Traveler Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Explain what's next little one." Q moans and gasps a yes Master before starting.

"One of the other ways I feel claimed by Master is when I'm bound in place and slides his big cock in my little ass. He can stretch and use me as hard as he wants claiming the tightest part of me as his to fuck. If I've taken it like a good slave feeling him flood my bowels will give me the best orgasm ever knowing I belong to Master mind body and soul." I've bound Q bent over and start to put the queen still blinded by my load in the same position. I have them spread a bit but Q is looking at the bound woman feeling me play with her ass starts talking again. "Wait until feel Master's shaft slowly work its way inside me because I'm so much smaller then you my ass grips and milks him that much tighter so I feel every ridge and vein as he claims me." I've press my lubed head against Q's butt and she pushes back as much as you can. "I live for this moment when Master's about to have his way with my ass." I pull back commenting.

"Just to give you an idea." I move pressing myself to a very surprised queen's ass pushing just a little bit. "Even like this you can feel I could slide inside you easier than my little Q. I could just lean in like this." I slowly start to pierce her tight ring but just before I make it though I pull back moving back to Q. I slowly build up speed as Q raves about how she feels totally owned as I do so. After a while Q being as innocent sounding as she can be says.

"I bet Master would use your ass if you beg him to the right way." She pauses a moment. "That is if you think you're up for it of course." Q is almost daring her and plays her part perfectly getting the queen begging.

"Please Master grant me a chance to feel what's it's like to really have your cock fucking my helpless ass." I pause a moment rolling my hips around stirring my shaft deep inside Q.

"Are sure you're ready for that?" I get her begging even more before I pull out of Q and move over pressing my erection hard against her ass. "Ready to be claimed as my slave?" I press her further.

"Yes Master claim your new slave and let me feel you use my virgin ass hard." I lean in starting to enter her ass moving to whisper in her ear.

"You're about to become my royal fuck toy made to please and serve my cock. Ready to start your new life obeying my every command." I hold myself in place waiting as she pants out.

"Claim me Master. Please let me serve you like a good slave." I push forward impaling her ass until I bottom out deep inside and I hold myself there questioning.

"How does that feel?"

"Amazing Master." She moans out so I start moving pumping into her helpless ass slowly picking up speed. Soon I'm going full tilt and she's only grunting or moaning at my use. I pause as I get close shifting Q closer so I can reach her dripping slit.

"Since you're enjoying this so much I could fill your ass with my load but since you're linked with Q the only way to cum when I do would be to eat her pussy. Do you want to lick Q to climax while I flood your bowels?" She begs instantly and I soon move Q on her back in front of the queen. I help Q hook her legs in the bound arms of her highness so she can rub against the face of the defenseless woman as she like ensuring to cover her face in her juices. Q and I both start using the bound woman between us entirely for our pleasure. I slowly get close again but this time I grip Q's legs pulling her tight trapping her pussy against the queen's faces as I pound her ass harder. I count down grinding Q's groin all over the woman's face getting to zero as I finally cum deep in the tight ass holding my cock. I lean in gripping Q's hips for a better grip to violate the woman's face and mouth as I make Q cum a few more times loving the queen's ass shivering around my shaft with each one. Once I can see Q is satisfied I stop removing myself from her rectum before I carry her to the cell nearby placing her on the bed and locking her in. I move back to Q picking her up to carry her up to be washed off and put her to bed with me. I release Q praising her as I bath her gently rubbing down her whole body before carrying her in my arms to bed for the evening.

The next morning after showering Q in affection I send her to start cooking while I head down to our guest potion in hand. I find her still asleep so after unlocking the door I sit next to her moving her around gently and I wake her as she's in position. "Morning drink this." I offer to bottle to her lips emptying down her throat before she can think of asking what it was. She wakes up increasingly aroused and my teasing soon takes her to the edge before I stand her up leading her up to table. "Q was nice to you today to take over cooking leaving you on the preferred cock sucking duty." I explain as I press her down to kneel at my feet and as I shed my cloths I comment. "You really should thank her later." I see her about to reply but my cock enters her mouth cuts her off and my hand pushing her down gets her moving.

