Traveling with Laken

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continuing to stroke my cock I concentrated on her fingers. I relished her taste, I also wanted to evoke more pleasure in her experience. I sucked her fingers how I imagined she might suck a penis.

She sighed and did something very unexpected, as I sucked on her fingers she propped herself up over my penis - I thought for a second she was about the break the rules and suck my cock. I shuddered at that thought. Instead, directly over me now, just as she had earlier in my hand, she spit more saliva on my cock.

"I thought you might need a little more lubrication before you cum," she said.

I released her hand and they went immediately back to her clit.

After that there was no turning back, we both fully focused on our masturbation session, her fingers working her wet clit much harder and faster. While I used her spit to stroke my cock. It wasn't long before Laken let out a relieved sigh and within seconds of that sigh, I came directly into the underwear she had given me, soaking them fully with cum.

We both cleaned up and let out a satisfied sigh. We gazed at each other and laughed a comfortable, relieved, relaxed laugh. Then we both got dressed and actually finished watching the game, I eventually returned to my room for a good night's sleep.

12