TRC - First Name, Second Name

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instead, the goblins had turned their settlement into a village with huts made of wood and straw. They built their houses on thick wooden posts, and peering beneath those further away, he could see there were holes cut into the center of the floor filled with rocks to make an elevated fire pit. Their ingenuity surprised Devlin but was tempered by how many of the huts looked like a strong wind could knock them over. There were a couple of buildings where that looked to be exactly what happened.

To one side of the village was a pristine lake fed by the waterfall from the plateau. Devlin wondered if the lake flooded, hence the raised huts. The remnants of an attempt to make a dock poked up from the lake's surface. The structure must have collapsed into the water long ago. Canoes made from hollowed-out logs littered the shoreline. It looked as though they didn't bother repairing the rudimentary boats. If one of them got damaged, they just felled another tree and made a new one.

The same lack of upkeep didn't seem to apply to the huts as he saw one of the small women crawl down from a hole in the cliffside with some rope and begin trying to fix one of the collapsed homes. On her third attempt, she finally got one of the poles for the hut's walls lashed well enough to stand on its own.

The goblin village looked surprisingly normal. Much like in human towns, it was easy to tell where the person in charge lived. Near the cliffside's largest entrance was the biggest hut in the village. It most likely belonged to the chieftain and was the only one big enough for a human to stand in without walking hunched over. To one side was a slightly smaller hut garishly adorned with all kinds of brightly colored totems and trinkets that he guessed was the home of the village shaman. Curiously, there appeared to be another hut going up on the other side of the shaman's. Unlike the various repairs happening around the village, several goblins worked on this one structure. They also looked to be putting far more effort into making this building sturdier than their own homes.

Devlin wanted to leap for joy upon realizing its dimensions were perfectly suited for a human. They wouldn't build a prison for a corpse, which meant the knight was probably still alive!

As he prepared to climb down, an incident on one of the village's "roads" shattered the image that this was anything like a human village. One of the goblin women squatted in the middle of a dirt path and began peeing right out in the open. By itself, it may not have been very interesting other than reaffirming to Devlin that they were more like animals and didn't care where they did their business. As soon as the woman stood and walked away, another goblin carrying fruits in a poorly woven basket stepped in the puddle left behind. The wet-footed goblin yelled in anger and ran up to the one who left the puddle, kicking her squarely in the backside. Spinning around while holding her abused buttocks, the first goblin woman howled and danced in pain for a second before lunging at her attacker, knocking her to the ground and sending the fruits in her basket flying. The scene reminded Devlin of the stray cats around his house when they got into a fight with the way they hissed, spit, scratched, and bit one another in a tumbling ball of limbs. Onlookers hooted and cheered until a goblin with a long spear rushed over, shouting for them to stop. When they ignored her, the goblin started swinging at the combatants with the butt of her spear. She didn't seem to care who or what she hit and kept flailing until the shaft came down on someone's head, knocking them out.

The spear-wielder yelled at the one picking herself up off the ground before stomping back to her post. Devlin wasn't sure which of the two was unconscious until the other began gingerly picking up the spilled fruits and putting them back into her basket. Once she collected all that were still salvageable, the basket-bearer straddled the unconscious goblin and let loose, covering the sleeping woman in piss until the same guard that stopped the fight yelled and shook her spear in her direction. The woman hopped off the other goblin and fled. It looked like she was still peeing as she ran away.

Devlin lowered himself from the tree without a sound and pulled the hammers from his belt. With his heart thudding in his chest, he checked his grip on his weapons and took a couple of jogging steps to loosen up the leg he injured before breaking into a run. Bellowing out a wordless challenge, he burst out from between two of the goblin's ramshackle huts. Like cockroaches, the small green women around him fled in terror. Even the woman with the spear ran and hid behind one of the goblin houses. As he thundered down the dirt path, goblins darted to either side, getting out of his way and disappearing into or behind huts before he got a chance to swing at them. The man cursed the limp from hitting himself with the hammer. Had he been able to run full speed, he was sure he could have caught a few.

