Travelling for Business

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As much as I loved you cumming inside me the first time, I want you to fulfil another fantasy of mine." She could feel her words coming out of her in a staccato fashion, interrupted by sharp intakes of breath as her body continued to respond to his powerful thrusts.

"Anything you want," Oscar's response was growled, his focus clearly on containing his pleasure as he thrust deeply into her.

"I want you to cum on my face," Christine felt that inner voice cheering as she said it. "I want you to make me feel like a little slut."

Christine moved hurriedly to slide off the bed as Oscar slipped out of her, face tense with concentration as he looked down at her. She found herself on her knees as her hand joined his on his cock, sliding up and down its well lubricated length. She wrapped her lips around the head of his cock as he moaned loudly, tasting herself on him as she did. No sooner had she closed her eyes and luxuriated in the taste and sensation when she heard his deep voice rumble. "Oh fuck I am about to cum."

Christine slipped him out of her mouth as she felt his hard cock stiffen, and a wave of warmth splashed onto her face, surprising her with the pressure as Oscar moaned loudly. She could feel his stare boring into her as spurt after spurt of hot jizz splashed against her. She licked her lips as she felt it dripping down her, drops falling onto her body like warm rain. She wrapped her lips around his cock and sucked out the last of the fruits of her labour as he softened in her mouth, passion spent all over her.

"That was amazing." Oscar said as Christine grinned up at him. "I have never ever felt like that before."

"Me either." Christine purred, feeling like a queen and a whore at the same time, body still warm and quivering as her last orgasm slowly faded into a delightful memory. "You are very good at this."

Oscar laughed, a gravelly rumble that made Christine's heart skip a beat. "You make it very easy, Miss Cooper." His eyes flicked to the clock on the wall. "Oh shit. I am meant to be working. I hope no one has noticed." He raced out to the living room, grabbing his rumpled uniform from the floor. Christine followed him out with a giggle, running her hands over her naked body and enjoying the way she felt as she did.

"You should probably have a shower before you put that on. And don't worry, you had to help me deal with an emergency in my room. I was hysterical. You were a true gentleman and I will make sure your boss knows." She winked at him as she gestured over towards the shower, feeling the facial he had gifted her on her face as she did. "And I should probably shower too."

**********

The water ran hot over Christine's body as she watched Oscar drying himself after an all too quick rinse with her. He looked just as good now as he had the first time she saw him, and as he buttoned up his shirt she marvelled that it looked even better now she knew what it was hiding. He smiled at her as he opened the door to the rest of the hotel before slipping out, his features still astonishingly handsome. Christine could see herself in the mirrors around the room as she slowly washed herself, feeling satisfied in a way she didn't know was possible. As she felt her hands running over all the places Oscar's hands and lips had been exploring only moments before she felt herself grin. There were still four more nights in her booking...