Travelling Businessman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Plopping noises were echoing around the bathroom and into the bedroom as Lien fucked my face. The deeper I went down into Lien's lap taking more and more of his cock the tighter he gripped my head, I had never sucked a cock this hard before and he was giving my mouth a workout with his large cock.

Lien looked up to the ceiling and let out a loud groan from the pleasures he was now feeling throughout his body as I attempted to deep throat his large cock. My tongue was sticking out and coating his meat in saliva as my head descended downward, gagging noises escaping my throat as I struggled to deep throat all 8 inches of his Taiwanese dick.

I was bobbing up and down now freely in Lien's lap, my head moving intensely across its length. I had a good rhythm going and this older Taiwanese was in heaven from the blow job he was now receiving instead of the originally agreed hand job. As Lien's grip eased on the back of my head I moved my left hand to start massaging his balls, I was really getting into this now and feeling the sexual heat of our forbidden encounter all the while my boyfriend was in the next room.

Lien boldly moved his hand to reach for my cock again when I was coming up for air but I saw his movement this time and playfully smacked his hard cock. 'Hey now, remember no touching. You're lucky I agreed to suck your big Taiwanese cock.'

He begged back, 'I am sorry, I won't do it again. You just make me feel so good and give such a great blow job.'

I liked hearing that Lien was enjoying my mouth on his cock and responded, 'I know, but I think I like teasing you more. I want to see how long you can really last before you cum all over the place.' With that I stood back up releasing his cock from my hand and moved to the sink.

Looking back at Lien I moved my hand to the bottle of moisturiser and started to stroke it along the length of my own hard 6 inch cock before him letting him watch me as I jerked my own cock. I then told Lien to keep his hands at his sides and stepped back towards the toilet where he was seated. Moving forward I positioned myself over Lien almost straddling him as he sat there. Our chests were at the same level now and I slowly moved my body over his lap causing my dick to press down onto the top of his.

'Ohhhhh fuck you are a tease!' Lien groaned as he felt our cocks collide.

I grinned back at him and said, 'Oh you don't know the half of it.' As I slowly started to stand up taller causing my cock to press upward against Lien's stomach and chest until it was hanging inches from his face. He was breathing hard now and I could feel his breath as it washed over my cock causing it to pulse in front of him.

'Oh my god, you are such a tease!' Lien said as he rolled his head back in ecstasy.

I grinned wider a thought coming to my mind, 'You think this is a tease? You haven't seen anything yet.' I then moved myself back down but this time I let my bare ass press down into Lien's raging hard cock, feeling it poke at my ass cheeks each time I gently bobbed myself in his lap.

This I could see was creating agony for Lien who must have just wanted to fuck me. I grinned as I watched his face take in what was happening and then moved back off his lap and stood back against the sink once again letting him regain his breath.

Seeing the moisturiser bottle I grinned again and put moisturiser on my hands only this time it wasn't for my cock and I turned bending slightly so that Lien had a full view of my perfect bubble butt and started to work the moisturiser against my cheeks and press it along my ass crack. I heard him take in a big breath as he watched me and snickered to myself.

'Why don't you come and get a closer look at my perfect white boy ass huh?' I gripped the sink and pushed my ass back trying to make it more prominent in Lien's line of view.

He didn't need to be asked twice and quickly moved from the toilet seat and knelt down directly behind where I stood, his eyes now level with my ass and just inches away.

Feeling his breath in waves over my ass cheeks I turned back slightly, 'Damn, I can feel you breathing hard on my ass. It's getting you really excited huh?'

Lien replied between breaths, 'Fuck yeah it is!' And then leaned in and started to lick my ass angling his tongue directly along my ass crack towards my ass hole.

His sudden movement caught me off guard and all I could muster as I felt his tongue grazing against my hole was, 'Oh shit, what are you doing?' I couldn't deny though that this new found attention my ass was receiving felt good and closed my eyes from the treatment Lien's tongue was giving me. He was licking my ass hard now and I could feel his tongue as it tried to push into my hole in rapid movements.

'Ohhhh fuck that feels good! Lick it right there Lien ohhhh yeah.' I moaned out in pure pleasure.

