TRC - First Name, Second Name

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A commotion behind Devlin made him step to the side and look back toward the entryway. A slightly taller goblin wearing a necklace decorated with feathers and the skulls of small animals pushed her way through the guards behind him and looked around. When her eyes fell on the young human, she turned to the guards.

"Strip," she told them while pointing at Devlin. As the guards encircled him, she walked over to the pile of furs and flopped down on it.

Once the ring of spears formed around the young man, Tami came over and began undoing his belt. "Off," she snapped at him in a tone that brooked no argument while tugging at his tunic.

Timidly, Devlin did as asked, keeping his movements slow, so he didn't startle the goblins as he pulled the long shirt over his head. The shaman finished with his trousers, and he felt his cock and legs exposed to the cool air inside the hut. Remembering Tami's warning when they were outside, Devlin resisted the urge to cover himself. Still mindful of the spears, he gingerly slid his boots off and stepped out of the pants now pooled around his ankles. Tami slid the discarded clothing off to the side where one of the guards kicked them toward his weapons.

The shaman then pointed at his cock and beamed at the spear wielders, "See? He boy. Tami right." After her declaration, she bent down and took a look at the bruise next to his shin. Reaching for a tiny jar hanging next to the bottle, she removed the lid and collected some of the goopy green salve on her fingers. Devlin hissed in pain as she applied it to the dark purple skin on his leg. "Hurt spot gone tomorrow," She said with a satisfied nod.

"I heard Gug dead," said the chieftain, glaring at him.

"Gug not dead," said one of the guards behind him. "Gug piss in street. Duhn step in piss. Get mad, fight Gug. I bop Gug," she said, thrusting the butt of her spear at the floor. "Gug sleep, not dead."

"Gobs say Gug smell bad."

"Duhn piss on Gug then run. Gug not dead."

Raga rolled her eyes but accepted the guard's story. Turning her gaze back to Devlin, she looked down. "He limp," she grumbled.

The shaman grinned wide at her chieftain and tapped her nose. "He new."

The goblin's leader sat up straighter. "New?"

"Tami no smell puss," she said, tapping the side of her nose and pointing at Devlin's flaccid prick. "Tell Gobs no touch. Raga be first."

Arafax chortled, "So, the young buck is about to lose his virginity to a goblin chieftain."

The chieftain's ears perked as a wide grin spread across her face, "First? New husband?!" Jumping off the pile of furs, she ran over to him and the shaman. Grabbing the bottle Tami drank from earlier, she took a swig and held it in her mouth as she dragged Devlin by the hand over to her furs. Standing in front of him, her mouth was only slightly higher than his cock. Reaching up, she grabbed the base of his prick and carefully sucked it into her mouth, her cheeks bulging like Tami's earlier as she tried not to let any of the liquid escape.

Devlin didn't want this but was too scared of ending up on the end of a spear to push her away. He tried to fight the effects of the shaman's concoction, but the intense pleasure coming from his groin as the head of his cock passed Raga's lips and the potion's warm, tingling sensation forced his body to react despite his mind's objection. In seconds, he was fully hard, the chieftain swallowing the concoction as his cock expanded. Looking down, he saw that not even half of his prick was in her obscenely stretched mouth

"You'll make an old man jealous waving that tool about," said the knight. Devlin wasn't sure how he felt about the man checking out his dick, but he did notice that he was a bit larger than Arafax. "Listen close," said the knight, the seriousness in his tone catching the younger man's attention. "Fuck her, boy."

"What? Why?" He wasn't supposed to be doing anything with a goblin anyway. A part of his mind was reeling in horror that Raga's mouth aroused him. Why was this knight telling him to go against the Goddess's words and take his pleasure with this short, green-skinned woman?

"Not all battles are fought with armor and swords, young man. When she is done with you, either she will be yours, or you will be hers. Only one of those ways do you walk out of this village."

Devlin looked down to see Raga smiling up at him around the dick in her mouth. Her mud-brown hair was also adorned with feathers, skulls, and a few sticks for added structure. Her cheeks were brown, but it didn't seem to be from dirt, as if they were supposed to be that color. It took him noticing the movement of her fingers down by her sex to realize her face was flush with arousal.

