Traveling Wife

Story Info
My hotwife traveling.
2k words
3.68
39.5k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bob Dylan's voice, in a pleasant level from the speakers; "The times, they are a-changing". And as I listened, I enjoyed a glass of red wine, reflected of life itself, my life, women and particularly my wife.

Not many years ago, women stayed at home and men worked. And some lucky men travelled on business, stayed at hotels, drinks in the bar and happy life.

And back then, women where jealous of the men who had a job where they could travel. Do not ask me why. I have travelled the world like this, and in my opinion, it is boring and a lot of wasted time.

So, when my wife got a new job, high salary and a lot of travel, I tried to warn her. Travelling is no fun.

But she wanted to try, and who was I to say no?

And, quite honest, I was happy too. When she travels, I can do whatever I want, which basically is nice things like go fishing, watch movies and sip some red wine.

And, I never get jealous.

So, it was a nice evening, she had to be abroad for the weekend, and I took my fishing rod, tent, sleeping bag and some good weed and went into the wild. Of course, with my smart phone.

The darkness came and I sat by the fire enjoying a slight dizzyness from the weed. It was a nice "happy weed" and I was feeling great!

And now, dear reader, I guess you imagine a princess from the woos to appear, nude and horny, for me to fuck? Nope.

I was sitting there, and the phone rang. It was my wife.

I answered:

* "Hi baby"

/ "Hi darling"

* "How is life in the big world? Enjoying hotels instead of being home with me?"

/ "Dork, you know I hate to be away for the weekend. What are you up to? You sound happy"

* "Me, nah, just lying next to a camp fire, enjoying our self-grown weed and dreaming of you sexy"

/ "Lucky you. I am left alone. My colleagues could go home and I am bored in a bar"

* "A bar? Alone? Hm. A lonely business traveling woman in a bar. I guess you are popular then?"

/ "You idiot"

* "Ha ha sweetie. Remember I have been there. How many guys has hit on you tonight?"

/ "Not funny!"

* "I think it is kind of hot to think of it"

Some thoughts flew thru my head, maybe I should have some fun with my wife. I continued:

* "So, how many?"

/ "A few..."

* "Some more handsome guys than me then"

/ "No! Well, the last one was quite ok. Nice to talk to"

* "I hear music. You are still in the bar. Give him your phone!"

/ "What?"

* "I said, give him the phone"

/ "Why?"

* "Just do it"

I heard an unsure "hello", and I talked briefly with him. Then my wife was back.

/ "Dork, what did you tell him?

* "Me? Dork? Nothing. Or...I told him that it was ok for me if he tried to get you to bed. And I gave him some tips and tricks. I guess he will soon ask you to go dancing with him. You love to dance, I do not, so enjoy darlin. And if he squeezes you butt, you know why."

I hung up the phone and smiled into the darkness.

I lied back and enjoyed my weed, concluded I was so smart... or?

It took some time, and I got a message on my phone... A selfie from my wife, she blinked with one eye, and I could see dancing couples in the background.

I answered simply. Enjoy, and added a selfie of me while blowing some smoke.

Sitting by the fire was cosy, but the silence of the woods makes the thoughts run wild.

What if she goes further than flirting...? Would she?

A bee beep, new message... this time a movie file... dancing couples...and there, I saw you, my beautiful wife...in a short black dress, your back against the camera man...and...to white hands on your butt. They cupped your ass. Squeezing it, pulled your cheeks apart. My first thought was not about your squeezed ass. It was about the camera man. Who was he, why did he film you.

New thoughts...what had I done... I had teased you, challenged you... Two?

I took a deep breath of my weed. Felt some happiness from it. My brain went on high speed and my feelings was a rollercoaster. Then I took a new deep breath, telling myself you was only teasing me.

Bee beep...only text..."You asked for it"

What should I answer? Should I answer?

I could not decide and before I acted..

Bee beep: Again a movie file...Jesus...I was afraid to open it...It was sound of slow music, people laughing, couples dancing, after some seconds my wife appeared again...now she was dancing with her back against the stranger. She was rubbing her ass against him, twisting. And I could see he was kissing her neck...behind the ears. Damn! I did not tell him that. I knew you got "hot in a second" when kissed like that. I could easily see my wife enjoyed it, closed eyes, head back and to the side...

Thoughts flew thru my head, my heart pounded hard in my chest...I had lost control...I had provoked her...and I knew, when she got provoked enough, she did not stop...she had lack of impulse control...could lead to a lot of fun, but also disasters

The movie continued and I saw his hand slide from her hips, over her belly and up, cupped her soft tit, lifted it, squeezed, and released, and slides down. The movie file ended.

Again, the thoughts...who is filming? What would happen? Am I horny?

I took a deep breath again from my heavenly light weed.

Bee beep...A picture...my wife, dancing, a man... new man, for sure... he was tanned... tight dance... I could see them from the side. Deep kissing and his hand were under her blouse... I could only imagine but was sure he cupped her tit...

Then silence. No more text messages. I got nervous.

I told myself nothing bad would happened to her, and reminded my self that I started this.