He had made my ass extra wet with his tongue and stopped for a moment to admire my ass. At this point it now looked like Lien had taken control of the situation but when he moved to push a finger into my ass hole I came back to my senses and told him to stop breaking off his attempts to finger my ass and causing him to lose the leverage he had just gained.

'You weren't supposed to do that naughty boy, remember no touching unless I let you Lien.'

With a sly smile Lien replied, 'I didn't hear you protest from the attention.'

I shook my head at his sly comment and pushed him back down so that he was once again sitting on the toilet seat. Moving myself back between his legs I hovered my mouth over his cock and descended onto the head recommencing the sucking of his 8 inch beast. Once I had felt that his cock was raging hard again against my lips I stood back up in a straddle position. I wanted to tease this guy some more especially after he had crossed the line to lick out my ass.

As I stood over him I moved my body down again teasing the head of his cock my gently tapping my ass cheeks against it. Occasionally I would align my hole with the head and press directly down against his cock as if letting him fuck my ass.

Groans were escaping Lien's mouth as he felt his cock press into my ass and I increased the teasing my pressing my wet hole harder against his cock and feeling the head almost penetrate me before lifting myself back up. Lien couldn't believe this new found contact and looked directly into my eyes with his brown eyed stare, 'Oh my god, your are such a fucking tease! How can you do this to me? You're even wet I can feel it, all ready for a nice big Taiwanese cock in that ass.'

I smiled cockily back at Lien knowing that I was saving my ass for Lucas later on in the evening and felt well in control of the situation once again. Surely Lien would not last much longer and blow his load very soon. 'I told you I loved teasing you and that you hadn't seen anything yet. I want to hear you beg to cum.'

By now I had commenced mini taps of my naked wet ass hole directly against the head of Lien's bare 8 inch Taiwanese cock. It was just enough so that the head would move a centimetre into my ass hole. Both of us were breathing heavily and while I was focused on my breath, Lien was completely flustered and couldn't take anymore foreplay from me. I had taken him to boiling point from the blowjob and now gentle humping of his cock.

As my ass hole moved back down aligning with the head of his cock he reached out grabbing hold firmly of my ass cheeks and began to force me down. With his bare cock and my wet ass hole touching all I could say was, 'Wait wait wait! What are you doing?' As I felt Lien's cock press upward and my ass be pulled downward causing my body to travel down along the length of his 8 inch Taiwanese cock with ease.

Lien's cock slipped into my ass so quickly and he was now holding me down balls deep inside of my ass in no time. My response was I loud gasp and I found myself clutching his shoulders tightly as my ass felt the full force and girth of Lien's 8 inch cock. My mouth was agape from shock and I couldn't believe he had just done that.

I was now pinned down on his cock, holding onto his shoulders for balance and all 8 inches of his cock disappeared into my ass. Lien held me down tightly and awaited my reaction. He was letting my ass soak in the feeling of his girth. While I sat there taking it all in I gave no verbal indication of protest and Lien took the opportunity to grip hold of my hips. He then gave a little time for my shock to ease and my mind to get over the fact that his cock was now fully inside me.

Lien then assisted in gliding me up and down on his 8 inch cock, looking deeply into my eyes for further response as he started to fuck me with his Taiwanese pole. As the feeling of having his huge dick inside me, pressing against my ass took hold all I could do was shake my head as I stared back at him. I knew this had gone too far but even though my head gestures were indicating refusal my body was making no active attempt to get off Lien's dick.

He asked as I started to ride him instinctively now, 'Why are you shaking your head no Benji? You know you want it, your ass is begging for my cock, you needed it in your tight ass huh. How is the full Taiwanese experience for you now?'

Lien was right, my ass had been ready for some dick the only thing was I had thought the dick in question would be my boyfriend Lucas' and not this older Taiwanese strangers. After all the foreplay Lien's cock had become raging hard and well lubricated from the soap and my saliva, not to mention my moisturised ass from the body cream and Lien's good tonguing earlier. The combination now meant that my ass was easily gliding up and down on this Taiwanese guy's cock.

My previously confident demeanour had been muffled by Lien's bold move to fuck me, he had succeeded and now had my ass filled with his meat. He was fulfilling the sexual void I was feeling having been thinking of all the kinky sex that Lucas and I had previously planned all night.

