All Comments on 'Travels of the Mind Pt. 04'

by Drmaxc

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
The_Old_VicarThe_Old_Vicarabout 1 month ago

Thank you Dr Max for this wonderfully whimsical, magical mystery quest through the heart of old London. A wonderful addition to the tale of our chestnut-haired young woman. Fabulous to see her confidence and enthusiasm grow with every new encounter with Harris.

Your wondrous imagination never fails to captivate me. I am grateful.

Campus77Campus77about 1 month ago

A wild adventure for her again, The most fantastical yet. What is the purpose of this occasional tryst with Harris? What about her desire to be pregnant? Why do I continue to come back to this series? Ah, for the adventure.

DevilbobyDevilboby28 days ago

Hi Max, another episode in the quest by this young woman to be fertilised to provide a sibling for her daughter Maisie in the process giving us a guided tour of the noted sites (or is that sights) of interest and some notoriety by way of some gentlemans club then miraculously being transported from there to the stage of a great west end theater

Not that one I think but more likely to be the Talk of the Town. How apt for a nude show, not only , but a live sex show with our lady of the chestnut hair the star, and recipient of the fools sperm ?

Another intelligent and entertaining episode thanks Max.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDrmaxc@Drmaxc
Dr. Max Cummings Born Maximilian Audacious Rollo Cummings on 29 April 1889 in what was then the British South Indies. Sent, at an early age, to boarding school in England, he moved successively from Linbury Court Prep. School to Greyfriars before matriculating, with the under...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES