TRC - First Name, Second Name

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a way, she hated the rain. The constant drumming on her pod drowned out the sounds around her, and the soaked soil didn't carry vibrations to the vines underground very well. She needed the rain to live but felt blind when it came.

She didn't feel or hear the creature walking up to her until it was only a few steps away. When the sloshing footsteps stopped, Lumbi backed up against the far wall. Two vines appearing from below twisted their ends into large balls and swayed in front of her defensively.

Knock, knock, knock, knock.

"Can I come in?" came a very male voice from outside.

Confused and still a little scared, Lumbi let one of her eyes drop out of its socket into her hand. Peeling back one of the wooden outer leaves, she pretended to peek out, exposing only one side of her face as she held the eye in her hand much lower where the crack was smaller and it would be less noticeable. Her avatar body was easy enough to repair but replacing an eye took a very long time.

Seeing her face, he did his best to smile at her through the pouring rain. "Can I come in?" the human repeated.

She ducked out of sight and replaced her eye before lifting herself higher with the vine on her back. Where the gap was wider, she looked around for anyone else waiting to ambush her, but the human appeared to be alone.

She sank back down to where the human was, "Is this a trick?"

"No trick. I'm just wet and cold, and the place I set up my tent now has a stream running through it. If you don't use your scent on me, I was hoping I could pass the night with you."

Lumbi gulped, "With me?"

"Yes."

"Oh my... Oh my, oh my, oh my, oh my, oh my. Umm... Yes," she said as two of her petals folded down and the balled up vines disappeared into her lower body.

Devlin hoped and prayed this wasn't a huge mistake on his part, but his bedroll was utterly drenched, and the outcropping where he sat out the rain on his last trip was too far away to reach tonight.

Stepping over the edge of the alarune's bulb, he found the bottom of the basin slightly spongier than he expected. The petals rose up behind him and with a couple of woody creaks shut out the fading light from outside. His eyes took a moment to adjust and found that the floor and the yellow parts of the alarune's softer petals glowed with a faint luminescence. Devlin slid his pack off his shoulder and set it down. Pulling his shirt up and over his head, he used the fabric to press some water out of his hair.

"Brr," he said, using his hands to rub his arms. "I mean no insult, but I was hoping it would be a little warmer in here. At least it's dry, though."

"Just... Just a moment," said the alarune. Devlin could barely make out that she was looking down at the floor, and a few seconds later he felt a low thrumming come from beneath them. "It will take a little while, but I will get warm."

"Since you seem so nice and didn't attack me right away, I have something to ask," he said as he started removing his boots.

"Umm... okay?" There was a human inside her pod, and he was taking his clothes off and talking with her. This scenario was not meshing with any of her ancestral memories and she was having a hard time figuring out what to say or how to say it.

"I plan on making several trips through here in the future, and it would be much easier for me if I didn't need to circle around you. I can't tell you exactly when those trips will be aside from my next one when I come back this way in a couple of weeks."

Lumbi searched through her ancestor's memories. A week to a human was seven days. "Okay."

"I was hoping that I could make this a regular stopover during these trips. Spending a night with you sounds like a lot more fun than bothering with setting up a campsite."

Devlin's conversation with Arafax about monster girls and goblins had gotten him thinking. Part of his brief stay at home was a trip to ask the town cleric some questions. When he brought up the seeming discrepancy between the demonic monster girls and orcs or goblins, the cleric called him a heretic and threw him out of the church. He was betting that monster girls weren't actually demons and could be reasoned with if approached correctly. So far, he appeared to be right. He hadn't planned on performing this experiment so soon and was going to bring backup in case he was wrong, but a flash flood and poor choice of campsites changed that.

A tiny portion of his mind felt as though he was cheating on Raga, but the goblin chieftain made it very clear that she wanted him to sleep with as many of the village women as possible and even had Tami take her place when she needed to leave and take care of her regular duties.

"You... want to visit me? You want to come back?" she asked.

Devlin nodded, "Just don't use your scent on me. I want to keep my wits and enjoy this as long as I can."

"Umm... Okay?"

He finished taking his trousers off and stepped over to the alarune while noticing that the bulb's basin's floor felt warmer already. She squeaked in surprise when Devlin reached out and put his hands on her hips. Despite not having irises or pupils, her eyes conveyed a look of happy confusion, as though she couldn't believe this was happening.

"Now, let me thank you for taking me in and getting me out of the rain." Pulling her close, he lined up his cock and slowly slipped inside the plant woman.

Lumbi wrapped her arms and legs around the human and savored the feeling of being slowly penetrated instead of just having a lust-crazed man shove his cock into her as hard and fast as he could.

If this was how things were starting out, she was going to have a wonderful night.

---

---

Arafax met him at the door of Raga's hut, leaning heavily on a cane he hadn't needed last year. "Good to see you back Devlin, did winter and spring treat your family well?" asked the knight.

The younger man smiled, "My father has been working me like a mule all winter trying to get things done before I left again."

The older man chuckled as he stepped to the side and pointed into the hut with his cane. "Raga has a surprise for you," Devlin poked his head inside to see the goblin chieftain wearing a brilliant smile as she helped a tiny green-skinned girl walk over to him.

He held up a hand and ticked off the fingers since his last visit. "How?" he asked the knight as the tiny child wobbled close enough for him to pick up. She was only a little larger than a human newborn but was already walking around like a toddler. "What's her name?"

