Travelling Businessman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Ohhhhh yes fuck me Lien, you've made me cum now show me what you've got. Give me all your cum.' I moaned up to him.

Grinning at his conquest again I felt Lien shudder and he slammed forward driving all 8 inches of his cock deep into my ass and let out a deep moan, 'Ohhhhhh fuck yeah here it comes bitch, take it all, you can have all my load inside of your white boy ass.'

Lien's cock started to pulse inside me and I felt his warm cum start to squirt out inside of my ass filling me with the largest load of cum I had ever taken or felt, it must have been 7-8 spurts. Feeling himself empty inside me Lien fell forward onto me and pressed his lips against mine again kissing me softly and breathing over my face.

'Ohhhh fuck that was the best ass I've ever had Benji, you are so fucking great. Glad I could be the lucky one tonight.' Lien lifted his head slightly so that our eyes could meet and he smiled down at me. He then turned to Lucas who had now cum over his hand watching the two of us reach our climaxes. 'Oh looks like boyfriend enjoyed watching huh? Does that mean I can be the lucky one tomorrow too?'

I was sexually spent by now and looked back up to Lien smiling weakly as he leaned down again to kiss me.

Lucas had started to move now and I looked over to him as he put his cock back into his shorts, all the while with Lien laying on top of me his cock still penetrating my ass and his lips kissing my cheek.

'Oh fuck what a crazy night huh Benji, think it's time we head back to our room now though.' Lucas moved across towards the door.

'Fuck this was wild Lucas, I knew you wanted me to be kinkier but this was another level I hadn't expected. I'll clean myself off and meet you back at our room soon.' I watched as Lucas nodded and left, the door closing behind him.

Looking back at Lien he was smirking down at me, 'Well I'm too exhausted now to move, I could fall asleep on top of you with my cock still in your perfect ass Benji.'

'Oh really, maybe I'd like that big boy.' I grinned.

Lien then smiled and kissed me again and rested his head against mine on the bed, sure enough within 5 minutes we had both drifted off to sleep naked on his bed and with his now softening cock slowly leaving my ass as we slept leaving a trail of his cum leaking from my spent hole.