There was a good amount of strokes in and out of my ass before Lien eased his grip on my hips. Feeling this relaxation I automatically rode him for a couple more strokes out of pure sexual instinct before gripping his shoulders tightly and suddenly lifting myself off his dick.

I stood momentarily in front of Lien as he watched me carefully thinking I was putting an end to this sexual mess. That wasn't the case though, his dick had been inside my ass now and I was craving more of his large thick member.

'That straddling position is hard to fuck in and feel all of you, come join me here and show me how you can really fuck.' Lien did not need to be invited twice and as I turned and bent over gripping the sink with both hands he moved to position himself behind me, gripping the base of his 8 inch cock and aligning it with my ass hole.

I knew what was coming as I closed my eyes and felt Lien's bare cock head press forward against my hole and begin to glide deep inside me. Through the mirror I could see his grinning face as this 30 something 5'5" slender Taiwanese guy with the huge cock conquered what was now his 23 year old blonde haired white boy.

Feeling Lien's cock inching further into my ass, filling me like I had never experience before I looked back at him, 'Are you going to fuck me good, cause my good for nothing boyfriend was supposed to be the one fucking me tonight.'

Lien knew I was all his by my question and how I had invited him back to fuck my ass. He squeezed my ass cheeks as he drove his cock balls deep into my begging ass. 'Oh yeah white boy, I will fuck you really good, much better than your boyfriend. I am going to make your ass mine tonight Benji, you want me as your Taiwanese master?'

As he said this I looked in the mirror and noticed Lien turn his head to look back through the glass window into the bedroom where Lucas sat on the bed watching. Lien had a new found power now and confidence that this short Taiwanese guy had not at all exuded earlier and he simply smirked at Lucas as their eyes met and winked at him. Lien knew I was now at his disposal to be fucked as he pleased all the while Lucas could only watch on.

His grin was devilish as he turned back to look at my face in the mirror and started to rock his hips back and forth driving his cock in and out of my waiting ass. It appeared he had no problem having an audience now that his cock was fully erect at 8 inches and impaling my body for his pleasure.

With each thrust forward I felt my ass cheeks wobble as Lien's cock drove balls deep inside of me and his balls pressed against my cheeks as his pole disappeared deep within me. I could feel his cock throbbing inside me as my ass enclosed around it tightly taking care of Lien's sexual needs. It must have felt great for him too as he leaned his head back, closing his eyes and sighing out in pure pleasure. 'Ohhhhhh fuck your ass was meant to be fucked by me tonight Benji, my blonde boy.'

I moaned out in pleasure as Lien drove his cock continually against my g-spot giving no protest at all to his comments and enjoying this moment as much as he was. He had bargained for a hand job and was now getting so much more.

With our moans now in unison Lien thrust forward entering me balls deep and leaned over my back as he attempted to grind as deep into my ass from this angle as he could. I had never had a cock reach that deep within me and let out a loud prolonged groan of ecstasy, 'Ohhhhhhhhhhhh my fuckkkkkk.'

Hearing this I felt Lien grin as he lay over my back and he reached forward with his left hand to tilt my head and pull it back towards his. For the first time his soft lips pressed against mine and I felt his breath enter my mouth as he began to kiss me, all the while grinding his cock into my ass in short powerful thrusts.

Feeling Lien's tongue push between my lips and into my mouth I was now completed overwhelmed and kissed him back passionately, our tongues colliding with each other as we made out. I felt Lien move his right hand now and he started to tweak my right nipple, he was stimulating my ass, mouth and nipple all at the same time driving my body crazy and I moaned deeply into his mouth as we kissed.

'Ohhhhhh fuck Lien you are so gooooooood.' I could feel my own cock raging hard as it bobbed against my stomach with each of Lien's pelvic thrusts.

I was in pure ecstasy and loving the attention Lien was giving my body as we continued our wild fuck. The two of us were now in the pure heat of sex and Lien could tell this from the way my body was reacting to each of his movements. If that wasn't enough my encouragement was as I continued to moan out against his lips.

'Ohhhhh yes, fuck me! Don't stop, ohhhhhh your cock feels so fucking great! Fuck me my Taiwanese master, fuck me!' Hearing my word's Lien was taken aback by my excitement and looked back into my eyes grinning widely. He leaned in again and kissed me harder this time, darting his tongue more forcefully into my mouth.

