Travelling Businessman

Story Info
Boyfriends encounter a businessman on trip to Taipei.
8.2k words
4.84
18.4k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My boyfriend had planned a fun getaway trip for us to Taiwan for the long weekend. I was excited as we hadn't been able to travel in so long due to COVID restrictions and the thought of an international trip from Australia was thrilling after so much time spent in our tiny apartment. My boyfriend Lucas is 26 years old and I am 23. We are both 2nd generation Australians, my family originally being from England while Lucas' family had been from Italy.

We needed a break and the long weekend trip to Taipei was going to be our first mini vacation since the pandemic had begun. We were both super excited and I could tell Lucas' goal would be to have a sex filled weekend and spice up our sexual relationship after being enclosed in our small apartment for 2 years. He had been pestering me to be kinkier and more wild in the bedroom and often told me he had a fantasy to have sex in public places.

I had to admit, hearing Lucas talk so dirty to me was a real turn on and after a few drinks I especially found I was more susceptible to his lead at being more wild sexually.

Our flight was departing early Thursday morning and landing in Taipei at 3pm in the afternoon, this would give us a full 3 and a half days in this beautiful Asian metropolis that I was keen to explore. It was said that this was one of the gay capitals of Asia and Lucas and I were keen to see this for ourselves.

Once we had checked into the hotel we got settled in the room which included a quick shower. I stood beneath the rainfall shower head with my arms stretched out reaching for the falling warm water that washed over my body. I am 5'7" so couldn't reach the shower head itself but loved to stretch like this in the shower.

The warm water washed over my toned white body and I moved my hands across my hairless chest and abs, to my perfectly rounded ass cheeks and began to wash away the sweat from the plane ride. As I pressed my hands against my ass cheeks squeezing them I felt the eyes of Lucas as he lay on the bed peering into the bathroom from the clear window that separated the bathroom from the bedroom. Knowing he was watching me I moved my hand placing it around the base of my semi hard cock and began to stroke myself.

'Oh you are a naughty boy Benji, I tell you later tonight I am going to fuck you so hard!' Lucas' voice echoed into the bathroom.

I grinned and turned to look at him, 'Can't wait for tonight then big boy.' And I moved my hands from my now hard 6 inch cock and wiggled my hips making it bounce around as I faced Lucas.

Fuck this was going to be an epic trip I thought to myself and I turned off the water preceding to get ready to head downstairs to the hotel bar. We were staying in a gay friendly hotel that had been ranked one of the most hip places for young gays to stay in all of Taipei.

I wore a pair of tight black jeans that perfectly displayed my bubble butt that extended out from my lower back and then back in to my upper thighs. I had a dedicated squat regime and loved to show off my ass any chance I got. It felt great and I liked to watch Lucas' reaction when other boys checked me out. Paired with my jeans I wore a loose fitting white top.

Lucas looked hot too and was in a pair of straight leg denim jeans and a black top. We headed downstairs to the bar holding hands and started our weekend of drinking. We had quickly finished off 3 mixed drinks and a cocktail and I was feeling nice, the perfect amount of alcohol to lift my sexual personality and courage.

Looking at his phone Lucas mentioned it was already 11pm and following on from his foreplay between our drinks he suggested we head to the Jacuzzi for some real fun. Having him squeezing my cock through my jeans as we sat at the bar and reaching across to do the same to him I was excited to follow his lead and ready to fuck.

We left the bar and headed to the indoor pool and Jacuzzi level of the hotel, beneath my clothes I had worn a Christian Alexander swimming thong. It was light blue and the material barely held my cock and balls in place with the back having a thin line of material that nestled perfectly between my butt cheeks. I knew this was Lucas' favourite piece of swimwear that I had and that it would make him super horny.

When we got to the Jacuzzi though there was an older Taiwanese guy in the Jacuzzi and just Lucas and I. The hotel was primarily for the younger demographic and the Taiwanese guy looked to be in his mid thirties. He was smaller than Lucas and I, maybe 5'5" with a slender build. From what I glanced as we entered the room he had slightly defined abs and like me looked to have no body hair on his upper or lower body apart from the short black hair on his head.

Lucas didn't seem to be perturbed by him though and headed straight for the Jacuzzi, removing his clothes and stepping into the hot water in his black swim trunks that I could see were holding in his semi hard 6 inch cock.