He didn't think she would appreciate it if he grabbed her hair and messed up her headdress. Maybe her long, pointed ears would be better. As the small woman began moving her head back and forth and her tongue began teasing the underside of his prick, he realized this battle was about to be over in a few seconds if what the knight said was true. He also realized that if he wanted the goblin woman to be his and not the other way around, he couldn't be worried about her headdress. Grabbing two large handfuls of her slightly greasy hair, he pulled the goblin chieftain down onto his cock. The head bumped against the back of her mouth and he was about to let up when Raga swallowed, letting his length slip down her throat.

From never feeling a mouth on his prick to having it halfway down the small woman's throat proved to be too much for the young man. Hunching over and wrapping his arms around her head, he knocked a couple of the animal skulls in her hair loose as he drove into her throat with short, powerful thrusts, gasping for air as he came inside a woman for the first time.

Looking down, he saw that Raga's eyes had rolled up, and the fingers teasing her sex were slowing, but her expression was... euphoric. Her face began getting darker as the hand on her pussy fell away. Figuring that killing their chieftain was probably an excellent way to get a spear in the back, Devlin pushed the green-skinned woman off his prick while finding it curious he didn't seem overly sensitive like when he used his hand.

Raga stumbled back and sat down hard on the furs of her bed, panting heavily as her normal color returned to her face. Devlin watched in surprise when only seconds later she bounced back to her feet, grabbed his cock, and shoved it back in her mouth.

"Don't let her take control," the knight called out, "lay her down and fuck her. Remember what I said, go a little slower at first, so her innards can adjust, but after that fuck the hell out of her. The goblin's potion will give you about an hour. At the end of that time, make sure she belongs to you." Devlin glanced over and saw that the goblin impaled on the older man's prick turned towards him and the chieftain. Her legs spread wide, Devlin could see where the other man's dick disappeared into the goblin's ass as she reached down and played with her sex.

The feeling of slipping back into Raga's throat brought his attention back to his situation. He wanted nothing more than to let her continue so he could keep experiencing this wonderful feeling over and over, but the knight's words stuck in his mind, and through a tremendous force of will, he pushed her back. When she tried to knock his hands away so she could swallow him again, he tackled her to the furs of her bed. Furious at first, Raga's face lit up when she felt the head of his cock nudging her entrance.

Despite his body telling him to drive his prick into the small woman, he took a moment to glance around one more time in search of some opportunity to escape. He really didn't want to lose his virginity to a goblin, even if she was a chieftain. Out the corner of his eye, he could see they still had a sizeable audience and many of them with spears. While quite a few had hands between their legs as they watched the show he and their chieftain were putting on, several still looked ready to skewer him if he made any attempt to escape.

Sighing, he lined up his prick and pushed forward. He and Raga both winced as his cock flexed uncomfortably before springing up and slapping down onto her lower belly.

The goblin gave him a look of utter confusion before her face lit up again, "Ah! New husband not know!" Reaching between her legs, she roughly grabbed Devlin's cock and yanked him forward, the difference in their weight causing her to slide across the furs toward him instead of the other way around. She swabbed her pussy with the head of his prick, collecting her juices before pointing it a little lower than his first attempt and coaxing him forward.

Sliding into the small, green-skinned woman was a bittersweet moment for Devlin. The exquisite moist heat and tightness slowly enveloping his cock made him want to cry out to the gods in thanks for this wondrous moment. At the same time, a deep sadness filled him that he wasted his first time on a monster-girl, and worse, a lowly goblin.

Forcing the depressing thoughts from his mind, he focused on a pleasure that his hand, and even the goblin's mouth, couldn't match. His first few minutes, he resisted the urge to slam his hips forward like a jackrabbit and tried different angles and stroke lengths until he found one that seemed to work the best, judging by the happy squeals coming from Raga. At the same time, he was able to feel what the knight was talking about as with each stroke he felt like he was getting deeper than the last before the tip of his cock bumped the goblin woman's womb.