Q soon presents my meal and sits next to me close enough to coach the queen. "I hope you are enjoying Master's cock miss as you said you wanted the full ride." Q leans over gripping her head as she orders. "Master likes to feel a tight throat hold him as he eats. Get as deep as you can and stay down as long as you can." The queen wasn't bound at the moment but as the tiny mouse girl pushes her head down her hands remain behind her accepting Q's help. I sit back enjoying my meal as does Q even if it's with one hand because she was so focused on helping. Around halfway through my breakfast I'm getting close and Q knows it. "Master's grunts means he's getting close. Bob faster and suck harder." Q's face fucking her on my groin looking into my eyes. "Do you wish my mouth to serve you as well Master?" I try to sound unmoved.

"Yes I think so." Q squeals with delight asking. "Balls or ass Master?"

I smirk standing. "Ass but keep helping our guest as you French kiss my asshole." Q jams her face in my crack while reaching around to grip the queen's head with both hands. I'm so amazed as Q rims me while pounding the queen's head on my shaft at impressive speed. When I get close my hands cover Q's taking control of both to maximize my pleasure as I unload my morning load down the queen's throat. I know from past experiments that once it mixes with the potion in her belly she'd putty in my hands for the next few hours. I held my shaft deep in her throat watching her eyes as goes into bliss state.

I pat her head like a puppy. "Good girl. Let's get you something to eat." I send Q to get her meal in a dog bowl and places it down next to her.

"Eat up." I point at it mixed food watch her lean down about to reach in with her hand. "No hands." She nods leaning all the way to the bowl and starting to dig into her meal. After eating I bring us all down to the dungeon binding the queen on the cross and teasing her to the edge again before I comment. "We need a new name for you to fit your new role." I work her excited clit as I stare at her. "Slut, whore, cunt, bitch or simply hole." I rattle off getting more interesting. "Cock sleeve, cum slut or ass whore." I slowly get more degrading until finally she moans at. "The royal cock sucker." I of course shorten it to just cock sucker most of the time for my ease or simply CS. The next few days of training and conditioning was quite enjoyable to Q and I. The sight of CS's face buried in Q's slit as we eat dinner still make me laugh every time I see it. Around a week in I have the CS order her guards to find a nice long path through the woods because she wanted to enjoy some nature. She also ensured no one with disturb her in the cab or face her wrath so while her and I walk out clothed with Q naked the moment we are safely inside I'm the only one still dressed. I tie CS in such a way that every bump and shift makes a toy inside her move. She watches as Q's head bobs in my lap and I program her further.

"Every time you are in this carriage from now on you'll remember this moment helpless and being torment by the road watching another slave pleasing your Master feet away." I pull Q's head back shift to cover CS in my seed and I repeat this several times over as Q rides me with either her pussy or ass. CS is desperate for an orgasm while dripping head to toe in my seed by the time we get back. I tell the guards the queen is asleep so to simply pull into the castle and unhook the horses to allow her to rest in peace. After closing the gate locking everyone else out I mess with CS making her think we are back at her home courtyard and I was about to expose her as my royal cock sucker covered in cum. "I'm going to lead you through the crowds straight to the throne room where if you beg like a good girl I might let you rub your needy pussy on the leg of your throne while I sit in it. Ready for everyone to see you as my personal sex slave?"

"Yes Master. Please parade me around like slut on the way inside." I hook a leash to her collar open the door.

"Come along my little slut puppy. Bark like a good girl." I stop to tease her several times getting her barking and yipping on my way to our mock throne room that as far as CS knew was full of all her friends. I have her crawl in naked cover in my many loads and have follow me to the throne where I sit my naked ass down. "Keep that mouth on my cock and you can grind against the chair leg." This gets her moving fast but I'd picked this chair to make it as hard as possible to get a good angle while keeping her mouth in place. I've cum several times today so I just sit back watching her torture herself as I tease Q next to me. We sit there watching CS get more frustrated over the next hour while I have Q dancing on the edge. I whisper in Q's ear asking. "Ready for your new role?" She only giggles and nods. "Seems like you are having trouble there CS. Want some help?" She nods moaning on my shaft. "Ask Q nicely and she might help but remember she's above you at the moment so think on how to address her." I push her head back watch her look to Q begging.

