and the gloves will play with your helpless chest in whatever way teases you best. I'll be back in a few hours to put you in another piece after I check out how you are doing. I suggest you focus on how you feel waiting here for me to return while you're tormented by items out of your control. Think how Q would feel left waiting at the will of toys meant to tease her wondering how long I'll be gone or even how long she had been waiting. Q how do you feel when you are left like her?"

"I love the feeling Master I held in place with your toys doing what they do best teasing me to the edge and holding me there desperate for you to come back to use me. I daydream about what you'll do to me in every piece in her and praying you'll grant me permission to cum." Q says exactly what I'd told her to and I give her wink as I pat the queen on her head.

"Food for thought. Back in a bit." Q and I went about a few hours of cuddles before we return to see a very horny queen waiting. I remove the gag offering her some water and a snack before asking. "How do you feel?"

"More like her then I would have thought possible." She answers after a moment and I smirk asking.

"Ready to try something different?" She quickly agrees and I have strapped spread eagle ready for the next torment. I've re-gagged and removed the blindfold but left everything else before turning to a naked Q waiting. I bind Q tightly before adding a blindfold and looking to our bound guest explaining as I remove my shorts. "This is one Q's favorite places." I present my shaft to Q's mouth getting her sucking instantly and with full focus. "Bound naked on her knees with a mouthful of my cock is in her top three most submissive places and she loves it like nothing else. I'm certain you can see how she's giving her full effort to pleasing me and just how much she's enjoying that fact."

I stand there in front of her explaining how much Q loves blowing me all while watching the queen suck the gag filling her mouth in much the same way. I fill Q's mouth with my load knowing she'll hold it until I tell her to swallow. I stand Q up bringing her face to face with the queen before ordering. "Open." Q shows my load in her mouth as I start to tease her and speak to her highness. "Now she's holding my gift in her mouth tasting her Master on every inch of her mouth while I tease her. She's always so horny in this moment after servicing me for a long while hopeful she's get to cum when I tell her to swallow." I tease Q inches from the helpless woman a few minutes before I first touch the queen's throbbing clit lightly as I ask her. "Do you think she should cum? Would you like to see her climax right here as she drinks my load down?" This gets her nodding very quickly so I return my attention Q bringing her right to the edge and hold her there. Queeny's eyes are locked on Q's full mouth sucking hard on the gag as she bucks against the toys tormenting her. I hold Q close against me whispering in her ear to swallow on 3 before start to count loudly. Q's rides a climax that is massive and long before dropping into my arms totally out of it. I carry her over to a nearby bed freeing her of the restraints and gently giving her a little sip of water at a time.

Once Q's more relaxed I leave her in the bed to go replace the blindfold on the bound woman once again. I lean in close whispering in her ear. "I'll be back for you later but until then you stay right here trying to get into the same headspace as Q. Remember how happy she looks serving me wholeheartedly and majorly she came when I ordered it." After a few spanks on her ass I walk away picking up Q and leaving to our bedroom.

Q slowly wakes as I hold her close to my chest waiting with a snack and drink to help her return to the world of the living. We relax together a long while before cooking dinner for the three of us. As Q finishes our meal I got up to fetch her highness from the dungeon and place her shackles before bringing her to dinner. I place her kneeling next to my chair on the left where Q puts her plate on the floor after placing mine down and takes her place kneeling on my right with her own plate. They both have the same amount of food on their plates but what's a full meal for Q is light snack for the queen that I knew would leave her hungry. I eat my large dinner petting one or both of those kneeling closing by occasionally offering a bite off my plate though I favor Q more.

After we eat I lead us all to the dungeon with both following on all fours. I strap both down to different beds in the same cell and give Q the potion before linking her to the queen. I start to run my hands around Q's body as I explain to my bound audience. "Now what she feels you feel just as she does and you get the boost from her pleasure from serving me." I slowly tease Q to the very edge and hold her there before stopping to switch over to a very intent queen. "Now when I do the same to you." She moans and bucks in reply to my hands roaming her helpless body. I have another hard on by the time I have both on edge so I quickly change the way they are bound.