I could do nothing, so I laid back on the ground, enjoying the effect of my weed. Kind of funny by the way, it is possible to grow weed in Norway, in your own garden, in the summer.

Bee beep...a movie file...my wife, and two men going into a taxi, all into the back seat...she was going inn second...sitting in the middle...two men and her. But again, I got shocked. Who filmed?

I could feel some kind of excitement building up...was I getting turned on? Not easy to say.

Bee beep...picture...my wife, and two men going to the elevator...two men, on each side of her...and two hands on her butt...she had turned her head backwards and smiled a hot smile.

Holy shit...was she going to do this...we had talked about it sometimes, her being a slut in a hotel room...but doing it...

Bee beep...just text..."Truth or dare darling"...

I answered: "Truth"

Bee beep: "Are you horny darlin?"

I answered..."...horny...I think. My turn"

Thoughts...should I truth or dare her...I want so much to see this... yet not...damned!! ...

I answered, "Truth or dare, sexy?"

Bee beep... "Dare"

I just answered "Continue"

Then silence...5 minutes...10 minutes...

Thoughts...Damned!! I should have said Continue, but with pictures and/ or film... I was not wanting a story told by her when she got home.

My heard started a wild pound. I had to fight the jealousy...

15 minutes...I looked at my phone, 64% battery... good coverage...

Bee beep... a movie file, a hotel-room, her hotel room...lights on...music on...no people.

Bee beep...movie...giggling wife...camera turns...she dances, two men, one in front and one at the back...she smiles, laughs...one is kissing her neck, the other kissing her throat and upper chest...camera zooms...a hand slides under her blouse, lifts it...she wears the black bra I gave her. A sexy one...her nipple is hard, his fingers plays with it thru the tin fabric...pulls the fabric down... exposes her tit, her nipple, like a little strawberry...

Thoughts...oh I love those nipples. They taste fresh, a bit "sour", like raspberries...

A hand from the other guy slides down, down...

The movie ended.

I was rock hard...no doubt, horny as hell...and not worried...unless these people where stupid or violent, nothing bad would happen to you.

Bee beep...a picture...you in bra, stockings, garter belt and G-thong panties...sitting on the bed, smiling.

Bee beep...a picture...you on all four, posing.

Then me and the silence of the wild, again... alone, with my thoughts...

Bee beep... a picture, you on you back, legs spread, and a dressed man between your tights, his head was for sure up at your pussy.

Thoughts...or thoughts? Just pictures in my head...my wife, prude and classy...what would her partners in the law firm have thought? Her friends? God I was horny.

Bee beep. A picture, on her knees, her back against the camera, two men, still in suits, front against the camera, her two hands gripping two dicks, her beautiful long dark hair almost all the way down to her butt.

Bee beep. A zoom, film, a dick with precum, her tongue sticking out just a millimetre away...licks it, and sucks carefully on the head.

Bee beep...a picture. She is on all four on the floor, a man behind her.

Beep beep...a movie...she is pulled by the hair and ass is slapped hard and she is fucked hard. Camera is moved, and I can see from the fucking guys perspective, down at her ass. Red hand marks. Then a hand appears from the side, slides down your back, to your butt. A finger stops at your butthole. Moves a bit. Then it disappears and returns covered with spit. Again, the finger plays. And the move ends.

I am shocked...you never ever let me play with your ass...

I inhale deeply, blows the weed smoke out real slow.

My thoughts got disturbed by Bee beep... a sound file. I push the play button and can hear your voice...whispering..."oh God...it feels so good...God...yes...ah...I feel so naughty..."

Beep beep, a picture from below, nice and clear, good light, no details spared. Your pussy kind of open, and a dick deep in your ass. Your pussylips was swollen and your clitoris huge.

I sat there, by the fire, horny as a Duracell Rabbit on nuclear power...and all I could do was...smoke weed...so I did...

Beebeep...my hands shaked... picture...my wifes face...face of orgasm...

Then silence...long silence...

Beebeep...a film...my wife on all four on the floor. One guy in each end. Spitroasted. Fucked from behind, sucking at the same time. Lots of noise, sounds of pleasure. My wife was into what I call animalistic mood. I have brought her to that stage from time to time, and it is fun. When she get in this mood she really does not care what is done to her as long as she is respected and handled well. And they handled her well, changed places, slapped her. Soon she sucked the guy who fucked her, and vice versa. You got pussyfucked, mouthfucked and buttfucked.

Then it ended, and silence.

Bee beep...a movie, you got DPed. Rough. A lot of moaning. Ad a really greasy scene appeared. They both came in you and kept on fucking for some minutes.

Beep beep, a new movie. The camera man got his treatment too. You sucked him eagerly, I could see he got swollen and came. You kept the tip of his dick in your mouth as he came. Swallowed and kissed it.

And what else could I do? Of with my pants, I jerked of while filming myself...and sent it to my wife... She deserved to see what I felt.

And added the text..."Oh my God, this was hot...I am so horny...I love you so much"

Bee beep... Text...Love you too hon...see you tomorrow.