"Please Mistress Q help me cum. I beg you to help me over the edge. I'm so close but can't get over the edge I'll thank you for all the help you give when Master allows." I nod my permission and Q moves to the floor close enough to reach all of CS as my hands grip her head to use her mouth. I pound CS's face without mercy as Q teases her while speaking.

"Master has a piece I really want to put you inside so you can thank me with your lovely mouth and several others I want to try. I hope you'll do all that in time and Master will allow so I can enjoy how thankful you'll be." I empty what's let in my balls down her throat as Q give CS a massive climax.

Another day we have CS wrapped up tight with only her head, tits and a slit at her pussy exposed. "Q has my permission to enjoy you for the next few hours as I pop in and out. You be good and give her the best ride you can." I pat CS's head before looking to Q. "Have fun sweetie." Q instantly hops onto the face of the helpless woman pinching both nipples as she orders.

"Get licking slut." I let Q cum on her face a few time before I step up pushing her forward on top of CS's body spearing her pussy hard and fast. I drag my balls over CS's face ensuring Q is dripping all over her. I unload deep inside her before pushing her forward cock slapping the bound woman below.

"Lick me clean." I jam my cock down her throat a few times before sitting Q up to feed her a cream pie. I spent last half of the day doing random things while checking in and sometimes joining Q fun. Once Q and I are both satisfied I pick her up carrying away to our bedroom leaving our toy covered in our combined juices. She was left helpless to fall asleep smelling and tasting us while still being very horny. "Did you have fun today?" I question tossing her to the bed and pouncing on her.

"Yes Master. Thank you so much for letting me play with so freely." I kiss her a long moment staring in her eyes.

"You'll have a king to play with before too long if all goes well. What does my sweet Q want to do to that big powerful man?" She giggles hugging me.

"Master I want to do so much but mostly I want him to find me the biggest bestest jewel anywhere. Do you think we can get him to do that Master?" I roll over holding her to my chest.

"We can certainly try and by the time CS has him warmed up he should be very agreeable. She also turning into your new pet nicely so I'm sure she'll help." The next day I wake to Q riding me grinning and once she gets me off I watch her stand with her hand on her crotch running off. I know where so I go see Q mount the sleeping woman's face careful not to wake her before dropping down and pinching both her nipples.

"Lick me clean slut and make me cum on your face." Q orders moaning quickly as the bound woman obeyed. I move over teasing CS which gets Q moaning louder and soon cover her face in fresh coat of her juices. I motion Q off cleaning CS's eyes as I hold her on the edge as I address her.

"Do you want to cum?" Like I don't know the answer and as I tease her I press further. "My naughty slave has to make a promise to her new Master and Mistress if she wants to cum."

"ANYTHING!" She shouts making Q and I laugh.

"We are going to have to send you back to your husband next week and you'll be going with orders that must be obeyed." She's nodding and moaning. "Disobeying orders." I pull away stopping all stimulation. "And you'll be punished." She's gasping now.

"I'll obey. I'll obey everything." I start teasing her again.

"You'll get a list of orders and you are going to follow everyone to the letter." She yells again.

"Yes Master." I'm holding her on the razors edge.

"Swear to do everything we tell you to without hesitation." Once she does I give her a massive climax causing her to pass out so I take Q to wash up leaving CS still bound and waiting when she woke up alone again. "After breakfast you get to try out your pony." I comment washing us and rubbing her down. We release CS pointing at a small tub of water.

"Wash up and crawl down to the table." Q pats her head. "I'm going to cook so don't make Master wait to get his cock sucked by taking too long. You're a dirty slave not royalty and a presentable slave with a full mouth is the goal." Q spanks her ass as we leave. "Go." Q is halfway through cooking when I feel a mouth engulf me under the table. One hand drops down gripping her head.

"Deep and hold slut." Q serves me before sitting next to me and chatting like nothing was out of place as we sit there eating.

"I wanted to take her out for a test and I have a reward in mind if she passes." Q leans over pushing CS's head hard. "Yes my little slut. Do you want to earn a reward?" She moans yes around my shaft. Q rocks her head around giggling. "Well keep Master happy so he'll let me play with you." We go back to eating just like that and finish our meal before backing up. I grab CS throwing her across the table pinning her in place.

"Pussy or ass?" I question inches from her ear and I'm pleased to hear.