Leaning over the little chieftain, he rested his elbows on the furs and locked his hands over top Raga's head, preventing her small frame from sliding away each time their hips came together. The goblin woman's squeals turned into shrieks of joy as she started clawing at his side and begging for more. The confidence of the recently devirginized young man soared from Raga's reaction along with the fact he was somehow still fucking her and hadn't emptied his balls in seconds like with her mouth.

He caught glimpses of green figures on the edge of his eyesight as the other goblin women came to get a closer look at what he was doing to their leader. He went from a nervous virgin a few minutes ago to feeling like a sex god with women around him openly masturbating as their leader screamed herself hoarse with pleasure.

As Raga orgasmed for the fifth time, Devlin felt his cock bump her cervix once again. Though slight, the sensation tripped something in his head. The young man sped up to a blistering pace as he felt his balls draw up in preparation. Slamming into Raga's clenching pussy, he yelled through gritted teeth as the most intense climax of his young life crashed over him. Pressing against the entrance to the goblin's womb, he did his best to shoot his seed directly inside.

When he came to his senses, the only sounds in the room were his and Raga's panting as they caught their breath.

"You aren't done yet, boy. Flip her over and fuck her ass too," instructed the knight.

Raising himself, Devlin glared at the man, "Can I catch my breath first?"

"Not with that one. You need to show her she belongs to you, not the other way around. If you want to come and go from this village as you please, that can never change. The rest of them you can fuck or let them fuck you as you please, but not her."

Devlin pushed himself up as he pulled out of the goblin woman. No sooner did he slip free of her pussy than Raga flipped over onto her stomach and reached back to spread her asscheeks, exposing the slightly darker, wrinkled skin around her back entrance. Turning her head to the side, she gave him a look of anticipation that made him think she hadn't understood a word of what Arafax just said, or maybe she did and welcomed the idea.

It looked like plenty of her fluids had run down to coat the area, and he was still slick with the wetness from her sex. Taking his shaft in hand, he placed it at Raga's pucker and began slowly pressing down. Devlin's eyes widened with surprise as the ring of muscle snapped around the head of his prick.

The knight watched the younger man's amazed expression as he sunk into Raga's ass for a moment before turning his attention to the green-skinned woman sitting on his own cock. Chuckling, he started lifting and lowering Gruk, which just made the fingers playing with her clit move even faster.

"Goblins," he muttered as the woman's bottom gripped him tightly as she came, "who would have ever thought they had the most amazing asses in the land."

--

"I told you to treat Raga like that because you're too young to be stuck here," said Arafax.

Tami and the other goblins shifted nervously as they tried to grasp this strange development with their new captive. With some direction and hints from the knight, Devlin used the stamina built from working his father's forge to fuck Raga beyond her ability to choose whether to beg for more or beg him to stop. Her dilemma ended with a massive orgasm that proved too much for her exhausted body, and she passed out with Devlin still driving his cock into her ass, which she appeared to prefer over having him in her sex. When he stopped thrusting, Tami came over to check on her chieftain. When she approached them, Devlin hovered over the unconscious woman's body protectively and shouted the shaman away, even swiping at her and growling like some kind of animal. His message was clear. Raga was his now.

Arafax cheered him on for his excellent show but appeared equally happy Tami was so frazzled by her the young human's actions she hadn't ordered anyone to take Gruk's place when the knight finished with her.

Lying on his side next to the sleeping goblin, he explored Raga's body with his fingers as he listened to what the knight knew about the green women.

"Goblins, Orcs, Kobolds, Gnolls, and other monstrous races once had males as well as females," Arafax explained. "However, around the rise of the monster girls, something happened to these races and they stopped having children. Due to their monstrous and violent nature, the larger and more aggressive men died off more quickly than the females. The story goes that during an orc raid on a human settlement, three females unable to find mates ran off with a young man around your age and had their way with him for a few days before the lad eventually expired. When I say the males of these races were more violent, it wasn't by much.

