Travelling to My Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning I woke up and for the first time I didn't like I was in recovery, I was recovered. My arm no longer throbbed, I could lift it and I could hold more than air in my hand. Even my legs no longer felt stiff. I bounced out of bed with a small smile on my lips and walked into the living room. Dana naturally was already awake and it seemed started the morning by playing with colored rocks. When she saw me walking about with ease she grinned.

"Mama's potion helped! I told you!" she got up and ran towards me, "Hold me" she said excitedly, with her arms stretched up and bouncing on her feet.

"It did miss Dana," I picked her up with ease and she wrapped her arms around my neck squealed in delight.

"Mama, Sir Knight Henri is all better!" she shouted and tugged at me to walk to her mother's room.

"Your mother may not be decent Dana, so let's wait for her here," I said while I cradled her.

"Okay, but let's go outside, I wanna pick the apples high up and you can hold me."

I walked out to some of the apple trees and lifted her so she was sitting on my shoulder and she began to pluck the apples and place them in her little basket.

Dana turned around and held up an apple in triumph, "See Mama, I can pick the high apples like you."

I glanced over my shoulder and saw Erika walking down with her own basket and a smile, "Yes I can see that little one," she said with a throaty chuckle. "And you well, Sir Henri?"

"Fit as ever thanks. And just Henri," I reply.

She gave me a coy smile and we began to pick apples together. "If you're good Dana, I'll make an apple pie along with supper."

I've never seen a more well-behaved child. Sometimes Dana would get distracted and wander off to play with little bugs or her colored rocks, but today she was diligent in her gardening duties. Dana carried her little basket full of food with determination inside and placed them inside the pantry. I savored these moments of domestic bliss, not knowing when they would end; I knew that she took me in because I was injured and now I was healthy. I would miss this place. I'd miss her and little Dana.

We ate a fish stew and as promised we ate apple pie with a honey glaze. It was the most delicious thing I've ever eaten and once again, I savored the moment.

"The weather is getting quite cold here, we usually get snows months before other regions, Sir Henri." Erika said abruptly after Dana had fallen asleep. We had just sat in silence, idly pushing the remnants of pie along our plates. "Reichstan is a bit far and if you could be caught in the snow."

I glanced up in surprise, I expected to get the boot after I recovered. I studied her face and she once again gave me a coy smile. "If you're willing to have me for that long, I'd love to stay. And it's just Henri." I said with a smile.

"I'll put Dana to bed," she said, still with her smile. She returned and I could see that her dress seemed to have a few more buttons undone than normal. "I think we'll both need a bath with how much we worked today," she said in almost a whisper. "I'll prepare the bath if you get the water." Erika opened a small door I didn't see before and saw that there was a five-by-five tub rather than an actual room. She opened a small hatch and placed a few coals into a small furnace beneath the tub.

I've never hauled water so fast, when the last bucket filled the small tub we both undressed and I marveled at her body. She was slim with small firm breasts that stood proudly with hard pink nipples. I saw the little rune tattoo on her forearm stretching up her arm and to her shoulder, I didn't care; she looked at my scars and burns and neither did she. We slipped into the warm water and began to gently wash each other, exploring each other's body with the quiet excitement of first time lovers. I kissed my way up her arm, following the trail of the tattoo, when I reached her mouth she was panting and licking her lips in anticipation. She leaned in and gave me a soft kiss, her small hot tongue slipping into my mouth. I ran my hands up her thighs and found her lips, I began to gently stroke them, running the tips of my fingers teasingly along her slit. Erika moaned into my mouth and arched her back, pressing her breasts into my chest and widening her legs to give me better access. I assaulted her aggressively now, penetrating her with my fingers and urgently trying to find her little spot. With a muffled cry, her hands gripped my shoulders and I could her pussy massage my fingers as she writhed and came. I silenced her with a deep kiss, swirling my tongue in her mouth while I rubbed her insides with my fingers. After a moment, she looked up at me with heavily lidded eyes full of lust and kissed with a surprising fierceness, no longer shy about her desires.

"Lean back, sir, I shall give you yours," she whispered breathily into my ear after breaking our kiss, she gently placed her hands on my chest and coaxed me back with a wild gleam in her eye.

I settled back, my erection standing proudly and pointing to the sky. She leaned down and puckered her lips, forming a tight seal that only broke along my length. I moaned as she engulfed me in her hot mouth, I could feel her tongue run along my underneath; she didn't use her hands and instead worshiped me with her mouth until I couldn't take it anymore. Erika must have sensed me tense up, she placed my hands gently on her head and I held her there as I exploded in her mouth; shooting my seed into her eager little mouth, her tongue still rubbed against me as I came. It felt like heaven, I grew light headed and I didn't realize how backed up I must have been. The vixen gave a soft gurgle and I realized some of my semen had spilled from her mouth, she swallowed and wiped the pearly white line that had managed to escape her mouth and sucked it clean.

We basked in the afterglow of our orgasms and I sank back into the water and cradled her in my arms. She snuggled in close and we just sat in the warm water until Erika looked up and gave me another one of her coy smiles.

"The night is still young, sir and I think if we stay close, we can both fit in my bed."

I smiled and gave her a kiss, "As you command, my lady."

We dried each other off, sharing sweet kisses when we could and then hurried off to her room. Erika laid on her back, spread her legs, revealing her little pussy, pink and puffy from the excitement.

Erika glanced up at me and licked her lips, panting, "He looks angry, Sir Henri."