The sounds of our fuck filled the bathroom and echoed into the bedroom, we were in sexual heat and reaching what felt like new heights of pleasure for the both of us. Lien lifted himself back up and was standing once again behind me only this time he used his right hand to raise my right leg slightly and gain a better angle in which to penetrate my ass with his 8 inch raging cock.

He was now attacking my ass with his slow and deep pelvic thrusts, impaling me onto all 8 inches of his cock and grinding his member deep within me. My moans increased even further and Lien's grunts also began to fill the room.

Lien's 8 inches would leave my ass, just the tip resting at my entrance and then he would plough forward descending the full length completely into my ass making his cock disappear. As I opened my eyes briefly I saw through the mirror that Lucas had pushed down his pants and was now jerking himself off as he watched Lien dominating my body.

Lien must have noticed this too as he leaned back forward draping himself over my back and whispered into my ear, 'Ever got fucked on the bed in front of your boyfriend?'

I raised my head back to look into his deep brown eyes and shook my head, 'No.'

He then stood back up pulling back causing his 8 inch cock to move completely out of my ass and hang at attention between his slender thighs. Instructing me to follow him, Lien reached out grabbing my hand pulling me along behind him as we departed the bathroom and walked out to the bedroom.

Lucas was surprised to see us suddenly exit the bathroom and sat staring at our two naked bodies as he gripped the base of his hard 6 inch cock.

Lien smirked at Lucas as he sat in silence and pulled me with him to the bed. As Lucas sat on the left corner, Lien pushed me down onto the right corner of the bed so that I was now laying on my back with my legs hanging from the edge.

'Ready for a close up view of me fucking your blonde bitch?' Lien gleamed at Lucas. In any other world this would have looked ridiculous, Lucas was 4 inches taller than Lien and larger in stature but Lien in this moment had a powerful presence that exuded from his large 8 inch cock.

Lucas stuttered a hushed response all the while holding onto his own hard cock.

Then without missing a beat Lien turned to look down at me with his deep brown eyes and smiled as he grabbed my ankles and positioned them onto his shoulder. 'Time to get really wild Benji.' And he aimed his cock at my raised ass hole and drove forward hard slamming all 8 inches as deep into my ass as he could possibly reach.

'Ohhhhhhh fuck me.' I groaned out beneath him as I moved my head from side to side in pleasure. I moved my hands gripping hold of the bed sheets and clinging onto them as Lien began his powerful assault of my ass, slamming his cock back and forth, the sound of his balls slapping against my ass cheeks filling the room.

'Ohhhhh yeah take it my white boy, take it all! You're not going to want to leave Taiwan by the time I'm through with this ass. You'll be craving my cock from now on.' Lien smirked down at me, his blonde conquest and then across to Lucas who was now stroking his own cock again next to us.

I was feeling pleasures I had never felt before and panted up to Lien, 'What are you doing to me? Ohhhh fuck you're so deep inside of me, ohhhhhh.'

This was just further encouragement for Lien to continue fucking me in this position and as he continued to slam his cock deep into my ass he leaned forward over me bringing his lips down onto mine and kissing me passionately once again. Our tongues collided again as we kissed and I could feel Lien's butt clenching with each deep thrust forward into my body. This was the most wild and passionate sex I had ever had.

He was penetrating me in this position and kissing me for a good five minutes before he lifted himself back up and I could feel that we were both close to reaching our orgasms.

Looking down at me he reached out grasping my cock and began to stroke me as he fucked my ass. The feeling of his warm hand now around my raging hard 6 inch cock made me moan louder, I couldn't hold it in any longer and could feel myself building up to breaking point.

I clung to the bed sheets tighter as I threw my head back and felt my cock start to pulse in Lien's hand, 'Ohhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkk shit I am cumming! Fuckkkkkk oh yesssssss.' My cock erupted sending spurt after spurt of my cum shooting out onto my chest and the bed sheets beside me.

Seeing me erupt sent a new gleam across Liens face and he released my spent cock from his hand and held my hips as he started to drive his cock into my ass faster and faster increasing his speed.

He was talking dirty now too as he got closer and closer to his own eruption, 'You love my cock huh slut? Tell me how much you love it. Let your boyfriend know how good you are getting fucked.'