I didn't want this older guy to see me yet though and moved to use the pool hoping by the time I moved into the Jacuzzi he would have left. As I swam in the pool I heard Lucas talking with the Taiwanese guy who had introduced himself as Lien.

Lucas was telling him about our trip and that we were both excited to experience all Taipei the gay capital of Asia had to offer. Lien mentioned that he was staying at the hotel on business and normally lived to the south of Taipei but enjoyed staying at this hotel every month.

Having completed several laps of the pool I gave up waiting and walked over to join Lucas and Lien in the Jacuzzi. I noticed both their eyes watch as I stepped into the pool and momentarily needed to turn facing away from Lien in order to sit myself next to Lucas which meant that he was given a full close up view of my ass and bare cheeks. The thin material of my briefs barely covered my ass crack.

I introduced myself to Lien and he smiled back at me as I got caught up with the conversation. I noticed that Lien was drinking too and had what looked to be a glass of whiskey placed next to his shoulder on the edge of the Jacuzzi.

We chatted some more and I felt the need to use the bathroom from the earlier drinks and sitting in the warm water so excused myself. As I stepped out of the Jacuzzi I could feel Lien eyeing my ass and knew that Lucas would be turned on further by this knowing that soon he would be fucking what Lien was clearly craving. Lien definitely loved the view of me leaving the Jacuzzi in my skimpy swim briefs as they clung to my ass.

There was silence while I was in the change rooms but as I was preparing to return to the Jacuzzi I heard Lien asking Lucas a question. I focused to hear what they were talking about.

Lien - 'Do you mind me asking you something Lucas and please I mean absolutely no offense by this at all?'

Lucas - 'Oh uh sure go ahead.'

Lien - 'I'm curious, you know I travel for business a lot and it can get awfully lonely for me. I am not as lucky as you to have a boyfriend as sexy as Benji.'

Lien paused then and there were a few moments silence before Lucas continued.

Lucas - 'And?'

Lien - 'Well I was wondering if you and Benji could maybe help me out. You did say you wanted the full Taipei experience.'

Lucas - 'What do you mean by help you out Lien?'

Lien - 'Well actually it would more be like your boyfriend helping me out. I have a problem getting hard and it's been too long since I last cummed. Have you heard of a tugjob?'

I knew where Lien was going with this and couldn't believe he had the nerve to ask this from Lucas. I was feeling heightened emotions from the drinks a mix of annoyance at Lien's questions and sexual desire at wanting to head back to the room and have Lucas' cock inside my ass.

Lucas had been silent again for a few moments and I peered out from the change rooms seeing that he also appeared annoyed. Lien continued to talk again though and I held my position.

Lien - 'I only ask you because you have such a beautiful boyfriend in Benji and I have never been with a blonde, white, Australian before. If you think about it, it's actually a compliment and I hope you are not offended. '

Hearing Lien talk I thought Lucas would probably feel bad for the guy not having the attention sexually that we both had.

Lucas - 'It's ok and trust me I can understand where you are coming from. Not everyone has a hot boyfriend like me.'

Lien - 'Thank you for being so calm and not taking offence. I just felt like I needed to say something and I would be willing to pay you guys $500 for it.'

Lucas laughed at this from Lien, he must have figured that Lucas and I needed the money as we were younger and still at college. He was an older guy who was horny with money to burn so must have thought this deal would be a win-win.

Lucas excused himself from the Jacuzzi and moved for the change rooms. I tried to play dumb as Lucas saw me in the change rooms and asked what had he and Lien been talking about and why his face looked so funny as if he was hiding something.

He said it was nothing at first but I persisted and he finally said with a blasé tone, 'Oh Lien mentioned how beautiful you are and asked if he could get a tugjob from you for $500.'

I was taken back at first hearing Lucas act so blasé about this older Taiwanese strangers request.

'Are you fucking serious? This stranger asks for my help sexually and you are not offended?' I spoke back to Lucas.

'Relax babe, he is just a desperate older guy and has probably had too many drinks.' Lucas continued, 'He is speaking nonsense and told me he didn't want to offend us. He said how sexy you are and that it's a compliment.'

'Well maybe if you don't mind me being treated like a prostitute that would give a hand job for a few hundred dollars then I shouldn't mind either huh?' I had worked myself into an annoyed rage now mainly at Lucas and probably because of the drinks too clouding my judgement.

