Trawling Atlantis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled back for a moment and had to ask. "Are you sure, Alexa?"

"What do you think, Chris? I should ask you if you're sure?"

"I've wanted this for years."

"There's your answer."

I sighed. "I want to right now, Alexa, but... I've got to make a call first. Just hope it won't ruin the mood."

She kissed me softly on the lips before we sat up, switching off the movie as I pulled out my phone. I found the name I needed and pressed call, putting the phone to my ear. I only had to wait a couple of rings before the call was answered.

"Chris?"

"Melanie, we need to talk," I said, already feeling like shit. Alexa took my free hand in hers, giving it a squeeze. We both knew what we were doing, what the outcome of this call would be.

I heard the music of wherever she was go quiet, figuring she was stepping outside or at least somewhere she could hear me. "What's wrong, Chris?"

"Melanie..." I took a deep breath. "You need someone better than me in your life." Alexa squeezed my hand again. "Someone like you deserves all the happiness in the world, and I'm simply not going to be the man to provide that. There are a billion other better options out there."

She was silent for a moment. "You want to end things?"

"Better I do now before we do go further in this relationship and we both end up regretting it. You're an intelligent, attractive woman, Melanie. Men will be falling over to be with you for life."

"But not you?"

I glanced at Alexa. "Melanie... I love you, but I'm not in love with you. I hope you know what I mean by that. And, as I said, you deserve someone better than me. I try to be a good man, but..."

I'll give her credit, Melanie wasn't stupid. She'd been around the house often enough to see the dynamic. "It'll never work, Chris. I know exactly why you're calling. Thing is, I already know where your heart lies, at least most of the time. I always hoped things would change, that once you were with me, that it would eventually work out, that you'd just see me. I should be ranting and screaming right now, or falling into floods of tears but... it would be pointless, right?"

"I'm sorry, Melanie."

"So am I, Chris, because you're about to make the mistake a life time."

"I hope not." I sighed, "Goodbye, Melanie. I can only wish you the best."

I clicked off the phone and just felt awful. Alexa wrapped an arm around my waist and snuggled into me. Kissing the top of her head, I put the phone down and dragged her to straddle my lap, hugging her tightly towards me. "I'm sorry," she whispered.

"I am too. She deserves better."

"She does. But... I want you, Chris. I want to be selfish and have you to myself. Tonight, tomorrow, forever."

Our eyes met, brushing her cheek with a thumb as we kissed again. Within seconds, the phone call was but a distant memory. I knew the guilt would come in waves over the coming days, but I felt I'd done the right thing. Picking her up, she wrapped her arms and legs around me, continuing to make out as we moved to my bedroom. Once back on her feet, our clothes disappeared very quickly, mine certainly did as I was in my underwear in seconds, though I took my time undressing my sister, appreciating every time a different bit of skin appeared, making sure I gently caressed or kissed her all over.

"Chris, I've never done this before," she admitted once down to bra and panties.

That brought me to an immediate stop as I had wondered if she was a virgin. She blushed as I no doubt looked surprised. "Why?"

"It's not that I haven't had opportunities." Then she met my eyes. "But I wanted you."

"I felt the same way but..."

She caressed my cheek and smiled. "I know, Chris. And I understand why."

"Why now, though? I mean, why are we doing this now?"

"Because we obviously both want to. Would that be correct?"

I kissed her again in way of reply, wrapping my arms around her, feeling her warm skin again mine. Her hands were all over me, up my arms, down my back and sides, before I felt one hand grab my cock through my boxer-briefs. "Someone's excited."

"I've wanted this for as long as you, Alexa." I then met her eyes. "Are you on the pill?" She nodded. "Good."

"Since I was 15. Mum didn't want any unplanned pregnancies." She paused, then smirked. "I still think they believe we've done this before."

"Probably. May as well prove them right this time."

She tasted of wine and smelled of strawberries, the mix of shampoo, soap and perfume. Thing is, I love strawberry flavour, and I knew she wore it simply because I liked it. Not breaking our kiss, I manoeuvred us both onto my bed, Alexa shuffling backwards so her heads rested on the pillows. My hands were now incredibly busy and I savoured the first moment I felt one of her breasts in my palm, albeit still behind her bra.

"Take it off," she said softly.

