All Comments on 'Traveling Wife'

by nyskjerrig_mann

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Impo_64Impo_64over 4 years ago
What does he need?

What does he need? As soon as he get back go to a rehab clinic...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Duracell Rabbit ? lmao .

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
why?

Why in these LW stories where the husband doesn't mind sharing his wife the wife always does more with the other guy than she does with husband? And why would that turn on the husband rather than piss him off?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
*////** ??

WTF?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
See you tomorrow,

When you will be served, so don't unpack

patilliepatillieover 4 years ago
Juvenile millenial nonsense

good luck in life, if that is how you treat each other, and think it is fun to boot, you will not last long together. Or maybe this is just a stroker story, in that case, fail.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 4 years ago
****

Well, it's different. Thanks! cd

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hot ass story

My husband and I tease each other almost exactly the same way. I am a concert promoter and he is a musician. Many nights we are in different cities. Many nights we get to experience the fun the other is having through texts, videos and even FaceTime. It's hot as hell and we love it. Thank you for this story. It hits home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
please use an editor

Not a bad story but wayyyyyy too many typos. Please use an editor or at least spell check. It's a turn off for me to read a story with so many mistakes.

luedonluedonover 4 years ago
First or second person?

Mr Mann, it would be helpful if you decided whether you are addressing your wife 'you' in your story or the reader when you describe her as 'my wife'.

eg:

"Beebeep...a film...my wife on all four on the floor. One guy in each end."

or:

"Bee beep...a movie, you got DPed. Rough. A lot of moaning. Ad a really greasy scene appeared. They both came in you and kept on fucking for some minutes."

Apart from that, I thought it was an interesting approach to the situation of a wife's wanderings. The husband's mixed emotions, confuddled by smoking weed, but mostly turned on by his wife doing what he had encouraged her to do, I thought were well described.

Maybe what he did wasn't very clever, but it made for a good story.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Always a cuckle!

Here is a typical cuckold fantasy story and quite adequately well written, too. But the real entertainment is in the comments from the men who claim not to understand the cuckold impulse but persist in reading AND commenting on cuckold stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Patillie: Stop sucking 26thNC's asshole.

Patillie, you used to be a bit okay. But now you have mutated into 26's clone. You have become like Lindsay Graham always sucking Trump's dick! Now you are saying you hate cuckolds, yet you are reading all the cuckold stories and posting your stupid anti-cuck comments!

Are you mad? Have you got nothing better to do? Who the fuck do you think cares what the fuck you think about cucks? Just read what you enjoy and keep your stupid anti-cuck sentiments to yourself.

You are starting to seem like a psycho closet gay who has sex wih a gay then beats him up or kills him afterwards, just to prove he is not really gay! Seek professional help, Stupid POS!

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
My! My!

Don't the little cucklets get triggered when someone makes fun of them. I thought humiliation was part of the appeal of their particular perversion. For willing bottom feeders they certainly can be sensitive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

If have said that was hot and will remain my favorite porn . Then follow with don’t bother coming home I’ll have your stuff in storage when you get back . The percentage of cheating while traveling for work must be extremely high . Everyone I know says it’s almost a guarantee and mostly with married woman. .

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Traveling Wife

Please let's see more of the teasing-cheating wife tales! Their so transparent, as we're led to believe that all is innocent and that the wife would never do such a thing and that she has been tempted by truth or dare BS to fulfill her husbands secret fantasy! It's all a load of horse shit but I love them just as mental imagery to jerk off to!

nyskjerrig_mannnyskjerrig_mannover 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks for all feedback :)

Thanks or all feedback.

I will work more on my spelling and language.

English is not my language, so to "native englishspeakers" I guess I never will be an A.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

ROARS WITH LAUGHTER AT IGNORANT AUTHOR!

Having husband and wife say "I love you".

It is impossible to love a spouse and let someone else fuck them

It is impossible to have an honest relationship with another with them fucking someone else

It is impossible to have true intimacy if the relationship lacks fidelity

A relationship with infidelity is one riven with doubt, lack of trust, and emotional separation

Anyone who tells you otherwise is either a pathological liar or completely self-deluded

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous