Traveler Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know. I might have another go in me so if you tied your pony up tight I could be convinced to plow her ass hard and fast until finally depositing my last load of the day inside her." Q licks and kisses my cock and balls as CS's tongue cleans her but once she done Q leaps on the woman's back directing her to the dungeon at great speed. I'm slow to follow so when I arrive CS is bound in the doggy style rack with Q kneeling next to her smiling.

"My new pet awaits to be today's final cum dump for you Master. May I suck you hard?" Q knows full well it'll be a while before I'm ready for the last round but I sit next to the bound woman where my hands can explore her body and have Q kneeling between my legs gently suckling the head of my cock. I tease CS while Q gently worships my every inch of my cock and balls until I'm fulling hard. I pat her head getting her backing up but she asks so sweetly and with a wink. "Would you like me to lick your ass as you use hers Master?" I can only smirk as I agree. Cumming deep in the former queen's bowels with Q's tongue buried in my ass made me think of my future plan smirking. Q licks me clean and I lead her out to bed leaving CS stuck in her metal bondage for the evening.

"Did you enjoy that Q?" I ask with her cuddled up on my chest.

"Yes Master very much." I hug her.

"Are you ready to have the king as your pet as well? Are you going to get a saddle for him size for you to ride him around like you did today?" Q giggles and nods.

"If all goes well Master. Would that be alright?" I kiss her head gently petting her.

"Yes of course my love. You've made all this possible so I want you to have everything you want." She purrs happily.

"What do you want Master?" She questions with a sweet smile.

"The princess heir to the throne has no husband. We can control the kingdom from behind the scenes now and directly in a while keeping her highness as our personal slave behind closed doors. How does that sound?" Q only laughs telling me it's a great idea before kissing my chest.

"I love you Master. I want you to get everything you desire while I get all that I want."

"I have a harem of high society woman as my playthings and I'm poised to take control of the kingdom in a few months. Once we send her on her task I was thinking of a big party of just our new friends. We can have all of them naked soon after we start the party and after that a few games to figure out who's going to be the entertainment for the evening. You and I can think up all kinds of fun games along with all the interesting entertaining things we can do to our guests." I hug her close laughing.

"I'm elated with everything and plan to keep having fun. I want to hear all your ideas over the next few days."