What my sister wants, my sister gets, her bra removed rather deftly, actually leaving her impressed that I didn't fumble. I'm sure she knew where I'd learned, though said nothing about it. With her breasts now free, I could now play with them, uninhibited by small pieces of cloth. I felt her nipples harden at my touch as I kissed her neck, hearing her moan for the first time. My cock was already hard but I almost shot my load when she did that.

I kissed all around her neck, feeling her shudder slightly as I did, no doubt experiencing new thrills never felt before. I wandered up her neck towards her ear, kissing and sucking at one of her lobes, telling her how beautiful she was at the same time. I noticed she blushed at what I told her, as I started to get rather rude in what I wanted to do to her.

"Chris, I just want this to end with you fucking me. It's all I ever think about when I masturbate."

I knew my sister masturbated. Not that I'd ever seen or heard it. I just assumed she did. But hearing she masturbated, thinking about me? I don't think my ego would have fit out the door.

I kissed down her body, feeling her shudder every so often as my fingers grazed her skin at the same time. Taking one of her breasts in hand, I licked around and across her nipple, feeling her buck slightly, a loud moan escaping her mouth, before I started simply suck and nibble at it, very gently as I didn't want to hurt her. She gasped again as I did.

"Oh god, that's good, Chris."

I smiled to myself, lavishing plenty of attention on one breast with my mouth while feeling the other up with my free hand, before swapping for her other breast. With my free hand, I moved it down her body and felt up her pussy above her panties, earning myself a rather loud groan when I did. What I did feel was wetness. Her panties were soaked. I slid my hand under the band of them, feeling her trimmed hair on my palm before I felt her wet cunt. She gasped again as my hand grazed her clit, feeling her body shudder again, as I teased her entrance.

"Oh, Chris, you have no idea how long...."

I didn't know the signals of her body, but I'd learned enough to know at least the basic signals, and my sister was hot and already ready to blow. Kissing down her body, I moved both hands to her panties, eventually sliding those down her legs, finally revealing what I'd wanted to see for years. Removing my underwear at the same time, she would have got a good look at my very erect cock.

"It looks... big," she whispered.

I couldn't help smirk as I didn't think it was anything special, but it was nice to hear. Putting a hand on each of my sisters' legs, I spread those as I gazed upon my sister's cunt for the first time, taking in every little detail. In the low light provided by my bedside table, I could now see how wet she was, plus the well-groomed dark patch of hair above her cunt.

"What are you going to do now?" she asked shyly.

My reply was in the form of running my tongue along her slit, tasting the juices of my sister for the first time. I think she almost orgasmed from that alone, the moan she made loud enough to wake the neighbours next door. I then teased her, kissing around her crotch, on one thigh then another, running my hands up and down her calves, before finally returning my tongue to her slit, slowly running it up and down, simply to tease her.

"I think I'm going to cum," she cried softly.

"Not just yet. Hold on."

"I'll try," she said, but she was already breathing deeply, her body moving in such a way that I knew she was already incredibly close.

It was time to stop teasing her as I ran my tongue along her labia before delving her depths in between, rewarded with another small flow of juices, lapping those up in delight, thoroughly enjoying her taste. I knew I would definitely do this again, without even her needing to ask.

"Oh god..." she exclaimed. It was time to put this to bed, moving my tongue up to her clit, circling the little nub first before running my tongue gently across it. She nearly leapt off the bed when I did that, causing me to chuckle, as I pressed my tongue against it again. "Fucking hell, Chris."

"Cum for your brother, Alexa," I said, before flicking her clit, feeling her shudder again, as I continued to flick it, learning that she liked me to circle it before running my tongue across it. Pressing her cunt down into my face, she was begging for release. I picked up the tempo, all my attention on her clit, just wanting my little sister to cum.

"Oh god! Chris, I'm cumming!"

Those were the five greatest words I'd heard in my life up to that moment, rewarded with a gush of her juices as she had what appeared to be the best orgasm of her life so far. Or, at least that's what she told me once she'd calmed down and only shuddered every few seconds or so. I would have kept eating her out, but I felt a hand grab my hair, lifting my head to look into her eyes.

"Enough for now, Chris. Very sensitive."

Licking my lips, she wasn't too sensitive to have me kiss back up her body before I was at her eye level. "Good?"