"All three orcs became pregnant. News spread among the womenfolk of these races like wildfire, and it was quickly discovered through a flurry of raids on villages and traveling merchants that the females could only get pregnant by human men. The collapse of their patriarchal societies was swift once the orcs and goblins discovered the males of their own species could no longer give them children. The young born of these unions between humans and orc or goblin followed the same pattern as monster girls, female offspring the same race as the mother.

"Luckily for us, as new generations were born, the races began changing into something more... palatable to human desires. I have seen drawings of ancient goblin women, and they were quite ugly.

"However, remnants of that patriarchal structure are still evident hundreds of years later. Raga is a fantastic example of this. She told me that the last male goblin appointed Raga the village chief as he passed away. Because of that one decree by a male, when Raga's daughter takes her place as chief, she will also take the name Raga and that one there will go back to her birth name," he said, nodding at the sleeping chieftain. "It has been documented that goblins and kobolds will quickly defer to a strong human male if they can gain the fealty of the tribe's current leader."

Devlin looked down at Raga, "Are you saying you just had me take over the village?"

"The king can come and go from his lands as he pleases. Claiming Raga was your only hope of ever seeing your home again."

"If you say I can come and go as I please, then I should never set foot here again. The Goddess forbids us from giving our seed to demons," as soon as the words left his mouth, he realized what he was doing with his fingers and pulled his hand away.

"Says the boy who just spent a full hour doing just that with a goblin. First, do Raga or any of the others seem very demonic?"

"Well... no."

"The church says monster girls are possessed by demons. But the goblin race was around long before monster girls, and they aren't demonic."

"But you said they were changed when the monster girls came about."

"Yes, almost as though someone was trying to make them less monstrous and violent. Again, that doesn't sound like the work of demons to me."

Devlin was at a loss for words and had to agree. It didn't make much sense. Reaching down, he let his fingers start exploring again, getting a happy murmur from the sleeping goblin.

"Everything I just said is mere speculation, so don't fret too much about it. All I will tell you is that I am approaching the end of my life, and I have no fear the Goddess will reject me simply because I spent my last days dallying with these deliciously vulgar little women.

"However, I have a proposition for you. You must have a taste for adventure, or you wouldn't be here. I saw your sorry excuses for weapons. Promise to come back and help me out with these girls for a while, maybe even leave a few with growing bellies, and I will train you how to use a real hammer in a fight." Tossing some of his stack of pillows off to the side, Arafax grabbed something beneath and tried to pick it up. With a sigh of frustration, he leaned over and grasped the item with both hands before lifting up a beautifully crafted warhammer. "I know a thing or two about hammers."

--

Tarva Fittlegault was extremely unhappy with his son, "I need you here to take over the shop. Devlin."

"You have Dovin, Dad. He's always wanted the forge more than I and hated that it would go to me. If Sir Arafax teaches me to fight, then little brother can get his wish. Remember, I'm only going to be gone for a few weeks, and most of that is travel." Devlin finished packing his clothes and belongings. Cinching the top of the bag closed, he tied on the tent and bedroll before throwing the strap over his shoulder.

"Your brother is also five years younger and doesn't have the same skill at the forge you did at that age."

"One week there, one week of training, one week back. I'm not running off to slay dragons right away."

"Don't try convincing your mother of that. She's already worried sick for you and none too happy that you only stayed for a couple of days before running off again."

"I know, but I will be back. I think this is something I have to do. If nothing else, it will make me a better fighter if the town ever gets attacked."

His father sighed, "It's hard to argue with that." Tarva had little faith in the town guard's ability to fend off a bandit raid. "No getting pissy when you get back if I start giving Dovin responsibilities that used to be yours."

"Thanks, Dad. I'm sure my brother will be thrilled," said Devlin before setting out for the goblin village. He called over his shoulder, "Remember, Sir Arafax wants no word of his 'retirement' to get out!"

--

Lumbi sighed inside her pod. She only enjoyed so much rain before wrapping up her petals and closing the outer shell. Too much moisture would make her nectar weak.

A few days ago, she smelled another human passing by again. She believed it to be the same one, though the scent had changed significantly. But he took a longer route around her, and there was no chance of snaring him. This time, he wasn't even close enough to hear him walking through the woods.