As he ran toward the chieftain's hut, two of the goblin guard stepped out from behind shoddy buildings and lowered their spears at him. Devlin slowed to a striding walk. He wasn't worried. He'd simply knock the weapons from their hands with one hammer and sweep the goblins away with the other. Two more of the green women were running up behind with spears of their own. His stride faltered a moment later as two more came out from behind the huts next to him, now six long, bone-tipped spears were pointing at him, and his confidence was starting to waver that he could take them on. Even as he hesitated, he saw more goblins emerging from huts in the distance carrying the same long spears. Suddenly panicked, he glanced to either side and witnessed the same scene. The goblins weren't fleeing in terror. They were running to get weapons. Realizing that even if he did land a blow on one goblin, dozens more would turn him into a pincushion, he took a step back as he prepared to flee.

Three pointy objects pressed into his back.

Jerking forward, he spun around to see the first goblin guard standing with two others. All three were pointing spears at him. He raised a hammer to knock the weapons aside. Instead of cowering and ducking away, the guard scooted forward, shoving the sharpened bone spearhead dangerously close to his face. Devlin rocked back on his heels, only to be poked in the back again. A quick look over his shoulder revealed the other goblins had moved forward as soon as he turned around. No matter where he looked, spears tipped with yellowed bone filled his vision. Devlin let out a small whimper as two of the little green women came from either side and jerked his hammers out of his hands.

He was captured without landing a single blow.

Drawn by the commotion, a goblin with a shock of pink hair done up in an elaborate headdress and walking with a gnarled stick pushed through the gathering crowd, now that the human was no longer a threat.

"Tami, we keep or eat?" one of the other women asked her.

"We keep," another said as if it were obvious while pointing at his chest, "No boobs."

"Unka have no boobs but still girl," said the first.

"I have boobs! Just small!" shouted another in the crowd that Devlin assumed was Unka. The one named Tami ducked under the cone of spears and stepped up to the human. Without warning, she began patting his crotch. Instinctively, Devlin covered himself with his hands, knocking hers away. The quick movement resulted in the collar of spears closing around his neck and forcing his head up to avoid their pointed tips. Thankfully the weapons weren't exceptionally sharp, or a few of them would have drawn blood.

Peeling his hands away, Tami continued her inspection, warning him, "Do again, you supper. Not care if you got cock or puss." Groping him through his pants, she found his prick before reaching further under his legs and fondling his balls as well. Finally, she shoved her entire face in his groin and sniffed deeply before turning around and declaring, "He boy. Raga in food cave now. Take to Ragahome," she instructed then added, "He sniff clean, no Gob touch before Raga."

The majority of those with spears lifted them and backed away. Devlin's spear-point collar loosened slightly as he felt one of the weapons prod him in the back, directing him toward the chieftain's house. Tears sprang to his eyes as they marched him to the large hut. The shock of being captured was wearing off, and each step toward the village leader's abode drove home how completely he had failed. As they roughly nudged him off the dirt path, it felt like they were marching him to the gallows. Tears ran down his face while he bit back the sobs threatening to escape as they pushed him up the small ramp to the chieftain's door. With spears pressing firmly into his back, he lifted the hide hanging in the doorway and stepped inside.

"Uh... Uh... Uh... Uh..."

A staccato of rhythmic grunts from one of the goblins reached his ears as his eyes adjusted to the hut's dark interior.

"You must be what all the hullaballoo outside was about."

Devlin stared in shock at the old, grey-haired man lying on a pile of brightly colored pillows. He wore a high-quality white tunic that was surprisingly clean considering the general state of disrepair in the goblin village and looked to have a beard a couple of days old. He also appeared to be in excellent health and not in any kind of distress from being captured.

He also had a goblin woman bouncing on his cock with her long tongue lolling out and a goofy smile on her face.

"Wha..." Devlin's confusion was written plainly on his face as he wiped the tears from his eyes. How could the knight let the little green woman ride him in such a manner? Having sex with monster-girls was strictly forbidden by the church.

Seeing the young man's expression, he held up a finger, "One moment, lad." Grasping the goblin woman by the waist, he helped her slide up and down his length even faster. After a few minutes, the man dropped her onto his prick and held her there. The goblin leaned her head back and wailed, mauling her breasts as the cum shooting inside her triggered her orgasm. Once their climaxes passed, the knight rolled the happy goblin off him with surprising tenderness. Even in the low light inside the hut, Devlin could see the small woman's sex gaping open as the knight's seed dripped out onto her thigh.