"I can't believe I waited so long to make a move on you if it was going to be that good!" she said before kissing me.

I just smirked. "I haven't even fucked you yet."

"Give me a few minutes then you're definitely sticking that thing inside me."

I was hard as a rock as we made out, feeling one of her hands stroke my chest before grabbing my cock, wrapping her hand around it before slowly jerking me off. "Do you want me to blow you?"

"Maybe later."

She smiled again. "You want to fuck me first?"

"Definitely."

We continued to make out, hands still exploring. Her body was so soft and warm. Her breasts were perfect. Her arse was wonderful. Her legs were smooth and what I'd describe as athletic, thanks to years of netball. Then I started comparing her to someone and that brought me to a halt.

"Shit," I muttered.

"What's wrong?"

I sighed. "I just thought of someone again. Didn't meant to but..."

"Oh..."

I sighed. "I do feel like an arsehole," I added.

"Do you love her?" I shrugged as, though I cared for her, and loved her in some way, I wasn't in love with her, and probably didn't love her like she did me in return. "There's your answer, Chris." Then she grabbed one of my hands, locking our fingers together. "Do you love me?"

"Of course."

She shook her head. "Do you love me as more than a sister?"

I chuckled. "What do you think?"

"I want to hear it."

I kissed her softly on the lips. "I'm in love with you, Alexa," I whispered.

I watched her blink rapidly as she said, "I feel the same way."

She pulled me on top of her, feeling the heat of her pussy against the head of my cock. She gasped when my head pressed against her, though the gasp turned into a smile as she kissed me again. Wrapping her arms around my neck again, she said the few words I'd always wanted to her from her. "Make love to me, Chris. Make love to your sister."

She spread her legs a little more as I positioned my cock at her entrance. I met her eyes a final time, waiting for her to get comfortable. Then she nodded as I slowly pushed forward, the head of my cock entering my sister. She gasped as soon as I did that, waiting for a moment before pushing forward another inch or so. "Slowly," she whispered. I just nodded, knowing what to do, as the last thing I wanted to do was hurt her. What did surprise me is that I didn't feel a barrier. I must have looked surprised as she whispered, "Dildo broke it."

Despite having half my cock inside my sister, I couldn't help chuckle. "Good to know."

"You're already so much bigger and better, Chris."

I pulled back until only the head of my cock was inside her before pushing forward again, allowing her to completely adjusted to me. I wasn't that big by any stretch of the imagination, though I had measured myself and was pleased at the result, but my sister was tight, so despite the wetness, she definitely had to adjust. It took a few minutes but I eventually had my entire length inside her, our pelvic bones meeting. Alexa just hugged me tightly. "Let me just enjoy this for a minute," she said quietly.

"How does it feel?"

"I feel so full, Chris." She gently pushed me chest, so she could see my face. "And it feels so good. I mean, totally awesome."

I kissed her before adding, "And it gets a lot better too."

I proved it too as I slowly started to thrust back and forth. She was incredibly wet, so despite her tightness, I had little trouble making love to her. She shuffled every now and then, obviously adjusting, and I was pleased that she did just lie there, making sure she touched me all over, spending a lot of time kissing me, just as much as I kissed her. I'll admit, within a couple of minutes, I felt the urge to cum. So I stopped, earning an amused smile.

"What's wrong, Chris?" she asked, surprising me further by squeezing me with her cunt.

"I'm going to cum rather quickly."

"Do I turn you on that much?" She was being a smartass, so I gave her a harder thrust. Her eyes closed and she moaned. "Well, do I?" I thrust hard again, earning a larger smile. "Oh god, you're hitting the right spot, Chris."

It was pointless delaying, as I was definitely going to cum rather soon. Letting Alexa know, she said I should just cum, then we could continue the fun in a few minutes. So I pounded her a little harder, hearing a few rather cute moans from my sister, grabbing one of her legs to wrap around me. I felt the change in angle and se groaned rather loudly. "Oh fuck, that's deeper," she said, kissing me hard again, feeling her tongue explore my mouth as she moaned rather loudly.

Upping the tempo further, I was already past the point of no return. "I'm close," I muttered, feeling a tingling sensation in my balls. I knew this was going to be a big one.

"Cum in me, Chris. Cum in your sister."