I smiled down at her, "He can wait a bit."

I bent down and gave it a tentative lick, savoring her strawberry-like taste. I drew runes with my tongue in her delicate flower and before long she gave a whimper and I inserted a finger into her, eliciting a wet flood and I drank her sweetness as she flowed.

Propping myself up, I rubbed my tip against her sopping wet slit and then pressed myself into her. Erika arched her back and groaned, her legs braced against the bed and held herself as I entered her. She was tight beyond belief and it took me a few minutes to work myself into her, the entire time she writhed like a snake beneath me, biting her lip and shuddering in ecstasy. When I was halfway in, I drove myself into her, she would have howled like a wolf if I didn't once again silence her with a kiss. I was in heaven, her little pussy gripped and massaged my entire length and I sawed into her with passionate aggression that had built up over these months. I could tell every time she squirted, she would give a whimpering shudder and then I could feel the little explosions of wet heat as it would coat me and run down my thigh. After her third time she went limp and gasped for breath. I gripped her ankles and raised them up so I could reach deeper into her, it was too much and she grabbed her discarded dress, stuffing a corner into her mouth to muffle her squeal as I continued to thrust myself into her. My head swirled with lust and her scent of arousal, I froze inside of her at an apex of my thrust and unleashed a wave of my seed, painting her insides. She gasped at the sensation and arched her back, her legs trembled in my grasp. I continued to ejaculate inside of her, pumping ropes into her womb; I felt her vagina continue to squeeze and massage my length, milking me for every drop. When I stopped cumming, I collapsed onto my elbows, savoring the feeling of her little squeezes and the exhaustion.

We idly kissed each other and she reached to my base where I still had her impaled and began to rub underneath my sack, coaxing new life into me.

"Frisky for a second round?" I said with a smile between kisses.

In response she squeezed her love channel and I groaned at the wave of pleasure that hit me. "It's been years, sir Henri, when I first saw you I knew we'd end up dancing in my bed." She wrapped her legs around my back and pressed me further into her, by now I was fully hard again and we reached a steady and gentle tempo. She locked her ankles, "Inside me, sir, where your seed belongs."

I happily obliged. We continued on and I filled the little vixen with several more servings and we fell asleep with her cuddled in my arms. Erika awakened me a few more times in the night by slipping me into her slit and we lazily made love, each time I filled her insides, I was in heaven.

"MAMA! I DON'T SEE SIR KNIGHT HENRI!"

We both woke up with a start at the sound of Dana's shriek. We just barely managed to pull the covers over our entangled bodies before she exploded into the bedroom. She paused when she saw her mother and I sitting up with the covers pull up and just stared at us.

"Is the bed broken, Sir Knight Henri?" she asked.

"Ummm," was all I managed.

"Mama got cold in the night sweety and so Sir Henri offered to help warm my bed." Erika quickly interjected, giving my thigh a squeeze under the covers. "Why don't you go get your basket ready and we can pick some more apples for a pie?"

"Another apple pie!?" she shouted excitedly.

We dressed and I admired her while she pulled on her smallclothes and slipped into her dress. I pulled her into a kiss and she practically melted into my arms.

"I'll speak with Dana so she's not so surprised about us sharing a grin."

I grinned and gave her another deep kiss, "So I should expect this every night," I whispered.

"I'm not letting go of you now, sir." she replied in a husky whisper.

"Just Henri," I said.

Before the winter was upon us, Erika told me it was about time to get some butter for the winter, so we decided to all journey into town. Dana insisted on sitting on my shoulders and we got quite a few surprised stares from folks; they had only seen Erika and Dana. I had brought some of my wages from the past few years and when Erika was buying some packages of butter, I carried Dana off and purchased a small Dexters cow. I motioned with my finger of a secret to Dana. She giggled and mimicked my expression.

When we returned Erika was surprised, I gave her a kiss, "Well, if I'm going to be staying, I should pull my weight."

Erika returned my kiss and then gave me a hug, she held onto my hand tightly and I could see a little moistness in her eyes. We returned to the cottage, holding hands. We shopped a few more times in the village and by the third time they no longer stared at us, we were a family by then.

We worked the garden, she no longer hid weaving her spells, it was rather mundane to what I had previously seen. No explosions or great fires, she just walked along the rows of vegetables with her arm stretched out and murmured. Dana would follow her, imitating her mother's gait and outstretched hand, repeating the words her mother said. In the morning she performed these rites, teaching little Dana and I saw that even in the cold, the plants would grow to bear fruit, the trees. After the sun was up and had warmed up the area a bit, we would pick the produce and milk our new cow. In the evenings we would have a hearty dinner, put Dana to bed and then make fierce love.

Our routine continued like that for weeks and I lost count of how many times we made love and I filled her. So, it didn't really come as a surprise to me a few months into winter when we were cuddled together in bed after another bout. I had my arms around her and our noses were pressed together, she was gazing lovingly into my eyes. Erika kissed me tentatively and we savored each others' lips, "I'm late, my love," she whispered after breaking our kiss. She studied me intently.

I nuzzled her, "Then I guess Dana will have a little brother or sister to play with."

She grinned at me and leaned down, wrapping her lips around my length. When I was hard she climbed atop me and rode me until I erupted in her depths. She shuddered and collapsed on my chest, biting my shoulder and quivering as I filled her with felt like an ocean. We slept that way, with her nestled into my side and a warm smile on our lips.

I never did return to Reichstan, I was already home.

12