I moved past Lucas and walked to the edge of the Jacuzzi, standing over the spot where Lien's head was resting in just my slutty swim briefs. I could tell by Lien's face he didn't mind having me standing over him.

Benji - 'So you're just here on business checking out all the young white blondes huh? And asking for sexual favours?'

Lien was taken aback by my abruptness and smiled shyly back up towards me.

Lien - 'Well I do think you are very sexy and couldn't stop myself from asking. Who knows when I'll ever meet another cute blonde boy like you Benji. I like to live life with no regrets.'

Lucas had joined at my side now and I looked from Lien to him.

Benji - 'Well since my good for nothing boyfriend didn't get offended why should I right?'

Lien nodded as if he was glad to hear I agreed with his points. Silence followed as they both looked at me wondering what I would say or do next.

I gathered my thoughts and a smile creased my lips. Looking down at Lien I asked again, 'How much were you offering?'

Lien licked his lips before he replied, 'I think $500 is a fair price for a tug job.'

I looked from Lien to Lucas again, 'Ok I am up for that. Get out of the Jacuzzi and we can do this in your room.'

Turning to Lucas I saw his mouth drop to the floor, he was shocked at my agreement. I started to walk following Lien as he collected a towel and moved to the elevators and whispered to Lucas, 'Let this be a lesson to you for next time a stranger asks to have me make them cum.'

We were all now in the left and as the doors opened we moved down the hallway and Lien lead us into his room. Lucas was trying to get me to stop but as we stepped into the room I said, 'What, you always say I need to be sexier and kinkier. Now I am going to show you just how kinky I can be and make $500 while doing it.'

My inhibitions had taken over my thoughts now and Lucas could see he was powerless to stop my decisions. We were now in Lien's hotel suite and it was big and spacious with a fully stocked mini bar. Lien got us all another round of drinks not wanting me to lose the courage and sexual adventure senses I had clouding my mind. I felt like he must have made my drink extra strong compared to his and Lucas'.

As I dried off my body, Lien sat on the edge of the bed watching me closely and Lucas sat on the opposite edge. I took a big sip finishing my drink and wanting to get this whole situation over with quickly as possible so that after Lucas and I could go back to our own room and really fuck hard.

'Ok Lien, let's do this. Where do you want this hand job?' I looked at Lien on the bed awaiting his response.

'Um I was thinking you and I could do this in the bathroom while your boyfriend waits out here?' Lien was saying this as he wanted a little privacy so that he would be able to get hard and that he didn't want an audience watching.

Thinking this was perfectly reasonable I shrugged my shoulders and looked to Lucas as he sipped his drink on the bed. 'That seems fair babe, I'll finish Lien off and then we can go get the real fun started.'

Lien led the way into the bathroom and I noticed he didn't close the door, not that it would have mattered anyway as there was actually a clear glass panel that looked into the bathroom from the bedroom like in our room. So if he wanted too Lucas would be able to watch anyway.

Lien put a cover on the toilet seat and then removed his red swim trunks and sat down. He was now sitting completed naked in front of me with his soft 5 inch cock between his sprawled out skinny legs. Looking up at me Lien smiled, 'I put down these towels on the floor so you don't get sore knees.'

I grinned and replied sarcastically, 'Oh thank you, you are a Taiwanese gentleman after all. Now, ready for me to get on my knees and start stroking your cock?'

A huge grin spread across Lien's face, 'Fuck yeah white boy.'

I went to the sink and grabbed a face towel with water and soap. I had seen a tug job in porn and was going to attempt the same. Now with the wet soapy face towel I got on my knees between Lien's smooth hairless slim legs. My face was inches from his cock as my right hand reached out with the cloth and made contact with his member.

Slowly I started to caress his cock and looked up at him to see his reaction. Lien was looking deeply back into my eyes as if he couldn't believe this was happening. He had a young blonde white boy on his knees stroking his Taiwanese cock to life. I was taking long strokes coating the soap all around Lien's cock, taking care to even get the face towel to coat around Lien's big ball sack.

'Oh that feels so good. I can't believe you are doing this to me.' Lien moaned out.

'You better believe it, you got me here stroking your cock, now come on make it hard for me. Show me how big you really are my Taiwanese top. It doesn't seem too bad to ask a stranger for his boyfriend now does it? Now you've got me here taking care of your needs.'