I have them kneeling at my feet with their hands trapped behind them and I have Q's head bobbing in my lap as I look over. "Are you having a good time your highness?" I ask with a smile getting her to stutter out.

"Yes. Quite." I clap my hands.

"Excellent. Now a test of sorts. What do you think you should ask right now and how should you ask it?" I watch her face as her eyes are still focus on my groin and she licks her lips.

"Please Master may I suck you cock?" I chuckle to myself pressing my luck.

"Have you ever had a cock in your mouth?" She shakes her head grunting.

"No Master but I've gotten the idea watching and feeling. Please let me try." I shrug gripping Q's head pressing her all the way down.

"Q in much more well versed in this so maybe if you ask her nicely she whisper tips in your ear. I doubt you are anywhere near ready to take my whole shaft down your throat so when I'm in Q's throat you'll be licking and sucking my balls."

"Q please teach her how best to please Master like you do." I let go of Q's head and she remains in place an extra few seconds before popping up with a smile.

"Please join me." Q offers my shaft to the queen with her mouth and once she engulfs my head Q pops up. "Keep your teeth away from him and your tongue moving as you suck him gently. Bob your head as deep as you can go and feel him in your mouth. When he moans you've done well and you feel his cock throb in your mouth even better." I try not to laugh as I watch Q train her and I sit back enjoying the show. I signal Q with a wink and she shifts down teasing the Queen as she speaks. "Now if you think you're up for it you can beg Master to try and cram his big cock down your throat while I distract you." Q leans in extra quiet but I know what she whispers. "Try to impress Master when begging." Q's fingers dance over her clit as she does.

"Please Master teach your new slave to take your big cock down my virgin throat. Grab my head and use my mouth to your liking. I beg for a chance to feel your meat forced down my gullet so I can learn to please you." She winks and smiles. "I can learn anything with practice. Please allow me to start." I grip Q impaling her face on my groin hard and fast inches from the waiting queen.

"You want this?" I question and she nods.

"So much Master." I shrug pulling Q back comment.

"Well if you really want." I grab her head chuckling as she opens up but I pause tapping her head like a child. "Hey keep those teeth off me." I get a cheery.

"Of course Master." I slowly press her down until I reach less than half way and hit her closed throat so Q picks up teasing as she whispers.

"Let Master into your throat. Swallow and relax so Master can fully use your mouth like you want. I love feeling Master claim my throat and the feeling of slowly passing out because I can't breath. Imagine what that feels like blacking out because Master holding me deep on his cock and loving that I can do nothing about only hoping Master will pull me back in time." Q's helping and I inch in a little more. "Have you ever been that helpless in your life? I bet not your highness always in control of everything but it's so freeing to be in control of nothing. Focus on that feeling from me and make Master proud." I slide in all the way and she's very pleased until I don't let her up. "Feel that? Master's pulsing shaft embedded in your throat." Queen starts to fight me but gets nowhere. "Master's very strong and he can hold me a lot easier because I'm so small but bound as we are it doesn't really matter." Q chuckles looking her in the eyes. "Am I sounding far away? Vision getting blurry? That's you going under and there isn't a damn thing you can do to stop it. Embrace this moment that's totally out of your control." I pull her back the moment she drops of course because I have a lot more fun planned for her.

I'm pounding Q's face when she wakes back up and I look over at her. "Would you like to feel me unload all over your face? Q revels in wearing my load and loves to feel it dry on her face as she waits for me to next use her." I watch the queen nod begging through a moan.

"Please paint my face Master." I push Q back covering the queen's whole face before returning to Q's mouth to be licked clean. I pat Q on her head grinning as I mouth that she's a good girl before I speak up.

"I'm going to go eat a bit. You be a good girl and make sure her highness is distracted while she waits." Q nods blowing me a kiss.

"Of course Master." She turns to the cum covered woman. "Miss lean back and spread your legs so I can lick you while we wait." I stick around long enough to watch Q lean in and start licking the exposed pussy in front of her before moving to snack. I return to her highness is begging to cum just as I hope and I pull Q back giving her a long kiss as my fingers tease her clit. I move my finger to her ass staring into her eyes as they explore her tight hole as I say.

Bonez36
Bonez36
67 Followers