"Whatever pleases you most Master." I hold myself against her spread lips. "I'm willing to reward my good girl but one mistake and all the special treatment stops. However you are not allowed to cum because this my pleasure not yours." Q has hopped on the table wrapping her legs around CS 's head trapping her face against her tiny slit.

"Lick me and moan as Master uses you slut." We both use her hard leaving her panting as I pull her away from Q jamming my cock down her throat unloading my second load of the day. I know Q's cum several times by now so I simple push CS towards the table.

"Go ahead Q." Q hops off the table snapping her finger after pick up a bowl we got ready.

"Follow." I walk with Q out to the stable with the naked woman crawling behind to a stall with fresh hay and water bucket. "Today you are going to be my pony starting right now with your breakfast." Q sets the bowl down next to the water. "Eat up." Q hugs me watching the woman look at the mix of rice, grain and honey that looks a lot worse than it tastes but everything is from the kitchen. A moment or two of thought can be seen but hunger wins as her head lowers chowing down when she gets past the look. "Good girl. Act like a pony think like a pony and you'll be the pony. Finish your feed and I'm going to give you a nice wash down as a reward." I sit back enjoying the show of Q washing her body and moving to her hair. Q works hard while whispering away in her ear braided to pigtails from her long hair. "This how I'm going to guide you today." Pulling as she speaks. "Left and right. Now let's go out and try." Q ride CS outside soon smacking her ass. "Faster." I sit in my chair watching my sweet naked mouse girl riding the former queen who's naked as well and on all fours.

My elated Q was about to get me the keys to the kingdom in very real way soon. I wanted her as happy as possible and the smile plastered on her face tells me I've succeed. Q puts CS through her paces while teasing her as a reward and picking nipples or spanking her ass as punishment. She rides her over to me bringing her head right to my groin. "Master's my stud and I'm nice enough to share him with a good pony. Get him ready for me to ride my good girl." Q guide her head over my crotch and after removing my shorts she pushes her head down. "Get him nice and hard for me." Q reaches back teasing CS's dripping slit as I harden in her throat. Q yanks CS back turning her around as she slides down offering up her pussy. "Please Master mount me on my new pony and let me feel you deep inside me." I grant her wish sliding into her dripping pussy while she reaches down gripping the hanging breast of CS pinching and squeezing. "Lift that ass pony so Master can deeper." I'm soon all the way inside Q as she whispers away. "Can you feel the power of my stud mounting and using me? He's going to cum deep inside me and if you're very good I'll let you lick it out." Q's hands move down CS's body teasing her clit. "Imagine what Master's seeing with me on you like this. He's got 4 holes ready to go 2 pussies and 2 asses just waiting for him to stretch out his pick."

Q and I have our fun cumming together before I lift Q up off her pony sitting back. "Come lick us clean pony." I order getting her to give us both a tongue bath getting ever trace of our juices off before Q curls up in my chest ordering with her eyes closed.

"Pony lay down and rest. I'll ride you around some more after I relax with Master." We cuddle together with CS laying at our feet and after we've relaxed Q pops her head up with a smile. She kisses me a long minute before sliding down my body and leaping on CS back shocking her up on all fours. "Pony away." Q has the woman gallop away as best as she can making me laugh. Q ride her pony around until we are horny again and this time I trade between both pussy bent off in front of me. CS's ass was next up with Q reaching back to spread her ass cheeks while whispering in her ear. "My stud of a Master is going to claim your pony butt with his big bad cock. Be a good pony and back that ass up letting Master pound your ass before cumming in mine." CS's ass is up and spread allow me to spear her in one slow motion until my balls are resting on her pussy. Q reaches around playing with CS calling her a good girl for taking Master's shaft. I use her hard a long moment before pulling out and pressing against Q's tight butt. "Lift that butt and offer my ass to Master to use slut." Q pinches the woman's nipples hard getting Q in the perfect position for me to slide inside her ass. I don't hold back and go full force soon filling Q's butt with my load.

After I slide free Q is quick to direct CS over to lick and suck me clean. Once my groin is spotless she back her up before climbing down over CS head and she plants her hand on the woman's head press her down as she crawls over. "Lick Master's load out of me." Q orders before rubbing her face against my crotch grinning. "Are you satisfied Master?" I only laugh thinking a moment.