Lien moaned again and replied, 'Oh yes, life with no regrets and I am so happy I asked. You are so hot and sexy. Can I see your cock too sweetie? It will make me rock hard and quick, please?'

I laughed at Lien's request for me to remove my light blue thong, 'Stop being a naughty boy Lien, but sure if it will make you hard.' With that I dropped the face towel to the floor and reached for the waistband of my thong slowly dropping it down to my knees and moving out of it, my own semi-hard 6 inch cock now on full display for Lien with my balls hanging tightly behind.

'Wow, that is a nice cock, your boyfriends a lucky guy.' Lien smirked.

'Well it looks as though you are the lucky one now, maybe you will appreciate me more huh?' I asked Lien seductively trying to make his cock rock hard so that he would blow his load for me and I could leave to have the real sex with Lucas.

Lien took my comment as a sign he could reach down and grab my cock though and before I could move he had leaned forward and reached out with his left hand placing his hand around the base of my semi-hard cock.

I let out a surprised moan, 'Ohhh!' And as I felt my cock pulse in Lien's hand I regained composure and pushed his hand back away saying, 'Hey, no touching.'

Lien smirked at me nodding his head but I could see he was super pleased he had touched my cock. I moved back to start jerking his cock again but this time I wasn't using the cloth with my right hand now making direct contact with Lien's bare Taiwanese cock which had become heavily lubricated from the soap. His dick had now grown exponentially and he was sporting a full erection now. His dick had looked puny before but now looked like a solid 7 to 8 inches, bigger than Lucas' or mine.

Most surprising to me of all though was how thick it had become. Seeing my facial expressions and clear amazement at how big his dick had grown Lien looked down into my eyes as I looked up at him, 'Big huh?'

'Fuck, you must have really liked seeing my cock. And you have a big cock that's for sure you sly Taiwanese boy.' I was inspecting his cock now up and down as I stroked it with my now bare hand.

'Yes, seeing your dick and getting to feel you, can you blame me for getting so hard?' Lien was sitting with a greater level of confidence now.

I just smiled and found myself blushing at his remarks.

The stroking must have been going on now for almost 5 minutes and I was wondering when Lien would cum. I started to try and push him over the edge by every so often hovering my mouth over the head of his 8 inch Taiwanese cock. Making it seem like I was going to put his bare cock into my mouth, I was trying to tease him and get him to blow.

The soap and water had by now started to wear off and Lien said, 'I'll give you another $100 if you can make my dick wet with your mouth?'

I was surprised by Lien's sudden question and asked what he meant, 'Do you mean that I suck your big dick?'

Lien smiled back at me, he sure did have a new found confidence as he sat above me watching me stroke his cock while my boyfriend Lucas was in the bedroom waiting for him to finish.

I thought about what he had said as I knelt stroking his cock and told him to be quiet so I could focus on making him cum. I picked up the face towel then and went to the sink wetting it again and returning to use it and make Lien's cock and balls nice and glistening again.

There was silence in the bathroom as Lien watched me and I broke this by commenting slyly, 'I guess it's not true what they say about Asians having small dicks. You have a nice looking dick that's even bigger than my boyfriends.'

Lien smiled widely at me nodding, 'Thanks babe, you can do whatever you want with it.'

That's when I moved my face forward again and started to hover my mouth over the head of his cock once again but this time I lowered my face down and wrapped my lips softly around the head of Lien's 8 inch member taking his cock into my mouth and pressing my tongue against the head as it entered my mouth.

Sucking on the head the bathroom was filled with sucking sounds as I began to suck hard on Lien's cock making plopping sounds as I released my mouth from the head of his large cock. 'Mmmm you like that? Want more of me sucking your big dick?'

Lien groaned out and reached for my head placing his hands firmly on the back of my blonde hair and pulling my face back down towards his cock, guiding it into my mouth as I opened wide. The head and first 3 inches of his meat entered my mouth and as I held my lips wide apart Lien began to move my face up and down in his lap, fucking my mouth with his Taiwanese cock.

His ass cheeks would lift slightly from the toilet seat each time he pulled my face down into his lap as he tried to force all 8 inches of his cock down my throat. 'Ohhhhhh fuck yes, take my cock you white slut. You are loving my dick aren't you? Looks like this Taiwanese guy has a new white fuck boy.'