Okay, now that was the hottest thing I'd heard up to that point in my life. And she got what she wanted no more than a minute later, burying my cock all the way inside her as I swear I could feel cum travel all the way from my balls, down my cock and out, spurting what felt like a torrent inside her. She giggled as I groaned loudly, my arms already feeling weakened, struggling to hold my body up above her, feeling her other leg wrap around me. "I want it all inside me," she said with a giggle. I grunted some sort of reply.

Then there was only the sound of our heavy breathing, staring at each other in the low light. The smile on her face was something I'd never seen before. She was blissfully happy. "Finally?" I asked, understanding what the smile meant.

"You've got ten minutes, then we're doing that again!"

I looked down, realising my cock wasn't exactly deflating, before meeting her eyes again. "Well, it might not take ten minutes. Though we could do with cleaning up."

After quickly cleaning up the mess, we cuddled into each other, I guess both of us thinking about and realising the new reality of our relationship. I did feel bad about doing this to Melanie, but it was past time that I confronted and admitted my feelings for Alexa. I already knew that I wanted to be with her for the rest of my life. In my mind, though, was figuring out how it was going to work. We were both out of school now, both of us adults so apart from the whole breaking the law part, we could do what we wanted. Our parents would freak, naturally. I had no idea what Alexa was thinking, though could only assume she thought the same way.

Finding myself pushed onto my back, my sister returned the earlier favour, kissing all over my body before ending up on her knees between my legs, holding my cock in one of her small hands. "I'm not sure I can take the whole thing in my mouth," she said.

"Do whatever you can, Alexa."

"I'm going to blow you for a few minutes, then I'm going to sit on it. Okay?"

"Whatever you want, Alexa. Trust me, I'm not going to complain."

She was obviously inexperienced but she made up for that in enthusiasm, her lips and tongue working perfect harmony as the attention she gave to my cock was something else entirely. The fact she was so eager to do it pleased me greatly too. She licked it like a lollipop or ice cream to begin with, running her tongue up and down my shaft, and even further down to my balls, raising my eyebrows in surprise, before moving back up my shaft, circling the head with her tongue, sending shivers up my spine, as I was still feeling a little sensitive.

I couldn't help stare was I watched the head of my cock disappear inside her mouth, my mind almost in disbelief, shouting 'Your cock is currently in your sister's mouth!' before then adding, 'That is so fucking hot!' She sucked on my head, taking a little bit more of my length after a few minutes, letting her jaw adapt to my size. She eventually reached a point where she couldn't take anymore, not that I was going to complain. Just having any part of my cock in her mouth was a dream come true.

My cock lathered in her saliva, her eyes had never left mine, jerking me off as she asked, "Good?"

"God yes."

"Do you want me to keep going or do you want to fuck me?"

"Can I be honest? I want to fuck you again."

She smiled. "Good answer."

She straddled my lap, running her soaking wet cunt along the shaft of my cock, teasing the hell out of me and herself all at once. I ran my hands up and down her sides before reaching for her breasts, tweaking both her nipples, causing her to giggle. "Do you like them?"

"Always have. Now I know what they look like."

Lifting herself up a little, she grabbed the base of my cock and positioned it at her entrance, watching, utterly entranced, as my cock disappeared inside her once again. She made a guttural moan as she slid down it, quietly exclaiming "Oh my god!" once she'd bottomed out. "Chris, this is hitting all the right spots. I'm definitely..." She stopped to take a breath, appearing rather flustered already, "I'm definitely going to cum."

Considering it was her first time, I could only assume my sister had watched some porn, as she certainly had the moves I would not have expected of a virgin. She was also louder or more talkative than I expected, telling me how good it felt, or what felt good, or just that she loved having my cock inside her. I reckon it was a couple of years' worth of her desire for me finally erupting.

Leaning forward, planting her hands on the bed either side of me, she leaned down to kiss me deeply, feeling her tongue explore my mouth, as she bounced or rubbed herself even faster on my cock. After having her blow me, and now enjoying the tight confines of her cunt once again, I was feeling a building urge to blast inside my sister once again.

"Is it always this good?" my sister asked, her breathing intensifying and I knew she was also close to orgasm.

"Can be," I uttered, dragging her down to kiss her once again as I started to thrust upwards into her. She kept kissing me, moaning into my mouth at the same time, before she finally had to break away.

123456...8