"What brings you here?" asked the old man as he tugged his tunic down over his deflating prick. "The nearest human settlement is days away, and I imagine you didn't just stumble upon this place."

Glancing at the row of women behind him still holding their spears at the ready, Devlin sheepishly answered, "I was supposed to be rescuing you."

"Me?" the knight looked confused. "I told my squires very specifically to make it sound as though there was no hope of rescuing me."

"But... you were captured..."

"Captured? They were supposed to say I was killed and that my dying wish was not to exact vengeance upon this goblin tribe. I would not call myself captured. More accurate would be to say that I retired."

Devlin looked around. Beside the knight's pile of pillows was another smaller pile of furs that looked well used. Some trinkets and skulls important to the chieftain adorned the walls, but there was nothing to call this sad excuse of a dwelling anything but living in squalor. "Why?" he asked.

"Ah, that's a curious tale worthy of a crackling campfire and a bottle of wine to share, but I shall give you the short version—" The goblin shaman, Tami, pushed her way through the guards behind Devlin and grunted in disapproval upon seeing the old man.

"Arfux not fuxs..king," she grumped, stumbling over the inadvertent tongue twister.

The knight looked up at the younger man, "My name is Lord Arafax, but 'Arfux' seems to be the best these little dears can do." He chuckled, "I suppose my old titles mean little here in my new abode."

Tami walked toward the old knight. The many charms, shells, coins, and other ornamentation hanging from her belt and headdress made a surprising amount of racket with each step. Pulling a stoppered gourd from her belt, she kicked Arafax's legs apart and knelt between them.

"Lady Tami, could we postpone this until the end of mine and the lad's conversation."

The shaman's face lit up when he called her 'Lady' but immediately became serious again as she shook her head. "You say you fuck all Gobs. You keep fucking Gobs."

Arafax sighed, "Yes, I did say that, and I suppose that means you won't let me be until I've been with every one. Do as you wish." Looking up, he gave Devlin a weak smile, "Please forgive me if I end up getting a little distracted as we speak."

The younger man nodded absently as Tami took a swig of the gourd-flask and bent over the knight's crotch. Flipping the bottom of his tunic up, she pointed his flaccid cock at her lips and carefully sucked it into her mouth. As her cheeks bulged, Devlin realized she was holding the liquid in her mouth.

The knight flipped the tunic back down, covering Tami's head before giving Devlin a slightly embarrassed grin. "She's going to be awhile. I'm not a young buck like you anymore, and it takes some time for her potion to affect me. As I was saying, the short version is I came from a well to do family, joined the military, and adventured across the countryside. In my travels, I bedded many refined, beautiful, elegant women. Truly they were damsels of the highest caliber, and one of those eventually became my wife." Arafax's smile turned bitter, "I soon discovered her womb was as barren as her heart was cold. Over the past few decades, I have made a point of only returning home on occasion to manage my affairs before hastily leaving again, so I need not deal with her wretched tongue." He looked down and patted the lump underneath his tunic, "Not you, Tami dear, your tongue is wonderful." Devlin heard a long slurp followed by a gulp, and the front of Arafax's tunic began moving up and down.

"A few weeks ago, I ran across these darling creatures. They came upon me while my squires were out hunting for dinner and stole away with me before the boys knew I was gone. During the trip back here, these women talked loudly of eating my seed or taking me in their bottoms in some of the crassest and most vulgar terms my ears had ever beheld. Though it may seem strange, I must say I was smitten. Their vim and gusto for carnal pleasures was so drastically different from anything I had experienced with all those fine and gracious women. In all my years, I had only known the exquisite pleasure of a woman's bottom a handful of times, and here a dozen of my captors were cheering at the prospect. These dirty, vile, vulgar, disgusting creatures managed to bring me low, and yet I was not nearly as upset about my situation as I felt I should be.

"I imagine you experienced first-hand how effective these ladies can be with those spears in large numbers. When my squires came to rescue me, it was quite apparent they were vastly outnumbered, and entering the village could only lead to their own capture or death. Under guard, Raga let me speak briefly with the boys."

"Wait a moment," said Devlin. "They brought a beat-up sword and some daggers to my father for repair. They said they tried to rescue you, and that was how the weapons got damaged,"

Arafax laughed, "All fallacy, I'm afraid. I am disappointed they are using my money to get those pieces of junk fixed."