"Tink," said Raga, "Good name, strong name. Be smart like sire."

Devlin looked down into the tiny child's fearless bright yellow eyes. "She's beautiful," he said, "but how is she walking already?"

"Ancient Goblins didn't live nearly as long as humans," Arafax explained, "at best only to a little over half my age. Because of this, their pregnancies are extremely short and they mature many times faster than humans. Luckily, whatever altered them to depend on humans for offspring extended their lives by quite a bit, but that could be attributed to better living conditions as well." He clapped the younger man on the shoulder, "Best not to think too hard on it. I see you've brought a real weapon this time."

The younger man was still processing that he was now a father and numbly transferred his little girl to the crook of his arm. Pulling the warhammer from the leather loop on his belt, he handed it to Arafax, "I made it over winter with some help from my Dad. It's nowhere near as good as yours, but it works for practicing."

Arafax inspected the hammer's workmanship and checked its heft before handing it back. "Good to see you are taking this seriously. Put your stuff up and get back out here. I want to see how rusty you got during the colder months."

--

Devlin and Raga watched as the shaman carried their daughter out of the chieftain's hut that night. Arafax's impact could be seen all over the village in the cleanliness, upkeep, and construction of the houses. The knight's influence could also be heard in the sounds of the village. While still very crude, Arafax managed to change their mannerisms slightly, so they weren't extremely offensive all the time. Devlin felt this might be about the best the green-skinned women would get, both because more proper speech made them uncomfortable and because Arafax truly enjoyed the contrast between the women he knew before his 'retirement' and the vulgar goblins.

The dynamic between him and Raga remained the same since that first night. When he was captured, they were already building a larger, more comfortable hut for the knight. When they offered to build one for him, he declined and pointed at Raga's bed, telling them he would sleep there during his visits. To his surprise, the chieftain didn't object to him claiming her home and appeared pleased by the idea.

Tomorrow, along with training, he would begin servicing the goblin women Arafax had not gotten to lately. But tonight, Devlin reaffirmed his and Raga's relationship. The woman's eyes lit up as he undid his belt. Letting his trousers drop, he took his half-hard cock in one hand while the other went to the back of the goblin woman's head. There were advantages to a woman who could suck your cock and not even have to bend her knees.

---

---

In the spring of his fourth year returning to the goblin village, Raga met him at the entrance. It was still early in the season and cool enough the goblins still wore clothes. They would start shedding them as the temperature began to rise. From the amount of cleaning going on all over the village, it looked like they just emerged from the large cave in the cliff face where the tribe spent the winter

"Stop, Devin."

"What's going on, Raga?" She could never quite get his name right, but it was better than the 'Deffin' she used to call him.

"Arfux is dead. We mourn."

Tears sprung to his Devlin's eyes at the news, though it wasn't unexpected. The man was positively frail on his last visit. Even worse, as far as Arafax was concerned, Tami's potion had stopped working on him.

"When mourning, we take no men. No babies made when sad. Have gift from Arfux. Take and leave. Come back in week... no, not week, month... come back in month." She looked over her shoulder and waved behind her. A line of goblins came out of Arafax's hut. Two of them carried his warhammer while the others carried pieces of his armor.

"Arfux want you to have. 'Use well,' he say."

--

Two months later and just past his twenty-second summer, Devlin readied himself to leave the goblin village, possibly for the last time. The pink-haired shaman, Tami, sobbed nearby as Raga helped him with the straps on his breastplate and vambraces, most of which he would have to redo once he left, but the chieftain was trying her hardest not to break down like the shaman, and busy work with her hands took her mind from his impending departure.

A month ago, he said goodbye to his family when he returned to the goblin village after hearing of the knight's death. Since then, he had gotten a taste of the life Arafax experienced these last few years. He had to say... there were definitely worse ways to bid the world goodbye. Arafax had wondered if there was a correlation between the number of goblin children and the green women's preference for being taken in the rear. After a month of spending more time in goblin women's bottoms than pussies, he was beginning to wonder the same thing.

Devlin knelt in front of the shaman. As usual, in warmer weather nearly the entire village, including Tami and Raga, were running around naked. He took advantage of this by cupping Tami's ass and pulling her into a hug. Tami gasped as two of his fingers slipped easily into her bottom, her back entrance thoroughly slickened by their activities earlier. Sawing them in and out for a moment, he released her and brought his cum covered fingers to her mouth.

"There are many dangers out there, but I will come back if I am able," he said in a soft, reassuring voice as she dutifully cleaned his fingers. Tami was one of the three women he fathered children with, the last being the notoriously flat-chested spearwoman, Unka, who gave him twins. Tink and his girls spent their days in the village creche with the rest of the village children fathered by Arafax.

Turning to Raga, he immediately wondered what caused the severe look on her face.

She drew herself up as tall as she could and said, "Big hero need big name. Raga say you now called, Devin Goblinfucker."

By some miracle, Devlin managed not to bust out laughing. "Thank you, Raga, that is a very nice name."

"Words not good enough!" she yelled, tears forming in the corners of her eyes. Spinning around, she held her asscheeks apart, showing off the dark green pucker he had thoroughly fucked earlier. "Devin put cock in shi— put cock in ass. Only way to thank for Goblinfucker name is to fuck goblin!"

He knew she was just stalling, but it was nice to know she wanted him to stay.

Sighing, he reached for his belt.

The world waited twenty-two years for him to set out on his adventure. A few more hours wouldn't hurt.