"The sword, at least. The daggers weren't worth saving."

"That's no surprise. The chest they were in was decades old and tucked away in a wet cave. But those two were determined to make them look like new again. I take it your father is a blacksmith?

"Yes."

"Good, strong arms and a strong back will get you far in life. Now, what was I saying? Ah yes... I told her I would send them away and begged her to let them leave unharmed if I chose to stay. Raga grudgingly accepted... Um... Tami? You need to breathe, dear." Arafax pushed the goblin shaman off his cock, which Devlin saw was now standing at attention before his tunic slipped off Tami's headdress and covered it again. The small green woman panted as her face changed from brown to its normal green.

"Tami sorry, feel good in throat. Not my turn, Gruk turn," she said, pointing at the goblin holding his hammers in her curled arms like logs of firewood.

Gruk attempted to leap for joy, but the weight of Devlin's weapons threw her off balance and she stumbled sideways before crashing headfirst into the hut's wall, shaking the entire building. Blinking a few times until she stopped seeing two of everyone, she dumped the hammers on the floor in front of her and ran over to the reclining knight. Throwing a leg over Arafax's legs, she bent over and spread her asscheeks showing the man her dark green pucker.

"Fuck shitbox! Fuck shitbox! See, I clean in lake. Fuck shitbox!" she cried excitedly

"Now Gruk," said the knight with the tone of a grandfather admonishing a child, "you know I don't like 'shitbox.' What have I told you ladies to say instead?" As he spoke, Arafax dipped a finger in a small cup filled with a clear, viscous liquid and smeared it all around the goblin's rear entrance.

The green woman shuddered with pleasure as the man slipped a finger inside her. "Asshole, fuck asshole."

"Excellent, Gruk, and thank you very much for making sure you were nice and clean for me." Pulling the tunic off his prick, he smeared the rest of the fluid over the head. "Now sit down, dearie, and I will happily fuck that tight little asshole of yours," he instructed. Putting his hands on her hips, he guided her onto his cock. Devlin couldn't see what was happening from the front, but he could tell when the knight slipped inside by the long moan of pleasure from Gruk and the way Arafax closed his eyes and sighed at the pleasant sensation.

He opened them a moment later and looked at Devlin. "A word of advice. When you fuck a goblin, go slow at first. Their bodies are tiny and have to make room for something our size. But once they have adjusted, you can pound them like the cheapest human whore. The problem," he let her slowly slide the rest of the way down his prick, "is that they get a little rambunctious and tend to forget this when excited. It's up to us to make sure they don't hurt themselves."

Devlin didn't like the way Arafax referred to 'us.'

"If you don't mind, Gruk, I'd like you to sit there while... what is your name?"

"Devlin, sir, Devlin Fittlegault."

The knight cringed, "That's a mouthful," Turning his attention to Gruk, he continued, "I'd like you to sit there while Devlin and I finish talking."

"Gruk keep cock in shi— in asshole?"

"Yes, little one."

"Gruk fine, you talk," she said before leaning back against Arafax's stomach and getting comfortable as a hand dropped down to tease her sex.

"Sorry about all of that, now back to my story. Raga grudgingly agreed to let them go, as you may have noticed there are no children in the village. It has been many years since the last time they captured a male, and Raga wanted the boys instead of me. I told her that if she took either of the squires, they would constantly try to escape, even if their only escape was death, while I would stay with them willingly until the end of my days. She eventually accepted.

"The boys were unhappy, especially when I refused to give them my weapon and armor. Nothing would make my wife happier than to sell off my most prized possessions. After a life married to a frigid bitch of a woman who never gave me an heir, I wasn't about to grant her that pleasure.

"And so, this has been my life since that day. They feed me well, though their definition of edible varies from mine at times. They are constructing a hut for me large enough for me to be comfortable. The women wash before coming to me, something I quickly made mandatory as my first couple of days were very unpleasant." One of the guards standing behind Devlin grumbled about all the baths she has had to take since the knight arrived, but Arafax didn't hear her. "I get out and walk around for a while each day, and if I wish to put my cock somewhere warm and wet, I have any number of willing women to take care of it. Once I have lain with each of the women in the village, Tami will only use her potion when I ask. But after that chore is done, I plan to ask a lot. I am happy with my choice of retirement."